Author Topic: Hugo Girard 4 weeks out of the Quebec Open  (Read 16404 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Hugo Girard 4 weeks out of the Quebec Open
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2012, 07:51:25 PM »
I said I was at the weight in and he scaled at 297! He WAS OFF as you can see in the pictures so stop assuming its impossible u chooch
Says the guy that claims Antoine doesn't juice off-season, ya we are really going to believe you, geez,.... look the guy is fat as fuck at 330' lb,  his waist is huge and he is shredded in these pics, so anyone that has competed knows you don't lose 33 lb from being fat to contest shape, numbers don't add up, from a faded six pack to contest shape is nearly 50 lb and at 330 he has no visible abs, what is even more evident is the guy that won the heavyweight is standing beside him and can't weigh no more then 219 as the cutoff for that division and Hugo looks 50-55 lb bigger at most, no way in hell he outweighs him by 80 lb, what was he wearing when he weighed in boots, sweats, jug of water lol,

BayGBM

• Getbig V

patriceb

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2012, 08:17:17 PM »
You can tell whatever u want im telling you he was 297..go ask any of the guys who competed and that were at the weight in, they will tell u the same thing..

But hey, I guess u were closer to him than I did ;)

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2012, 08:34:00 PM »
Saw him about 7-8 years ago at his biggest, I swear I felt his presence when I didnt even see him. His arms were bigger than my buddies he was interviewing at the comp. (who is 6'8" 400+) Monstrous, huge forearms..just fking huge.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2012, 10:41:33 AM »
Says the guy that claims Antoine doesn't juice off-season, ya we are really going to believe you, geez,.... look the guy is fat as fuck at 330' lb,  his waist is huge and he is shredded in these pics, so anyone that has competed knows you don't lose 33 lb from being fat to contest shape, numbers don't add up, from a faded six pack to contest shape is nearly 50 lb and at 330 he has no visible abs, what is even more evident is the guy that won the heavyweight is standing beside him and can't weigh no more then 219 as the cutoff for that division and Hugo looks 50-55 lb bigger at most, no way in hell he outweighs him by 80 lb, what was he wearing when he weighed in boots, sweats, jug of water lol,
bro , don't even fight these freggles.....
they have no clue about bb.... and never will....
look at the pic i posted of big Ed, that is about 6'2 and 300 pounds.... shredded......
hugo is around 270 there......
Be Happy,
Optimus

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2012, 02:25:16 PM »
bro , don't even fight these freggles.....
they have no clue about bb.... and never will....
look at the pic i posted of big Ed, that is about 6'2 and 300 pounds.... shredded......
hugo is around 270 there......
270 sounds about right, maybe even 275. My friend Marlon is 277 on stage at 6'3 and has abs at 330. Hugo from his 330 form would have to lose no less then 60 lb to be shredded. This guy is a liar, plain and simple. No credibility as soon as he make a statement like "Antoine doesn't juice off-season" it's over, he can spend the next 10 000 post redeeming himself for such foolish comment, but getbig will never take him serious ever again, it' the getbig way,might as well delete his account :-[

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2012, 02:27:05 PM »
270 sounds about right, maybe even 275. My friend Marlon is 277 on stage at 6'3 and has abs at 330. Hugo from his 330 form would have to lose no less then 60 lb to be shredded. This guy is a liar, plain and simple. No credibility as soon as he make a statement like "Antoine doesn't juice off-season" it's over, he can spend the next 10 000 post redeeming himself for such foolish comment, but getbig will never take him serious ever again, it' the getbig way,might as well delete his account :-[

don't forget his power-built density.  and probably a pretty solid bone structure.  i'm 5' 10 and weigh 234 onstage, and don't look very big at all.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2012, 02:31:48 PM »
don't forget his power-built density.  and probably a pretty solid bone structure.  i'm 5' 10 and weigh 234 onstage, and don't look very big at all.
I understand that but 297 contest?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2012, 02:32:48 PM »
Did Hugo win the overall contest or what........anybody know ?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2012, 02:34:12 PM »
I understand that but 297 contest?

ya, that's f'n heavy,  i was just adding some perspective.  maybe he's not all 'bloofy, and blown up from within' haha.

