Author Topic: Why do Conservatives keep apologizing for telling the truth?  (Read 4153 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Why do Conservatives keep apologizing for telling the truth?
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2012, 10:12:52 AM »
You've logged hundreds, if not thousands, of posts stalking the guy. Funny for someone who doesn't care. Nice dissertation, by the way.

Too funny.

yeah - him following me around, bumping his threads, begging me to respond = me stalking him

and on every thread he gets painted into a corner and then gets frustrated and starts posting pictures or starting the process over again by bumping another old thread or starting a new one

I see exactly what you mean

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2012, 10:13:14 AM »
Why does it have to be by a 3rd party?

As I have stated in the past, once I see a driver's license and establish who you really then you can send whatever you want to anyone as long as the name matches.

Again, you just chicken out.

Because you are a gay stalker and i dont want you on my doorstep demanding sex.    

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2012, 10:14:55 AM »

why would any adult feel compelled to prove such a silly thing and to an anonymous person on a message board

You need to re-read some threads through the lens of someone outside the conversation.  You complete lack of self awareness is staggering.
Y

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2012, 10:18:36 AM »
You need to re-read some threads through the lens of someone outside the conversation.  You complete lack of self awareness is staggering.

I open to examples

feel free

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2012, 10:19:06 AM »

It's stunning, to be honest. I don't know who is creepier, him or Lurker. The blatant homosexuality from Lurker makes me lean toward picking him, though.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2012, 10:21:44 AM »
It's stunning, to be honest. I don't know who is creepier, him or Lurker. The blatant homosexuality from Lurker makes me lean toward picking him, though.

always cracks me up when you guys get desperate and frustrated you break out the gay stuff

why is that?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2012, 10:29:52 AM »
BOOM :D

Why do you always want someone else to prove your claims?

You had a chance to prove it but you ran away like a lying coward.  

Grandiose sense of self
   Pathological lying  <------   Nonstop 24/7 every waking minute
    Lack of remorse, shame or guilt
    Shallow emotions
   Inability to interact with reality  <--------ditto
    Poor behavioral controls/impulsive nature
    Irresponsibility/unreliability
    Lack of realistic life plan   <------  No one has ever won an award for 70,000 internet whining posts
    Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
    Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them  <--- hence the reason he never answers questions when called out on his personal behavior
   Paranoid
    Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
    Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life
    Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
    Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim
    Incapable of real human attachment to another <---- though his imaginary gf is a result of other humans being repulsed by him

Anyone posting nonstop 24/7 on the internet with no real life has mental problems.

!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2012, 10:32:56 AM »
Nick aka "Fury"...lol  ::) ...is hilarious with the gay comments. Every time I see a post of his on this board, he is so far up PEA BRAIN's rectum, its embarrassing.
!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2012, 10:34:22 AM »
I open to examples

feel free

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=20204;sa=showPosts

Pick posts 9-25, where almost every post is more of the same shit:

Which is all fine, except for the fact that you constantly accuse people of doing the exact same thing you do every day.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2012, 10:36:43 AM »
Because you are a gay stalker and i dont want you on my doorstep demanding sex.    

I am gay?  I didn't know that.  Is that what your gaydar tells you?  Don't you think if I were gay, I would be attracted to MEN?  What makes you think an internet shut in who whines and cries all day passes for a MAN?

I've challenged you on this in the past and you simply run around for 5 pages before meekly saying "just kidding" or "can't you take a joke?"

Now a grown man who has never been married, has no kids, has an imaginary girlfriend and keeps shirtless pics of Barney Frank on his computer?  That's fucking gay.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2012, 10:39:05 AM »
other than your BFF - Blackass, Benny, and Straw - who else do you trust on this board?   

Ozmo? 

240? 

Who?  I will send them everything via email and you can then ask tem if i am legit   

My eyes.

Again, when I see a driver's license and the image on it matches you, then I will take the name on it as solid and believe anything else that you may have under that name.
Right now, I am seriously doubting a high school diploma.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2012, 10:41:18 AM »
always cracks me up when you guys get desperate and frustrated you break out the gay stuff

why is that?

