Author Topic: best stack for visible mass  (Read 8171 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: best stack for visible mass
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2012, 02:17:19 PM »
sounds like we have about the same amount of muscle mass no sleep... except ive got an extra 50lbs of fat on top of it  ;D  maybe one day we will see each other a pro stage  :)

Swlabr

« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2012, 02:18:10 PM »
nosleep is one of the best guys on here, hands down. Very helpful and his stats are truly impressive.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2012, 02:18:38 PM »
weight is very, very deceiving....Nosleep do you have a big bone structure? stocky naturally heavy on the scale guy?  200 5% is fucking huge dude, Jesus christ what the fuck are you running son?  I would be rocking 19 inch arms at those numbers :o If I dieted down to 5% I doubt I would be 195 even,  I met makaveli25 today in person for the first time  he can tell you  what I look like in person lol... I'm a fairly thick dude:D    
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2012, 02:21:53 PM »
sounds like we have about the same amount of muscle mass no sleep... except ive got an extra 50lbs of fat on top of it  ;D  maybe one day we will see each other a pro stage  :)

that's bullshit, he could have more mass than you or you could have more mass than him for all you know.  You can't take two guys who are 5'10 at 250 6% and think they will look the same. Bone structure, frame, head size, etc can make a huge difference on the scale. If I competed at 220 I would be a fucking pro, cause I have no skeleton. You on the other hand would probably need to weight 250 or so.
l

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2012, 02:25:54 PM »
that's bullshit, he could have more mass than you or you could have more mass than him for all you know.  You can't take two guys who are 5'10 at 250 6% and think they will look the same. Bone structure, frame, head size, etc can make a huge difference on the scale. If I competed at 220 I would be a fucking pro, cause I have no skeleton. You on the other hand would probably need to weight 250 or so.

I agree with you in that weight means fuck all. I'm all for giving tbombo shit but he did say he had 50 pounds of fat on nosleep bro...I think we can let this one slide.  ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2012, 02:28:26 PM »
I agree with you in that weight means fuck all. I'm all for giving tbombo shit but he did say he had 50 pounds of fat on nosleep bro...I think we can let this one slide.  ;D

honestly I have no idea what tbombz looks like brother. His head is too big to judge, if I was in california I would love to meet the guy in person and if he is as big as he says he is I will be the first to shut everyone up. I think he is telling the truth personally, some guys just don't photo well. He probably is a huge fucken guy in real life, IMO
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2012, 02:29:52 PM »
nosleep is one of the best guys on here, hands down. Very helpful and his stats are truly impressive.

I met makaveli25 the getbigger in person today, he is a big dude as well.
l

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2012, 02:37:34 PM »
honestly I have no idea what tbombz looks like brother. His head is too big to judge, if I was in california I would love to meet the guy in person and if he is as big as he says he is I will be the first to shut everyone up. I think he is telling the truth personally, some guys just don't photo well. He probably is a huge fucken guy in real life, IMO

You're onto something. It really is hard to judge someone by pictures imo. We see pics from pros on here and they look great but irl we'd probably be blown away. Having said that, many of us think that tbombo is a little delusional when it comes to his physique. Most of us have bigorexia and are never big enough and lean enough but something tells me he's the other way. I'm sure he's made some great progress and probably looks better than me but I think most of us are never satisfied but for some reason he seems to be  :-\

edit: I've been drinking today so this may or may not make any sense  :P

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2012, 02:49:47 PM »
You're onto something. It really is hard to judge someone by pictures imo. We see pics from pros on here and they look great but irl we'd probably be blown away. Having said that, many of us think that tbombo is a little delusional when it comes to his physique. Most of us have bigorexia and are never big enough and lean enough but something tells me he's the other way. I'm sure he's made some great progress and probably looks better than me but I think most of us are never satisfied but for some reason he seems to be  :-\

taylor is just highly immature like that. You can see by the way he gets offended when someone tells him their bigger than him lol the dude gets all upset and goes "still bigger than you" :D    but he is a cool cat and I would like to meet him eventually, despite being a little bit "out there":D
l

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2012, 02:53:18 PM »
taylor is just highly immature like that. You can see by the way he gets offended when someone tells him their bigger than him lol the dude gets all upset and goes "still bigger than you" :D    but he is a cool cat and I would like to meet him eventually, despite being a little bit "out there":D

yeah... I'm sure we getbiggers would get along better than we would with normal regular people.   ;D

We talk shit sometimes but irl I think we'd all be down  :D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2012, 03:13:00 PM »

Plus one I love reading the guys posts. This board has really come together with some good people.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2012, 03:14:47 PM »
weight is very, very deceiving....Nosleep do you have a big bone structure? stocky naturally heavy on the scale guy?  200 5% is fucking huge dude, Jesus christ what the fuck are you running son?  I would be rocking 19 inch arms at those numbers :o If I dieted down to 5% I doubt I would be 195 even,  I met makaveli25 today in person for the first time  he can tell you  what I look like in person lol... I'm a fairly thick dude:D    

Flinstones is the biggest fucken 19 year old I've ever seen in my life and I mean that. Very very big thick dude! He could easily pass for mid 20's. A lot bigger than me and I'm 28 years old. Very impressed with flin. Real nice guy to.