and sorry, i thought i read 279!!  damn dyslexia!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2012, 02:50:29 PM »
ya, that's f'n heavy,  i was just adding some perspective.  maybe he's not all 'bloofy, and blown up from within' haha.

and sorry, i thought i read 279!!  damn dyslexia!!
Ya 279 is believable, maybe 20 or more in the world can compete at that weight,...but 297 would make him the biggest bodybuilder in the world or at least top 3 biggest, imagine that, first show. :o

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2012, 03:00:44 PM »
Ya 279 is believable, maybe 20 or more in the world can compete at that weight,...but 297 would make him the biggest bodybuilder in the world or at least top 3 biggest, imagine that, first show. :o

no kidding.  from the pics i've seen, his shape isn't bad. arms and legs could use some size.  did he not compete in bodybuilding years ago?

Adam86

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2012, 03:09:01 PM »
no kidding.  from the pics i've seen, his shape isn't bad. arms and legs could use some size.  did he not compete in bodybuilding years ago?

no that was his first show, and why you all don't believe the 297, the guy took hormones all his life and is 6'2'' wide as fuck, huge waist, very big bone structure and was not dry at all

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2012, 03:15:30 PM »
no that was his first show, and why you all don't believe the 297, the guy took hormones all his life and is 6'2'' wide as fuck, huge waist, very big bone structure and was not dry at all

i didn't say it wasn't possible. check my first post above, i was stating that people can be heavier than they appear.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2012, 04:43:00 PM »

No one knows... they just want to argue over his size/lbs... because that's important.  ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2012, 04:44:52 PM »
No one knows... they just want to argue over his size/lbs... because that's important.  ::)
It's already been said in this thread that he won the overall

patriceb

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2012, 05:00:32 PM »

Exactly

The guy has twice the thickness of anyone here!! He was 297 and was totally OFF, if he was shredded YES he would have been around 270-275...the fact he was off should just ring a bell in ur head: oh, true, he was prob close to 300lbs since he was off, but u ppl are obviously too retarted

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2012, 09:34:56 PM »

he wasn't THAT off. 5-6% more and he'd be incredible.

remember this isnt the pro's
this isn't canada's
not even Quebec Provincials,
this is MONTREAL (even though they call it QC open now...bunch of idiots)

never the less, when's the last time you saw a guy above 220 at that show!>? lol
he was impressive and this is why nobody had a problem with him winning the overall (but that's another story LOL)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2012, 10:32:35 PM »

this isn't canada's

never the less, when's the last time you saw a guy above 220 at that show!>? lol
he was impressive and this is why nobody had a problem with him winning the overall (but that's another story LOL)

whatever happened to Michelle Payette??  (male)  he won the heavyweight Canadians in 1991. i competed in that show. Spinello won his pro card at that show.  Payette had striated glutes at 248lbs.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2012, 06:33:03 AM »
Bay likey Hugo.  :P

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2012, 06:45:54 AM »
won the overall, but that's inconsequential to the "my buddy is bigger and better than your buddy" thread

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2012, 07:12:38 AM »
won the overall, but that's inconsequential to the "my buddy is bigger and better than your buddy" thread
LOL  :D

Didn`t see where it said he won it.............sorry!

patriceb

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2012, 08:10:04 AM »

this isn't canada's

BLP was above 220lbs last year at that show :)

but ur right, there is usually no one in the super heavys

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2012, 09:51:05 AM »
BLP was above 220lbs last year at that show :)

but ur right, there is usually no one in the super heavys

I know BLP is in MTL, but i thought he did the toronto and then the ontarios?

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2012, 08:28:35 AM »
Fair play he's thicker than I thought he'd be for a tall strongman. He's thicker than efferding normally looks.

Awesome abs for an ex-strongman, and he actually has arms for a tall guy, needs more hams and probably quads and conditioning, but good for a first outing.

Could easily be 300lb, since he could probably lose 10lb of water and fat if he goes for psycho conditioning, and he's dang tall! Greg kovacs was like 320 with no arms or legs. Ronnie was 287 but at 5' 11", what's so hard to believe?