Author Topic: Let's start a shit storm. Fat anglo/mexi/jew kills black kid over skittles  (Read 37483 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman (big OOPS coming?)
http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked-zimmerman-03232012 ^ | 3/23/12

Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2012

ORLANDO - A witness we haven't heard from before paints a much different picture than we've seen so far of what happened the night 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.

The night of that shooting, police say there was a witness who saw it all.

Our sister station, FOX 35 in Orlando, has spoken to that witness.

What Sanford Police investigators have in the folder, they put together on the killing of Trayvon Martin few know about.

The file now sits in the hands of the state attorney. Now that file is just weeks away from being opened to a grand jury.

It shows more now about why police believed that night that George Zimmerman shouldn't have gone to jail.

(Excerpt) Read more at myfoxtampabay.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Zimmerman Attorney To Anderson Cooper: Trayvon Martin Broke My Client’s Nose
mediaite ^ | 3/24/2012 | by Frances Martel

Amid the rush of loud outrage and vocal protest from the parents of Trayvon Martin and their supporters the silence of one character in this tragic tale has been deafening: George Zimmerman, the free man who shot Martin and alleges self-defense. His attorney, Craig Sonner, finally spoke out to Anderson Cooper last night, and had few answers but one accusation– his client has a broken nose and a laceration on his skull, and that was “an injury done by Trayvon Martin.”

Sonner noted to Cooper that his client seemed fine save for a “considerable bit of stress” natural to his situation, but admitted that “y conversations have been by telephone.” He did not know where Zimmerman was but assumed he was “still in the area” and hadn’t fled the country. He had surprisingly little to offer Cooper about the facts of the case; asked what Zimmerman had told him about what transpired the night Martin died, he said “he should have made a statement to police at the time, I believe he did,” and said he “did not discuss the details,” and they would be privileged even if he had.

(Excerpt) Read more at mediaite.com ...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
I found this info on wikipedia interesting:

Sanford police department  police chief in 2011, Brian Tooley, was forced from office after the son of a lieutenant was caught on camera beating up an unsuspecting homeless black man, but whom the department declined to prosecute. After the footage went viral on YouTube, the perpetrator, Justin Collison, was arrested The officer in charge of that case was also the one in charge of the Trayvon Martin shooting scene

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

also: Eyewitness News found out that Justin Collison, the Sanford police officer's son who came under fire after a YouTube video showed him beating up a homeless man, was arrested in March of 2007 on assault and weapons charges in Volusia County.
Collison faced two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, aggravated battery and shooting into a vehicle. Those charges were eventually dropped by the State Attorney's Office.
V

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman (big OOPS coming?)
http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked-zimmerman-03232012 ^ | 3/23/12

If you were being tailed by a guy late in the evening and then aggressively confronted by him, do you think do you think there is a possibility that this could result in you having to defend yourself in some way?  ::)

At the end of the day, Zimmerman pursued Martin. Zimmerman was armed.

Unless you are making the claim that Martin was actually committing a crime, how does the fact that
Zimmerman has injuries from a fight prove that he was not in the wrong? It's been noted that he apprehended a potential criminal at an earlier point. It sounds like he bit off more than he could chew and resorted to gunplay.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
Very nice firearm.  Did you know that you can run 45 super out of the USP without any mods?  Give it a try.  It's like a 45 acp +p+.   ;D

Have +p+ hollows in my 9mm that sits in my nightstand. I'll have to try them out.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Trayvon Martin Case: New Black Panthers Offer $10,000 Bounty for Capture of George Zimmerman
The Orlando Sentinel via The Chicago Tribune ^ | Saturday, March 24, 2012 | Arelis R. Hernandez

SANFORD — Members of the New Black Panther Party are offering a $10,000 reward for the "capture" of George Zimmerman, leader Mikhail Muhammad announced during a protest in Sanford today.

The bounty announcement came moments after members of the group called for the mobilization of 5,000 black men to capture George Zimmerman, the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who shot Trayvon Martin last month.

The New Black Panthers will hold a protest in Sanford just before 1 p.m. today, the activist group's third protest in the past two weeks over the fatal shooting of the Miami Gardens teen.

The group called for Zimmerman's arrest and threatened to find and detain him if police were not willing to do so. But group members didn't call for the mobilization of thousands until Saturday.

Muhammed led the group in chanting "Justice for Trayvon!" and "Black Power!"

