Author Topic: Gorilla Breaks Zoo Reinforced Glass.  (Read 26465 times)

suckmymuscle

Gorilla Breaks Zoo Reinforced Glass.
« on: March 04, 2012, 12:19:25 PM »
  An enraged silverback broke the glass of the viewing part of a Zoo. This glass is 2" thick and reinforced to withstand several 9 mm cal. bullets in close range, but not a tap from a silverback. This is also a tiny lowland gorilla at around 360 lbs. Mountain gorillas can weight up to 200 lbs more than this.

Now if it can do this to bullet-proof glass, imagine what it would do to the internal organs and bones of a bear!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Gorilla Breaks Zoo Reinforced Glass.
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 12:24:17 PM »
imagine what an over-size ronnie coleman could do to branch warren.

dustin

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 12:25:53 PM »
Could you break his spine with your bare hands? Or is this technique exclusive to only large breed canines?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 12:31:17 PM »
A 1200-1400 lbs grizzly bear would crush a gorillas skull in like a grape before it ever even got close.  

Grizzly bears average 800 lbs. Don't be stupid. And gorillas are actually stronger than grizzlies, and have more usable strength since their arm joint allows them to focus the strength of their entire torsos on their arms, whilst bears can only move their paws back and forth which only utilizes a small cross-sectional area of muscle. A punch from a gorilla packs a lot more power than a grizzly's paw swipe, and it is the gorilla that can crush the grizzly's skull with one bash from it's arms and not the bear crush the goorilla's skull with a paw swipe.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 12:36:48 PM »

good comparison...LMAO!
H

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 12:43:25 PM »
Can a gorilla take down the king of the jungle?

X

Arthur Nus

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2012, 12:52:18 PM »

get well soon no one

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2012, 01:10:29 PM »

An okay film, but i love those fight scenes.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2012, 01:31:59 PM »

The question is how many lions can a gorilla take down?

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2012, 01:37:05 PM »
A 1200-1400 lbs grizzly bear would crush a gorillas skull in like a grape before it ever even got close.  

Jesus, this guy is dumb...

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2012, 01:41:52 PM »
I curl silverbacks for 10 reps each hand, where is your god now fuckhead?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2012, 01:53:57 PM »
i bet some 5 year old punching the glass crapped his pants.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2012, 01:55:20 PM »
another neverending thread after the dorian vs ronnie series...
asstropin

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2012, 04:28:08 PM »

LOL

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2012, 04:49:38 PM »
 Grizzly bears average 800 lbs. Don't be stupid. And gorillas are actually stronger than grizzlies, and have more usable strength since their arm joint allows them to focus the strength of their entire torsos on their arms, whilst bears can only move their paws back and forth which only utilizes a small cross-sectional area of muscle. A punch from a gorilla packs a lot more power than a grizzly's paw swipe, and it is the gorilla that can crush the grizzly's skull with one bash from it's arms and not the bear crush the goorilla's skull with a paw swipe.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

In a real life scenario a gorilla would not be throwing a punch let alone multiple strikes.  Whats next, the gorilla is going to rope-a-dope? Give me a break. Throw both animals in to a pit in a fight for survival and the monkey would most likely claw, bite and scream while the bear does whats necessary to make the monkey stop breathing .

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2012, 04:52:33 PM »

;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2012, 04:53:11 PM »

This is actually a very good question. Unlike the bear, the lion actually has the speed, agility and biting power to kill the gorilla.

For instance, leopards have been known to ambush and kill chimps, so it is conceivable that a lion could do the same to a gorilla.

If the lion ambushed the gorilla, it would probably kill it since one bite from the lion would either kill the gorilla or wound it in a way it won't be able to fight back.

In a head on confrontation, though, the gorilla kills the lion 9 out of 10 times. A single bash from the gorilla would turn the lion's internal organs to mush, and if it grabbed the lion's paws, it would tear the lion apart. That is what happens when you have the pulling strength to barbell row a bar with vans at each end of it.

The gorilla also has a bone-crunching bite that is actually more powerful than the lion's in terms of psi.

The realistic scenrio is that the lion would bull charge the gorilla, the latter would hold it's paws beneath the claws, and then bite the lion in the face while at the same time tearing the lion's limbs off.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2012, 04:55:10 PM »
In a real life scenario a gorilla would not be throwing a punch let alone multiple strikes.  Whats next, the gorilla is going to rope-a-dope? Give me a break. Throw both animals in to a pit in a fight for survival and the monkey would most likely claw, bite and scream while the bear does whats necessary to make the monkey stop breathing .

I said "bash" and not "punch". Gorillas hit by closing their fists and throwing them down like a hammer. Each bash can crush all the ribs in a man's rib cage and smash all of a man's internal organs.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2012, 04:56:53 PM »
Damn cool video. I watched the incredible hulk today. Awesome movie kind of reminds me of that. God it would be awesome to have super human levels of strength like that.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2012, 04:57:37 PM »
 This is actually a very good question. Unlike the bear, the lion actually has the speed, agility and biting power to kill the gorilla.

For instance, leopards have been known to ambush and kill chimps, so it is conceivable that a lion could do the same to a gorilla.

If the lion ambushed the gorilla, it would probably kill it since one bite from the lion would either kill the gorilla or wound it in a way it won't be able to fight back.

In a head on confrontation, though, the gorilla kills the lion 9 out of 10 times. A single bash from the gorilla would turn the lion's internal organs to mush, and if it grabbed the lion's paws, it would tear the lion apart. That is what happens when you have the pulling strength to barbell row a bar with vans at each end of it.

The gorilla also has a bone-crunching bite that is actually more powerful than the lion's in terms of psi.

The realistic scenrio is that the lion would bull charge the gorilla, the latter would hold it's paws beneath the claws, and then bite the lion in the face while at the same time tearing the lion's limbs off.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I dont think a gorilla could take down a lion.
X

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2012, 04:59:58 PM »

A gorilla has hands though. It's like a human being times a couple thousand. They should make this happen put it on paperview  ;D would be better than the ufc.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2012, 05:02:33 PM »

One sentence composed of a blanket statement vs my thorough and detailed explanation.

I win. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2012, 05:03:46 PM »
A gorilla has hands though. It's like a human being times a couple thousand. They should make this happend put it on paperview  ;D would be better than the ufc.

PETA doesen't love you...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2012, 05:04:20 PM »
  PETA doesen't love you...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

;D

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2012, 05:59:17 PM »
gRIZZLEY BEARS ARE HUGE... APES are big but grizzles have huge teeth and claws if u dont think s grizzley would take a ape ur an idiot