Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 17, 2014, 12:14:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Fluke: Liar/Slut/Whore/Communist/Leftist/Leech/Fake/Fraud  (Read 8422 times)
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: August 08, 2012, 01:25:32 PM »

I'm sure you remember of course that Fluke and the other students pay the entire health insurance premium themselves so they are not asking anyone to pay anything

All they are asking is that the group plan included that coverage

Do you remember those salient points ?

It would seem an attorney like you should have a keen eye for details like that

Hmmm... now I'm starting to understand why you can't move your sorry ass out of the ghetto

* Sandra-Fluke-What-I-Do-small.jpg (202.93 KB, 620x426 - viewed 234 times.)
Report to moderator   Logged
Straw Man
Getbig V

one dwells in nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 08, 2012, 01:26:43 PM »

is this your way of admitting the Fluke hasn't asked anyone to pay a single penny of her health insurance premium ?
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 08, 2012, 01:29:09 PM »

is this your way of admitting the Fluke hasn't asked anyone to pay a single penny of her health insurance premium ?

Oh please - other policy holders are subsidizing her promiscuity. 
Kazan
Getbig V

Sic vis pacem, parabellum

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 08, 2012, 01:29:20 PM »

I'm sure you remember of course that Fluke and the other students pay the entire health insurance premium themselves so they are not asking anyone to pay anything

All they are asking is that the group plan included that coverage

Do you remember those salient points ?

It would seem an attorney like you should have a keen eye for details like that

Hmmm... now I'm starting to understand why you can't move your sorry ass out of the ghetto

And that is exactly why health insurance keeps going up! If you can't afford contraception, keep your legs crossed.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Straw Man
Getbig V

one dwells in nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 08, 2012, 01:31:19 PM »

And that is exactly why health insurance keeps going up! If you can't afford contraception, keep your legs crossed.

I'm sure you're aware the health insurance companies would PREFER to include it in their coverage because it saves them money in the long run

Kazan
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 08, 2012, 01:35:52 PM »

I'm sure you're aware the health insurance companies would PREFER to include it in their coverage because it saves them money in the long run

Of course they would, but that brings about the whole health insurance industry being a monster created by the federal government. Fucking health insurance or health care isn't a right. It is a service you must pay someone to provide. Fluke is prime example of what happens when you fuck with natural selection

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 08, 2012, 01:39:58 PM »

Of course they would, but that brings about the whole health insurance industry being a monster created by the federal government. Fucking health insurance or health care isn't a right. It is a service you must pay someone to provide. Fluke is prime example of what happens when you fuck with natural selection

What man in their right mind would ever want anything to do w a grifter like the Fluke?
Straw Man
Getbig V

one dwells in nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 08, 2012, 02:51:47 PM »

and I assume you understand that the reason is they would prefer to spend a hundred dollars on contracetion than thousands of dollars on the  expense of giving birth or the tens of thousands of dollars on the expense of treating cervical cancer

So let's review

The consumer who is paying 100% of the premium wants it and in the insurance company also wants to provide it

so what's the problem?
Kazan
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 08, 2012, 02:54:57 PM »

and I assume you understand that the reason is they would prefer to spend a hundred dollars on contracetion than thousands of dollars on the  expense of giving birth or the tens of thousands of dollars on the expense of treating cervical cancer

So let's review

The consumer who is paying 100% of the premium wants it and in the insurance company also wants to provide it

so what's the problem?

I don't fucking care the whole health insurance industry is a cluster fuck created by the government. The simple fact that you have to buy the health insurance to not loose your ass should you get ill, is a prime example of what is wrong with the system. Government intervention, wow look what its done Roll Eyes But lets just keep piling more shit on top until it all collapses

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Straw Man
Getbig V

one dwells in nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 08, 2012, 02:58:21 PM »

I don't fucking care the whole health insurance industry is a cluster fuck created by the government. The simple fact that you have to buy the health insurance to not loose your ass should you get ill, is a prime example of what is wrong with the system. Government intervention, wow look what its done Roll Eyes But lets just keep piling more shit on top until it all collapses

kind of hard to decipher that mess

are you saying that the government should do something so that you don't "loose your ass" should you get ill or that you should "loose your ass" if you get ill and tough shit for you
Kazan
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 08, 2012, 07:20:39 PM »

kind of hard to decipher that mess

are you saying that the government should do something so that you don't "loose your ass" should you get ill or that you should "loose your ass" if you get ill and tough shit for you

My parents managed to have and raise 2 children without health insurance, and it didn't bankrupt them. We had a family doctor, the same doctor who delivered me was my doctor until the HMO came along. Medical care didn't cost an arm and a leg until the government came along and fucked the system up. What I am saying is we would all be much better off without government "help".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Straw Man
Getbig V

one dwells in nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 08, 2012, 08:54:49 PM »

My parents managed to have and raise 2 children without health insurance, and it didn't bankrupt them. We had a family doctor, the same doctor who delivered me was my doctor until the HMO came along. Medical care didn't cost an arm and a leg until the government came along and fucked the system up. What I am saying is we would all be much better off without government "help".

did either you or your sister require any major medical care?
pro nitrousADRL
Getbig III

put more nitrous on that, it still has spark plugs

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 08, 2012, 11:27:48 PM »

If this sandra woman is so concerned with people taking her choices away, then why did she not bring up bloomberg and his latest stunt with baby formula and breast milk? seems this sandra  woman is a bit hypocritical

down with hussein
Shockwave
Getbig V

Team Nurse Bangers

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 09, 2012, 04:51:41 AM »

If this sandra woman is so concerned with people taking her choices away, then why did she not bring up bloomberg and his latest stunt with baby formula and breast milk? seems this sandra  woman is a bit hypocritical
She's only concerned about contraception for her cervical pre-cancer caused by her catching HPV from fucking everyone that she met.
Or to make sure she doesn't get pregnant because she fucks everyone she meets.

