Author Topic: Tweak my advanced cycle  (Read 10884 times)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
Tweak my advanced cycle
« on: March 06, 2012, 10:36:33 AM »
700 mg tren ace (dropped from 1400 mg 3 days ago , blood pressure issues)
700 mg primo
350 mg sustanon
350 mg Npp
10 iu gh daily
40mg t3 mornings
40mg clen mornings
50 mg anadrol inject pre training

Stats: 5'11.5'', 222, currently legitimately under 6 percent bf

Goals: lean bulk. Truly going for a serge nubret physique

uetone

• Getbig II
  • TeaM South Americana
Re: Tweak my advanced cycle
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 10:51:30 AM »
top stack over there!!! I would personally up the NPP a little bit (150mg EOD). I wish you good luck, my friend!!!
HATERS GON HATE!!

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 10:59:47 AM »
top stack over there!!! I would personally up the NPP a little bit (150mg EOD). I wish you good luck, my friend!!!

I am in fear of nandrolone, even Npp. The compound does bad things to my physique, but it helps my joints. 500 mg weekly of pharmacy grade deca turned me into a puff fish and made me question all the years I had put into this sport. That's how bad deca makes me look, and I blew up on Npp also, just not as badly.
However 100 mg daily Npp does bad things to my physique too, that is why I am doing only 50 m daily.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 11:12:22 AM »
DROP SUST & NPP. ADD 600 EQ AND 2 MORE IU GH.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 12:28:49 PM »
DROP SUST & NPP. ADD 600 EQ AND 2 MORE IU GH.

I like this idea. The sust is not staying the entire. Eq is not a bad idea . In the past I have run eq at 1200 mg on its own w prop, I like what happens with that mix. I usually dont add eq into a mix like this because it is the one steroid That makes me a bit on edge. Tren does not even give me anxiety like eq. Eq At 1200 mg is like a unique, high pitched anxiety; constantly on the edge of your seat.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2012, 12:31:16 PM »
700 mg tren ace (dropped from 1400 mg 3 days ago , blood pressure issues)
700 mg primo
350 mg sustanon
350 mg Npp
10 iu gh daily
40mg t3 mornings
40mg clen mornings
50 mg anadrol inject pre training

Stats: 5'11.5'', 222, currently legitimately under 6 percent bf

Goals: lean bulk. Truly going for a serge nubret physique

seems like money really isnt an issue for you.

sucks you cant run 1400mg tren anymore... thatd be the first thing id suggest (high dose tren).. how did that work for you by the way  ?

id say ...  upp the GH to 20-30iu per day..  add in a few cc's of high dosed eq per week 9 i thnk "the man" has some 500mg/ml left) .. switch to test suspension instead of sustanon..  throw in 200mg dnp per day..  and add in 100mg anavar...    

you want a segre nubret physique.. well serge didnt use GH.. at least he doesnt have the GH look to him..

halo+cheque drops pre workout if you really wanna get hardened up and dense..

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2012, 01:00:34 PM »

sucks you cant run 1400mg tren anymore... thatd be the first thing id suggest (high dose tren).. how did that work for you by the way  ?

id say ...  upp the GH to 20-30iu per day..  add in a few cc's of high dosed eq per week 9 i thnk "the man" has some 500mg/ml left) .. switch to test suspension instead of sustanon..  throw in 200mg dnp per day..  and add in 100mg anavar...    

you want a segre nubret physique.. well serge didnt use GH.. at least he doesnt have the GH look to him..

If serge had access to today's chemicals, he is the king right now. The guy had a truly absurd physique of you really look at him. I mean he had a separation in his Seratus that is cartoon like.

I don't see where you are going with the Dnp thing. And I understand why one would recommend prop or suspension, however, a certain top chefs sustanon is out of this world, and I have always been a huge fan of sust because of how low my bf is naturally. It fills me out a tiny bit but doesn't affect my  waist

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2012, 01:18:57 PM »
If serge had access to today's chemicals, he is the king right now. The guy had a truly absurd physique of you really look at him. I mean he had a separation in his Seratus that is cartoon like.

