Author Topic: Kai green On ronnie coleman video (repost)  (Read 7384 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Kai green On ronnie coleman video (repost)
« on: March 07, 2012, 05:09:25 PM »

This is so true...
choice is an illusion

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
Re: Kai green On ronnie coleman video (repost)
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 05:27:33 PM »

This is so true...

Wow. That's the first time I EVER heard that dude make a valid point. He started to meander and blather fighting off the urge to say something he felt was interesting but overall this is a refreshing first time making some sense.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 05:31:12 PM »
he is spot on
choice is an illusion

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 05:42:02 PM »
Dumb-ass Kai comparing himself to a soldier or a cop. Some "athlete". Soldiers don't make videos fucking grapefruits.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 06:08:03 PM »
that's some real sh*t right there. Can't say I never thought ronnie was crazy as hell..........especially after watching him eat those nuclear HOT as grits he eats.  ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2012, 06:45:19 PM »
The more vids I see of Kai,the more I like the guy.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2012, 06:59:25 PM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2012, 07:17:33 PM »
Dumb-ass Kai comparing himself to a soldier or a cop. Some "athlete". Soldiers don't make videos fucking grapefruits.
He was referring to Ronnie, who was a real athlete, line backer in college.

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2012, 09:48:51 PM »
Some ppl here totally miss the point of what he said.... ::)

Kai is a great athlete and a very smart fella... a guy that really struggle too get where his at.... much respect for the man.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2012, 09:59:44 PM »
Heavy is relative.  ::)

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2012, 10:11:30 PM »
So it's clear now that kai eats people for HUGE mass gains.  RIPS the heads right off his victoms while holding them high, he sucks every last drop of gh dry outta those bloody skulls!

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2012, 10:41:04 PM »
I've watched the full video.  What Kai doesn't understand is that Ronnie is a man of faith and he doesn't rely on rage.  Kai can only speculate because he knows what it would take HIM to get under 800 lbs. 

Ronnie is about as mild as any man to have walked the earth, and you only have to watch any of his videos, interviews or meet him to know this.  Rage isn't in his heart.  I think his ability comes from an intense faith.

Oh, and boatloads of steroids and other drugs.  Those help too. 

But rage?...makes for a good story, but it's not true. 

Perhaps Kai feels this way because his motivation comes from that place.  Both grew up without fathers, so of course that could have started all of this.  But it couldn't have fuelled Ronnie to 8 Mr. O titles...hatred, anger and rage always burns out pretty quick, nothing long-lasting can come out of it.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2012, 10:48:39 PM »
whats this drug addicted gay for pay hypocrit talking about ? lmao rage ? yea alot of men have rage in them, wtf causes you to fuck a fruit on cam for moeny to afford drugs to grow more muscles on your already obese frame ????

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2012, 11:01:42 PM »

I do it!  8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2012, 11:10:27 PM »
I've watched the full video.  What Kai doesn't understand is that Ronnie is a man of faith and he doesn't rely on rage.  Kai can only speculate because he knows what it would take HIM to get under 800 lbs. 

Ronnie is about as mild as any man to have walked the earth, and you only have to watch any of his videos, interviews or meet him to know this.  Rage isn't in his heart.  I think his ability comes from an intense faith.

Oh, and boatloads of steroids and other drugs.  Those help too. 

But rage?...makes for a good story, but it's not true. 

Perhaps Kai feels this way because his motivation comes from that place.  Both grew up without fathers, so of course that could have started all of this.  But it couldn't have fuelled Ronnie to 8 Mr. O titles...hatred, anger and rage always burns out pretty quick, nothing long-lasting can come out of it.
You clearly haven't tried to reach the absolute limits of your strength's, in the gym in particular. What you find is that most people that bench 2 plates are all the ones that say..." ya I think I will hit the gym today" the ones that press 3 plate usually have a set routine for the gym, for 4 plates most people will rely on some sort of egotistic or pride related momentum,bragging rights if you will, to fuel their goals and thrive on any related attention to achieve an once of "glory" (for lack of a better term).

The first time I benched 500, I was thinking of the day in advance, slept good, woke up and started eating like a madman, then put on my favourite track suite, downed 2 liters of coke (forced it down), then popped about half a bottle of ephedrine and 5 caffeine pills, felt like shit till I started lifting and then felt like I can break through a brick wall, finally time to hit up five plates, some good music, belts, gloves, bandanna, and yelling "I am going to war" finally smashed it for a double,

Thinking now,... I see how foolish I was acting and pretty silly too but everything involving a lift of that magnitude requires the fire within, It's something we have built for destruction certainly not an instinct we have to water the garden, this is what Kai was referring to ,spot on big time

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2012, 11:11:07 PM »

I do it!  8)

Case in point, have ya ever seen a happier guy in the gym?...I haven't.  Kai misses the point.

