Author Topic: Super Tuesday - Call It...  (Read 392 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Super Tuesday - Call It...
« on: March 04, 2012, 12:32:51 PM »
Super Tuesday -

437 delegates.

Make your predictions!

Mine:

Shitorum - 200
Newt - 15
RP - 22
Romney - 200

MM2K

• Getbig IV
Re: Super Tuesday - Call It...
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 12:43:46 PM »
Is Ohio winner take all?
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 01:06:57 PM »
mittens has the ground organization, and newt and santorum do not.

ron paul will keep stacking away his delegates, in the hope that as he continues to embarass himself everytime he touches a microphone, more and more repubs decide he's not going to win, and they choose the brokered convention.

And when they do, ron paul will be unscathed from obama, really undamaged from the other ccandidates.  the only people who have really shit on him are the talking heads on FOX radio.  And maybe you repubs will stop letting them think for you by then.  maybe, but not likely.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 02:31:44 PM »
Is Ohio winner take all?

Don't quote me, it's been a while.

I believe they are winner take all, but become proportional if a certain percentage is not attained by the candidates.

Republican allocation is only partially based on population.

Georgia is the heavy hitter on Tuesday, with Ohio following, and I think VA or TN after.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 02:33:40 PM »
mittens has the ground organization, and newt and santorum do not.

ron paul will keep stacking away his delegates, in the hope that as he continues to embarass himself everytime he touches a microphone, more and more repubs decide he's not going to win, and they choose the brokered convention.

And when they do, ron paul will be unscathed from obama, really undamaged from the other ccandidates.  the only people who have really shit on him are the talking heads on FOX radio.  And maybe you repubs will stop letting them think for you by then.  maybe, but not likely.

This post doesn't even make sense.

Why is RP embarassing himself everytime he talks?

And what the fvck are you talking about in the 2nd paragraph?

Hitting the wine bottle again?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 02:41:04 PM »
My only prediction is that Republican turnout will continue to plummet

http://www.scpr.org/programs/madeleine-brand/2012/02/08/22441/what-gop-turnout-can-tell-us-about-the-2012-electi

In Colorado, a state of 5 million people, about 65,000 turned out — 1.3 percent of the voting-age population. In Missouri, 6 percent of the voting age placed a vote. In Minnesota, the numbers were even worse — a little over 1 percent of the voting age population came to the ballot box, according to NPR.

Though no state had to commit any delegates in last night's election, it could be a problem for the GOP in November. Last night's numbers could be an overall national trend. In Florida and Nevada last week, 14 percent and 26 percent less voters turned out to take part in the Republican Primary compared to the 2008 Republican Primary, according to The Hill.[/
quote]

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2012, 03:30:05 PM »

This post doesn't even make sense.

Why is RP embarassing himself everytime he talks?

And what the fvck are you talking about in the 2nd paragraph?

Hitting the wine bottle again?

Sadly, I agree, RP's campaign has gone way off the rails with some of his bizarre statements, today included.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2012, 03:36:44 PM »
sorry - i meant romney will continue to embarass himself, as ron paul is nothing but the positive, dignified statesman on a consistent basis.

when the assumed nominee mitt arrives in tampa for the convention, sagging 15+ points to obama in polls, obama already sitting on 500 million$ by August, and GOP enthusiam thru the floor....   Maybe a jeb/ron paul ticket will ENERGIZE republicans.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2012, 06:25:50 PM »
I think Romney comes out with the majority, or least enough to further extend his lead.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2012, 04:46:00 AM »
Mitt will come out ahead.

Though if it were not for Newt and Ron still in there, I think Santolololorium would squeak by.