Author Topic: 'man' punches his wife in the face  (Read 34038 times)

A Professional

• Getbig IV
Re: 'man' punches his wife in the face
« Reply #250 on: March 10, 2012, 02:25:43 PM »
i could never look my gf in the eye again if i ever laid a finger on her.. let alone a full on fucking punch in the face. my ex had her fucking moments but i never dreamt of punching her. i'd have probably killed her if i hit her like the kunt in the video did.

some of you lot have some serious woman issues. feelings of inadequacy are clouding your judgment. clocking a woman full on in the face.. haha get real  ::)

I don't think a woman should be hit 'full on' because they're more fragile and if I hit a woman full on it would cause permanent damage. However I have given a woman that wa totally unrelenting and unreasonable a couple hard slaps. And she deserved it.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #251 on: March 10, 2012, 02:26:02 PM »
i could never look my gf in the eye again if i ever laid a finger on her.. let alone a full on fucking punch in the face. my ex had her fucking moments but i never dreamt of punching her. i'd have probably killed her if i hit her like the kunt in the video did.

some of you lot have some serious woman issues. feelings of inadequacy are clouding your judgment. clocking a woman full on in the face.. haha get real  ::)

Bodybuilding forum with lots of insecure manchildren, what do you expect.
Trans Milkshake.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: March 10, 2012, 03:24:23 PM »
IF I were in a relationship where the woman thought it was ok to strike me, I'd leave the relationship for a few reasons. One of which is self preservation. If she'll hit me, she'll probably also bang her head into the wall and call the cops and say I did it. I can't afford that. So at the first sign a relationship contains violence, I'm out... 

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #253 on: March 10, 2012, 04:10:24 PM »

and this is axactly how your woman has to feel as well...
sadly bro, not all woman feel like that.. there are woman that think it's ok to hit a man, because he can and will not hit back....
violence is never ok.... but hit me straight in the face with a fist, and i will hit back... men or woman...

i am not some kind of dumbass who deserves that kind of a treatment... period...
i give a lot of respect, but demand it aswell....
but we all think different , as you can see by the discussion.....
Be Happy,
Optimus

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: March 10, 2012, 04:12:32 PM »
and this is axactly how your woman has to feel as well...
sadly bro, not all woman feel like that.. there are woman that think it's ok to hit a man, because he can and will not hit back....
violence is never ok.... but hit me straight in the face with a fist, and i will hit back... men or woman...

i am not some kind of dumbass who deserves that kind of a treatment... period...
i give a lot of respect, but demand it aswell....
but we all think different , as you can see by the discussion.....

I have a thing about hitting women, just physically overpower her. Throw the whore out of the house if need be.
Trans Milkshake.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #255 on: March 10, 2012, 04:29:01 PM »

I have a thing about hitting women, just physically overpower her. Throw the whore out of the house if need be.
how do you throw her out of the house if it's her house as well????
and if you want to leave to cool of, the bitch blocks the door....
does not let you sleep.... and on top of that has the nerve to hit you....
there are crazy people on this planet bro....
i am not saying it's ok to hit anybody..... really i hate violence... but when really hit... i do hit back...
and again i am not talking about a push, or a slap.... i am talking strikes with fists...
any man who would not is a pussy in my eyes...
but this is my point of view....
Be Happy,
Optimus

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: March 10, 2012, 04:33:28 PM »
i am not saying it's ok to hit anybody..... really i hate violence... but when really hit... i do hit back...
and again i am not talking about a push, or a slap.... i am talking strikes with fists...

you hate violence and yet you fully advocate punching a woman in the face.  :-\ how does that one work  ???

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: March 10, 2012, 04:35:46 PM »

You have a bad relationhip bro ;D

I'm lost, go on Brazilian version of Jerry Springer?
Trans Milkshake.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: March 10, 2012, 04:44:01 PM »
I don't think a woman should be hit 'full on' because they're more fragile and if I hit a woman full on it would cause permanent damage. However I have given a woman that wa totally unrelenting and unreasonable a couple hard slaps. And she deserved it.

a hard slap, a punch in the face. its all the same crap and its ver unnecessary.

watch again. is he really justified in whacking her in the face like that? at what point does she punch him in the face like he so vehemently claims ? 

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #259 on: March 10, 2012, 04:52:55 PM »
you hate violence and yet you fully advocate punching a woman in the face.  :-\ how does that one work  ???

learn to read...
where did i say i advocate punching a woman??? i hit BACK!!!!!! i will never hit someone out of nothing....
just because i hate violence does not mean i will let myself get hit by anybody....
it happened 3 times in my life.... and i would do it again... yes...

Be Happy,
Optimus

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #260 on: March 10, 2012, 04:57:17 PM »
a hard slap, a punch in the face. its all the same crap and its ver unnecessary.

watch again. is he really justified in whacking her in the face like that? at what point does she punch him in the face like he so vehemently claims ? 

Yes... I bet her dumb ass doesn't hit him again.

