Author Topic: Full Sheriff Joe Press Conference - Full evidence of crimes & forgeries comitted  (Read 333 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Bump for refutation on the facts by straw, lurker, blackass, benny, andre, et al.

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
And, hardly anything in the news! This should be the headline item in all media. PRAVDA.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
And, hardly anything in the news! This should be the headline item in all media. PRAVDA.

They got obama dead to rights on the SS #.   Even I never knew about that aspect of the birther issue.     

James

Hawaii official now swears: No Obama birth certificate

In the affidavit Adams swears, “During the course of my employment, I came to understand that for political reasons, various officials in the government of Hawaii, including then-Governor Linda Lingle and various officials of the Hawaii Department of Health, including Dr. Chiyome Fukino, the director of the Hawaii Department of Health, were making representations that Senator Obama was born in Hawaii, even though no government official in Hawaii could find a long-form birth certificate for Senator Obama that had been issued by a Hawaii hospital at the time of his birth.”

http://www.wnd.com/2011/01/254401/