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2012, 11:16:15 PM »
You clearly haven't tried to reach the absolute limits of your strength's, in the gym in particular. What you find is that most people that bench 2 plates are all the ones that say..." ya I think I will hit the gym today" the ones that press 3 plate usually have a set routine for the gym, for 4 plates most people will rely on some sort of egotistic or pride related momentum,bragging rights if you will, to fuel their goals and thrive on any related attention to achieve an once of "glory" (for lack of a better term).

The first time I benched 500, I was thinking of the day in advance, slept good, woke up and started eating like a madman, then put on my favourite track suite, downed 2 liters of coke (forced it down), then popped about half a bottle of ephedrine and 5 caffeine pills, felt like shit till I started lifting and then felt like I can break through a brick wall, finally time to hit up five plates, some good music, belts, gloves, bandanna, and yelling "I am going to war" finally smashed it for a double,

Thinking now,... I see how foolish I was acting and pretty silly too but everything involving a lift of that magnitude requires the fire within, It's something we have built for destruction certainly not an instinct we have to water the garden, this is what Kai was referring to ,spot on big time

I agree that what you say works for you, probably the same for Kai...but not for Coleman.  IMO, of course, how would I know, but from what I've seen over the years, Ronnie is about the most happy go-lucky 'aw shucks' bodybuilder, probably ever.  Certainly the only Mr O like that, except for maybe Larry Scott?...who knows.

The point is that Kai thinks it's rage that motivates Ronnie to lift what he does, but to me it's clearly not.  It's his competitive drive, it's the confidence that comes from having a talent for this kinda stuff and that being Mr O brings.  It's his peace that gives him his strength, not rage.  I mean, Ronnie doesn't swear.  That should tell you something...Kai is learning, though, and if any of his latest interviews show, he's mellowing out. 

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2012, 11:22:17 PM »

I do it!  8)
Never seen that Video :o :o :o :o God damn....Dont think youre going to Dispute hes Certainty the Biggest and Strongest MR O to Date...Looks like a super-sized Black Superman with that Super-suit on Incredible Strength must of been from 2003-2004?.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2012, 11:26:57 PM »
Case in point, have ya ever seen a happier guy in the gym?...I haven't.  Kai misses the point.

Yea Ronnie is pretty damn happy.  And nothing to it, but to do it!

I personally think kai was depleted, shooting tren ace 250mg ed with halo and had no idea what he was saying

TRock99

• Getbig II
  • Lot's of naked wives at http://www.smyw.org
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2012, 05:07:30 AM »
Kai was spot on , Ronnie isn't as mild as you guys think...huge ego  ;D

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2012, 05:20:30 AM »

I wonder is Kai even graduated high school?.......I wouldn't be shocked if his education level is no higher than a 9th Grader

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2012, 05:33:32 AM »

Good post.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2012, 06:30:13 AM »
This reminds of the sports century done on ray lewis years back when a reporter guy says pre game guys are getting ready, listening to music, getting pumped and he looks over at ray lewis and he is in tears.

Said the guy takes himself to the darkest place he can, thinks about his friends that were murdered, the suffering....etc and works himself into pure fury of rage.

Those who know understand, its a switch you can turn off and on. Most don't get it though.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2012, 06:42:49 AM »
I agree that what you say works for you, probably the same for Kai...but not for Coleman.  IMO, of course, how would I know, but from what I've seen over the years, Ronnie is about the most happy go-lucky 'aw shucks' bodybuilder, probably ever.  Certainly the only Mr O like that, except for maybe Larry Scott?...who knows.

The point is that Kai thinks it's rage that motivates Ronnie to lift what he does, but to me it's clearly not.  It's his competitive drive, it's the confidence that comes from having a talent for this kinda stuff and that being Mr O brings.  It's his peace that gives him his strength, not rage.  I mean, Ronnie doesn't swear.  That should tell you something...Kai is learning, though, and if any of his latest interviews show, he's mellowing out. 
I agreed with you.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2012, 06:45:26 AM »
This reminds of the sports century done on ray lewis years back when a reporter guy says pre game guys are getting ready, listening to music, getting pumped and he looks over at ray lewis and he is in tears.

Said the guy takes himself to the darkest place he can, thinks about his friends that were murdered, the suffering....etc and works himself into pure fury of rage.

Those who know understand, its a switch you can turn off and on. Most don't get it though.
The mind is the most powerful muscle.

Good post!