Because that is what childish people do.  They respond with the taunts that mirror their own self loathing and projections.

When people have to go with the old playground "you're gay" come back.. you know they don't have anything else. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2012, 10:44:21 AM »
Because that is what childish people do.  They respond with the taunts that mirror their own self loathing and projections.

Funny, because that's your sole existence here.  Your post history is proof.   Stalking creep.
Y

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2012, 10:44:33 AM »
My eyes.

Again, when I see a driver's license and the image on it matches you, then I will take the name on it as solid and believe anything else that you may have under that name.
Right now, I am seriously doubting a high school diploma.

So you want a copy of his driver's license with all the info. on it? Talk about fucking creepy.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2012, 10:46:46 AM »
So you want a copy of his driver's license with all the info. on it? Talk about fucking creepy.

Lurker is Gollum to the 33386 ring...
Y

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2012, 10:47:31 AM »
Does PEA BRAIN pay you to be his e-friend and burrow yourself up his butt hole?
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2012, 10:48:24 AM »
Lurker is Gollum to the 33386 ring...

Funny too - i have no problem sending everything to Hugo, beach, 240, fury, etc - and they can give their opinion - yet that is not good enough.    ::)  ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2012, 10:56:28 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=20204;sa=showPosts

Pick posts 9-25, where almost every post is more of the same shit:

Which is all fine, except for the fact that you constantly accuse people of doing the exact same thing you do every day.

so you're saying int those posts you feel I'm acting compelled to "prove something"... in these cases that "something" appears to be the subject of the thread or conversation and not "I have friends and I can prove it"

If I'm still  missing your point please clarify

Thanks

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2012, 10:57:15 AM »

I don't want a copy.  I just want to see it so he can prove who he is.  

No, creepy is him wanting to email and/or post all his info along with licenses, permits, etc.. on the internet.

That's creepy. Fucking creepy is you running to him like you are trying to save your prom date from a gang bang.  Next time don't forget to ask if I want fries with that.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2012, 10:58:41 AM »
Funny too - i have no problem sending everything to Hugo, beach, 240, fury, etc - and they can give their opinion - yet that is not good enough.    ::)  ::)

I can walk down the hall and gather all the docs from my boss office, his degree, office badge, etc... and send them to someone too.  But that doesn't make me the Senior HA here does it?

Chickenshit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2012, 10:59:11 AM »

No creepy is him wanting email and/or post all his info along with licenses, permits, etc.. on the internet.

That's creepy. Fucking creepy is you running to him like you are trying to save your prom date from a gang bang.  Next time don't forget to ask if I want fries with that.

dude - you are creepy.   Go stalk someone else.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2012, 11:00:40 AM »
Hahahahaha who is more pathetic?  A pathological sociopath liar or the little fairies that are rushing to defend him?

Suck it bitches.  

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2012, 11:01:50 AM »
so you're saying int those posts you feel I'm acting compelled to "prove something"... in these cases that "something" appears to be the subject of the thread or conversation and not "I have friends and I can prove it"

If I'm still  missing your point please clarify

Thanks

Either your purposely being obtuse or you're really that dense.  I'll assume the former and drop it, since neither makes you worth having a discussion with.  You many now return to constantly argue with someone who, in your words, is disturbed.  Hey, it's your free time.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2012, 11:02:25 AM »
I can walk down the hall and gather all the docs from my boss office, his degree, office badge, etc... and send them to someone too.  But that doesn't make me the Senior HA here does it?

Chickenshit.

Bro - I really believe that one day my door will knock and you will be showing up with Mike's Hard Lemonade w "concern" for my safety.  

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 06, 2012, 11:02:54 AM »

No creepy is him wanting email and/or post all his info along with licenses, permits, etc.. on the internet.

I like that you try to justify your stalking ways.

Creepy, creepy guy.