Author Topic: Rob Bailey Dwarfing IFBB Pros  (Read 110022 times)

danabol

• Getbig III
Re: Rob Bailey Dwarfing IFBB Pros
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2012, 05:43:29 AM »
I agree, guy looks like an unbelievable douchebag. I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face talking to him, could be a nice guy though for all I know...but she really is a total mutt, don't know how she's so popular on getbig.

i agree with you but she's is HOT as fck  :P

even if she has a boyish look  ;D

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2012, 06:10:46 AM »
???

That little bitch gave that 150 to him real easy, prob fake.

Yep, lets see him do the 150's with 14 10lb plates + change on each...

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2012, 06:41:46 AM »
ah, i dunno.

look at his face- there is no test bloat there. his neck is a pencil- first thing that happens when your on is your traps/neck and forearms thicken without direct work. you take this guys neck and face and put it on a clean guy who is 190 pounds and it wouldnt look out of place. your body takes on a different look. a density. this guy doesnt have it. im looking at his baby fat and water- it could be dbol bloat or he could just naturally have really high estrogen levels for a guy. im leaning towards the later. like i said, id have no problem thinking hes clean given his hight and the fact if he shed his fat hed be walking around at a bodyweight level that is totally possible for a guy of his height. then again, you might be right. just playing devils advocate here.

but we will agree he looks like shit. the guy could have a good build if he got the fat off i think and ran a little tren to tighten up and fill out.
lol.. this whole neck/traps forearms thing very personal.... my neck is not thick as well and i am on... even when on a heavy cycle my neck never gets that thick look.... maybe because of my height....
with me, it's my legs, back, and shoulder width that grow while on....
this dude is a skinny fat tall dude naturally... seen them plenty of times... even for a tall athletically built dude is is hard to look thick.... and big.... imagine a dude like this.... he is a liar... like almost all of the cult...
but we will agree to disagree  ;D ;D ;D ;D

indeed he looks like crap, has a shitty structure and an ugly wife.... really do not know why men would find her attractive.. only on getbig i guess.... ;D
he also has a very punchable face.....  ;)
Be Happy,
Optimus

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: March 06, 2012, 06:43:07 AM »
I'll take natural over fake any day 8)
ME TOO

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: March 06, 2012, 07:07:35 AM »
lol.. this whole neck/traps forearms thing very personal....

x2. I know a superheavy who's neck isn't thick at all and he's been to aas/gh/slin for years, and deadlifted 600+ for reps. lol

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #80 on: March 06, 2012, 07:31:20 AM »
flame on, but..

he looks shitty enough to be natty in this pic. who cares if he weighs 280. look at him. like look. there is not a lot quality muscle there. its a lot of soft tissue that is giving the appearance of muscularity. his arms are soft tissue. in the pic with the 45 pound plate his delts are round and showing a tie in under load- they wouldnt look like that standing relaxed. look at his chest- there is no dense muscle there, or barely any kind of muscle for that matter. his traps and forearms do not have the density of someone who uses gear. you can see his bf level is pretty high around in/ around his torso as well.. if he trimmed off his baby fat and got to a respectable 7% or so, hed prolly only weigh 225-230 well within what someone of his height is capable of weighing. hes got a massive frame.

you guys can call bullshit all you want. i wouldnt have a hard time believing hes natty. and if you think he is you need to get out more. his old lady is juiced to the gills tho.

Agreed...I don't see what's so impressive about this kid, he's a big boy.....and he's soft as shit. i was bigger, and much more solid than that...when I was natty...because i wasn't lean. it's easy to look great in a tank top , but when it's time to show the abs, and diet down...that's when all of the "size" goes bye-bye unless you are geared up

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #81 on: March 06, 2012, 07:34:38 AM »
There's no way his Mrs is on the gear and he's not...not a chance.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #82 on: March 06, 2012, 07:38:06 AM »
There's no way his Mrs is on the gear and he's not...not a chance.

There is that too...and it's a good point.

I'm just saying his physique doesn't look so geared up to me. he is more than likely on juice..but I'm not impressed at all, he is soft as shit

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #83 on: March 06, 2012, 07:54:23 AM »
lol.. this whole neck/traps forearms thing very personal.... my neck is not thick as well and i am on... even when on a heavy cycle my neck never gets that thick look.... maybe because of my height....
with me, it's my legs, back, and shoulder width that grow while on....
this dude is a skinny fat tall dude naturally... seen them plenty of times... even for a tall athletically built dude is is hard to look thick.... and big.... imagine a dude like this.... he is a liar... like almost all of the cult...
but we will agree to disagree  ;D ;D ;D ;D

indeed he looks like crap, has a shitty structure and an ugly wife.... really do not know why men would find her attractive.. only on getbig i guess.... ;D
he also has a very punchable face.....  ;)

Good post.

They have kids and their face punchability is going to be off the charts.

Overabundance of punchable face genes from both parents.