I don't see where you are going with the Dnp thing. And I understand why one would recommend prop or suspension, however, a certain top chefs sustanon is out of this world, and I have always been a huge fan of sust because of how low my bf is naturally. It fills me out a tiny bit but doesn't affect my  waist

HIGH ANABOLIC + HIGH GH BRO. DO AT LEAST 5IU GH PER GRAM OF AAS. JUST A BROSCIENCE RULE OF THUMB, BUT THIS IS MY APPROACH. YOU SAW MY CYCLES FOR THE FUTURE, AND SAW HOW I PROPORTIONED STUFF. WITH A LOT OF AAS IN YOUR SYSTEM, YOU NEED THE GH THERE. I'M 21 SO I CAN GET AWAY IT WITH FOR ANOTHER YEAR OR SO, AND I DONT COMPETE, YOU...YOU'RE OLDER AND DO COMPETE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2012, 03:11:28 PM »
HIGH ANABOLIC + HIGH GH BRO. DO AT LEAST 5IU GH PER GRAM OF AAS. JUST A BROSCIENCE RULE OF THUMB, BUT THIS IS MY APPROACH. YOU SAW MY CYCLES FOR THE FUTURE, AND SAW HOW I PROPORTIONED STUFF. WITH A LOT OF AAS IN YOUR SYSTEM, YOU NEED THE GH THERE. I'M 21 SO I CAN GET AWAY IT WITH FOR ANOTHER YEAR OR SO, AND I DONT COMPETE, YOU...YOU'RE OLDER AND DO COMPETE.

You will compete whether you like it or not sleep. Why? Because your 2 year plan is hacking flawless. I have no edits to make on it. You have such an incredibly advanced grasp of hormones for a 21 year old. I really think you will be the type who one day just looks in the mirror and realizes that he can win any npc show he enters at not one but three different weight classes (because of your height).

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2012, 03:22:38 PM »
AND THE GOOD NEWS IS I'LL HAVE ALL OF IT IN WITHIN 2WKS SANS THE GH.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2012, 03:23:56 PM »

Jesus you trying to kill him or tweak his cycle  ;D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2012, 03:51:27 PM »
how is your blood pressure now? i'm shock anadrol has less of an effect on your blood pressure than the tren.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2012, 04:51:58 PM »

why are you such an advocate of tren for everything? Do you really gain that much size from it? Very few people I know gain much weight off tren, even dave palumbo says tren is not a bulking compound. Groink told me he doesn't get much size from it too.  Some guys won't even touch tren on a bulking cycle cause it's so thermogenic, it raises metabolic rate so much making weight gain almost impossible. these drugs specifically: Testosterone,deca,equipoise, dianabol....all help shuttling nutrients into intramuscular and fat storage. You would be better off running primo instead of tren in a bulking cycle. This is exactly what BFG, gh15, as well as numerous people I have talked to said to the T. As far as I'm concerend you haven't truly ran a bulking cycle in years, you've been half ass dieting and gained some muscle in the process. Also deca is much safer in the long term, why not save tren for when you diet down when you really need it?

Also smoofcat drop the NPP and switch to deca, big shots less frequently. Get the biggest syringe you can find and fill it to the top, deca works better injecting the highest concentration possible. I tried it and it works amazing. I was taking 5cc every 7 days using a 20g cause it was the only 5cc syringe I could find.. 1500mg per shot..it worked amazing. Had to go back to 900mg I gained weight too fast
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2012, 04:55:56 PM »
The best steroids for bulking convert to estrogen....it is a very imporatnt hormone for growth. ,deca, testosterone,equipoise, dianabol.
l

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2012, 06:15:56 PM »
IF I WAS BULKIN, TREN WOULD BE THE BEST DRUG. THE APPETITE IS GREAT. THAT'S WHAT MAKES U GAIN LBM. AN APPETITE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2012, 06:50:13 PM »

Do you feel 5 iu of gh per gram of androgens is needed for younger guys like 18-25? Im asking bc you say that he needs the gh in there yet arnold and serge achieved insane amts of muscle with no gh. Would appreciate your thoughts.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2012, 07:33:46 PM »
why are you such an advocate of tren for everything? Do you really gain that much size from it? Very few people I know gain much weight off tren, even dave palumbo says tren is not a bulking compound. Groink told me he doesn't get much size from it too.  Some guys won't even touch tren on a bulking cycle cause it's so thermogenic, it raises metabolic rate so much making weight gain almost impossible. these drugs specifically: Testosterone,deca,equipoise, dianabol....all help shuttling nutrients into intramuscular and fat storage. You would be better off running primo instead of tren in a bulking cycle. This is exactly what BFG, gh15, as well as numerous people I have talked to said to the T. As far as I'm concerend you haven't truly ran a bulking cycle in years, you've been half ass dieting and gained some muscle in the process. Also deca is much safer in the long term, why not save tren for when you diet down when you really need it?

