Author Topic: Rob Bailey Dwarfing IFBB Pros  (Read 109936 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Rob Bailey Dwarfing IFBB Pros
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2012, 04:21:39 PM »
That's not Snooki on roids.   :D

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2012, 04:26:26 PM »
He was HUGE is highschool.

Awesome muscularity and genetics.  The guy is a total beast.

Highschool picture:

lol.. hips as wide as his shoulder width.... yeah awesome potential..... ::) ::) ::) ::)
and what is it with that "badass" face he is trying to make....
trashy couple.... him and his man.....
Be Happy,
Optimus

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2012, 04:28:02 PM »
Perhaps "the_hammer" you missed this OFFICIAL decree issued in the "our favorite natty..." thread...?

Oh so they're just pretending to be douchebags?

The schtick needs to end. Go back to your day job. Of course it won't due to deep seated trauma.

They're terrified of the thunderdome and unwilling to defend themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Therefore, these two carnies shall be obliterated for their transgressions against bodybuilding. Namely providing and disseminating false information regarding their drug use. ie: "claiming natty"; and acting like morons.

Finish these circus clowns.
"

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2012, 04:30:28 PM »
LOL you still prove that you are nothing like Rob and Dana except a  warrior or the keyboard.  You couldn't pull penoris like Dana's and you know it.  You're pathetic.
fixed.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2012, 04:31:46 PM »
Nothing worse in life then your girl handing you a dumbbell to press... she lifted that dumbell easier and faster then him.

Wonder if she was the first one to stick the needle in his ass

This is Ronnie-esq weight.

150 lbs dumbbells in your face!

I WANT TO BREED HIS WIFE AND CUM UP HER ASSHOLE!!!

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2012, 04:35:25 PM »
pretty sure this kids backpack is full of drugs
"

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2012, 04:40:08 PM »
Huge Natural Ar ya n  has many tits trembling in fear.
L

theEsquire

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2012, 04:53:50 PM »
hahaha your genetics must SUCK if you don't think this is attainable naturally.  LOL at you little no muscle twinks.  You've never worked out hard a day in your lives.  You couldn't hang.

I guess it's also "natural" for an allegedly heterosexual male to wear capri pants?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2012, 05:02:00 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2012, 05:09:53 PM »

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2012, 05:12:07 PM »
are you sucking his cock or is he sucking yours?

L.L

« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2012, 05:12:22 PM »
Pic of his wife.  Total hottie!

\
see , a lot better..once she realizes she is beautiful and do not have to make the stupid as fuck duck faces I will start digging her//all and all she still is a retarded whore for marrying Michelin boy

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2012, 06:22:32 PM »
what's a duck face?   ???

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2012, 06:26:40 PM »
\
see , a lot better..once she realizes she is beautiful and do not have to make the stupid as fuck duck faces I will start digging her//all and all she still is a retarded whore for marrying Michelin boy

I agree she is a very pretty girl. Don't know what she'd doing with that guy. I don't say this cause he looks like shit physique wise, but the guy just looks like a total douchebag and embaressment that no sane woman should ever bring home to her parents. How could you even have a regular job and live day to day with a haircut like that.
l

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2012, 06:30:14 PM »
So he can shoulder press the 150s but can only bench 315 12 times  ??? something isn't right there.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2012, 06:57:00 PM »
Pic of his wife.  Total hottie!

Looks like a man to me!
V

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2012, 07:55:37 PM »
so he started using steroids in high school

not uncommon in america since the 90's

that hgih school pic looks like he's on steroids there for sure

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2012, 08:09:15 PM »
hahaha your genetics must SUCK if you don't think this is attainable naturally.  LOL at you little no muscle twinks.  You've never worked out hard a day in your lives.  You couldn't hang.

flame on, but..

he looks shitty enough to be natty in this pic. who cares if he weighs 280. look at him. like look. there is not a lot quality muscle there. its a lot of soft tissue that is giving the appearance of muscularity. his arms are soft tissue. in the pic with the 45 pound plate his delts are round and showing a tie in under load- they wouldnt look like that standing relaxed. look at his chest- there is no dense muscle there, or barely any kind of muscle for that matter. his traps and forearms do not have the density of someone who uses gear. you can see his bf level is pretty high around in/ around his torso as well.. if he trimmed off his baby fat and got to a respectable 7% or so, hed prolly only weigh 225-230 well within what someone of his height is capable of weighing. hes got a massive frame.

