Author Topic: Gotta Love American PitBull Terrier  (Read 39981 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Gotta Love American PitBull Terrier
« Reply #200 on: March 03, 2012, 07:17:31 PM »
I've never met a pit that was any more aggressive than any other dog. And I've grown up around grow ops and drug dealers my entire life. Their pits were never trained to be human-aggressive either, just not until you get near their grow room. They usually just chill in the living room or on the couch wanting people to pet them or accidentally drop some food on the floor.
Sorry to tell you they weren't pits then.  If you meet a real pitbull, you will know - Pitbulls are scary - I know I have owned them and been around them a long time - you blokes can keep spinning your lies about Pitbulls - but I like the truth! which I earned!
V

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #201 on: March 03, 2012, 07:18:17 PM »
I feel bad that E-Kul got attacked,that truly must`ve sucked,but all pits aren`t bad.

How many more pages are needed to establish this fact?

"Good boy..........good boy....." he muttered to the beautiful pitbull.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #202 on: March 03, 2012, 07:19:00 PM »
Who cares if all pits arent bad, there is enough bad ones, and enough childrens deaths to fucking rid the planet of the menace!
OK,but nobody can do a fucking thing about it..............how do you weed out bad dogs from good dogs?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #203 on: March 03, 2012, 07:19:30 PM »
If you're a scumbag and or you can't handle a big breed of dog pitbulls aren't for you. If you have experince and you get them from a good owner and raise them correctly 99% of them time you will have no issues. It's the white trash and ghetto trash that has the problem dogs.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: March 03, 2012, 07:20:37 PM »

Man you sound pathetic. There's like 20 guys on this board with pits not one has had a single issue. Quit crying.
MAN you sound like one of those small dicked losers who never learnt to fight so adopted some dogmans leftovers to hopefully increase your pathetic masculine image - men who cant project strength and authority by there mere presence and intellect always choose a substitute -  a favourite of pathetic small minded men is a fighting dog.  This isn't a SECRET, EVERYONE KNOWS INSECURE LITTLE MEN CHOOSE PITBULLS - It doesn't suprise me that a board chock full of insecure beefcakes own Pit bulls!
V

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #205 on: March 03, 2012, 07:21:15 PM »
Funny that, last time I was in a good mood, two pitbulls just attacked and ripped me to pieces for no reason other than the fact I existed - funny how every one has a differnt story to tell.
They probably got tired of listening to your whiny bullshit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: March 03, 2012, 07:21:27 PM »
lol   Why are people even responding to this moron?  

Anyone who knows dogs, and knows the APBT, understands that they are one of the most loyal, loving, people friendly breeds there is.

There are people out there who you can educate about the breed and a few others, such as this clown, where it's just a waste of time.

dustin

« Reply #207 on: March 03, 2012, 07:22:30 PM »
Sorry to tell you they weren't pits then.  If you meet a real pitbull, you will know - Pitbulls are scary - I know I have owned them and been around them a long time - you blokes can keep spinning your lies about Pitbulls - but I like the truth! which I earned!

Bro, they're real pits. As I mentioned my uncle was a backyard breeder. The redneck breeders on Vancouver Island are renown for breeding humongously vicious red nosed pits.

Their head, neck and shoulders are the size of a garbage can. They are most definitely pits, my demented friend.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: March 03, 2012, 07:22:51 PM »
OK,but nobody can do a fucking thing about it..............how do you weed out bad dogs from good dogs?
This wouldn't be hard to implement
1) legislate mandatory muzzles and large penalties for non compliance (this will gretly reduce deaths and cost to society)
2) Force owners to carry a break stick in case of attack
3) provide suitable defensive weapons to citizens in case of dog attack
4) provide immediate assistance to victim when attacked
5. If it is truly the owners fault, remove their right to own dogs after an attack
V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #209 on: March 03, 2012, 07:23:27 PM »
Bro, they're real pits. As I mentioned my uncle was a backyard breeder. The redneck breeders on Vancouver Island are renown for breeding humongously vicious red nosed pits.

Their head, neck and shoulders are the size of a garbage can. They are most definitely pits, my demented friend.
:D

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #210 on: March 03, 2012, 07:23:47 PM »
MAN you sound like one of those small dicked losers who never learnt to fight so adopted some dogmans leftovers to hopefully increase your pathetic masculine image - men who cant project strength and authority by there mere presence and intellect always choose a substitute -  a favourite of pathetic mall minded men is a fighting dog.  This isn't a SECRET, EVERYONE KNOWS INSECURE LITTLE MEN CHOOSE PITBULLS - It doesn't suprise me that a board chock full of insecure beefcakes own Pit bulls!

You have a tattoo of one on your back.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #211 on: March 03, 2012, 07:23:55 PM »
Are you using that word "Queef"  because you girlfriends vaginal problem has resurfaced.
Did it make you feel like an intelligent poster when you used a word that nobody uses or cares about!

Haha, speaking of girlfriends can you post another pic of the fat pig you're with? I'm glad you've suffered and lost everything. Still think you could easily kick bruce lee's ass cause he's an overrated twink who couldn't fight? Funny you love MMA so much yet insult the man who created it. Don't ever talk about him or my country again you weak aussiefag piece of shit.  :)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: March 03, 2012, 07:24:10 PM »
1) legislate mandatory muzzles and large penalties for non compliance (this will gretly reduce deaths and cost to society)
5. If it is truly the owners fault, remove their right to own dogs after an attack

6) The free right to slap the shit of of whiny kunts when they come near your pitbulls.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: March 03, 2012, 07:24:32 PM »
They probably got tired of listening to your whiny bullshit.
probably!
V

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #214 on: March 03, 2012, 07:26:29 PM »
MAN you sound like one of those small dicked losers who never learnt to fight so adopted some dogmans leftovers to hopefully increase your pathetic masculine image - men who cant project strength and authority by there mere presence and intellect always choose a substitute -  a favourite of pathetic mall minded men is a fighting dog.  This isn't a SECRET, EVERYONE KNOWS INSECURE LITTLE MEN CHOOSE PITBULLS - It doesn't suprise me that a board chock full of insecure beefcakes own Pit bulls!