Also smoofcat drop the NPP and switch to deca, big shots less frequently. Get the biggest syringe you can find and fill it to the top, deca works better injecting the highest concentration possible. I tried it and it works amazing. I was taking 5cc every 7 days using a 20g cause it was the only 5cc syringe I could find.. 1500mg per shot..it worked amazing. Had to go back to 900mg I gained weight too fast

Heaviest I got I was actually running tren. I'm normanlly anywhere from 205-210. My weight shot up to 220. I was using a hefty dose of test with it to. I was pretty water logged from the large amount of test. But it was def the biggest I've ever been.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2012, 07:35:35 PM »
Do you feel 5 iu of gh per gram of androgens is needed for younger guys like 18-25? Im asking bc you say that he needs the gh in there yet arnold and serge achieved insane amts of muscle with no gh. Would appreciate your thoughts.

IF U CAN AFFORD IT, YES.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2012, 08:47:11 PM »
If you've got high BP an ACE inhibitor will do the trick

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2012, 09:00:43 PM »
What about anavar big dawg?  Correct me if I'm wrong but Arnold, Serge, etc those guys, used a shit ton of anavar if I'm not mistaken...

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2012, 09:38:52 PM »
how is your blood pressure now? i'm shock anadrol has less of an effect on your blood pressure than the tren.

it is doing much, much better actually.

the anadrol is sporadic. when i drop the test down to 100 mg or less, i use the anadrol. right now, as in today, i am not using it. i absolutely will when i feel it is time to drop the test out (the morning i wake up and i see that test thickness).

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2012, 09:43:33 PM »
What about anavar big dawg?  Correct me if I'm wrong but Arnold, Serge, etc those guys, used a shit ton of anavar if I'm not mistaken...

anavar is a very, very, very nice drug. it is extremely subtle, but the results are much more sustainable than anadrol or dianabol. anadrol and dianabol basically just fill you up with water. anadrol has unique properties in that it is extremely useful to advanced bodybuilders who understand the concept of cycling their testosterone (when you drop the testosterone, a month of anadrol really does something unique to your physique, given you are on GH).

i have done this switch four times, twice on GH, twice off. it does not work nearly as well off GH.

anadrol + gh gives you that freaky look, where people actually tell you to lay off whatever you are doing. and that is the ultimate compliment.

however you can not do this for too long, in my experience, or your libido gets shot. 1 month is the amount of time i can go fully without test. then even adding as low as 100 mg does the trick. and at this point i drop the anadrol.

just explaining my concept. i urge you guys to try it, provided you are on GH. it will show you another dimension to your physique, i promise you.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2012, 09:44:33 PM »

id say ... upp the GH to 20-30iu per day..  add in a few cc's of high dosed eq per week 9 i thnk "the man" has some 500mg/ml left) .. switch to test suspension instead of sustanon..  throw in 200mg dnp per day..  and add in 100mg anavar...    

Tbombz, i didn't read your reply well enough, because i was working and reading off a mobile phone. This advice seems a little odd. Seems like it might kill me provided I just mentioned I had severe blood pressure issues recently, essentially from 1400 mg tren ace and some massive stresses in my life including having a pregnant girlfriend who i am soon marrying and the effect of this, the fact that i recently had to drop out of my phd program because i have to support a family now.

money IS an issue to me, but let's work out how much this entire cycle costs, because it really isn't that expensive. And this is my BIG cycle of the year. As i have mentioned many times on this board, i spend a good quarter to half of the year cruising at 250 mg of sustanon per week. I will do this for 1-2 months after every big cycle. So that means I only have 2 big ones a year, and they are extensive (4-5 months).

actually for the sake of everyone's safety on the board, i will not work out the costs of anything. but i will say that i do not buy cheap gear. i use the most private, top source in the world, because i do not believe in putting anything but the best anabolics in my blood. i used to go the cheap route. i used to inject oils from the polish thief. that story is for another day. but needless to say, you can buy good gear or bad gear, or pharmacy grade gear. and i guarantee you that the top chef i use makes better products than human grade. why? because i used to run exclusively human grade and now i run exclusively top chef. with no exceptions. i am about to make one exception because no sleep made an awesome suggestion to me the other day, but that is only because i trust no sleep on a very deep level. he shows an extremely advanced and mature level of understanding of hormones for his age. he has truly grasped a couple of concepts that i didn't grasp until i was 3 years older than him. and those years are precious.

but that is a tangent. what is so expensive about my cycle that makes you say that money is of no option for me? the primo? that is the only expensive compound. i can piss NPP it is so cheap. and tren ace is tren ace, i mean it isn't cheap but i certainly am not worried about the costs of 100 mg daily. the gh is chinese and @ 10 iu daily, it is no sweat off my back. i just honestly don't get why you would assume this about me, because it is not like i am running serostim @ 10 iu daily along with parabolim amps or something like that.

and let me quickly address the other suggestions you made:

-why npp? this makes no sense to me at all based on my current body fat (5%) and goals, and the fact that i have a heart condition and i recently had a blood pressure issue.

