Author Topic: Gorilla Breaks Zoo Reinforced Glass.  (Read 26461 times)

asbrus

• Getbig IV
Re: Gorilla Breaks Zoo Reinforced Glass.
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2012, 08:26:48 PM »
Nope. I think you are wrong. And so do several experts.

L0L

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2012, 08:30:46 PM »
L0L

It's all lol until we see an actual fight (fights). But I have read about a grizzly killing three polar bears at a zoo.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2012, 08:31:26 PM »
  I love how you morons make blanket statements and then pass them on as "facts".

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Go fuck yourself. You are joke.

Tiger vs Kodiak would be much more interesting

suckmymuscle

« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2012, 08:49:30 PM »
Go fuck yourself. You are joke.

Tiger vs Kodiak would be much more interesting

I think you are stupid. And I also think you shouldn't take part in these debates so as to not expose what a moron you are. You are basically a dropping turd, and a gorilla could do a better job of defending the bear in this thread than you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2012, 08:59:33 PM »
Croc vs gorilla?

X

suckmymuscle

« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2012, 10:58:33 PM »
Croc vs gorilla?

Gorillas kill and eat lizards ocasionally even though they are vegetarians...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2012, 11:54:54 PM »
So what have you got against Grizzley Bears ?

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2012, 03:50:26 AM »
So what have you got against Grizzley Bears ?

SMM was molested by his stepfather when he was younger, his stepfather had bear like tendencies. When he reached sexual maturity (age:31) he focused his attention on exact opposite of his stepfather, silverbacks. Unfortunately, the silverback fetish has consumed his life for quite some time. Being penetrated by silverback on numerous occasions as rendered poor fragile SMM a "quado". ONLY pleasure SMM now enjoys, is debating topics he clearly has no clue about and enjoying the sensation of the king kong limited edition vibrator his mother tickles his asshole with.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2012, 04:34:33 AM »
Yes, this is all good, the real question is:

At their respective bests, who would win,

The gorilla or nasser ?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2012, 05:21:02 AM »
If the gorilla dissed me like that I would under armor him into extinction.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2012, 05:23:29 AM »
 Grizzly bears average 800 lbs. Don't be stupid. And gorillas are actually stronger than grizzlies, and have more usable strength since their arm joint allows them to focus the strength of their entire torsos on their arms, whilst bears can only move their paws back and forth which only utilizes a small cross-sectional area of muscle. A punch from a gorilla packs a lot more power than a grizzly's paw swipe, and it is the gorilla that can crush the grizzly's skull with one bash from it's arms and not the bear crush the goorilla's skull with a paw swipe.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

WTF? why don't you just go and suck one off

breakmore

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2012, 05:32:42 AM »
Watch this.
[ Invalid YouTube link ]t=1021s

I cut to the exact time(cannot embed because of this), it has happened before they let animals fight:

[ Invalid YouTube link ]t=1069s

Bears won every time against lions!!!

I don't know bears against gorillas, gorillas are fucking strong.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2012, 06:09:59 AM »
SMM why don't they have any video of gorillas doing any of these incredible feets of strength. Shouldn't be hard to catch one on tape ripping things apart.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2012, 07:08:11 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2012, 07:22:55 AM »
Zoos are fucked up.  I am not a tree hugger, I eat meat, and think that it is good.  I do however, have a problem with cruelty and keeping these animals caged for no other reason than human pleasure.  If it was just a place where the animals were rescued, nursed to health and then let go, I would be for it, but keeping an animal against it's will so some kid can gawk is kind of stupid. It's like that old Twilight Zone episode where the astronauts get put on display for aliens after landing on the planet.  Makes you think. That being said, I wonder if they have fights in third world countries where they fight gorillas and bears?

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2012, 07:26:47 AM »
  An enraged silverback broke the glass of the viewing part of a Zoo. This glass is 2" thick and reinforced to withstand several 9 mm cal. bullets in close range, but not a tap from a silverback. This is also a tiny lowland gorilla at around 360 lbs. Mountain gorillas can weight up to 200 lbs more than this.