MELTDOWN LOL
They're my parents dogs you idiot. Ya my mom is trying to be real tough by owning a tough breed. You're a butthurt imbecile!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: March 03, 2012, 07:27:25 PM »
You have a tattoo of one on your back.
Yes, like I said, I used to be one of you demented dickheads, but I supose we all grow up and some of you may even begin to develop altruism and a concern for your neighbours children, I know you may not believe me, but caring about somebody other than yourself may happen to some of you, not many of you but some of you will grow up.  Dont worry when that happens, it will feel weird and abnormal, but you will get used to it!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: March 03, 2012, 07:29:36 PM »
Haha, speaking of girlfriends can you post another pic of the fat pig you're with? I'm glad you've suffered and lost everything. Still think you could easily kick bruce lee's ass cause he's an overrated twink who couldn't fight? Funny you love MMA so much yet insult the man who created it. Don't ever talk about him or my country again you weak aussiefag piece of shit.  :)
Epic Meltdown - The truth always causes this effect in humans in large denial of reality - I can talk you through it if you like - I love that "DONT EVER" do this and "DONT EVER" do that - HA HA this idiot thinks I care two fig leaves about his opinion. HA HA
V

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #217 on: March 03, 2012, 07:29:44 PM »
Yes, like I said, I used to be one of you demented dickheads, but I supose we all grow up and some of you may even begin to develop altruism and a concern for your neighbours children, I know you may not believe me, but caring about somebody other than yourself may happen to some of you, not many of you but some of you will grow up.  Dont worry when that happens, it will feel weird and abnormal, but you will get used to it!

Speaking personally, I owned a pitbull because it was a puppy that literally walked in my door.
Wasn't trying to be a tough guy and I didn't show it off in the neighborhood. I've also owned rottweilers because they are a good deterrent against burglary.

dustin

« Reply #218 on: March 03, 2012, 07:33:45 PM »

You're all alone on this one, bro. Maybe you should just off yourself.

BTW, our family dog is a black lab. The second dog my wife and I got was a chihuahua/daschund, so it's definitely not a masculinity thing. We got the pit because a retard purchased her and needed to get rid of her ASAP, and the only people she had lined up weren't suitable to raise a dog properly.

Perhaps you forget, but you're the one bragging about fighting on a daily basis, breaking off peoples limbs and savagely destroying any man, woman or child who crosses your path. I think you reminded us like 700 times in a single thread lol

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: March 03, 2012, 07:33:50 PM »
Can you pull up the stats of how many parents kill their children VS how many children are killed by pitbulls in the last decade?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

uetone

• Getbig II
  • TeaM South Americana
« Reply #220 on: March 03, 2012, 07:33:58 PM »
Who cares if all pits arent bad, there is enough bad ones, and enough childrens deaths to fucking rid the planet of the menace!

So ban the black race, the asian race, the white race, the indians... because I can assure you that all these races have some of the worst people walking on the planet
And why didnt you respond to my early posts ? Because you are a fuckin luniac bastard with lot of hate in your heart and no arguments at all.
Sorry to know that you are a very veryyy sick minded person, I really feel bad for you. Maybe I'll buy you a APBT to see if he puts some love in your shitty stone heart. ;D ;D
HATERS GON HATE!!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #221 on: March 03, 2012, 07:34:49 PM »

I don't really have a problem with these rules actually. Dogs should always be on a leash. People should know how to use a breakstick especially if you're going to a dog park. Victims should be taken care of. Owners should loose their rights to own dogs. I agree with these. The breed shouldn't be made illegal though. They shouldn't be exterminated. To many good owners that are happy with their dogs.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: March 03, 2012, 07:35:20 PM »
Speaking personally, I owned a pitbull because it was a puppy that literally walked in my door.
Wasn't trying to be a tough guy and I didn't show it off in the neighborhood. I've also owned rottweilers because they are a good deterrent against burglary.
Since when are dogs your personal security - this is what I hate - dogs aren't seen as another lifeform worthy or respect and love - it's just a commodity for humans to show off to there friends and to provide them with security - security from what!  The only thing I feel insecure against is fighting packs of animals - why do you need a dangerous dog, aren't you just looking for trouble! If a burgular wants to get into you place a dumb rotti isnt going to stop him, that dog could be dead in a minute without ever even having to confront it - dogs aren't that hard to outsmart - they aren't known for their brains!
V

uetone

• Getbig II
  • TeaM South Americana
« Reply #223 on: March 03, 2012, 07:36:22 PM »
Can you pull up the stats of how many parents kill their children VS how many children are killed by pitbulls in the last decade?

No he can't, because 90% of the attacks aren't real pedigree American Pit's... all no breed dog's doomed to our fuckin without education human race... poor little dogs  :(
HATERS GON HATE!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: March 03, 2012, 07:37:11 PM »
MELTDOWN LOL
They're my parents dogs you idiot. Ya my mom is trying to be real tough by owning a tough breed. You're a butthurt imbecile!

Your mother is the other type of owner, a pathetic fragile woman who fears her own shadow so owns a retarded killer dog.  It isnt just the mach0 types that get them, it is also the deeply fearful people!  It's like people who cant drive buy volvos, they want the illusion of feeling safer than what they actually are! Hope this helps, sorry your mother is so fearful!
V