Bottom line, she fucks everyone she meets.
andreisdaman
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 09, 2012, 05:12:08 AM »

She's only concerned about contraception for her cervical pre-cancer caused by her catching HPV from fucking everyone that she met.
Or to make sure she doesn't get pregnant because she fucks everyone she meets.

Bottom line, she fucks everyone she meets.

Don't we all???
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #315 on: August 09, 2012, 05:47:31 AM »

Romney did go out of his way to kiss rush's ass.

anytime a woman is called a whore, a gentleman and statesman will say that's inappropriate.

Romney was too scared of Rush to say that, and everyone here knows it.  Showed his lack of spine.

Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: August 09, 2012, 12:48:00 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aFIkK79Of8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aFIkK79Of8</a>

Typical obama voters. 
Kazan
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: August 09, 2012, 01:58:52 PM »

Romney did go out of his way to kiss rush's ass.

anytime a woman is called a whore, a gentleman and statesman will say that's inappropriate.

Romney was too scared of Rush to say that, and everyone here knows it.  Showed his lack of spine.

Whatever assclown, she decided to get up and "testify", fuck her if she can't take the heat. Put yourself in the public eye, accept the consequence.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: August 22, 2012, 06:10:17 AM »

Sandra Fluke to Speak at DNC Convention
 Fox News ^ | 09/22/2012 | Though AP

Posted on Wednesday, August 22, 2012 8:43:30

A Democratic official says Sandra Fluke will try to solidify President Barack Obama's support among women during a speech next month at the Democratic National Convention.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...
tu_holmes
Getbig V

With a keen eye for details, one truth prevails.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #319 on: August 22, 2012, 07:58:01 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aFIkK79Of8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aFIkK79Of8</a>

Typical obama voters. 

I find that interesting, but nowhere near as awesomely bad as when they went around doing it to the Tea Party.

(The mother and daughter were not even close to looking stupid)

And to be clear... I'm for government funded contraception, I'd rather pay a few bucks a month than pay for a welfare child for 18 years.

Same feelings I have with abortion.

And no, there is no guarantee anyone will use the contraceptives, nor get an abortion, but then if they don't use it, the money doesn't get s pent... And then, I'm stuck paying for some welfare baby for the next 18 years.

THAT is infinitely more expensive... See... I'd provide these things, then overhaul welfare at the same time... Talk about a 1-2 punch.

Knock out blows to all hood rats having babies to collect a check.
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: August 24, 2012, 04:50:56 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lJ6Uh_5bBY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lJ6Uh_5bBY</a>

AWESOME RANT!!!

FUBO!!!
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: August 30, 2012, 03:21:49 PM »

Sandra Fluke, Pro-Abortion Democratic Chair Crash GOP Convention
 Life News ^ | August 30, 2012 | Steven Ertelt

Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2012 6:08:07 PM by NYer

Pro-abortion activist Sandra Fluke and pro-abortion Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chair and Florida Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Shultz crashed the Republican convention on Thursday afternoon.

Leading up to the nomination acceptance speech from Mitt Romney, Fluke and Wasserman Schultz somehow made it through security and into the convention center to speak to members of the press. Reporters surrounded Schultz to get her take on the GOP convention. She made a brief statement to the press and walked to the Google-sponsored bloggers lounge where press members also are found.

Although Democrats have set up an office near the GOP convention center, this was the first time and top Democrats ventured into the GOP convention itself.

Fluke later tweeted, “At the #RNC2012 getting the word out on why #romneyryan are #WrongForWomen. First this convention has gotten to hear about women’s concerns.”

Matthew Boyle of the conservative Daily Caller had more on their appearances and snapped a picture (below).

As of 1:30 p.m. EST, Fluke and Wasserman Schultz have been strolling through the convention center doing media appearances. Both were spotted on Radio Row, an area where noted convention figures go to make multiple subsequent radio appearances. Wasserman Schultz then visited an area downstairs in the convention center where several reporters are working.

Fluke has endorsed President Barack Obama for re-election and has campaigned with him around the country. She is expected to be a featured speaker at next week’s Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C.

An RNC spokesperson told The Daily Caller they had “no comment” on Wasserman Schultz and Fluke crashing the GOP convention

* 539538_4358811525461_1789377475_n.jpg (49.48 KB, 600x400 - viewed 97 times.)
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: August 30, 2012, 03:40:47 PM »

Cheesy

* Sandra_Fluke_Dorm_Room_Cond.jpg (59.09 KB, 600x600 - viewed 184 times.)
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: September 05, 2012, 06:57:51 PM »

LOL!!!!    they actually gave this whore a prime time speech.    LMFAO.

TRAIN WRECK!!!!
Kazan
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 05, 2012, 07:00:01 PM »

Great another "famous for no good reason" person to take up bandwith

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!