-upping the GH to 20-30 ius daily makes no sense to me based on my goals of mirroring a golden era physique. that is totally counterintuitive. i want to look like serge or arnold, not kuklo or mcgrath. i may even DROP the gh to 5 iu daily. that is how much i believe in good anabolics and training right, along with other concepts that i don't even want to get into right now because it will open a flood gate of criticism. actually, fuck it i will go ahead and do it. i believe in cardio and a somewhat clean diet. if flex wheeler does 3 hours of cardio a day it is a fucking abomination that members of get big can all believe that cardio is totally unimportant because we all like GH. jay cutler is on the elliptical for an hour daily. arnold and franco did 30 minutes minimum a day and shot for an hour. nubret was known to have epic sprint-jog style cardio sessions. and finally diet. obviously eating clean all of the time is a terrible idea, but let me assure you that eating dirty all of the time is a worse one. find a balance. there is no black and white on this issue. it is not "clean diet" or "dirty diet".

you can still do some cardio and eat relatively clean, as in oatmeal, egg whites, meat, brown rice, fish, etc even if you are on GH
i urge everyone to stop thinking in such black and white terms. you can do GH, and do a little cardio, and eat relatively clean, and then have many, many dirty meals a week and a lot of ice cream.

it is just not all dirty. or all clean. it is not all cardio, or no cardio. and T bombs, it is not 20-30 iu of GH or none. i know this is get big, but i have specific goals that if i were to take 20-30 iu of GH, that would go directly against them. and i will be the first one to admit that my goals are slightly mental. i want to prove to myself that i can gain these extra 8 lbs of lean muscle to get to 230 and stay around 5-6% bf. because at 230- and i mean a low dose GH, golden era 230, not a generation nothing 230 full of water and sugar- i believe i will be at my goals.

tbombz, this post wasn't entirely directed at you obviously. you just got me thinking based on your response about the extremes i see on get big. however, i don't understand any of your advice except the part about anavar. that i understand.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2012, 10:14:53 PM »

flintstones, thank you for the advice. i agree with you about gaining too much weight on deca... the problem is that deca is my worst nightmare. every cycle that i have done deca (without tren) has ended up ruining my physique temporarily. I mean you wouldn't believe the guy who you saw on week 1 of the deca guy was the same one in week 16. my last deca cycle was 500 mg of deca from a pharmacy in my city (don't ask lol), and human grade test amps imported from one of the truly top sources in europe.

on paper, this should have been a brilliant cycle. however, this just goes to show you how fucking stupid the human grade arguments are if the compounds are not right. proponents of human grade-pharma grade gear (not gh obviously, that is not even an argument) sometimes fail to realize that certain chefs make products better and more potent than these factories. i FULLY believe that one top chef really does cook for pros even as high as the olympia level. this is not only from my thoughts, but from what i have heard.

but it is all worthless if you have the wrong compounds. running deca without tren is a nightmare for me and most others. if it is not for you, then god bless you, you are unique. there is a reason gh15 talks so badly about deca. so yeah, running some parabolin would be nice, but for the cost of one week of that shit i can get a much larger amount of tren that is just as good.

and if it actually is not as good, by some scientific metric, then i don't even care, because the difference is negligible.

last point- i am running NPP for the joint protection and lubrication, not the size. i will never run deca again in my life, guaranteed.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2012, 01:33:31 PM »

dnp.. you said this is a lean bulk.. 200mg dnp should increase your metabolism by about 30%..  nothing dramatic... but enough of a boost to keep you lean as fuck...     ya the less ester usually means less water retention..

dont listen to anything dave palumbo says.  tren is basically the best steroid, hands down, for any purpouse. 

