Author Topic: Steve Urkel no longer nerdy...  (Read 11652 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Steve Urkel no longer nerdy...
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2012, 04:40:39 AM »
Im shocked hes not broke yet.

Are you kidding???  He was Steve Urkel on Family Matters.  He gets a shitload of royalties...more than everyone else on the show combined and he wasn't even part of the original cast
A

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2012, 04:45:23 AM »
Therein lies the problem of being known as Steve Urkel---the black nerd. It's kinda like being known as Screech.

So true.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2012, 04:46:28 AM »
So true.

I'm sure he has no problem getting any pussy....even Screech got some

http://jaleelwhite.com/
A

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2012, 04:53:14 AM »

Quote from: BIG DUB on Today at 01:15:39 AM
I have a buddy who knows him and hung out with him when he would attend the basketball camps. Once he went to Puerto Rico with my friend and his brother. He got NO PLAY from the Latina's while he was there and they knew who he was.

Did he hit up Myra Monkhouse in real life? ;)

Myra was Malcolm Warner's girlfriend for years, including years on family matters.

As I've noted, Island Ricans are a completely different than "so called" USA Ricans who for the most part are blacks who run around saying they are PR.  at least Shawn Ray is straight up, and says he is only 1/4 which equals black.

Lymaris is prime island Rican with Masters in Chemistry.  This is PR woman you want, not JoHo or Rosey Perez hustling you for a gig. Roselyn Sanchez is semi, but Tyrese couldnt get it either.

Sorry, Bros.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2012, 06:00:51 AM »
See now me I'd look at that pic and not even notice his car or care what car he drives...
.. Anyway he looks young .. Still
Mes
choice is an illusion

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2012, 06:03:52 AM »
Myra was Malcolm Warner's girlfriend for years, including years on family matters.

As I've noted, Island Ricans are a completely different than "so called" USA Ricans who for the most part are blacks who run around saying they are PR.  at least Shawn Ray is straight up, and says he is only 1/4 which equals black.

Lymaris is prime island Rican with Masters in Chemistry.  This is PR woman you want, not JoHo or Rosey Perez hustling you for a gig. Roselyn Sanchez is semi, but Tyrese couldnt get it either.

Sorry, Bros.

Yes they are. My ex is from PR. She did not like to be confused with none traditional PR representatives US born. That is universal though...africans feel the same way about "african americans" in the US .my wife is from jamaica...same thing.

In the end any man can pull any female or at least get her attention (not matter what she prefers) if he's got some confidence about himself, a decent mouth piece and it helps to have a decent build and dress to the occasion. ....wait..I think these gents are called pimps?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2012, 06:16:14 AM »
 I forgot about that, I've always wondered why he never married her, possibly the Muslim issue? Who knows..

And K-1, Jaleel White's character made it hell for us smart brothers who wore glasses---good thing that they used to call me Spike Lee instead of Urkel.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2012, 06:42:34 AM »

Are you kidding???  He was Steve Urkel on Family Matters.  He gets a shitload of royalties...more than everyone else on the show combined and he wasn't even part of the original cast

What's your point? Iverson, Sprewell, numerous sports stars, rappers and plenty of others too numerous to mention have all made just as much if not more than White has...yet they are flat broke despite having just as much if not more financial advisors and more people surrounding them giving them advice for their money.

White was one of the few that wasn't phased with gobs of money and blew it all.

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2012, 06:46:00 AM »
A picture of a Black guy taking stuff out of an expensive sports car and everyone is assuming it is his car????? Getbig is slipping.

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2012, 06:46:38 AM »

Straight fine. I know that she had a history with Malcolm-Jamal Warner.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2012, 06:49:15 AM »
A picture of a Black guy taking stuff out of an expensive sports car and everyone is assuming it is his car????? Getbig is slipping.

Lmfao

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2012, 06:57:03 AM »
Straight fine. I know that she had a history with Malcolm-Jamal Warner.
There was another fine one that was on the show for a few episodes, she played Eddie's girlfriend...she was like 4'11...she was the girl that was in The Jackson's movie when Michael was under the bed...I forgot the girl's name...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2012, 06:59:48 AM »
What's your point? Iverson, Sprewell, numerous sports stars, rappers and plenty of others too numerous to mention have all made just as much if not more than White has...yet they are flat broke despite having just as much if not more financial advisors and more people surrounding them giving them advice for their money.

Yea, but the benefit of his money is that he doesn't get it all upfront but in monthly checks so he really can't go out and blow his money.  Plus considering the way "Family Matters" treated the cast, it shows that he was smart with his dough since they were literally treated like shit.  They kicked off the character that played Judy Winslow and didn't even bother to acknowledge she even existed, cut corners, switched the mom out like on "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" and all other sorts of shit.  

A

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2012, 07:01:21 AM »

Yea, but the benefit of his money is that he doesn't get it all upfront but in monthly checks so he really can't go out and blow his money.  Plus considering the way "Family Matters" treated the cast, it shows that he was smart with his dough since they were literally treated like shit.  They kicked off the character that played Judy Winslow and didn't even bother to acknowledge she even existed, cut corners, switched the mom out like on "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" and all other sorts of shit.  

::)

MikMaq

« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2012, 07:03:03 AM »
I forgot about that, I've always wondered why he never married her, possibly the Muslim issue? Who knows..

And K-1, Jaleel White's character made it hell for us smart brothers who wore glasses---good thing that they used to call me Spike Lee instead of Urkel.
Lol spike lee is a major nob, he's the definition of house kneegrow.

Smallz

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2012, 07:04:14 AM »

We could list twice as many successful people who have made good decisions with their money. Not every famous person is an idiot when it comes to their money.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2012, 07:12:28 AM »

No doubt. The guy has money, looks (no homo for me, homo for Vince), and seems pretty intelligent.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2012, 12:43:46 AM »
Im shocked hes not broke yet.

I always sensed he was one of the more intelligent ones (player the Urkel-character so well), compared to most bballers.

So i assume he had a better grasp of money and investments.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2012, 07:02:07 AM »
Lol spike lee is a major nob, he's the definition of house kneegrow.
::)
not even close to reality
!

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2012, 07:36:02 AM »
Shoes look terrible with that getup.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2012, 08:07:46 AM »

Yeah even guys like Screech and Danny Bonaduce got a decent amount of the table scraps left over.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2012, 08:11:31 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2012, 08:13:36 AM »
nice juggs
She was even bigger in the "What kind of man" video, but that isn't on YouTube.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2012, 08:15:42 AM »
She was even bigger in the "What kind of man" video, but that isn't on YouTube.

Even when I was 12 I knew she was a bad little bitch. Her and topanga were the original spank bank material for a young up and coming poly.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2012, 08:30:58 AM »
Even when I was 12 I knew she was a bad little bitch. Her and topanga were the original spank bank material for a young up and coming poly.
Well, she is dead, and Topanga is "meh"...actually the black chick on Boy meets world is fine, and
Laura's best friend on Family Matters, Cherry is finer than Laura...
Funny how the supposedly femme fatales have better looking "besties" or supporting actresses.

Look at Alley McBeal, Callista Flockheart's character was always getting men, yet the blonde chick, Lucy Lu's character, and the black chick all were leagues ahead of Callista's character.

Look at "Blossom", Six was the better looking one, yet couldn't get a man.