Author Topic: 2012 Arnold - Prejudging photos  (Read 20317 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Re: Pre judging photos
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2012, 01:56:08 PM »

Holy shit, wasn't that an Olympia Top 3 guy few years ago? :o

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2012, 01:59:45 PM »
Wow! I have to chose from 3 incomplete bodybuilders

I see Branch winning or Wolf

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2012, 02:06:20 PM »
Wow! I have to chose from 3 incomplete bodybuilders

I see Branch winning or Wolf
As long as he's white, then it's "out of sight".

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2012, 02:10:24 PM »
wolf wins clearly, Evan fdb and fls are HORRID no pecs whatsoever. Ugly front relaxed. Stupid faces. 
Branch looks like shit as usual.
Wolf wins.

Boundary Breaker

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2012, 02:19:30 PM »

Holy shit, wasn't that an Olympia Top 3 guy few years ago? :o

too busy posting as gh15

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2012, 02:20:58 PM »

Wolf 1st Place.  Arnold has to let it happen, it would be such a travesty for it not to go down in such a manner.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2012, 02:21:46 PM »
oh and evan looks flat too.
branch is grotesque so narrow, melting back..if he wins this stinks.
Boundary Breaker

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2012, 02:38:14 PM »
All of them looking horrible

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2012, 02:40:21 PM »
wolf wins clearly, Evan fdb and fls are HORRID no pecs whatsoever. Ugly front relaxed. Stupid faces. 
Branch looks like shit as usual.
Wolf wins.

This plus Evan has no biceps in fdb.

Branch is something that should only be brought out at a cursed circus.
Trans Milkshake.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2012, 02:45:11 PM »
A lot of Branch hate on this thread, damn.  Did any of you guys watch the pre-judging or just looking at these photos.

Branch, IMO, won this contest.  Had the best condition by far.  Has a lot more dense muscle than Evan.  Especially in thickness front to back.  Legs are the best out there, obviously.  Structurally, Branch is the worst of the three and Wolf is the best.  Evan has the most overall potential, because to me, that dude could still carry another 20 lbs of lean muscle.  Still has work to do though and you gotta remember, Jay, Phil, and Kai are all not there at the Arnold.

Wolf is 2nd.  Continues to improve.  His back has improved (thank you Dennis James) and his lats aren't a glaring weekness.  Again, speaking structurally, he's the best out there.

Evan in 3rd.  He moved up from last year and made some sound improvements.  He's not winning the O this year and he's not winning the Arnold so for all you thinking this was gonna be Evans year, just be patient.  He may very well be Mr. O one day, but it's not happening in 2012.  Note: I like Evan and think he is a great bodybuilder, but he still has more time to put in.  

Ben Pakulski in 4th - I don't know if they'll give this spot to him, but that's how I saw it.  Dexter was off and Ben looked in great condition.  He needs to work on his back and also how he poses when he is facing the curtain.  He just doesn't look comfortable hitting a RLS or RDB.  Legs are a close 2nd to Branch's on that stage.  Upper body still needs to come up, but you can tell he made a lot of progress.

Dexter in 5th - I think this spot should go to Beyeke really, but I don't see them placing Dex out of the Top 5.  It's becoming more and more clear at every show though that Dexter is only getting older.  He's had an amazing career, but I think it's time he hangs up the trunks.  I hate seeing guys who get past their prime and then don't know when to let it go.  This will be the case with Jay in 2012 as well.  Dexter is never going to win an Arnold or Mr. O again.  Nor will Jay... I think it's best they step down and leave the sport while still at the highest end of it as opposed to waiting till they drop out of the top 10 placings to do so.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2012, 02:49:01 PM »
A lot of Branch hate on this thread, damn.  Did any of you guys watch the pre-judging or just looking at these photos.

Branch, IMO, won this contest.  Had the best condition by far.  Has a lot more dense muscle than Evan.  Especially in thickness front to back.  Legs are the best out there, obviously.  Structurally, Branch is the worst of the three and Wolf is the best.  Evan has the most overall potential, because to me, that dude could still carry another 20 lbs of lean muscle.  Still has work to do though and you gotta remember, Jay, Phil, and Kai are all not there at the Arnold.

