Author Topic: Masteron nonstop?  (Read 15026 times)

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
Masteron nonstop?
« on: March 01, 2012, 10:13:14 PM »
In my experience, masteron does a great job of keeping the estrogen under control, I feel without it the nipples start getting puffy, high estrogen sides.  Is it ok to stay on non stop and switch out other anabolics? 

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
Re: Masteron nonstop?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 10:51:20 PM »
i agree. i love masteron. i am considering going off of it in 2 weeks when i blast my tren ace up to 200 mg ED, but that is only because i happen to run out, and i have just made too many orders lately.

but i would stay on masteron year round. and i really should. it keeps the aesthetics looking incredible.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 05:04:19 AM »
I JUST BROUGHT IT OUT FROM 300MG A WEEK AND THREW IN VAR AT 100MG ED.

IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS, ILL TOSS THE MAST BACK IN BUT AT 450, UP TREN TO 600, ADD HALOTESTIN AT 20MG TOO. BUT I DIDNT NOTICE TOO MUCH FROM MAST THIS TIME AROUND, GRANTED MY DOSE IS ON THE LOWER END. I THINK 400MG + IS WHERE THE STUFF STARTS TO HAPPEN.

MEDICATED BY STRANGO

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 07:00:59 AM »
I would worry about prostate health being on masteron year round.

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 07:19:58 AM »
I notice this as well the longer i run masteron the worst my prostate gets, I wold not run masteron with non-aromatizing aas

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 07:37:03 AM »
I love it to. When I run out I take a break for a few weeks. It's good to give the body a break it wont kill you. Plus it's nice to fill out again.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2012, 08:14:25 AM »
I love it to. When I run out I take a break for a few weeks. It's good to give the body a break it wont kill you. Plus it's nice to fill out again.

This is what I'm avoiding though, "filling out". But i think 1400 mg of tren ace weekly will keep me pretty fickkng cut lol.

I mean what are all your opinions of this? I'm dropping the masteron and upping my tren to 200 mg daily. Has anyone done this precise switch before? What happened?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2012, 09:26:19 AM »
This is what I'm avoiding though, "filling out". But i think 1400 mg of tren ace weekly will keep me pretty fickkng cut lol.

I mean what are all your opinions of this? I'm dropping the masteron and upping my tren to 200 mg daily. Has anyone done this precise switch before? What happened?

PROLLY EVERYTHING TREN DOES BUT EVEN MORE SO. TREN MG FOR MG IS THE MOST POTENT INJ. STEROID SO ID EXPECT YOU TO JUST LOOK WIDER, THICKER, AND AT THE SAME TIME MORE ANIMAL-ESQUE. 1.4G TREN A WEEK, ALL STRANGERS?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2012, 09:43:25 AM »

You might hold a little bit more water due to estrogen and prog going up when you drop masteron. Gyno could flare up.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2012, 11:25:25 AM »

Did masteron and tren all last summer and a bit before but got off the masteron to save funds this winter. It def makes a diff, to me at least.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2012, 07:34:43 AM »
I am currently running 350mg a week of Tren A, and I am getting results.
My last run of it over two months ago started at 50 EOD, then 50ED, then 100, then I tried 200
per day the last week. I can't say I noticed much difference even at the 100mg per day mark.
I don't think I get much more effects after 50mg per day. For a 100% increase in dose, I might
get a 20% increase in effects.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2012, 07:47:29 AM »
I've gone as high as 300mg of tren a day. Don't think my genetics are the greatest, though. Get absolutely no sides from it as well.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2012, 09:22:44 AM »
PROLLY EVERYTHING TREN DOES BUT EVEN MORE SO. TREN MG FOR MG IS THE MOST POTENT INJ. STEROID SO ID EXPECT YOU TO JUST LOOK WIDER, THICKER, AND AT THE SAME TIME MORE ANIMAL-ESQUE. 1.4G TREN A WEEK, ALL STRANGERS?

Yeah. And 700mg of his primo a week

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2012, 09:34:58 AM »
Dear baby jesus, 1400mg Tren ace!

How are the results? I know when I run 600mg a week I am 6% without even watching what I eat and no cardio at all. 30min cardio every day and little watch on the food puts me at 5% easily. Bad sides are that I cant sleep to save my life and feel pretty aggrivated most hours. Vascularity is off the hook and shredded whilst eating pastas and bread!

I don't get sides.

Results, I am 220 at 5.5 percent right now. I am not kidding, I see 10 abs and 2 veins the size of my pinky under my belly button. My girlfriend literally just doesn't even say a word when I come home anymore she just runs over and takes my shirt off and gets my dick out.