Now if it can do this to bullet-proof glass, imagine what it would do to the internal organs and bones of a bear!

[youtu  be]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtsb58tKEhM[/youtube]would love to see a fight between a gorrilla and a grizly                                                                                                                       

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2012, 07:30:26 AM »
Zoos are fucked up.  I am not a tree hugger, I eat meat, and think that it is good.  I do however, have a problem with cruelty and keeping these animals caged for no other reason than human pleasure.  If it was just a place where the animals were rescued, nursed to health and then let go, I would be for it, but keeping an animal against it's will so some kid can gawk is kind of stupid. It's like that old Twilight Zone episode where the astronauts get put on display for aliens after landing on the planet.  Makes you think. That being said, I wonder if they have fights in third world countries where they fight gorillas and bears?
You do realise, the meat you eat and that you think is good comes from an animal kept in far worse conditions then the animals kept in zoos, you must suffer from terrible inner conflict.  On the one hand you said I support the cruelty of the current mass animal farming movement, because it fulfills a want of mine, but you despise children looking at well cared for zoo animals.  Odd way to look at the world, but hey it's your opinion!
V

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2012, 07:45:39 AM »
You do realise, the meat you eat and that you think is good comes from an animal kept in far worse conditions then the animals kept in zoos, you must suffer from terrible inner conflict.  On the one hand you said I support the cruelty of the current mass animal farming movement, because it fulfills a want of mine, but you despise children looking at well cared for zoo animals.  Odd way to look at the world, but hey it's your opinion!

Farm animals are for food, zoo animals mostly for entertainment.

Although all life should be respected and preserved, farm animals also tend to be more primitive life forms compared to apes.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #68 on: March 05, 2012, 07:45:55 AM »
fuck hunters,,, especially ones that kill bears >:(

Fuck hunters altogether...pussies.

"Wooo-Hooo, look at me. I just killed this endangered species, for no reason, from 2000 feet away with my high powered rifle. it never even knew what hit it....I'm such a brave man"  ::)

I wish they would take all hunters and strip them naked, and put them in a jungle full of predators and let them get eaten

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 05, 2012, 08:03:01 AM »
Also....SMM is an idiot....as usual.

Bears are predators, gorillas are not

Gorrillas, as strong as they are...would run away from a grizzly bear if they ever met...they are not aggressive animals. And if it ever came down to it...the Grizzly would do what came natural, and kill and eat the Gorilla.

Gorillas don't know how to "fight"..they are not "striking" anyone. SMM is a fucking lunatic, giving characteristics to these animals that they do not possess.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2012, 08:06:06 AM »

Gorrillas, as strong as they are...would run away from a grizzly bear if they ever met...they are not aggressive animals. And if it ever came down to it...the Grizzly would do what came natural, and kill and eat the Gorilla.

Gorillas don't know how to "fight"..they are not "striking" anyone. SMM is a fucking lunatic, giving characteristics to these animals that they do not possess.
WRONG!!!

Most gorillas I`ve met usually are skilled in one or more martial arts.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2012, 08:15:26 AM »

THis basically sums it up right here.

I've stopped responding to SMM's stupidity on this topic. 

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2012, 08:16:01 AM »
WRONG!!!

Most gorillas I`ve met usually are skilled in one or more martial arts.

The gorilla would put the kodiak into a kimora quite easily.   ;D

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2012, 08:16:52 AM »
Fuck hunters altogether...pussies.

"Wooo-Hooo, look at me. I just killed this endangered species, for no reason, from 2000 feet away with my high powered rifle. it never even knew what hit it....I'm such a brave man"  ::)

I wish they would take all hunters and strip them naked, and put them in a jungle full of predators and let them get eaten
yup whats he going to do with that huge bear.. hope he gets killed next time .

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2012, 08:30:39 AM »
yup whats he going to do with that huge bear.. hope he gets killed next time .

me too...I love hearing those stories where these guys get killed, or shoot each other by accident. they should all die