Author Topic: Bodybuilders posing with boxing gloves looks ridiculous  (Read 10585 times)

Your Average GymRat

Bodybuilders posing with boxing gloves looks ridiculous
« on: March 05, 2012, 04:19:44 PM »

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
Re: Bodybuilders posing with boxing gloves looks ridiculous
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 04:22:09 PM »
gayer than human rights.
Boundary Breaker

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 04:25:25 PM »
oh boy, another 150 twink who thinks he could knock out jay cutler cuz he watches UFC every other weekend

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 04:29:37 PM »
Cormier right there is bettter than anyone at the Arnold Classic...IFBB BB ...what a joke now. Any two bit nerd can just go 'all drugs' and be crowned 'champion'....the Mid to late Nineties kill all of today's pros...with maybe the exception of Philinsulina .... his muscularity and conditioning are on that level.
L

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 04:30:44 PM »

It's only gay if you want it to be gay, right? ???

Wrong.  It's gay. Not even a fire house could put out that flame!  ;D

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 04:32:11 PM »
Cormier right there is bettter than anyone at the Arnold Classic...IFBB BB ...what a joke now. Any two bit nerd can just go 'all drugs' and be crowned 'champion'....the Mid to late Nineties kill all of today's pros...with maybe the exception of Philinsulina .... his muscularity and conditioning are on that level.
Hey shit for brains, this thread is about bodybuilders wearing boxing gloves,not your opinion.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2012, 04:32:29 PM »
Cormier with more chest thickness would have been unreal.

lol at Tbumz thinking that doing some roids and being bulky means that he can handle himself.

Jay Cutler would die in thirty seconds in a fight.
Trans Milkshake.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2012, 04:34:54 PM »
His nick name was 'The Real Deal' because he resembles Evander Holyfield, taking a pic with gloves on was eventually going to happen. Nothing gay about that Bay, I think your just reading into it too much.
L

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2012, 04:35:50 PM »

lol at Tbumz thinking that doing some roids and being bulky means that he can handle himself.

He's got too much chin...a dude would break his hand...especially if Jay was aided by his mouthpiece.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2012, 04:38:52 PM »
I could fucking destroy Cutler in a fight...and that noname Cormier, come at me fucker, Ill slap your ass and read you bed time stories before you can even know what hit you.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2012, 04:41:57 PM »

DUDE I WAS ONLY KIDDING, I KNOW YOUR LIKE A MARIAL ARTS EXPERT AND AT 170LBS YOUD CERTAINLY TERRORIZE ME, PLEASE DONT COME LOOKING FOR ME, IM TERRIFIED BY YOUR SKILLZ

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2012, 04:44:16 PM »
DUDE I WAS ONLY KIDDING, I KNOW YOUR LIKE A MARIAL ARTS EXPERT AND AT 170LBS YOUD CERTAINLY TERRORIZE ME, PLEASE DONT COME LOOKING FOR ME, IM TERRIFIED BY YOUR SKILLZ

Calm down fatty. ::)
Trans Milkshake.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2012, 04:44:57 PM »
His nick name was 'The Real Deal' because he resembles Evander Holyfield, taking a pic with gloves on was eventually going to happen. Nothing gay about that Bay, I think your just reading into it too much.

I guarantee you that the stylist and the photographer who put that shoot together were gay.  ;)

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2012, 04:46:44 PM »
I guarantee you that the stylist and the photographer who put that shoot together were gay.  ;)

Well like yeah... :-*

Straight stylist hehe
Trans Milkshake.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2012, 04:48:08 PM »
Don't forget Jay...  :D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2012, 04:50:41 PM »
Jay looks gayer than going to the car wash with the 'top down'....oh brother hahahahaha
L

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2012, 05:01:40 PM »

Well like yeah... :-*

Straight stylist hehe

My point is you guys who read all those muscle magazines probably never stop to realize what a production it is to bring you all of these photos that you love flipping through and posting on your fridge month after month.  There are hair people, make up people, lighting people, the guy who rubs the BB down with oil, the atomizer filled with water and spayed on your favorite bodybuilder to simulate sweat…  We’ve all seen the pix of Shawn putting on his eye make up…  Remember what Tom Platz said in that video.

