Author Topic: Gorilla Breaks Zoo Reinforced Glass.  (Read 26497 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Gorilla Breaks Zoo Reinforced Glass.
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2012, 06:39:14 PM »
haven't met anything that my 300 magnum can't kill...

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2012, 06:45:12 PM »
fuck hunters,,, especially ones that kill bears >:(

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2012, 06:49:47 PM »
Fast forward to 1:38

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2012, 06:51:12 PM »
The question is how many lions can a gorilla take down?

A GRIZZLEY BEAR W0ULD KILL A LI0N. A G0RILLA W0ULD BEAT A LI0N BUT N0T A BEAR. A P0LAR BEAR W0ULD DECAPITATE ALL 0F THEM.

BULL WALRUSES CAN WEIGH UP T0 4000 LBS WITH 3 F00T TUSKS BIG EN0UGH T0 TAKE D0WN A HERD 0F LI0NS AND 6 INCH SKIN LAYER AND HERE IS A P0LAR BEAR EATING 0NE.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2012, 07:16:09 PM »
A GRIZZLEY BEAR W0ULD KILL A LI0N. A G0RILLA W0ULD BEAT A LI0N BUT N0T A BEAR. A P0LAR BEAR W0ULD DECAPITATE ALL 0F THEM.

BULL WALRUSES CAN WEIGH UP T0 4000 LBS WITH 3 F00T TUSKS BIG EN0UGH T0 TAKE D0WN A HERD 0F LI0NS AND 6 INCH SKIN LAYER AND HERE IS A P0LAR BEAR EATING 0NE.

A Kodiaks claws are twice the size of a polar bears and would give it an advantage in a fight.
shotgun on the team

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2012, 07:24:41 PM »
i bet some 5 year old punching the glass crapped his pants.
I imagine the gorillas a sharing a good joke about it right now, something like "Did you see the look on that kids face when Dave went charging at the glass GETBIG style and owned that annoying little kid.  And the facial changes that happened as shit ran down that kids legs, oh Dave, you crack us up!"
V

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2012, 07:29:03 PM »
a kodiak bear would destroy a gorilla

tiger vs kodiak is more interesting

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2012, 07:32:33 PM »
kodiak bear is the most dangorous animal on earth

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2012, 07:36:13 PM »
Branch Warren would take em all...!!!!
H

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2012, 07:38:11 PM »
kodiak bear is the most dangorous animal on earth

from what I have heard a kodiak bear would kill a polar bear (in general)

I would like to see a tiger go at it with a huge kodiak bear

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2012, 07:39:23 PM »
Don't you guys remember this show from 8 years ago?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Face-Off

They actually used real science and testing to determine the outcome.  

"The gorilla tried to avoid a fight, but the leopard wouldn't back off. The leopard's night vision and stealth gave it the upper-hand, but the gorilla wrestled it off and bit the leopard's shoulder. When the final lunge came, the gorilla delivered a fatal blow with his arm. shoulder, mortally wounding it."

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2012, 07:39:38 PM »
A Kodiaks claws are twice the size of a polar bears and would give it an advantage in a fight.

L0NGER D0ES N0T MEAN SHARPER. A P0LAR BEARS HAS SHARPER CLAWS. A K0DIAK, IT'S CLAWS ARE M0RE USED F0R DIGGING UNLIKE A P0LAR BEARS'S WHICH ARE M0RE DEEPLY R00TEDI N THE UNDERSIDE AND USED T0 HUNT PREY. A P0LAR BEAR IS A HUNTER BY NATURE. IT'S MADE AND EV0LVED T0 HUNT AND FIGHT. IT'S CANINES ARE LARGER AND SHARPER AND AL0NG WITH A L0NGER NECK W0ULD GIVE IT A BIGGER ADVANTAGE. ALL IT NEEDS IS 0NE BITE. THE K0DIAK'S DIET MAINLY C0NSISTS 0F LEAVES AND SHRUGS AND IT RARELY PREYS. THE P0LAR BEAR CAN DRAG FULL GR0WN WHALES 0UT 0F THE SEA WITH IT'S NECK.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2012, 07:41:38 PM »
from what I have heard a kodiak bear would kill a polar bear (in general)

I would like to see a tiger go at it with a huge kodiak bear

THE K0DIAK HAS A SH0RTER NECK, LESS DEVEL0PED SENSE 0F SMELL AND HUNTING ABILITY AND SMALLER CANINES.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2012, 07:45:31 PM »
N0T EVEN CL0SE. A P0LAR BEAR IS A HUNTER BY NATURE. IT'S MADE AND EV0LVED T0 HUNT AND FIGHT. IT'S CANINES ARE LARGER AND SHARPER. THE K0DIAK'S DIET MAINLY C0NSISTS 0F LEAVES AND SHRUGS AND IT RARELY PREYS. THE P0LAR BEAR ALS0 HAS A L0NGER NECK AND CAN DRAG FULL GR0WN WHALES 0UT 0F THE SEA.

