Author Topic: Dems making huge gains with Suburban women - new NBC/WSJ poll  (Read 4249 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
MSNBC just showed this poll - 8 to 18% of women have moved from supporting repubs, to supporting dems, in control of congress.

These soccer moms determine elections.  If the repubs have slipped this much BEFORE Rush, it's gonna be bad after.

I'm looking for the poll, anyone have a link?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Dems making huge gains with Suburban women - new NBC/WSJ poll
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 09:52:26 AM »
!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 10:02:03 AM »

As much as I hate to, gotta agree with Benny... Its damn easy to piss women off and they respond irrationally and vengefully.
I have no doubt Rush's comments turned a lot of women straight away from the Republicans as that was all they needed to draw a line in their heads, Repubs = against women, Dems = for women.

Majority of women arent going to differentiate, theyre going to associate Rush as the Republican party.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 10:08:50 AM »
This entire episode was orchestrated by obama for this sole purpose since he cant run on his record of collapsem, disaster, debt, delay, and destruction.   

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 10:21:41 AM »
When Mommy can't afford to feed little Timmy because gas and food inflation bankrupted her, then we'll see where she votes.

Thanks for the poll, Mr. "Polls don't mean shit unless they paint Obama in a good light."  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2012, 10:25:56 AM »
Majority of women arent going to differentiate, theyre going to associate Rush as the Republican party.

UNLESS that repub can say "I went out to the podium, 3 hours after Rush said that, and I called him a pig and demanded he apologize for saying that".

SOmething like THAT would have given romney tons of female votes.  Instead, he was a wimp with "not the words I would have used..."

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2012, 11:26:04 AM »
This is the reason why at one time women were not allowed to vote.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2012, 11:38:35 AM »
MSNBC just showed this poll - 8 to 18% of women have moved from supporting repubs, to supporting dems, in control of congress.

These soccer moms determine elections.  If the repubs have slipped this much BEFORE Rush, it's gonna be bad after.

I'm looking for the poll, anyone have a link?
I think I saw this on a list of 101 Reasons Obama loves Rick Santorum and Rush Limbturd.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2012, 01:41:28 PM »
As much as I hate to, gotta agree with Benny... Its damn easy to piss women off and they respond irrationally and vengefully.
I have no doubt Rush's comments turned a lot of women straight away from the Republicans as that was all they needed to draw a line in their heads, Repubs = against women, Dems = for women.

So Rush completely misrepresent Flukes statements and then suggest, over the course of 3 days, that she's a prosititute, slut, that he believe she wants him to pay for her insurance and because of this erroneous belief that he is entitled to see sex tapes of every woman who uses contraception provided by their healthcare provider and if woman don't like that it's irrational and vengeful?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2012, 01:49:36 PM »
So Rush completely misrepresent Flukes statements and then suggest, over the course of 3 days, that she's a prosititute, slut, that he believe she wants him to pay for her insurance and because of this erroneous belief that he is entitled to see sex tapes of every woman who uses contraception provided by their healthcare provider and if woman don't like that it's irrational and vengeful?
::)
Savage reading comprehension.
No - theyll irrationally connect Rush as being the Republican party, and take out their anger on the GOP rather than direct it at a single man speaking alone.

You really need to figure out how to READ and stop trying to infer things that are not there, just because thats what you think a "republican" would say.  ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2012, 01:54:12 PM »
::)
Savage reading comprehension.
No - theyll irrationally connect Rush as being the Republican party, and take out their anger on the GOP rather than direct it at a single man speaking alone.

You really need to figure out how to READ and stop trying to infer things that are not there, just because thats what you think a "republican" would say.  ::)

are you JOKING MAN

he is the DE FACTO HEAD of the party

there is nothing irrational about that at all

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2012, 01:59:19 PM »
are you JOKING MAN

So when solyndrabama blames ATM machines for job losses - can I say that is your belief too? 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2012, 02:02:44 PM »
are you JOKING MAN

Wow... so now a radio talk show host is the DE FACTO HEAD of a political party? A man with absolutley no political power, doesnt hold office, does nothing but writes books and talks on the radio, and youre trying to say he's the head of the republican party and he speaks for republicans everywhere?

Wow, just... wow.
A radio shock jock = entire Republican party. Who knew!?

::) ::)
You just cant write something without making yourself look like a total moron, can you?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2012, 02:29:41 PM »
Wow... so now a radio talk show host is the DE FACTO HEAD of a political party? A man with absolutley no political power, doesnt hold office, does nothing but writes books and talks on the radio, and youre trying to say he's the head of the republican party and he speaks for republicans everywhere?

Wow, just... wow.
A radio shock jock = entire Republican party. Who knew!?

::) ::)
You just cant write something without making yourself look like a total moron, can you?

why do you need to feel the need to try to insult me

have I done that to you

How is it you're unaware of the role that Rush plays in Rupublican party politics  ?

Republican have only themsleves to blame if the public believes that Rush speaks for them

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2012, 02:41:27 PM »
why do you need to feel the need to try to insult me

have I done that to you

How is it you're unaware of the role that Rush plays in Rupublican party politics  ?

Republican have only themsleves to blame if the public believes that Rush speaks for them

Sigh. I insult you because you project your personal opinion as facts - Rush is NOT the republican party. He does not speak for the republican party.
Same as your other argument, that schools shouldnt be allowed to dictate what goes on, but the students can tell them how it rolls because thats the way you think it should be.