Tbombz, i didn't read your reply well enough, because i was working and reading off a mobile phone. This advice seems a little odd. Seems like it might kill me provided I just mentioned I had severe blood pressure issues recently, essentially from 1400 mg tren ace and some massive stresses in my life including having a pregnant girlfriend who i am soon marrying and the effect of this, the fact that i recently had to drop out of my phd program because i have to support a family now.

money IS an issue to me, but let's work out how much this entire cycle costs, because it really isn't that expensive. And this is my BIG cycle of the year. As i have mentioned many times on this board, i spend a good quarter to half of the year cruising at 250 mg of sustanon per week. I will do this for 1-2 months after every big cycle. So that means I only have 2 big ones a year, and they are extensive (4-5 months).

actually for the sake of everyone's safety on the board, i will not work out the costs of anything. but i will say that i do not buy cheap gear. i use the most private, top source in the world, because i do not believe in putting anything but the best anabolics in my blood. i used to go the cheap route. i used to inject oils from the polish thief. that story is for another day. but needless to say, you can buy good gear or bad gear, or pharmacy grade gear. and i guarantee you that the top chef i use makes better products than human grade. why? because i used to run exclusively human grade and now i run exclusively top chef. with no exceptions. i am about to make one exception because no sleep made an awesome suggestion to me the other day, but that is only because i trust no sleep on a very deep level. he shows an extremely advanced and mature level of understanding of hormones for his age. he has truly grasped a couple of concepts that i didn't grasp until i was 3 years older than him. and those years are precious.

but that is a tangent. what is so expensive about my cycle that makes you say that money is of no option for me? the primo? that is the only expensive compound. i can piss NPP it is so cheap. and tren ace is tren ace, i mean it isn't cheap but i certainly am not worried about the costs of 100 mg daily. the gh is chinese and @ 10 iu daily, it is no sweat off my back. i just honestly don't get why you would assume this about me, because it is not like i am running serostim @ 10 iu daily along with parabolim amps or something like that.

and let me quickly address the other suggestions you made:

-why npp? this makes no sense to me at all based on my current body fat (5%) and goals, and the fact that i have a heart condition and i recently had a blood pressure issue.

-upping the GH to 20-30 ius daily makes no sense to me based on my goals of mirroring a golden era physique. that is totally counterintuitive. i want to look like serge or arnold, not kuklo or mcgrath. i may even DROP the gh to 5 iu daily. that is how much i believe in good anabolics and training right, along with other concepts that i don't even want to get into right now because it will open a flood gate of criticism. actually, fuck it i will go ahead and do it. i believe in cardio and a somewhat clean diet. if flex wheeler does 3 hours of cardio a day it is a fucking abomination that members of get big can all believe that cardio is totally unimportant because we all like GH. jay cutler is on the elliptical for an hour daily. arnold and franco did 30 minutes minimum a day and shot for an hour. nubret was known to have epic sprint-jog style cardio sessions. and finally diet. obviously eating clean all of the time is a terrible idea, but let me assure you that eating dirty all of the time is a worse one. find a balance. there is no black and white on this issue. it is not "clean diet" or "dirty diet".

you can still do some cardio and eat relatively clean, as in oatmeal, egg whites, meat, brown rice, fish, etc even if you are on GH
i urge everyone to stop thinking in such black and white terms. you can do GH, and do a little cardio, and eat relatively clean, and then have many, many dirty meals a week and a lot of ice cream.

it is just not all dirty. or all clean. it is not all cardio, or no cardio. and T bombs, it is not 20-30 iu of GH or none. i know this is get big, but i have specific goals that if i were to take 20-30 iu of GH, that would go directly against them. and i will be the first one to admit that my goals are slightly mental. i want to prove to myself that i can gain these extra 8 lbs of lean muscle to get to 230 and stay around 5-6% bf. because at 230- and i mean a low dose GH, golden era 230, not a generation nothing 230 full of water and sugar- i believe i will be at my goals.

tbombz, this post wasn't entirely directed at you obviously. you just got me thinking based on your response about the extremes i see on get big. however, i don't understand any of your advice except the part about anavar. that i understand.

your cycle may not seem expensive to you but i certainly cant afford to run it. your using a ton of different compounds and 10iu of gh per day. seems like you can run just about anything you want to run. if not id think youd be doing things a whole lot more simple..   

as for your blood pressure issues.. i said it sucked you couldnt use high dose tren anymore.. even so.. i dont think roids will kill you bro

as for the high dose gh and maintaining an old school look.... thats why i said serge didnt use gh.. but aCtually i dont think high dosed gh will do much to ruin that look... its insulin that i think does the damage.. high aas+high gh = 90's body builder... high aas+high gh+high insulin = 2000's..

oon the diet issue.. total calories and getting 1 gram of protein per lb of lean body mass should be the only real concern.. if you like to get every tiny little incremental bit of results you could eat 4-5 meals per day and try to keep saturated fats low and carbs more complex in nature but the difference between that diet and any other of equal protein and calories is gonna be pretty insignificant..  except for maybe in terms of water retention/bloating..