I believe a Kodiak bear could kill a polar bear

kodiak bears are very aggressive

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2012, 07:49:14 PM »
THE K0DIAK HAS A SH0RTER NECK, LESS DEVEL0PED SENSE 0F SMELL AND HUNTING ABILITY AND SMALLER CANINES.

Wrong assbruise. A Kodiak has a MUCH thicker skull than a polar bear and also has a dense layer of fat an fur that protect it from damage--like a sharpei/Chinese fighting dog.
In fact polar bear habitat is shrinking and scientist are worried that polar bears will no be able to compete with kodiaks. Turn your caps off fagg ot

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2012, 07:53:25 PM »
Wrong assbruise. A Kodiak has a MUCH thicker skull than a polar bear and also has a dense layer of fat an fur that protect it from damage--like a sharpei/Chinese fighting dog.
In fact polar bear habitat is shrinking and scientist are worried that polar bears will no be able to compete with kodiaks. Turn your caps off fagg ot

P0LAR BEARS HAVE L0NGER NECKS THAN ANY 0THER BEARS INCLUDING A K0DIAK AND THEY HAVE SHARPER CANINES WHICH GIVE THEM A HUGE ADVANTAGE. IT WAS EV0LVED F0R HUNTING AND SWIMMING UNLIKE THE SH0RTER NECKED K0DIAK WH0 D0SEN'T EVEN PREY.  P0LAR BEARS HAVE THICKERR LAYER 0F FATS AS THEY LIVED IN THE C0LD Y0U DUMB FUCK.

Kodiak's diet can consist of 80-90% plant matter and although they will eat elk and deer few Kodiak's actually actively prey on them. Kodiak is an omnivore. It's claws are  good for digging UNLIKE A P0LAR BEAR'S WHICH ARE EV0LVED T0 TAKE D0WN IT'S PREY. A polar bear is fully carnivorous and kills seals, beluga whales, and even walruses with their huge dangerous tusks.

If they ever attacked each other, the polar bears would get the first hit. They have longer arms and a longer neck, so it would give them the first benefit.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2012, 07:58:14 PM »
I believe a Kodiak bear could kill a polar bear

kodiak bears are very aggressive

WR0NG. K0DIAK BEARS ARE N0T HUNTERS BY NATURE. ALS0 THE CLAWS 0F A P0LAR BEAR ARE M0RE DEEPLY SC00RPED 0N THE UNDERSIDE T0 ASSIST IN ICE DIGGING AND CAPTURING IT'S PREY. THIS T0GETHER WITH THE P0LAR BEAR'S LARGE NECK AND SHARPER CANINES W0ULD BE AN EASY WIN. A P0LAR BEAR ALS0 HAS BETTER VISI0N AND SWIMMING ABILITY AND IS M0RE M0BILE. IT IS EV0LVED T0 HUNT UNLIKE A K0DIAK WH0 JUST EAT LEAVES, SHRUBS, AND FRUIT.

Polar bears also, being adapted to pound through thick, massive ice, have one of the strongest leg muscles of many animals, which also adds to it having great speed. Polar bears ALS0 have a greater bite strength DUE T0 IT'S LARGER NECK.

The polar bears would get the first hit. They have longer arms and a longer neck.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2012, 07:59:22 PM »
-Mature males average 480–533 kg (1,058–1,175 lb) over the course of the year,[7] and can weigh up to 680 kg (1500 lbs) at peak times.
-An adult male Kodiak bear stands up to 1.5 m (5 ft) tall at the shoulder when it is standing on all four legs.
-When standing fully upright on its hind legs, a large male could reach a height of 3 m (10 ft).

300-500 lbs gorilla would get owned. 

Please post sources, idiot. Also, even if true it wouldn't matter since 50% of the weight of a grizzly is pure fat. Apes are nothing but pure muscle. So the gorilla would still have more lean boy mass. And size is hardly all that matters in a fight. What really matters is how effective the morphology of the animals in question are for fighting.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2012, 08:03:16 PM »

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2012, 08:10:13 PM »
Team Silverback would win on conditioning and overall balance but Team Bear has more mass (and Freddy Krueger claws)

I would much rather see them team up and chew the faces off those redneck sodomite inbreds posing with the bears they so bravely killed from 500 yards.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2012, 08:10:43 PM »
  I love how you morons go on and on about the almighty size of grizzly bears. 1,300 lbs is the weight of the largest grizzly ever. So you are pitting the gorilla against an abnormally large bear.