you guys can call bullshit all you want. i wouldnt have a hard time believing hes natty. and if you think he is you need to get out more. his old lady is juiced to the gills tho.
b

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2012, 03:21:08 AM »
flame on, but..

he looks shitty enough to be natty in this pic. who cares if he weighs 280. look at him. like look. there is not a lot quality muscle there. its a lot of soft tissue that is giving the appearance of muscularity. his arms are soft tissue. in the pic with the 45 pound plate his delts are round and showing a tie in under load- they wouldnt look like that standing relaxed. look at his chest- there is no dense muscle there, or barely any kind of muscle for that matter. his traps and forearms do not have the density of someone who uses gear. you can see his bf level is pretty high around in/ around his torso as well.. if he trimmed off his baby fat and got to a respectable 7% or so, hed prolly only weigh 225-230 well within what someone of his height is capable of weighing. hes got a massive frame.

you guys can call bullshit all you want. i wouldnt have a hard time believing hes natty. and if you think he is you need to get out more. his old lady is juiced to the gills tho.
bro,
dude is 6'4 ... do you know how hard it is to fill out at that height????
dude has got some arms for a tall lanky dude... and with tall dudes pics are always deceiving... irl he would look much bigger...
and you see babyfat... i see test bloat.... ;D
also he has got fatboy genes... ie thick skin.... look at his highschool pic... his waist is as wide as his shoulder width...
he is not a tall athletic built dude.... he is tall and skinny fat naturally....
nobody in this cult who trains regularly is natural....maybe on a good day you will find a true natural if you look real , real hard...but he will not be looking like this... i can tell you... ;)
this dude is juiced..... and uses a decent amount ....

oh and his wife is ugly.... imo though.....
but here on getbig the boyish look is very popular lately...makes one wonder.... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Be Happy,
Optimus

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2012, 03:34:04 AM »

Brutal T-Rex arms.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2012, 03:43:57 AM »
bro,
dude is 6'4 ... do you know how hard it is to fill out at that height????
dude has got some arms for a tall lanky dude... and with tall dudes pics are always deceiving... irl he would look much bigger...
and you see babyfat... i see test bloat.... ;D
also he has got fatboy genes... ie thick skin.... look at his highschool pic... his waist is as wide as his shoulder width...
he is not a tall athletic built dude.... he is tall and skinny fat naturally....
nobody in this cult who trains regularly is natural....maybe on a good day you will find a true natural if you look real , real hard...but he will not be looking like this... i can tell you... ;)
this dude is juiced..... and uses a decent amount ....

oh and his wife is ugly.... imo though.....
but here on getbig the boyish look is very popular lately...makes one wonder.... ;D ;D ;D ;D

ah, i dunno.

look at his face- there is no test bloat there. his neck is a pencil- first thing that happens when your on is your traps/neck and forearms thicken without direct work. you take this guys neck and face and put it on a clean guy who is 190 pounds and it wouldnt look out of place. your body takes on a different look. a density. this guy doesnt have it. im looking at his baby fat and water- it could be dbol bloat or he could just naturally have really high estrogen levels for a guy. im leaning towards the later. like i said, id have no problem thinking hes clean given his hight and the fact if he shed his fat hed be walking around at a bodyweight level that is totally possible for a guy of his height. then again, you might be right. just playing devils advocate here.

but we will agree he looks like shit. the guy could have a good build if he got the fat off i think and ran a little tren to tighten up and fill out.
b

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2012, 03:54:52 AM »
Hahahahaha with hair like that you better be carrying something

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2012, 04:05:03 AM »
I agree she is a very pretty girl. Don't know what she'd doing with that guy. I don't say this cause he looks like shit physique wise, but the guy just looks like a total douchebag and embaressment that no sane woman should ever bring home to her parents. How could you even have a regular job and live day to day with a haircut like that.

I agree, guy looks like an unbelievable douchebag. I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face talking to him, could be a nice guy though for all I know...but she really is a total mutt, don't know how she's so popular on getbig.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2012, 04:55:45 AM »
So he can shoulder press the 150s but can only bench 315 12 times  ??? something isn't right there.

???

That little bitch gave that 150 to him real easy, prob fake.
Trans Milkshake.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #74 on: March 06, 2012, 05:04:51 AM »

What the fuck is he wearing on his head!
::)

it looks like something he borrowed from his wife