He just looks to me like a skinnyfat kid with no structure cycling test.
Trans Milkshake.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: March 06, 2012, 08:01:29 AM »
Agreed...I don't see what's so impressive about this kid, he's a big boy.....and he's soft as shit. i was bigger, and much more solid than that...when I was natty...because i wasn't lean. it's easy to look great in a tank top , but when it's time to show the abs, and diet down...that's when all of the "size" goes bye-bye unless you are geared up

The dudes gets attention all over the bodybuilding community because of his chick.  Everyone involved in the bodybuilding community and who gets this sort of attention is geared up.  There is no chance in hell he is natural.  Pressing 150's, has the bloated muscles.. Not sure why you have to compare yourself to him.  The guy is juiced to the gills and yes, still looks like shit

PJim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2012, 08:16:29 AM »
There is that too...and it's a good point.

I'm just saying his physique doesn't look so geared up to me. he is more than likely on juice..but I'm not impressed at all, he is soft as shit

Looks like a fan of orals to me. He looks relatively blown up but hasn't got that solid look that the rest of a proper regime would give you.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 06, 2012, 08:26:14 AM »
Looks like a fan of orals to me. He looks relatively blown up but hasn't got that solid look that the rest of a proper regime would give you.

Everyone that's on gear doesn't look like superman.

Most people have low response, bad genetics.

He looks similar to a fair few guys on this board who have run multiple heavy cycles.
Trans Milkshake.

PJim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2012, 08:31:07 AM »

He looks similar to a fair few guys on this board who have run multiple heavy cycles.

I disagree with you, I think that even the most "average" people can look leaps and bounds better than the most "gifted" naturals, with the right amount and combination of gear. I've seen it first-hand.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2012, 08:35:46 AM »
I disagree with you, I think that even the most "average" people can look leaps and bounds better than the most "gifted" naturals, with the right amount and combination of gear. I've seen it first-hand.

Completely disagree.

Lesaucer, Mak, Sev irishdave a thousand others, this guy looks very similar.

I'm not talking about high level bodybuilding cycles here, that surpasses genetics.

Trans Milkshake.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: March 06, 2012, 08:36:03 AM »

x2

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2012, 09:12:18 AM »
I wont say those dumbells are fake... because i dont know for sure what i do know is this dumbells like those
are a lot lighter than dumbells like these
when i was in the states i used dumbells like the ones he re using nd they are waaaay lighter than the equivlent old school rust metal dumbells in my gym....
so that video means .. zilch IMO
choice is an illusion

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2012, 09:14:41 AM »
I wont say those dumbells are fake... because i dont know for sure what i do know is this dumbells like those
when i was in the states i used dumbells like the ones he re using nd they are waaaay lighter than the equivlent old school rust metal dumbells in my gym....

Agree, that's why I said lets see him do 150s with 'real' iron dumbells.

I don't think people here realize how strong 150s is on overhead, even with that shitty half rom style.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2012, 09:20:04 AM »
The marriage will go the distance! Sixty years of wedded bliss!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 06, 2012, 09:21:12 AM »
if any where near that weight with he would definetly fail... his chick couldnt even pick those 150's off the floor....
choice is an illusion

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #94 on: March 06, 2012, 09:29:45 AM »
I give him no credit for the lift just on shitty form alone.

Couldn`t do the 80`s if his form was full and strict.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 06, 2012, 09:32:50 AM »
if any where near that weight with he would definetly fail... his chick couldnt even pick those 150's off the floor....

She picks that dumbell up with ease, i call bullshit.
Trans Milkshake.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #96 on: March 06, 2012, 09:34:08 AM »

X2

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 06, 2012, 09:43:11 AM »

dunno about that but he would not be dong tht with the bells in my gym
and his girl definetly physiclly could not pass anywhere near that to him ....
choice is an illusion

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: March 06, 2012, 09:46:55 AM »

Just went back and watched AND no fucking way is that a 150 pound dumbbell.  That little vampire slut picked it up wayyy too easy.

She couldnt budge a true 150 lbs db even with all that gh and var running through her system

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #99 on: March 06, 2012, 10:02:06 AM »

Good post.

They have kids and their face punchability is going to be off the charts.

Overabundance of punchable face genes from both parents.

He just looks to me like a skinnyfat kid with no structure cycling test.
now you understand what i was saying..... ;D ;D
look at his highschool pic..... his waist IS as wide as his shoulderwidth.... not an athletic built at all...
tons of guys built like him in the netherlands!! skinny fat tall dudes....
and he is BIG do not mistake... he is very tall so pics are deceiving really...
long limbs like that are tough to fill out... longer necks as well....
but yeah crappy structure....
but he is running test probably.... orals as well..... the "legal" steroids.... so he can kid himself into being a natural.... i mean his test use is just trt... so that is legal.... and the orals are over the counter... lol....also legal.... so he himself actually believes he is natural... see how sick these fuckers are??????

and indeed bro.... let's all pray these people do not make children.... would be a very stable person when he or she grows up.... ::) ::) ::)
i mean they look to be great parent material... lolol!!

Be Happy,
Optimus