Author Topic: 2012 Arnold - Fouad Abiad - Explanation on why he didnt come back!  (Read 8613 times)

ROOKIE86

• Getbig I
Re: so what happened to Fouad Abiad?
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2012, 04:39:11 PM »
One thing I learned despite being a little rookie amateur competitor is you don't need to ABUSE diuretics when everything is dialed in and you've dieted enough. Extra veins ain't worth a kidney failure. Point simple

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2012, 06:09:20 PM »
not buying this cover story.

looks like something written by ron heris
"

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2012, 06:17:16 PM »
not buying this cover story.

looks like something written by ron heris
Yeah a lot was at stake... 7th or 8th place is serious business ::)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2012, 06:34:15 PM »
hi "fouad".

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2012, 06:55:11 PM »

One time I was with a buddy of mine at a show....

He had busted his ass for it... after pre-judging we were really not sure how he would place in his class (lightweights)... and he was flipping out saying that he thought the judging was bullshit that they wouldn't even consider him for top 3 in his class, dude looked like he was ready to kill someone...  And to be honest, I didn't even imagine he would win his class!

At the night show, he ended up winning his class... we were happy for him....  he made it to the overall, and as they were about to announce the winner, he started getting dressed because he was so sure it wouldn't be him... as he was getting dressed the winner from the previous year comes to him and says, what are you doing? and my buddy goes, "I'm the lightweight, the lightweight never wins the show"  and the winner goes "I was the lightweight last year, and I was also the one who won the show!  Get back in your trunks, your name is about to be called!"

And sure enough, my buddy was announced the overall winner!  Dude was in tears as he was getting the trophy!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2012, 07:09:25 PM »
bullshit

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2012, 07:20:27 PM »

He's likely dead.

The story is "ghostwritten"  :)
"

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2012, 07:22:13 PM »

He had busted his ass for it... after pre-judging we were really not sure how he would place in his class (lightweights)... and he was flipping out saying that he thought the judging was bullshit that they wouldn't even consider him for top 3 in his class, dude looked like he was ready to kill someone...  And to be honest, I didn't even imagine he would win his class!

At the night show, he ended up winning his class... we were happy for him....  he made it to the overall, and as they were about to announce the winner, he started getting dressed because he was so sure it wouldn't be him... as he was getting dressed the winner from the previous year comes to him and says, what are you doing? and my buddy goes, "I'm the lightweight, the lightweight never wins the show"  and the winner goes "I was the lightweight last year, and I was also the one who won the show!  Get back in your trunks, your name is about to be called!"

And sure enough, my buddy was announced the overall winner!  Dude was in tears as he was getting the trophy!

Beautiful story almost had me in tears.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2012, 07:23:27 PM »
very inspirational anecdote...
"

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2012, 07:48:23 PM »

Would make a great TV movie.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2012, 07:49:06 PM »

lol  ;D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2012, 07:56:02 PM »
His cell phone must be AT&T  because he never got the msg he was in the top 6 before he dressed up and left.  happens all the time   IFBB and NPC!
((-::

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2012, 03:31:56 AM »

LMFAO, fuck bodybuilding is a complete joke.....especially when arabs start winning shows

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2012, 07:40:58 AM »
From Foud's facebook:

I just wanted to take a minuted to update and apologize to all my fans. Tonight at my second Arnold Classic I made a MAJOR mental error that has cost me whatever placing I deserved. I believe I was somewhere in the 7, 8, 9 spot but regardless it doesn't matter.

I kept myself tight and came back at night with the best package I could bring. I did my routine that I had put together and it was my impression that only the top six would be called back for comparisons.
Knowing I was not in the top six I thought after my routine my night was done so I got dressed and left, only to find out after I was already gone that they were calling me out.

I have never walked away from a placing good or bad. I have never disrespected the IFBB, myself or any of my sponsors. I appreciate all the care about me being sick but everything is fine, it was really just a matter of me personally making a mental error which I wish dearly that I could take back.

The last thing on earth I want is for any of the people supporting me to think I gave up on them. I would hate more than anything to disappoint or have my fans not believe in me.

This will NEVER happen again and I have apologized already to IFBB Officials, Weider and Scitec for my error, and finally I want to apologize to every last person who has supported me and my career.
I will be back bigger and better than ever, I'm down but not out!

Sacrifice,
Fouad 'Hoss' Abiad

so this was his second time that competed at Arnold Classic, and he said he made a mistake about the rules.

sounds very logical and believable

::) ::)

barbellman

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2012, 07:46:13 AM »
Would make a great LIFETIME CHANNEL TV movie.

fixed

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2012, 07:53:32 AM »

They can call it "Take off your clothes and go back onstage"

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2012, 08:11:46 AM »
This

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2012, 10:08:25 AM »
I had a feeling no one would believe him. I personally see no reason not to believe him. You guys just want to hate on everybody that ever gets discussed.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2012, 10:24:48 AM »
He rocked a cool jihabeard.
Boundary Breaker

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2012, 10:42:26 AM »
From Foud's facebook:

I just wanted to take a minuted to update and apologize to all my fans. Tonight at my second Arnold Classic I made a MAJOR mental error that has cost me whatever placing I deserved. I believe I was somewhere in the 7, 8, 9 spot but regardless it doesn't matter.

I kept myself tight and came back at night with the best package I could bring. I did my routine that I had put together and it was my impression that only the top six would be called back for comparisons.   Knowing I was not in the top six I thought after my routine my night was done so I got dressed and left, only to find out after I was already gone that they were calling me out.

I have never walked away from a placing good or bad. I have never disrespected the IFBB, myself or any of my sponsors. I appreciate all the care about me being sick but everything is fine, it was really just a matter of me personally making a mental error which I wish dearly that I could take back.

The last thing on earth I want is for any of the people supporting me to think I gave up on them. I would hate more than anything to disappoint or have my fans not believe in me.

This will NEVER happen again and I have apologized already to IFBB Officials, Weider and Scitec for my error, and finally I want to apologize to every last person who has supported me and my career. I will be back bigger and better than ever, I'm down but not out!

Sacrifice,

Fouad 'Hoss' Abiad

somebody post the picture on an empty room  ::)

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2012, 09:28:16 PM »
so this was his second time that competed at Arnold Classic, and he said he made a mistake about the rules.

sounds very logical and believable

::) ::)
Last year only the top 6 were compared at night.

MB

• Getbig IV
Re: 2012 Arnold - Fouad Abiad - Explanation on why he didnt come back!
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2012, 06:16:36 AM »
What/who was waiting for him back at the hotel that he was in such a hurry to get back?  Why not stay and enjoy the show after all the prep and work to get there.  Chad said Fouad wasn't upset, but he clearly had an issue with something to bolt out of there so fast.   

ROOKIE86

• Getbig I
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2012, 04:38:42 PM »
OBVIOUSLY truth ain't gonna come out, an IFBB Pro competing from over 5 years who doesn't "get in his mind" the rules of a show he's competing in? This is the most pathetic excuse I've ever heard. Leaving a show cause of a misunderstatement, yeah...Sure....I also heard elvis is still alive and runs a muscle maker grill in new york...this bullshit festival in the cult is incredible...

Swlabr

« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2012, 05:25:48 PM »

LOL ;D