You project your ideas as facts (as we all do from time to time) and the way it should be. Only difference is, the rest of us state ours as opinions, where as you really think the opinion you are arguing is somehow reality. At least, thats how it comes across.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2012, 03:13:23 PM »
Sigh. I insult you because you project your personal opinion as facts - Rush is NOT the republican party. He does not speak for the republican party.
Same as your other argument, that schools shouldnt be allowed to dictate what goes on, but the students can tell them how it rolls because thats the way you think it should be.

You project your ideas as facts (as we all do from time to time) and the way it should be. Only difference is, the rest of us state ours as opinions, where as you really think the opinion you are arguing is somehow reality. At least, thats how it comes across.

I didn't say he was the official head of the pary I said he was the De Facto head

this is a widely held opinion and it's based on the actions of both Rush and the member of the party

you're obviously aware of this perception because you've commented on it so it's not as though I made it up

btw - women have plenty of reasons to not like the Republican Party without ever having the need to mention Rush

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2012, 04:48:02 PM »
I didn't say he was the official head of the pary I said he was the De Facto head

this is a widely held opinion and it's based on the actions of both Rush and the member of the party

you're obviously aware of this perception because you've commented on it so it's not as though I made it up

btw - women have plenty of reasons to not like the Republican Party without ever having the need to mention Rush

LOL, see there you go. Widely held opinion because what? Where are you getting this information? Because hardcore Republicans view his words as the gospel? He's still a shock jock.
And EPIC LOL @ you because women dont tend to diffentiate, that supports your argument. Where the eff do you come up with this shit? Because one small group of people will get turned off by someones words means that he's somehow the DE FACTO head of the Republican party?

Hes a RADIO SHOCK JOCK. Hes not the Republican party by anyones strectch of the imagination. Because many HC republicans like his opinions does not make him ANYTHING to the republican party other than just that - a shock jock.

Be like me saying that John Stewart is the De Facto leader of the Democratic party. Ludicrous isnt it? I dont know how the fuck I keep allowing myself to get drawn into your stupid circular arguments, but Im done. Youre weird, you try and obsfucate the arguments with non-issues and bullshit because your argument is based on your personal wants and you constantly try and twist points to support your argument, rather than developing an argument based on the facts.

Im done arguing with you.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2012, 05:27:58 PM »
LOL, see there you go. Widely held opinion because what? Where are you getting this information? Because hardcore Republicans view his words as the gospel? He's still a shock jock.
And EPIC LOL @ you because women dont tend to diffentiate, that supports your argument. Where the eff do you come up with this shit? Because one small group of people will get turned off by someones words means that he's somehow the DE FACTO head of the Republican party?

Hes a RADIO SHOCK JOCK. Hes not the Republican party by anyones strectch of the imagination. Because many HC republicans like his opinions does not make him ANYTHING to the republican party other than just that - a shock jock.

Be like me saying that John Stewart is the De Facto leader of the Democratic party. Ludicrous isnt it? I dont know how the fuck I keep allowing myself to get drawn into your stupid circular arguments, but Im done. Youre weird, you try and obsfucate the arguments with non-issues and bullshit because your argument is based on your personal wants and you constantly try and twist points to support your argument, rather than developing an argument based on the facts.

Im done arguing with you.

you're arguing?

walks like a duck and talks like a duck and you're mad a me if people think it's a duck?

There is no equivalent to Rush on the left.   Republicans fall over themselves to kiss his ass and apologize whenever they accidently say something contrary to his beliefs.   Surely you're aware of this.

Even with this current thing with Fluke you have many Repubs who are still afraid to repudiate Rush

Nothing like that happens with the Dems.

BTW - here's a video of Rush resigning as head of the party

Why would he have to resign if he weren't perceived as the head of the party?

again - Repubs don't need Rush to drive away the woman.   They do a fine job about all by themselves

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2012, 06:08:55 PM »
I think it's at least agreeable to everyone that Rush does have influence.

That being said, Rush is a f-ing blow hard.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2012, 06:12:29 PM »
I think it's at least agreeable to everyone that Rush does have influence.

That being said, Rush is a f-ing blow hard.

always the peacemaker  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2012, 06:46:33 PM »
Ann Romney, over and over in her speech, talking about how Mitt is the best candidate for women.

not that the repubs are worried or anything ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2012, 06:48:38 PM »
Ann Romney, over and over in her speech, talking about how Mitt is the best candidate for women.

not that the repubs are worried or anything ;)

Romney will do ok w women.   He looks like. The husband they wish they married and would pay for them to sit on their asses.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2012, 06:53:06 PM »

Romney will do ok w women.   He looks like. The husband they wish they married and would pay for them to sit on their asses.

lol agreeed

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2012, 06:54:25 PM »
lol agreeed

You know I am right on that.   Obama looks like that bad hook up in college they still regret the rest of their Ives.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2012, 07:00:22 PM »
You know I am right on that.   Obama looks like that bad hook up in college they still regret the rest of their Ives.

but, women also want that alpha.   Romney's nervous grin trying to please everyone is beta material.

You can hate obama all you want, but he's a wolf, not a sheep.  he puts terrorists in the dirt.  He is a cold blooded mofo.

Romney's veins pump koolaid.  Women want a wolf, not a sheep.