(Excerpt) Read more at chicagotribune.com ...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
 :o
V

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Trayvon Martin Case: New Black Panthers Offer $10,000 Bounty for Capture of George Zimmerman
The Orlando Sentinel via The Chicago Tribune ^ | Saturday, March 24, 2012 | Arelis R. Hernandez

SANFORD — Members of the New Black Panther Party are offering a $10,000 reward for the "capture" of George Zimmerman, leader Mikhail Muhammad announced during a protest in Sanford today.

The bounty announcement came moments after members of the group called for the mobilization of 5,000 black men to capture George Zimmerman, the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who shot Trayvon Martin last month.

The New Black Panthers will hold a protest in Sanford just before 1 p.m. today, the activist group's third protest in the past two weeks over the fatal shooting of the Miami Gardens teen.

The group called for Zimmerman's arrest and threatened to find and detain him if police were not willing to do so. But group members didn't call for the mobilization of thousands until Saturday.

Muhammed led the group in chanting "Justice for Trayvon!" and "Black Power!"

(Excerpt) Read more at chicagotribune.com ...

great bunch of guys those black pantys
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Just too many agendas in all directions.

O

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
I can only imagine what happens when SkittlesTMand Arizona Ice TeaTMbecome weaponized. Gonna be a race war out there, like no other. Gonna make WWIII look like an incident at a day-care center.  
Yes only powers like in The Streets of San Francisco could possibly handle shit like this and keep things straight.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
If you were being tailed by a guy late in the evening and then aggressively confronted by him, do you think do you think there is a possibility that this could result in you having to defend yourself in some way?  ::)

At the end of the day, Zimmerman pursued Martin. Zimmerman was armed.

Unless you are making the claim that Martin was actually committing a crime, how does the fact that
Zimmerman has injuries from a fight prove that he was not in the wrong? It's been noted that he apprehended a potential criminal at an earlier point. It sounds like he bit off more than he could chew and resorted to gunplay.

More likely watchman asks unidentified black guy for id.  Black guy gets aggressive and attacks and gets shot.  Good lesson.  Talk reasonably with people and don't attack people.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Are there any pictures of this model citizen that was killed?  His football photos from when he was 12 do not make him look nearly as innocent as his 17 y/old choir boy photos that have not surfaced.

Surely this kid was not the typical Little Wayne lovin, dread wearin, gold teeth sportin, black youth of today.  ::)
\

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Are there any pictures of this model citizen that was killed?  His football photos from when he was 12 do not make him look nearly as innocent as his 17 y/old choir boy photos that have not surfaced.

Surely this kid was not the typical Little Wayne lovin, dread wearin, gold teeth sportin, black youth of today.  ::)

He may have been a thug, who knows, but the fat ass should have stopped pursing him like he was instructed and let the police take care of it. This is what happens when an untrained idiot with a hero complex and a gun decides he is going to play cop.    Lawd, cops are trained and they are bad enough. 
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Zimmerman Attorney To Anderson Cooper: Trayvon Martin Broke My Client’s Nose
mediaite ^ | 3/24/2012 | by Frances Martel

Amid the rush of loud outrage and vocal protest from the parents of Trayvon Martin and their supporters the silence of one character in this tragic tale has been deafening: George Zimmerman, the free man who shot Martin and alleges self-defense. His attorney, Craig Sonner, finally spoke out to Anderson Cooper last night, and had few answers but one accusation– his client has a broken nose and a laceration on his skull, and that was “an injury done by Trayvon Martin.”
Sonner noted to Cooper that his client seemed fine save for a “considerable bit of stress” natural to his situation, but admitted that “y conversations have been by telephone.” He did not know where Zimmerman was but assumed he was “still in the area” and hadn’t fled the country. He had surprisingly little to offer Cooper about the facts of the case; asked what Zimmerman had told him about what transpired the night Martin died, he said “he should have made a statement to police at the time, I believe he did,” and said he “did not discuss the details,” and they would be privileged even if he had.
(Excerpt) Read more at mediaite.com ...
Im sure they parents of Trayvon wish their son only sustained a broken nose... after the altercation with a grown ass man... who was following their son... after the police told him not to..... and now he is dead... i know you try to play this homo ass racist role.. but dont act like the facts dont remain.,.. the kid didnt seek out zimmerman.. it was the other way around... zimmerman sought him out... after a direct order from the police not to.... so think about that the next time your bitch ass goes out looking for stories to paint trayvon as some kind of a villian in this story....

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Im sure they parents of Trayvon wish their son only sustained a broken nose... after the altercation with a grown ass man... who was following their son... after the police told him not to..... and now he is dead... i know you try to play this homo ass racist role.. but dont act like the facts dont remain.,.. the kid didnt seek out zimmerman.. it was the other way around... zimmerman sought him out... after a direct order from the police not to.... so think about that the next time your bitch ass goes out looking for stories to paint trayvon as some kind of a villian in this story....