Wolf is 2nd.  Continues to improve.  His back has improved (thank you Dennis James) and his lats aren't a glaring weekness.  Again, speaking structurally, he's the best out there.

Evan in 3rd.  He moved up from last year and made some sound improvements.  He's not winning the O this year and he's not winning the Arnold so for all you thinking this was gonna be Evans year, just be patient.  He may very well be Mr. O one day, but it's not happening in 2012.  Note: I like Evan and think he is a great bodybuilder, but he still has more time to put in.  

Ben Pakulski in 4th - I don't know if they'll give this spot to him, but that's how I saw it.  Dexter was off and Ben looked in great condition.  He needs to work on his back and also how he poses when he is facing the curtain.  He just doesn't look comfortable hitting a RLS or RDB.  Legs are a close 2nd to Branch's on that stage.  Upper body still needs to come up, but you can tell he made a lot of progress.

Dexter in 5th - I think this spot should go to Beyeke really, but I don't see them placing Dex out of the Top 5.  It's becoming more and more clear at every show though that Dexter is only getting older.  He's had an amazing career, but I think it's time he hangs up the trunks.  I hate seeing guys who get past their prime and then don't know when to let it go.  This will be the case with Jay in 2012 as well.  Dexter is never going to win an Arnold or Mr. O again.  Nor will Jay... I think it's best they step down and leave the sport while still at the highest end of it as opposed to waiting till they drop out of the top 10 placings to do so.
Do a side by side with Branch and Wolf.

Or can someone post one?

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2012, 02:50:21 PM »
Branch will win this....

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2012, 02:51:16 PM »
i think its close between evan and wolf. branch is close based on his ab/thigh, side chest, and side tri.. but his structure is so horrid especially in both front and back double bicep poses.. plus with that right quad being all shrunken down i cant really put him ahead of those two guys.  evans arms are phenomenal in every pose except they are horrid in the front double bicep. not sure whats going on there.  from the back its evans clearly. from the front and side wolf seems to edge evan out by a bit.  i am not sure how i would judge this ocntest. i might even have given it to dexter solely based on aesthetics alone. or gustavo if he was dry.  ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2012, 02:52:39 PM »
Do a side by side with Branch and Wolf.

Or can someone post one?
theres a bunch on the first page

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2012, 02:53:15 PM »
Branch does not belong in that lineup he is everything that is wrong with Bodybuilding!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2012, 02:54:37 PM »
gustavo.... no arms anymore

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2012, 02:55:17 PM »
Branch looks like a smooshed shit sandwich.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2012, 02:56:21 PM »

I think you are severely delusional if you think this.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2012, 02:58:06 PM »
I have it between evan and dex.....
... branch looks like shit.....
if this was jusdged as real bbing he wouldnt even be top 10...
choice is an illusion

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2012, 02:59:27 PM »
Branch does not belong in that lineup he is everything that is wrong with Bodybuilding!

X2
Who gives a fuck  if Branch is big ,dense,  lean ....etc.  he looks like absolute shit  (this time I mean it ) .
He should be out of the top 5 .

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2012, 03:00:13 PM »

looks offseason compared he rest..
choice is an illusion

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2012, 03:02:51 PM »
Good pics. Branch packs a ton of muscle on that short stubby frame it just doesn't look right though. I can see giving him the mm award or something but he shouldn't win the contest.

1. Wolf
2. Evan
3. Branch
4. Paulski
5. Dex

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2012, 03:03:19 PM »
This is what a PRO should look like  !

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2012, 03:03:55 PM »

i really don't get this evan hype shit

i understand it when it comes from the palumbo, PJay braun crowd who hope to be hangers on,  i understand it when it comes from the all American white hopers-   but i dont think this guy has what it takes- not this year, not next year, etc.

He has the palumbo look, just like his best friend PJay

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2012, 03:04:24 PM »
Well just a bit shaper  and hair more thigh size.