Author Topic: Let's start a shit storm. Fat anglo/mexi/jew kills black kid over skittles  (Read 37475 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
You just dehumanized homosexuals and the mentally disabled on another thread.  Your hypocrisy knows no limits.    And pleases stop with the martyr complex.  You resorted to insults and false accusations when someone challenge you.

I am joking about homos and retards, there is a difference - some of my best friends are homos and retards!  Now, this doesn't mean I like homo's, I don't understand why I have to like homos.  Society likes to force it's ideas down citizens throats, I just don't like being force fed what to believe.

And, yes as a human, I have biases, prejudices etc etc, I am not ashamed of them - homosexuality is aberrant behaviour and should be condemned not encouraged - I refuse to believe all the BS the Mass Media forces on us.  There is nothing wrong with disliking homosexuals, it is typical homo behaviour to force their beliefs on others.  Acceptance of homosexuality has led to all sorts of social issues.  And as for retards, they like my jokes, some of my down syndrome friends who I volunteer my time with to help out in life, love my retard jokes, they especially like this one!
V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I am joking about homos and retards, there is a difference - some of my best friends are homos and retards!  Now, this doesn't mean I like homo's, I don't understand why I have to like homos.  Society likes to force it's ideas down citizens throats, I just don't like being force fed what to believe.

And, yes as a human, I have biases, prejudices etc etc, I am not ashamed of them - homosexuality is aberrant behaviour and should be condemned not encouraged - I refuse to believe all the BS the Mass Media forces on us.  There is nothing wrong with disliking homosexuals, it is typical homo behaviour to force their beliefs on others.  Acceptance of homosexuality has led to all sorts of social issues.  And as for retards, they like my jokes, some of my down syndrome friends who I volunteer my time with to help out in life, love my retard jokes, they especially like this one!

Give it up retard.   You are a typical leftist thug and an empty headed dreamer.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
You just dehumanized homosexuals and the mentally disabled on another thread.  Your hypocrisy knows no limits.    And pleases stop with the martyr complex.  You resorted to insults and false accusations when someone challenge you.
I truly think you have me mistaken for someone who cares - I know I am a hypocrite, this is precisely what makes me superior to you - I know a lot about myself, i don't pretend to be something I am not - and it is you playing the martyr, constantly complaining to me how you cant handle my posts, I don't resort to insults, I merely put a few in here and there and as for false accusations I am always willing to argue my point, but once again, it is you who don't like to answer questions and divert things away from point with your unneccesary ranting about me!  When I answer a post, I always answer the questions within it.  This is the way to respond in a forum, but to constantly just post personal attacks all the time is tiring, It is OK if you are going to raise good points and valid arguments, then some insults and the like are fine, but when your posting style is only that and not much else, well it might be time to pick up a book.  As to this challenge you talk of, what have you challenged me with!  This is what i don't understand, this is the second post you have talked about competing with me, beating me, unfortunately, you do not realise you are the only one competing, I am merely expressing my opinion on my favorite forum!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V

Give it up retard.   You are a typical leftist thug and an empty headed dreamer.
HA HA you threw in a retard joke! Clever

Still not insulted though, I have said this many times, Getbiggers lack any imagination or thought when it comes to their insults, if only people knew that if they were clever they could really upset people when they tried to insult them, but instead they just throw out well worn cliches that barely raise an eyebrow let alone a temper!  HA HA Retard joke HA HA

V