Swlabr

« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2012, 03:20:30 PM »
Ever since gh15 the number of big 19 - 20 years olds has increased to the nth degree. ;D I get asked all the time how old I am in the gym and when I tell them, jaws drop. Love it. ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2012, 03:32:14 PM »
Ever since gh15 the number of big 19 - 20 years olds has increased to the nth degree. ;D I get asked all the time how old I am in the gym and when I tell them, jaws drop. Love it. ;D

That's when your natural gh is the highest and your still kind of going through changes. It's prob the best time to hit it hard and get the most results. Like I said when I saw flin I couldn't beleive he was only 19 years old.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2012, 03:54:52 PM »
Flinstones is the biggest fucken 19 year old I've ever seen in my life and I mean that. Very very big thick dude! He could easily pass for mid 20's. A lot bigger than me and I'm 28 years old. Very impressed with flin. Real nice guy to.
That's good to hear, good job fellas!!

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2012, 04:03:58 PM »
I think it's the tren bro :D  honestly  I have yet to try  tren yet, believe it or not.... but from what I have read Tren is the only compound that will allow you to gain muscle in a caloric deficit.

Tren decreases protein breakdown and excretion by a huge margin.  Essentially turning your caloric deficit into a caloric surplus

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2012, 04:29:01 PM »
Tren decreases protein breakdown and excretion by a huge margin.  Essentially turning your caloric deficit into a caloric surplus

so I was right!

take that Tbombz :) jk
l

Swlabr

« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2012, 04:31:40 PM »
Without tren I'd be 210 lbs at 12%, watery.

With tren I'm 210 lbs, 8%, veins everywhere. Try tren already, flinstones, I think you'll love it.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2012, 04:37:28 PM »

pros are smaller looking in real life than in pictures. Likewise most people are going to appear smaller than when u see their pics. Its kinda disappointing.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2012, 04:37:48 PM »

what are your thoughts on tren use in the offseason? Some gurus say it's Counterproductive, others say blast it at certain times, what's truth?
l

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2012, 04:44:05 PM »
pros are smaller looking in real life than in pictures. Likewise most people are going to appear smaller than when u see their pics. Its kinda disappointing.

I look smaller in pics  :-\

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2012, 05:50:48 PM »

This is true.

The few Pros i've met were not as large as i thought they would be, but they were all very short. The only tall Pro bodybuilder i have met was Ronnie, but i only got within about 20 feet of him. He was massive in person. Branch Warren looks tiny when you put him in with a group of people, he's just very small in structure.

One of the biggest guys i've ever trained with was 240 and about 6% BF, we took a few pics leading up to a show and he looked 190. I always look terrible in pictures, for bodybuilding you really need perfect lighting to showcase your body correctly.

8)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2012, 05:55:52 PM »
except the freaks...I was talking to one guy when I was in Venice and he told me he saw Kevin  levrone at his biggest... I forgot one year exactly, and to quote "dude was unlike anything I  had ever seen, and I've seen them all"
l

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2012, 05:57:44 PM »
except the freaks...I was talking to one guy when I was in Venice and he told me he saw Kevin  levrone at his biggest... I forgot one year exactly, and to quote "dude was unlike anything I  had ever seen, and I've seen them all"

Craig Titus had the biggest arms i think i've ever seen.

Kevin had that freak look to him for sure.

8)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2012, 06:05:25 PM »
Some guys like looking "beautiful" year round. Chiseled abs, sunken face tan and all. For me it seems misrable way to live. I'd rather bulk 9 months out of the year, get bloated, make impressive sizes and really enjoy some food and see what kind of weight I can move. It's also healthier, then having to run tren and halo all the time lol. Then come summertime diet down, tan a bit. I will say this though, I don't think anyone's face looks good at 5% bf unless you have a very small female like nose, which most men don't.... 8-10% is a good spot for the face IMO. Of course having a bloated face sucks...  tbombz I feel your pain :D

disagree. 8-10% is somewhere i never want to be again. 5% feels incredible, looks incredible. it is the sweet spot.