Author Topic: NINE advertisers pulled their ads on the RUSH Limbaugh show for SLUT comment  (Read 6397 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/05/rush-limbaugh-advertisers-birth-control-slut-radio/

Rush Limbaugh is STILL hemorrhaging advertisers -- several days after calling a Georgetown student a "slut" for asking the University for free birth control ... bringing his grand total to NINE lost sponsors.

Two sponsors -- Tax Resolution and AOL -- pulled their ads from his radio show today, following the mass exodus of advertisers like ProFlowers, LegalZoom and Citrix Systems over the weekend.
As for the other advertisers that have jumped ship -- bedding companies Sleep Train and Sleep Number, plus Quicken Loans and the Cleveland Cavaliers basketball team.

Rush made the "slut" comment on the airwaves last week -- also calling student Sandra Fluke a "prostitute," after the Georgetown Law student testified before the House of Representatives on why birth control should be made freely available.

Rush offered a weak apology on Saturday -- claiming, "For over 20 years, I have illustrated the absurd with absurdity, three hours a day, five days a week. In this instance, I chose the wrong words in my analogy of the situation. I did not mean a personal attack on Ms. Fluke."

So far, looks like his advertisers aren't buying it.

THE SLUT IN QUESTION

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
No way that carpet muncher is getting penis on a monthly bases

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Pfft. This will all blow over, and Rush will go back to being Rush, again. Being an instigative idiot, on-air, is what he does.  

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
he was right though.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Rush is definitely an instigator and says provocative things to put him in the media.  On one hand, I agree, he's an ass for saying things the way he does...on the other hand, who really cares.  Not like this is that important to have all mainstream media reporting on it.  How many shock jock radio personalities say offending things.  Not like we have wars, massive expanding debts, horrible housing or job markets or Chinese creditors to worry about.  Pisses me off when the media gives things like this so much attention.  She kinda looks like a femi-nazi too, not surprising she got all offended.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
he was right though.
birth control shouldn't be free. But asking for it doesn't make her a slut, just a con artist. ;)
A

EZ$

• Getbig II
  • I do curls for the girls
she looks like a kunt, not slut.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
 ;)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
No way that carpet muncher is getting penis on a monthly bases

X2

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
She is better looking than those 'nappy headed hoes' on the RU b-ball team.
L

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
hes gotta go, it's 2012, there is no room for talk like that.
TEAM Nasser

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Does she really need the pill? I report, you decide...err WYHI ?

Looking like down syndrome 101 here

But looking a lot better here, would hit this version.

and arrr, the down syndrome head is back

Overall very average for a chick, 4/10 -6/10 depending on the lighting, angle, makeup etc.  :-\
all drugs - TPPIIP

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/05/rush-limbaugh-advertisers-birth-control-slut-radio/

Rush Limbaugh is STILL hemorrhaging advertisers -- several days after calling a Georgetown student a "slut" for asking the University for free birth control ... bringing his grand total to NINE lost sponsors.

Two sponsors -- Tax Resolution and AOL -- pulled their ads from his radio show today, following the mass exodus of advertisers like ProFlowers, LegalZoom and Citrix Systems over the weekend.
As for the other advertisers that have jumped ship -- bedding companies Sleep Train and Sleep Number, plus Quicken Loans and the Cleveland Cavaliers basketball team.

Rush made the "slut" comment on the airwaves last week -- also calling student Sandra Fluke a "prostitute," after the Georgetown Law student testified before the House of Representatives on why birth control should be made freely available.

Rush offered a weak apology on Saturday -- claiming, "For over 20 years, I have illustrated the absurd with absurdity, three hours a day, five days a week. In this instance, I chose the wrong words in my analogy of the situation. I did not mean a personal attack on Ms. Fluke."

So far, looks like his advertisers aren't buying it.

THE SLUT IN QUESTION

I would argue that her face, body & personality are the best birth control she has going for her!  What man would fuck this chick now - I can see all the desperate lonely fat losers lining up too take this chick out now!  It's great knowing as a man, no matter how ugly or old or disgusting you become, there is always some whore out there who will get you off for money!  Once women lose their looks, body & youth, not even the horniest guys go near them!