To be fair the media and certain groups are going out of their way to paint Zimmerman as a racist when no one really knows his motivations.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V

To be fair the media and certain groups are going out of their way to paint Zimmerman as a racist when no one really knows his motivations.
His motivation is easy to work out - he is a fat short narc who has a sadistic impulse and enjoys interfering in other peoples business in the hope that he can catch them doing something wrong - that sounds like the type of dude that about 80% of the population would want to beat up - Nobody likes a NARC - and nobody likes a NARC who works harder than the police to catch crooks.  Dude is a massive loser.
V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
His motivation is easy to work out - he is a fat short narc who has a sadistic impulse and enjoys interfering in other peoples business in the hope that he can catch them doing something wrong - that sounds like the type of dude that about 80% of the population would want to beat up - Nobody likes a NARC - and nobody likes a NARC who works harder than the police to catch crooks.  Dude is a massive loser.

No argument from me. He wanted to be super cop.
A

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
The ideal situation would have been if they had killed eachother. 
\

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
The ideal situation would have been if they had killed eachother. 

Man would that have made life so much easier.
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Man would that have made life so much easier.

KneeGrow was just getting candy and Jugo.. why he need to die.. Because fat fuck ran up on him and got whooped

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
I think the obvious conclusion from all of this, is that "Skittles are bad for you! especially if you are a black man"

Oh, and I had no idea hoodies were associated with thuggery - I wear one all the time in the cold weather, it would seem stupid not too!  This is the problem with people.  They turn everyday normal activities into a criminal act, you americans are crazy.

I think underneath all this, it is just plain hatred for the Penis! If you boil it down, men are hated these days, by other men, women & children.  men have become so demonised, that even when we are trying to do the right thing, we are wrong!  I don't think this could have happened between two women.  Modern men are pretty fucked up, and this Zimmerman dude is a classic example!  Men need to stand strong to all the man bashing, the whole world has penis envy, and for whatever reason the "all mighty penis" has been demonised and is now seen as the Ultimate Threat!
V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I think the obvious conclusion from all of this, is that "Skittles are bad for you! especially if you are a black man"

Oh, and I had no idea hoodies were associated with thuggery - I wear one all the time in the cold weather, it would seem stupid not too!  This is the problem with people.  They turn everyday normal activities into a criminal act, you americans are crazy.

I think underneath all this, it is just plain hatred for the Penis! If you boil it down, men are hated these days, by other men, women & children.  men have become so demonised, that even when we are trying to do the right thing, we are wrong!  I don't think this could have happened between two women.  Modern men are pretty fucked up, and this Zimmerman dude is a classic example!  Men need to stand strong to all the man bashing, the whole world has penis envy, and for whatever reason the "all mighty penis" has been demonised and is now seen as the Ultimate Threat!

From conspiracy nut to pseudo-psychologist.  Didn't think you could get any dumber.  You've got to be no older than 24-25.  Probably a college drop out.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
From conspiracy nut to pseudo-psychologist.  Didn't think you could get any dumber.  You've got to be no older than 24-25.  Probably a college drop out.
What does my age have to do with it?  Do you always feel the need to dehumanise and belittle those that post opinions that threaten to crack your large reservoir of denial.  If any of my comments have upset you, the problem lays with you and not the messenger - I myself am unfazed and unchanged by any of your attempts to ridicule, humiliate, denigrate or dehumanise, but I play the game anyway, because I enjoy arguing with arseholes, I enjoy crushing them with my persistence and relentless refusal to lay down in the face of their ignorance.  Arseholes actually make me stronger, when you see a beautiful rose, you must remember, it has been fertilised with SHIT!  The arseholes at getbig are my fertiliser!
V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
What does my age have to do with it?  Do you always feel the need to dehumanise and belittle those that post opinions that threaten to crack your large reservoir of denial.  If any of my comments have upset you, the problem lays with you and not the messenger - I myself am unfazed and unchanged by any of your attempts to ridicule, humiliate, denigrate or dehumanise, but I play the game anyway, because I enjoy arguing with arseholes, I enjoy crushing them with my persistence and relentless refusal to lay down in the face of their ignorance.  Arseholes actually make me stronger, when you see a beautiful rose, you must remember, it has been fertilised with SHIT!  The arseholes at getbig are my fertiliser!

You just dehumanized homosexuals and the mentally disabled on another thread.  Your hypocrisy knows no limits.    And pleases stop with the martyr complex.  You resorted to insults and false accusations when someone challenge you.
A