And guess what? The gorilla stiill has an advantage in power. Polar bear, grizzly bear, Kodiak bear, it makes no difference: the mountain gorilla is more powerful(strength X explosiveness). The only land animals that surpass a gorilla in strength are those that weight multiple tons, like elephants and rhinoceroses.

There is no animal on Earth under a bodyweight of about one ton(2,200 lbs) that is more powerful than a mountain gorilla. I don't think you understand the brute power a gorilla has. It can tear truck tires effortlessly. It can bend 2" tempered steel bars like you bend an Aluminum fork. It can shatter through glass that can take multiple .45 cal bullets. Based on the size of it's back muscles, the size, length and configuration of it's arm muscles, the leverage of it's muscles and neuromuscular configuration, it could barbell row 4.5 tons, or 3 times the weight of the biggest Kodiak bear ever.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2012, 08:17:48 PM »
DIRECTLY TAKEN FR0M A Z000L0GY B00K THAT I 0WN.

A polar bear, unlike it's Alaskan cousin, is adapted almost completely for a carnivorous diet, as vegetable matter is very, very hard to come by in it's habitat.  This can be evidenced by the Bear's sharper claws and it's build, which is more suited to taking down prey as large as a Walrus, which mind you a male of this species is capable of possessing a mass of over 4,400 imperial pounds and is protected by very thick skin and an even thicker layer of blubber/fat.  Also, Walrus's aren't easy prey, those Tusks they have are more than capable of killing any land carnivore on earth with one blow, and Walrus's are easily able to crush the bear to death, not to mention that the Walrus has sheer size protecting it.  

Kodiak bears eat far more insect, fish, and plant matter than Polar bears and hunt a lot less, and their adaptations show this.   Their claws are blunter, their teeth are not quite as good for killing, and their arms are not quite as well designed for grappling with large prey.

YUP P0LAR BEARS WITH THEIR BETTER EYE SIGHT, LARGER SLENDER NECKS AND L0NGER ARMS, SHARPER CLAWS AND CANINES MAKES IT AN EASY FIGHT. I L0VE BEING RIGHT.  8)  

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2012, 08:20:35 PM »
WR0NG. K0DIAK BEARS ARE N0T HUNTERS BY NATURE. ALS0 THE CLAWS 0F A P0LAR BEAR ARE M0RE DEEPLY SC00RPED 0N THE UNDERSIDE T0 ASSIST IN ICE DIGGING AND CAPTURING IT'S PREY. THIS T0GETHER WITH THE P0LAR BEAR'S LARGE NECK AND SHARPER CANINES W0ULD BE AN EASY WIN. A P0LAR BEAR ALS0 HAS BETTER VISI0N AND SWIMMING ABILITY AND IS M0RE M0BILE. IT IS EV0LVED T0 HUNT UNLIKE A K0DIAK WH0 JUST EAT LEAVES, SHRUBS, AND FRUIT.

Polar bears also, being adapted to pound through thick, massive ice, have one of the strongest leg muscles of many animals, which also adds to it having great speed. Polar bears ALS0 have a greater bite strength DUE T0 IT'S LARGER NECK.

Nope. I think you are wrong. And so do several experts.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2012, 08:25:31 PM »
 I love how you morons go on and on about the almighty size of grizzly bears. 1,300 lbs is the weight of the largest grizzly ever. So you are pitting the gorilla against an abnormally large bear.

And guess what? The gorilla stiill has an advantage in power. Polar bear, grizzly bear, Kodiak bear, it makes no difference: the mountain gorilla is more powerful(strength X explosiveness). The only land animals that surpass a gorilla in strength are those that weight multiple tons, like elephants and rhinoceroses.

There is no animal on Earth under a bodyweight of about one ton(2,200 lbs) that is more powerful than a mountain gorilla. I don't think you understand the brute power a gorilla has. It can tear truck tires effortlessly. It can bend 2" tempered steel bars like you bend an Aluminum fork. It can shatter through glass that can take multiple .45 cal bullets. Based on the size of it's back muscles, the size, length and configuration of it's arm muscles, the leverage of it's muscles and neuromuscular configuration, it could barbell row 4.5 tons, or 3 times the weight of the biggest Kodiak bear ever.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Is this a joke? A kodiak bear would quickly destroy a gorilla.

I don't think YOU understand what a kodiak bear can do.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2012, 08:26:34 PM »
Is this a joke? A kodiak bear would quickly destroy a gorilla.

I don't think YOU understand what a kodiak bear can do.

I love how you morons make blanket statements and then pass them on as "facts".

SUCKMYMUSCLE