PS: This woman needs all the free advertising she can get - doesn't look fuckable at all - can definately tell this woman is a closet lesbain new age ball buster
V

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
I hope Rush Limbaugh dies of a massive heart attack......society don't need this swine

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
More Limbaugh stations, advertisers jump ship

Pittsfield, Massachusetts radio station 1420 AM WBEC, one of hundreds of stations nationwide that carry "The Rush Limbaugh Show," dropped the program from its lineup, according to station general manager Peter Barry. He said the decision was made Monday, and was based upon comments Limbaugh made last week regarding Georgetown law student Sandra Fluke, "which we found unacceptable."

On Monday, KPUA, a radio station in Hilo, Hawaii announced it would no longer carry the radio program, effective immediately.

On Monday, AOL joined 11 other companies announcing they were removing ads from "The Rush Limbaugh Show," which is the most listened to talk radio show in the United States.

Other sponsors dropping spots from Limbaugh's show include mattress companies like Sleep Number and The Sleep Train, and companies that assist small businesses like Citrix, LegalZoom and QuickenLoans.

One company, Carbonite, a data backup service, said feedback from customers led to the decision to remove advertising from Limbaugh's show. The company's CEO said Limbaugh's apology Saturday wasn't enough to put his company's ads back on the air.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/03/06/more-limbaugh-stations-advertisers-jump-ship/?hpt=hp_t3
TEAM Nasser

The_Infidel

• Getbig III
  • Professor of Bro-Science
After all the shit that Rush has said over the years this is what people are pissed off about?  Rush was just doing his job.  Democrats have their own douche bag mouthpieces.  Who fucking cares.  Any advertiser who pulls out because of this is a real pussy. 
Come at me Bro!

jpm101

• Getbig IV
Don't know about the rest of Lumbaugh's advertisers who  pulled out, but Carbonites (file storage company..CARB on the board) stock dropped 12% over night. Very drastic event. Which might offer a clue that Limbaight will be doing just fine within a week or two . All the PC over reaction will be gone.

Just to note; wonder if guy's are lining up to get a date with the 31 year old Sandra. Sounds like easy pickens and she supplys the birth control/rubbers every time. A horny man's dream.

F

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

I don't know who is this Rush in question but sounds like a True Man to me!

If I had shitloads of money, I would sponsor him for that comment  8) 8)

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Don't know about the rest of Lumbaugh's advertisers who  pulled out, but Carbonites (file storage company..CARB on the board) stock dropped 12% over night. Very drastic event. Which might offer a clue that Limbaight will be doing just fine within a week or two . All the PC over reaction will be gone.

Just to note; wonder if guy's are lining up to get a date with the 31 year old Sandra. Sounds like easy pickens and she supplys the birth control/rubbers every time. A horny man's dream.

she wasn't talking for herself, that is where Rush got it completely wrong.

TEAM Nasser

tonymctones

• Getbig V
hes gotta go, it's 2012, there is no room for talk like that.
I see you dont agree with free speech, very liberal of you...

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I see you dont agree with free speech, very liberal of you...

Judge Martin : An American Hero

“Here in our society, we have a Constitution that gives us many rights, specifically First Amendment rights. It’s unfortunate that some people use the First Amendment to deliberately provoke others. I don’t think that’s what the forefathers intended. I think our forefathers intended to use the First Amendment so we can speak our minds, not to piss off other people and cultures—which is what you did.”

TEAM Nasser

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
she wasn't talking for herself, that is where Rush got it completely wrong.

She was talking for herself. She simply hid behind the gay-woman-with-ovarian-cysts story, because it's more of a tearjerker than her using contraception for its primary and obvious purposes.

As far as Rush's sponsors go:

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

On the Left’s glee over Rush Limbaugh’s loss of a handful of commercial sponsors after the Sandra Fluke/contraception brouhaha…

If we added up all of our affiliates – let’s choose the number 600 – and we assumed that each of those affiliates had 30 such sponsors in the course of our three-hour program, there might be, all across this country, as many as 18,000 different sponsors of this program… there might be 18,000 different people buying advertising within this program alone. That is a conservative number. Six hundred stations, 18 commercial minutes an hour… you add all of those up over a course of 600 stations, over three hours a day, five days a week, we’re talking 18,000 different sponsors. Okay? ABC News – who understands how this works, and are purposely misrepresenting it – out there ballyhooing that we have lost 28 sponsors! 28 sponsors, out of 18,000. That’s like losing a couple of french fries in the container when it’s delivered to you at the drive-thru. You don’t even notice it. 

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
I have to side with Rush.  She wants to be paid to have sex.  AKA whore.  Whats the problem with calling a spade a spade these days?  Why does that whore think we should foot the bill for her condoms?  No one is paying my rent! wtf