It's interesting. I have been 218-222, but at 6.5-7 percent bf before. 5 percent is so different looking. 5 percent is the look where - if you are 200 + at a normal height 5'10-6 foot- this is the look where girls don't Try to not look. Theres no games. I fend females off at school and work because I love my girlfriend and wont cheat (she is very hot. Blonde w light green eyes, no waist and a body you reAlly really really can't do anything but say how did a white girl get this.)

So uh yeah . Tren at 1400 mg weekly and primo at 700 weekly with a bit of sustanin and Some gh, t3, clen, proviron: Arnold status.

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2012, 10:29:52 AM »
I don't get sides.

Results, I am 220 at 5.5 percent right now. I am not kidding, I see 10 abs and 2 veins the size of my pinky under my belly button. My girlfriend literally just doesn't even say a word when I come home anymore she just runs over and takes my shirt off and gets my dick out.

It's interesting. I have been 218-222, but at 6.5-7 percent bf before. 5 percent is so different looking. 5 percent is the look where - if you are 200 + at a normal height 5'10-6 foot- this is the look where girls don't Try to not look. Theres no games. I fend females off at school and work because I love my girlfriend and wont cheat (she is very hot. Blonde w light green eyes, no waist and a body you reAlly really really can't do anything but say how did a white girl get this.)

So uh yeah . Tren at 1400 mg weekly and primo at 700 weekly with a bit of sustanin and Some gh, t3, clen, proviron: Arnold status.

one question.... whats the point in have such low bf year around????its not very healthy and no matter how hard you train youll be stuck exactly where you are...1400 mg tren ace a week???lol have u got your blood work done lately???hmmm i say surprise surprise!!!

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2012, 10:52:06 AM »
I don't get sides.

How do I get my wife to do this?  ;D
Alot of people look at me, but now I'm in the range where people stare because they're thinking wow, that guy is so huge it's disgusting. 

misterrut1

• Getbig I
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2012, 11:11:09 AM »
I don't get sides.

Gonna need pics of said girlfriend.  Thanks and god bless.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2012, 11:13:52 AM »
I don't get sides.

HAHA!!

BOSS

Swlabr

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2012, 11:31:21 AM »
I don't get sides.

I'm really curious to see what you look like. From the sounds of it you're a beast. Have you ever posted any pictures? (no homo)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2012, 12:23:55 PM »
one question.... whats the point in have such low bf year around????its not very healthy and no matter how hard you train youll be stuck exactly where you are...1400 mg tren ace a week???lol have u got your blood work done lately???hmmm i say surprise surprise!!!

Blood work? Lol

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2012, 12:31:23 PM »
How do I get my wife to do this?  ;D
Alot of people look at me, but now I'm in the range where people stare because they're thinking wow, that guy is so huge it's disgusting. 

I know that feeling. When I was 240 I looked that way. I am naturally very thin, so me at 240 and 7 percent bf (even at the height of 5'11-6 foot) made people just say "what the fuck" when I saw them. That was on sust-deca-dianabol 10 iu pharm
Grade gh daily.

I like being 220-225 and 5-6 percent more. I just like being lean and chiseled in the face and having 8 abs showing . Also I missed the veins under the belly button at 240. They went away.

dustin

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2012, 12:37:32 PM »
Jesus fuck, fellas. 1400mgs of tren ace is precisely the dose it'd take for me to drop kick my mom in the mouth if she invited me for Sunday dinner and put margarine on the brussel sprouts instead of butter.

What do you guys take to stay calm on a dose like that? Not even smoking half my medical marijuana stash smoked in one sitting could keep me from snapping shit on doses like that.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2012, 01:30:40 PM »
Jesus fuck, fellas. 1400mgs of tren ace is precisely the dose it'd take for me to drop kick my mom in the mouth if she invited me for Sunday dinner and put margarine on the brussel sprouts instead of butter.

What do you guys take to stay calm on a dose like that? Not even smoking half my medical marijuana stash smoked in one sitting could keep me from snapping shit on doses like that.

What do I take?

Gh.

I would never run this much tren without gh. I would end up in my room in a corner thinking my walls were
Looking at me funny.

However, I can take 700-1000 mg of tren weekly w no gh, but it is a struggle to eat and think. This is the max. However, IMO gh works better than alprazolam for reducing tren related anxiety, and it makes doses like 1400 mg a possibility.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2012, 01:34:15 PM »
Yeah. And 700mg of his primo a week

DAMN MAN. I SENT YOU A PM, SOMETHING YOU SHOULD LOOK AT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2012, 02:22:43 PM »
^^

LOL

Been taking over 2 grams of tren for two weeks.....