Author Topic: Does Aromasin make you look flat?  (Read 2181 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Does Aromasin make you look flat?
« on: March 06, 2012, 07:31:57 AM »
I read in another thread AI's make some people look flat. Now that I think about it, it kind of makes sense whenever I attempt to use 12.5mg of aromasin ED. I'm probably going to stop tomorrow...but is it true it really makes you look flat?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Does Aromasin make you look flat?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 07:42:00 AM »
Sorry, but it's not a yes/no question/answer, it's extremely individual. For me no, for my training partner yes, but i think my estro is higher...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 08:12:51 AM »
I read in another thread AI's make some people look flat. Now that I think about it, it kind of makes sense whenever I attempt to use 12.5mg of aromasin ED. I'm probably going to stop tomorrow...but is it true it really makes you look flat?

Yes . For me personally, yes. It takes almost all the water out of my body. However arimidex is the only only only drug That instantly, over night cures the beginning of gyno. When I feel that painful lump under my right nipple (only right for me, never left) I take one arimidex tab and I swear to god my symptoms are gone the next morning (and I am flatter). I used to run it for prevention, as in I would run it every day when I was on. On those cycles I was very, very flat . Very cut, very flat.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 08:27:04 AM »
Not me really. I've used as much as 50mg a day as studies have shown that even this doesn't bring you below normal range of estrogen even off cycle. I get high estro/bloat, though, easily, as I was receiving trt a few years back and on just 200 mg of cyp a week my estrogen was quite high. I would also say that I am beginning to think that the aromasin I use isnt all that good, because it seems as if when I switched brands due to cost i can use a lot of this kind and still not get the same effects at 50mg as the other brand I was using at 25 mg. But have gone as high as 37.5 mg with the legit kind and liked it, personally.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 08:51:28 AM »
Completely flattened me out. Took all the water out of me. Didn't like that feel at all.