"...every bodybuilder is a product that must be bought and sold to the marketplace" (of schmoes).
"...present himself to be bought and sold..."
"if you don't know about a product you are not going to buy it... very simple thing"

Who do you think they are selling themselves to?  Women?  Um, no.  :-*

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2012, 05:19:40 PM »

My point is you guys who read all those muscle magazines probably never stop to realize what a production it is to bring you all of these photos that you love flipping through and posting on your fridge month after month.  There are hair people, make up people, lighting people, the guy who rubs the BB down with oil, the atomizer filled with water and spayed on your favorite bodybuilder to simulate sweat…  We’ve all seen the pix of Shawn putting on his eye make up…  Remember what Tom Platz said in that video.

"...every bodybuilder is a product that must be bought and sold to the marketplace" (of schmoes).
"if you don't know about a product you are not going to buy it... very simple thing"

well yes.. they are professional photo shoots. not on chap with a point and shoot  ::)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2012, 05:21:40 PM »

So basically pro bbing is being ruined because of schmoes. Well not totally because of schmoes, big government did help with its ban on anabolic steroids. I am guessing a lot of tbe guys who were willing to stick around and keep funding pro bb are of bi or homosexual nature so they just wanted to see as much muscle meat as possible. So here we are today where overslined and overjuiced goblins like Branch Warren keep winning titles because he makes schmoes cream their undies.
all drugs - TPPIIP

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2012, 05:24:06 PM »
Schmoes control the BB world, fact.
L

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2012, 05:25:21 PM »

Who is more obsessive on single topics, you, ND, Hulkster or Gh15? ;D
Trans Milkshake.

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2012, 06:01:21 PM »
I don't know what you idiots are talking about, this man here looks perfectly normal:

&feature=relmfu

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2012, 07:02:29 PM »
see this type of upper body mass would only look right if his legs were about 1 to 2 feet longer
A

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2012, 07:13:32 PM »
see this type of upper body mass would only look right if his legs were about 1 to 2 feet longer

lol so you;re saying he should be either 6'9 or 7'9?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2012, 12:50:13 AM »

My point is you guys who read all those muscle magazines probably never stop to realize what a production it is to bring you all of these photos that you love flipping through and posting on your fridge month after month.  There are hair people, make up people, lighting people, the guy who rubs the BB down with oil, the atomizer filled with water and spayed on your favorite bodybuilder to simulate sweat…  We’ve all seen the pix of Shawn putting on his eye make up…  Remember what Tom Platz said in that video.

Who do you think they are selling themselves to?  Women?  Um, no.  :-*

You are completly thinking about this from a biast view point, you are gay, so you find these men attractive, I am not gay I don't find them attractive but I had a time when I still believed that a pysique similar what we see on a daily basis on this board is obtainable without the use of drugs, mind you thats a long time ago.
Now I remember clearly back in the days that I was reading through FLEX and MD and simply observed the pictures becuase I was interested in bodybuilding without any sexual thoughts at all.

‌In  fact I think its high times that I explain your modus operandi or maybe more your character.
There are many types of gay people in this world but lest talk about two - 1) There's the guy that blends in 2) There's the guy that looks just like everyboy else BUT feels compelled to tell everybody around him over and over again that they are gay, that is you. At the same time most of these guys like to point out that they believe that every man on this planet has somewhat homosexual tendecies, that is also you.

What you guys don't understand is that the more street parades you have the more you insist on your rights and the more you hammer the thoughts of a free gay world into the minds of ordinary citizens the more they (please note I say thay since I don't consider myself homophobic) will resent gay people.