Author Topic: Drugs, Genetics and Bodybuilding Success  (Read 9010 times)

BFG

• Getbig III
Drugs, Genetics and Bodybuilding Success
« on: March 08, 2012, 08:08:20 AM »
I rarely post anything more than objective information which can be interpreted however you want but I was reading a certain thread about turning pro which made me realize how (for lack of a better word - I'm not trying to be offensive) delusional a lot of aspiring bodybuilders are.

The single most important factor in turning pro (or general bodybuilding success) is genetics. Obviously, it requires a lot of drugs to get there but without the genetic structure and response to hormones and weight training it does not matter how many drugs you take. Anyone can be very large and muscular, sure, but to satisfy the bodybuilding judges' criteria to become a top national competitor let alone an IFBB pro, its truly a contest of genetics.

Allow me to be more specific: at the NPC Nationals - everyone in the top 3 of the superheavies are on the same drugs in pretty much the same doses. Everyone trains hard (some of you may debate that but thats another conversation) whether they do chest on mondays or do a 3 day DC split, its basically the same. Everyone diets basically the same way and does the same cardio. So what determines who wins and gets his pro card and who keeps getting 2nd or 3rd place year after year? Genetics and only genetics.

If you want to run pro level drug stacks to be the biggest guy in the nightclub, go for it and have fun! If, however, you are doing it to try to go pro...its time for a reality check. You would know the true power of your genetics and how far they can take you in this sport after your first cycle of 500mg's of test per week.

Look in the mirror - is the guy looking back at you similar in build to the previous winners of the NPC Nationals super heavy weight class? Thats your answer.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Drugs, Genetics and Bodybuilding Success
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 08:10:19 AM »
I rarely post anything more than objective information which can be interpreted however you want but I was reading a certain thread about turning pro which made me realize how (for lack of a better word - I'm not trying to be offensive) delusional a lot of aspiring bodybuilders are.

The single most important factor in turning pro (or general bodybuilding success) is genetics. Obviously, it requires a lot of drugs to get there but without the genetic structure and response to hormones and weight training it does not matter how many drugs you take. Anyone can be very large and muscular, sure, but to satisfy the bodybuilding judges' criteria to become a top national competitor let alone an IFBB pro, its truly a contest of genetics.

Allow me to be more specific: at the NPC Nationals - everyone in the top 3 of the superheavies are on the same drugs in pretty much the same doses. Everyone trains hard (some of you may debate that but thats another conversation) whether they do chest on mondays or do a 3 day DC split, its basically the same. Everyone diets basically the same way and does the same cardio. So what determines who wins and gets his pro card and who keeps getting 2nd or 3rd place year after year? Genetics and only genetics.

If you want to run pro level drug stacks to be the biggest guy in the nightclub, go for it and have fun! If, however, you are doing it to try to go pro...its time for a reality check. You would know the true power of your genetics and how far they can take you in this sport after your first cycle of 500mg's of test per week.
Sorry, I misread the title, it suggested success was possible in bodybuilding - do you mean winning plastic trophies, or is there some other form of success you are alluding too!
V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 08:10:31 AM »
My thoughts exactly.....genetics are still a huge part of bodybuilding regardless of how many boatloads of shit a person is running,as well as a persons  response to gear.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 09:01:14 AM »
thanks for your editorial comment. 

Go back to posting factual content.

"

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 09:07:27 AM »
Glad to have you back, BFG. Spent a better part of yesterday re-reading your posts. And, no, I am not kidding. A lot of great info. in those posts. :-) :-)

POST MORE ! Plllleeeaaasssseeeee !

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 09:20:09 AM »

You would know the true power of your genetics and how far they can take you in this sport after your first cycle of 500mg's of test per week.

Look in the mirror - is the guy looking back at you similar in build to the previous winners of the NPC Nationals super heavy weight class? Thats your answer.

is there no way to know before this first cycle  ???

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2012, 09:22:35 AM »

That's what I Imagine Frankenstein would look like on modern bodybuilding pharmaceuticals
V

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2012, 09:23:14 AM »
that the top three superheavies in npc are on the same drugs is not a valid argument for the imortance of genetics, because it was their ability to get their hands on the drugs that took them to top 3 that made them top three.

dustin

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2012, 09:25:38 AM »
I wonder how hyooooge Danta would be if he ran more than 200mgs of test a week!! :o ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2012, 09:28:21 AM »
I wonder how hyooooge Danta would be if he ran more than 200mgs of test a week!! :o ;D

All the way big gay

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2012, 09:31:38 AM »
Of course it's genetics. Why else don't we see a guy In every gym looking like Arnold. We have access to all the shit he did.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2012, 09:32:23 AM »
that the top three superheavies in npc are on the same drugs is not a valid argument for the imortance of genetics, because it was their ability to get their hands on the drugs that took them to top 3 that made them top three.
::)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2012, 09:35:10 AM »
thanks for your editorial comment. 