Sounds like lesson learned.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #261 on: March 10, 2012, 04:58:23 PM »

You realize that if you physically over power her, you have abducted her.

That is a felony, where hitting her is a misdemeanor.

Trust me... You are smarter for your own well being to simply hit her.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #262 on: March 10, 2012, 05:05:19 PM »

You have a bad relationhip bro ;D

I'm lost, go on Brazilian version of Jerry Springer?
this happened in the netherlands....
and yes it was a very bad relationship.... she was diagnosed with borderline...
that is why i say, there are some crazy people on this planet....i know it is a disease and all.... but you can't live with somebody like that....no matter how much you love them....
they are violent..... moodswings.... angry/abusive one minute , the sweetest woman on earth the next....
depressed and 5 minutes later they are in love with life....
actually when i did hit her back, which was after the 3rd time she got physical with me, her friend was there with us....
and she completely agreed with me... she was hitting me and did not stop.... i really defended myself...
in a situation like this i do hit back.... and i think anyone who does not is a fool..... just because she was a woman i am supposed to let myself be hit in my own house??? i even warned her 3 times to stop...
well ok then.... 1 punch and she stopped immidiately.... i left after that fight... for good.....

Be Happy,
Optimus

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: March 10, 2012, 05:15:11 PM »
this happened in the netherlands....
and yes it was a very bad relationship.... she was diagnosed with borderline...
that is why i say, there are some crazy people on this planet....i know it is a disease and all.... but you can't live with somebody like that....no matter how much you love them....
they are violent..... moodswings.... angry/abusive one minute , the sweetest woman on earth the next....
depressed and 5 minutes later they are in love with life....
actually when i did hit her back, which was after the 3rd time she got physical with me, her friend was there with us....
and she completely agreed with me... she was hitting me and did not stop.... i really defended myself...
in a situation like this i do hit back.... and i think anyone who does not is a fool..... just because she was a woman i am supposed to let myself be hit in my own house??? i even warned her 3 times to stop...
well ok then.... 1 punch and she stopped immidiately.... i left after that fight... for good.....

Sister and mother have borderline personality disorder.

Put me in to care at 14. I feel where you are coming from, they are both the most fucking flip flop lunatic passive/aggressive nightmares you could ever imagine.

Nobody in the family takes shit all have serious tempers and she will still run her mouth off and try the psycho routine, have had to physically overpower her on about 20 occasions growing up to get her to shut the fuckup. Sister this is.

I just completely ignore any woman that starts pushing buttons nowadays. Personal enviroment is meant to = harmony.

Didn't ever hit her though, would have probably taken her stupid little head off lol Punched a hole in a door about two inches away from her head when she threw a vase at my head, was the closest i got.

God i hated my childhood.

Noticed a lot of women acting a lot more masculine nowadays, huge turnoff, turned in to a real cultural thing over here.
Trans Milkshake.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #264 on: March 10, 2012, 05:21:13 PM »

and she's supposed to what eles? you fucking imbecile

so its a privlige for women not to get beaten up by their husbands ?

you've never had a woman have you, sucky  :-\
She's supposed to not provoke a fight. she's supposed to not physically assault someone, shes supposed to be cooking with her mouth shut in the kitchen, no one got beat up, a man retaliated after numerous physical attacks and neutralised an attack quite effectively.  Everyone knows he could have dominated the shit out of her, but he love tapped her in stead, ended the hysteria and the attack.  I have had hundreds of women and still get heaps of female attention with this attitude.

Hope this helps!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: March 10, 2012, 05:25:00 PM »

Fuck off you trash.

Weak little pussy that gets a power trip talking about overpowering women.  

I would knock the fuck out anyone that hit a woman in front of me, barring very unusual circumstances.

Insecure little fucking fag that runs his mouth off is what you are.
Your mother usually likes me to give her moderately hard rabbit punches to the back of the head while I fuck her hard from behind, she then likes for me to increase the power of these punches as she approaches orgasm.  Does this count!
V

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: March 10, 2012, 05:26:33 PM »
Your mother usually likes me to give her moderately hard rabbit punches to the back of the head while I fuck her hard from behind, she then likes for me to increase the power of these punches as she approaches orgasm.  Does this count!

WTF are you talking about? Are you suckies gimmick?

Stop interacting with me you fucking pussy. Cry about getting eaten by some 50lb dogs...
Trans Milkshake.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: March 10, 2012, 05:28:52 PM »
She's supposed to not provoke a fight. she's supposed to not physically assault someone, shes supposed to be cooking with her mouth shut in the kitchen, no one got beat up, a man retaliated after numerous physical attacks and neutralised an attack quite effectively.  Everyone knows he could have dominated the shit out of her, but he love tapped her in stead, ended the hysteria and the attack.  I have had hundreds of women and still get heaps of female attention with this attitude.

