Author Topic: TRI DECA 300???  (Read 6001 times)

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
TRI DECA 300???
« on: March 08, 2012, 05:05:52 AM »
Hey guys Thinking of doing a show in about 8 weeks. I am on a cruise at the moment of test mast tren at only about 300mg total a week with 20-40mg 4Anavar-5 times a week and some effedrine and about 4-8ius of Gh daily. I seem to holding good size still and getting cut very well hence I am thinking of doing this show. My only concern is my back is starting to flare up pretty bad for some reason and I have 2 questions for you really. If I dropped the test tren and mast and added a DECA 300 instead do you think this would help with the spots on my back? And the second question was would this blend be a good mix for per contest? Nadrolone decanate 150 mg nandrolone phenyl-propionate 75mg nandrolone undecanate 75mg per ml?Was going to use it like 3 times a week as really still just on cruise.

uetone

• Getbig II
  • TeaM South Americana
Re: TRI DECA 300???
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 07:56:15 AM »
never man
Thats a total no no !!!
If you're having problems with joint add 50-100mg NPP EOD. (still not good choice for prep... and 900mg deca por week will blow you up fuckin bad)
If it's just that famous back pumps try some taurine.
For that prep go with high tren mast equipona low test halo and hgh
HATERS GON HATE!!

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 09:21:13 AM »
Hey guys Thinking of doing a show in about 8 weeks. I am on a cruise at the moment of test mast tren at only about 300mg total a week with 20-40mg 4Anavar-5 times a week and some effedrine and about 4-8ius of Gh daily. I seem to holding good size still and getting cut very well hence I am thinking of doing this show. My only concern is my back is starting to flare up pretty bad for some reason and I have 2 questions for you really. If I dropped the test tren and mast and added a DECA 300 instead do you think this would help with the spots on my back? And the second question was would this blend be a good mix for per contest? Nadrolone decanate 150 mg nandrolone phenyl-propionate 75mg nandrolone undecanate 75mg per ml?Was going to use it like 3 times a week as really still just on cruise.

Oh man do not add deca anywhere near your show. And you are on cruise this close? I say do the show for the experience. You don't need to win, but you will make a memory.

I know it is only partially deca, part Npp but just do it right. Drop all test now and run tren ace at minimum now but I would want you on t3 , small amount of clen, and drost now. But that is more advanced.

Just have fun; going into a contest on deca is not fun . Remember u don't need to win. Go for the competition and make a memory

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 01:32:36 PM »
Oh man do not add deca anywhere near your show. And you are on cruise this close? I say do the show for the experience. You don't need to win, but you will make a memory.

I know it is only partially deca, part Npp but just do it right. Drop all test now and run tren ace at minimum now but I would want you on t3 , small amount of clen, and drost now. But that is more advanced.

Just have fun; going into a contest on deca is not fun . Remember u don't need to win. Go for the competition and make a memory

I'm running clen at 40cmg at the moment but will increase it after a few weeks to at least 80. I have t3 on hand and may introduce it latter. Probably stick with the mast tren and prop 50/50/50 mix then probably introduce an ai as well! I have armidex and proviron which one would you use? Was going to try some anadrol as well at the end to try and blow me up a bit from within.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 12:45:51 AM »
I'm running clen at 40cmg at the moment but will increase it after a few weeks to at least 80. I have t3 on hand and may introduce it latter. Probably stick with the mast tren and prop 50/50/50 mix then probably introduce an ai as well! I have armidex and proviron which one would you use? Was going to try some anadrol as well at the end to try and blow me up a bit from within.

Any one especially vets know which is better to use for pre contest proviron or armidex?

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 01:20:57 PM »
Any one especially vets know which is better to use for pre contest proviron or armidex?

No one have any opinions on this one then? :(

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 01:26:33 PM »

Proviron 20-40 mg dude this is the stuff that means nothing. The t3 clen diuretic u need. Also tren ace now, no test . You are one month out this is bare minimum.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2012, 01:44:25 PM »
Proviron 20-40 mg dude this is the stuff that means nothing. The t3 clen diuretic u need. Also tren ace now, no test . You are one month out this is bare minimum.

Ok thanks bro

lesaucer

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2012, 02:12:27 PM »
be a man and inject whatever you can get your hands on, son!

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2012, 02:54:10 PM »
be a man and inject whatever you can get your hands on, son!
THIS

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2012, 02:35:44 AM »
THIS

Yes guys been on a cruise now for about 8 weeks will probably do another 4 weeks and hit really hard for the last four weeks! Upp the dose of tren mast & test add in anadrol 50 whilst dropping the test and probably just do tren on its own for the last 2 weeks. Dropping out the Gh and see how I do.