Go back to posting factual content.

Fat fucker that's a legit 50 inch waist.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2012, 09:42:27 AM »
Wish this bfg guy posted o. Here more often

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2012, 09:47:22 AM »
G = S + R

Genetics = Structure + Response

dustin

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2012, 09:57:24 AM »
Of course it's genetics. Why else don't we see a guy In every gym looking like Arnold. We have access to all the shit he did.

It's not uncommon all over the world to find douches on just as much gear, but the difference is that they hit the genetic wall a lot earlier.

After a certain point there are strongly diminishing returns on what people are injecting. They just turn red/purple in the face and bloat up. I feel bad that they're too stupid to lower the dosage and just lift according to what their body's able to handle. I've tried upping the dose too but I just look bad, feel bad and I think I might even regress (I get bigger but bloated, so it really looks smaller). Not everyone can look fantastic. Run lower, continuous doses and if gear's not your friend then GH will definitely be more forgiving. People with extremely poor genetics will at least get leaner and much healthier looking on GH. They'll fill out a bit better too.

There's one guy at my gym who's purple as a penis, does an hour of HIIT and always looks like he's going to pass out. His arms are scrawny and the muscle isn't full like when most people take test, tren and an oral. It looks like his body is being punished by the gear. I want to tell the fella to fucking lower his dose and train properly but it's his life. Pissing away his time, money and health when there's a better way...

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2012, 09:59:10 AM »

What are you talking about ?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2012, 06:00:45 PM »
* Bump *

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2012, 06:08:52 PM »
Thank you BFG. Good info as usual. Bring some sense back to this board.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2012, 07:02:21 PM »
Could BFG be gh15? He knows alot about drugs and the BB cult. No he is too smart. Loved it when gh15 would say he is wrong.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2012, 08:13:51 PM »
Could BFG be gh15? He knows alot about drugs and the BB cult. No he is too smart. Loved it when gh15 would say he is wrong.
bfg says testosterone is the most important drug

gh15 is pretty anti test

bloofy watery estrogen etc

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2012, 08:52:34 PM »
bfg says testosterone is the most important drug

gh15 is pretty anti test

bloofy watery estrogen etc
Most BB know that test is best, makes u strong, big and fuck like a beast. I know alot of guys who look really good off of test. No most don't compete bc they just don't get into it. If have seen many guys get big off of test and then diet down for the beach. Of course we all know that hgh is great, but for the biggest bang for your buck and not usually fake, test is best of alot of guys. Very few guys in the gym wants to be a IFBB pro.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2012, 09:13:29 PM »

you fucking moron this is what makes the difference

PURITY AND QUALITY OF THE DRUGS

YOU TAKE LEGIT KIGTROPIN PHARM GRADE GH = YOU WIN

YOU TAKE CHINESE BLUE TOPS = YOU LOSE

what fucking genetics.... if any of u had pharma GH with top quality AAS you would see the whole genetics thing is bullshit

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2012, 09:16:47 PM »
Most BB know that test is best, makes u strong, big and fuck like a beast. I know alot of guys who look really good off of test. No most don't compete bc they just don't get into it. If have seen many guys get big off of test and then diet down for the beach. Of course we all know that hgh is great, but for the biggest bang for your buck and not usually fake, test is best of alot of guys. Very few guys in the gym wants to be a IFBB pro.

test is ok IF and only IF you have GH in there so you will be able to pull off the look ... test is the #1 line/definition killer .. it blurrs your physique anyone knows this (look at the arab competitors they are anti test and LOOK AT THEIR BODIES) (they use it lower dose)

fuck even the guys in the 70s used less test and most anabolics and u saw their bodies ... more test + less gh = todays bodybuilding thats why everyone looks like shit lol... especially with insulin abuse its like double looking like shit effect

it's mainly there for thickness of the muscle but if you use 1g test with no GH i assure you .. you will look like SHIT

test is best only exists in USA .. and you all look like shit too lol this is the funniest part

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2012, 09:30:36 PM »

Test is the LAST steroid I would choose. primo dbol and deca makes me more muscular than testosterone.
l