Hope this helps!

most people have at least put up a 'valid' and fairly reasonable argument as to what point its ok to punch their wives/girlfriend square in the face.. yours, however, is just pure hatred and quite scary. really, you need to seek help man  :-\

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: March 10, 2012, 05:29:22 PM »
Yes... I bet her dumb ass doesn't hit him again.

Sounds like lesson learned.
Dumb Cun+s like this never learn, she has been a professional victim for years and will continue to seek out decent men to dump all her crap on.  The reason she will keep doing this, is she is completely unaware she has any fault, as men have told her her whole life women aren't responsible for violence, even if they are! Shocking Paradox, but that's what women have been told.  I know young woman (teen women) through my partners daughter, who have hit and injured men with weapons and then justified it by saying "well he shouldn't have called me a bitch or a slut or whatever"  I am shocked how much young girls raised in the post lesbian Feminist era who actually just see men as a wallet and somebody to fuck with when things aren't going there way.  Anyway, this Cun+ will strike again, you can bet your bottom dollar on that!  Anyway, it appears that the men who defend the man are women haters, when I can almost guarantee these are the men that are the most respectful people to women - just because somebody stand up to a woman, neutralises an attack or minimises an assault from a woman, doesn't make him a woman hater, just somebody who is cabable of reducing attacks on himself.  The sad thing is the men who think they are being chivalrous are unaware that their chivalry is an obvious windows into their woman hating minds.  Chivalrous men may or may not be aware but chivalry = Men are greater than Women = Lesbian Feminist Outrage = I know nothing about women.  To even suggest women today are the weaker sex, and repeat old mantras like a drone is a great indication of your inability to analyse modern life.  Women have so much power they still have dickheads like you believing they are inferior beings.  Lesbian feminists are clever and they created clever propaganda that the weak willed men lapped up, sad to see men in such a state, but what can you do when the Lesbian Establishment has them brainwashed, in the olden days we used to be beat some sense into these manginas, but they have outlawed that now too!
V

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: March 10, 2012, 05:34:45 PM »
most people have at least put up a 'valid' and fairly reasonable argument as to what point its ok to punch their wives/girlfriend square in the face.. yours, however, is just pure hatred and quite scary. really, you need to seek help man  :-\

E-Kul has been dumped and abused a fair few times in his life, pathological hatred towards women.
Trans Milkshake.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: March 10, 2012, 05:41:12 PM »
lol ekul's a virge

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: March 10, 2012, 05:43:06 PM »

E-Kul has been dumped and abused a fair few times in his life, pathological hatred towards women.
I love women - can't stand a Cun+ - I have never not had a woman in my life - I love and respect them deeply - I also believe the moment anybody touches me with any hint of aggression, the attack will be neutralised before you even get to utter the words I hear regularly "Fuck, that's an intense dude, did you see what that dude just did!"  Being born with a vagina does not make someone a woman.  To be a woman, is to act a woman, that's all.  Cun+s will always get beat up by the men in their lives - they could hook up with a Gandhi worshipping pacifist, and he will have beat them down by the end of the week, because, the fact remains, some women will always get off on being beat up, as sick as this sounds, it's true.  The women I love, would never behave like this, but I have known heaps of ferrel Cun+s in my time - If a woman has nothing to offer, at least she has her cun+, but their is nothing worse than an unattractive masculine acting woman who the majority of men wouldn't even fuck, behaving like a complete Cun+ and yet still wanting to be treated like a lady!
V

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: March 10, 2012, 05:43:51 PM »

haha just read his post above..

jesus, have mercy  :'(

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #273 on: March 10, 2012, 05:44:20 PM »
I love women - can't stand a Cun+ - I have never not had a woman in my life - I love and respect them deeply - I also believe the moment anybody touches me with any hint of aggression, the attack will be neutralised before you even get to utter the words I hear regularly "Fuck, that's an intense dude, did you see what that dude just did!"  Being born with a vagina does not make someone a woman.  To be a woman, is to act a woman, that's all.  Cun+s will always get beat up by the men in their lives - they could hook up with a Gandhi worshipping pacifist, and he will have beat them down by the end of the week, because, the fact remains, some women will always get off on being beat up, as sick as this sounds, it's true.  The women I love, would never behave like this, but I have known heaps of ferrel Cun+s in my time - If a woman has nothing to offer, at least she has her cun+, but their is nothing worse than an unattractive masculine acting woman who the majority of men wouldn't even fuck, behaving like a complete Cun+ and yet still wanting to be treated like a lady!

lol

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: March 10, 2012, 05:46:48 PM »

WTF are you talking about? Are you suckies gimmick?

Stop interacting with me you fucking pussy. Cry about getting eaten by some 50lb dogs...
Is someone's feelings being hurt by someone you consider weaker than you?  Terrible that you project strength, yet show hurt feelings against someone you consider inferior over trivial personal differences.  That conflict must cause you considerable head fuck, to be knocked off balance by a pussy..  Can't even stand up too a pussy, what the fuck are you.  Site is full of wannabe tough guys who are unaware of how their true selves are exposed through their regularly crushed feelings. 
V