Author Topic: GH15  (Read 4159 times)

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
GH15
« on: March 03, 2012, 01:16:18 AM »
much bigger than you ! much! and with badge there is no demoding anything,, there is conversation with ron avidan probably on phone ,, then we wil take it from there,, you are nothing ,, its alex i want ,, he is not stable in the head ,, he commited a crime agsint innocent female from this boarding,, and since im obviously not the only operator of gh15 ...remember 24 7 ... you are in quite big trouble,, you figure why

gh15 approved

???

So what the fuck is up with Nasser bashing on Lee Priest all day on here and then kissing his ass in real life? He's one of the people behind the account.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: GH15
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 01:20:57 AM »
Nasser is NOT gh15 .. check your IQ  ;D

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 07:07:54 AM »
Hey cutlet, you're a fag

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 07:20:36 AM »

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2012, 07:25:16 AM »
I think he meant - the whole "thing" that "gh15" became of, he's not the only one "operating" it anymore (as there are other people working to "make it happen").

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2012, 09:20:52 PM »
There has never been a pro or even a local competitor behind the GH15 gimmick. READ the posts and it's painfully clear that it's a couple of kids with very little hands on hormonal experience that did mad research on the net and then "packaged" their findings as "top insider" knowledge. You can clearly see them learning as they went along as the bible as it stands contradicts itself quite blatantly as more "knowledge" was unearthed.
The "elves" and nut swingers worshiped loudly and obnoxiously making it appear that the GH15 thing was bigger than it was. Most sat back and watched the hoax enjoying the entertainment value. Then GH15's adolescent indiscretions began having a huge and negative impact on the hormone world. Sources getting pissed at his big mouth mentioning them on open forums, teaching people that you can reuse needles hundreds of times, architecting a relatively huge HGH rip-off that gave away his penchant for lying, stealing, and informing.
He/they are all over bodybuilding boards under different monikers, oddly enough here is the only place that the GH15 hoax wasn't run off.
How anyone can "follow" these kids  is beyond me. After being busted in lie after lie ad nauseum these kids are basically fighting a losing battle to stay relevant.
Anyone remember when tren "had no place in bodybuilding?" LOL.........

::)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2012, 09:30:02 PM »
DK11 is a smart guy and he knows the truth, it's the idiots and newbs who have no idea what the fuck they are talking about.  Bottom line is  there is one special guy behind that keyboard that's been to the highest levels of bodybuilding. The REAL gh15 is one guy.....just cause the account was hacked into does not make gh15 a "gimmick". Alex is a sick fuck and a fat piece of shit
l

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2012, 09:33:31 PM »
There has never been a pro or even a local competitor behind the GH15 gimmick. READ the posts and it's painfully clear that it's a couple of kids with very little hands on hormonal experience that did mad research on the net and then "packaged" their findings as "top insider" knowledge. You can clearly see them learning as they went along as the bible as it stands contradicts itself quite blatantly as more "knowledge" was unearthed.
The "elves" and nut swingers worshiped loudly and obnoxiously making it appear that the GH15 thing was bigger than it was. Most sat back and watched the hoax enjoying the entertainment value. Then GH15's adolescent indiscretions began having a huge and negative impact on the hormone world. Sources getting pissed at his big mouth mentioning them on open forums, teaching people that you can reuse needles hundreds of times, architecting a relatively huge HGH rip-off that gave away his penchant for lying, stealing, and informing.
He/they are all over bodybuilding boards under different monikers, oddly enough here is the only place that the GH15 hoax wasn't run off.
How anyone can "follow" these kids  is beyond me. After being busted in lie after lie ad nauseum these kids are basically fighting a losing battle to stay relevant.
there not kids D-bag, there grown men in there late thirty's  (sadly)  

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2012, 09:34:00 PM »
DK11 is a smart guy and he knows the truth, it's the idiots and newbs who have no idea what the fuck they are talking about.  Bottom line is  there is one special guy behind that keyboard that's been to the highest levels of bodybuilding. The REAL gh15 is one guy.....just cause the account was hacked into does not make gh15 a "gimmick". Alex is a sick fuck and a fat piece of shit
::)

Pretending to be "in the know".
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2012, 09:35:29 PM »
dude shut the fuck up , you have admitted to not only being a shared account , but also partaking in circle jerks , your word here is worth about as much as a cup of coffee

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2012, 09:39:19 PM »
I'm not a gimmick several members know me in real life ,,, your  the gimmick who makes accounts to hide from the almighty flinstones, you  pussy :-*  probably alex
l

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2012, 09:39:56 PM »

"One special guy?"

That just sent a creepy Lonnie Teper shiver down my spine.

Flintstone1 has definitely puffed a few peters in his day.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2012, 09:40:55 PM »
"One special guy?"

He's openly admitted to jacking off with his buddies and comparing dick size.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2012, 09:42:49 PM »

What's it like going through life bald and looking like a conehead?
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2012, 09:44:38 PM »
"One special guy?"

Never.

In the words of johnny no name "I wish I was gay, my life would be so much easier" :D

l

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2012, 09:44:52 PM »

Then he better have been in prison at the time.... ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2012, 09:47:23 PM »
holy fuck the gimmicks are out of control, no wonder gh15 left this place
l

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2012, 09:47:30 PM »
What's it like going through life bald and looking like a conehead?
What's it like going through life staring at other mens dicks?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2012, 09:48:54 PM »

WTF?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2012, 09:50:18 PM »
What's it like going through life staring at other mens dicks?

Wanna do lunch some time and you can see for yourself? :-*
l

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2012, 09:50:40 PM »
holy fuck the gimmicks are out of control, no wonder gh15 left this place

gh15 was run out of this place....get it right sphincter sucker.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2012, 09:52:06 PM »
LOL- Alex you fat fuck sick minded piece of shit- you  couldn't even get your ugly fat ni##er wife to stay with you.
l

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2012, 09:52:37 PM »
I'm not a gimmick several members know me in real life ,,,

The other guys in the circle jerk?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2012, 09:52:51 PM »
Then he better have been in prison at the time.... ;D

WTF?
There was a big thread on it, he talked about whacking off with his buddies and he was highly impressed with his black friends member.

Figured it was common knowledge after that.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2012, 09:53:13 PM »

if gh15 was nothng more then a couple of gimmicktrons why wouldnt Ron shut gh15 down?  More importantly why wouldnt other big guys in bb expose gh15 for the fake gimmicks?

all drugs - TPPIIP