Author Topic: 2012 Arnold - Branch Warren should not have won - lot of hate here  (Read 12114 times)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Re: A lot of Branch Warren hate on this board...
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2012, 07:46:53 AM »
One of Branch's supposed strength is his chest. Which was less than stellar, his gut squeezing it just beneath the point where it would turn into a triple chin. Wolf's chest looked much better. This whole "you have to knock the champion" doesn't make any sense when the champ is just that bad. Even Cutler's win over Martinez in '07 wasn't as bad.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #76 on: March 05, 2012, 07:54:15 AM »
I wouldn't have had Branch in first, but I don't have a problem with it because there was no clear winner.  It's a shame that bodybuilders like Dexter and Lionel Beyeke can't get the work done to come in conditioned.  If they did, we wouldn't be having this discussion.    
I had Evan winning it. Dex is damn near 40, or is 40, I think he knows that even if he got into crazy condition, that they wouldn't give it to him anyway, so why bother. Beyeke is still learning his body, he is young and will only get better...
Hell, I think if Winklaar had entered and came in his NY condition that he would have won.

Stavios

« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2012, 07:56:38 AM »
Dexter cashed a check by just showing up without even dieting a second

he was the smartess man onstage

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
After seeing the travesty at the Arnold, Phil doesn't seem so bad.
« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2012, 07:58:18 AM »
When Heath won the 'O' I thought bodybuilding died that day, but after seeing the shitfest of shit at the Arnold, Phil smokes all of these B leaguers.

The fact still remains that Phil is the best of a bunch of shit. 

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Re: After seeing the travesty at the Arnold, Phil doesn't seem so bad.
« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2012, 08:01:38 AM »
Yes, Philsulina is by far superior to the others right now. Which speaks volumes about how shitty pro Bbing has become. Him and Branch shouldn't be on the same stage. And actually Branch shouldn't be competing on the same planet then most previous AC winners.