Author Topic: a warning.. please read.  (Read 19984 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: a warning.. please read.
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2012, 02:02:45 PM »
this thread has really taken a turn for the worse. wanting to keep discussion of drugs not related to bodybuilding off this board is perfectly understandable, but all this misinformation and fear mongering about those other drugs is not.

smoof, sorry to hear about your friends.  not sure why you wont answer my question about whether you think alcohol and caffiene are drugs though.

i wont even get into the kind of shit i have done and still do in regards to rec drugs, both by themselves and mixed with hormones.

lets just say that the human body is extremely resilient and can handle a whole lot more than any textbook would ever give it credit for.

with that being said, certain drugs like cocaine and crystal meth are far more dangerous than other drugs that have basically zero potential for physiological harm like mushrooms and marijuana.  

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2012, 02:05:53 PM »
and smoof, you really seem caught up on the idea of roid rage. thats one of the biggest reasons why roids have such a negative stigma and its also one of the biggest half truths/lies about roids as well.

if tren makes you act wrong, thats on you. most people act perfectly fine on most drugs. i know for myself personally it doesnt matter how many mg's of tren or test or whatever i take, its not going to change my personality.

you know what they say " if your an asshole roids will make you a bigger asshole" ..otherwise you should be just fine

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2012, 02:38:26 PM »
and smoof, you really seem caught up on the idea of roid rage. thats one of the biggest reasons why roids have such a negative stigma and its also one of the biggest half truths/lies about roids as well.

if tren makes you act wrong, thats on you. most people act perfectly fine on most drugs. i know for myself personally it doesnt matter how many mg's of tren or test or whatever i take, its not going to change my personality.

you know what they say " if your an asshole roids will make you a bigger asshole" ..otherwise you should be just fine

Very much agree with the roid rage comments. There's no steroid that can alter your personality or bring out something that's not already there.

Big cycles, small cycle or no cycles....I was always the same person with the same thoughts and actions regardless.

As for rec drugs, obviously this changes things, especially opiates, coke, X and things of that nature. As for mushrooms, I really don't know anything about them. Weed, never cared for it, tried it when I was young but that was it....I was 19 or so the last time....never was my thing. It does seem to have an effect on people's personalities though...obviously not in a rage sense but it does seem to alter the way people deal and handle with things...at least people I've seen.

Last thing....alcohol, definitely a drug in every possible definition of a drug. Caffeine as well but not nearly to the extent of alcohol.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2012, 02:44:17 PM »
If steroids do not alter your mood than consider yourself lucky just like those who don't get gyno, acne, hair loss, high bp etc. Some people must be predisposed to issues with increased anger/agression, you can't just discredit this because you personally do not experience this.

Obviously theres a difference in feeling extra irritable/agressive and then actually acting on it. You should be able to control yourself and its a lot easier to do so when you're not on other mind altering substances.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2012, 02:50:17 PM »

No I do not believe in roid rage.

I do however believe that mixing narcotics / alcohol and hormones leads to disaster.

And fuck your caffeine question t bombz. You think i don't see where you're going with this? Read the above statement, that is my message. I'm not here spreading misinformation. I said I know Nothing about psychedelics.

But I do know about narcotics. And I know about hormones. And I know the two don't mix and can lead to disaster, including alcohol.

The real fucking question is why do you have such a beef w this thread that has such a positive message? Fuck is your issue ? For real what the fuck is your issue  bombz ?

I didn't make this thread about drugs like weed and mushrooms . Others brought that shit up. Let me repeat. hormones + narcotics / alcohol: big fucking problem

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2012, 03:00:59 PM »
If steroids do not alter your mood than consider yourself lucky just like those who don't get gyno, acne, hair loss, high bp etc. Some people must be predisposed to issues with increased anger/agression, you can't just discredit this because you personally do not experience this.

Obviously theres a difference in feeling extra irritable/agressive and then actually acting on it. You should be able to control yourself and its a lot easier to do so when you're not on other mind altering substances.

Yes, some steroids can increase aggression, but aggression in of itself is not a bad thing. What we do with it is what makes it right or wrong. With that in mind, there is no steroid that has the ability to alter our perception of right and wrong, take away our freewill or cause us to act in a way that we would not otherwise.

There's a difference in aggression and mind-altering, and every study on the mind-altering effects of steroids has shown such effects are so small that they cannot be measured if they exist at all.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2012, 03:08:35 PM »
anger and aggression are controllable unless youve got an actual neurological disorder that causes uncontrollable outbreaks.

one chooses how they behave. on drugs and off drugs. you always make a conscience choice.

saying "oh its just my personality" or "oh its the combination of drugs im on causing me to act this way" or "the alcohol made me say it" are all cop outs.

smoof, i dont have a beef with your original post. i dont really have "beef", at all, ever. just not me dude. i do however voice my opinion when i think people are spreading misinformation and/or negativity. in this case negativity and misinformation towards drugs.  absolutely we should all be cautious.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2012, 03:20:22 PM »
anger and aggression are controllable unless youve got an actual neurological disorder that causes uncontrollable outbreaks.

one chooses how they behave. on drugs and off drugs. you always make a conscience choice.

saying "oh its just my personality" or "oh its the combination of drugs im on causing me to act this way" or "the alcohol made me say it" are all cop outs.

smoof, i dont have a beef with your original post. i dont really have "beef", at all, ever. just not me dude. i do however voice my opinion when i think people are spreading misinformation and/or negativity. in this case negativity and misinformation towards drugs.  absolutely we should all be cautious.

You are able to make a conscious choice when you're actually aware of what you're doing. Anyone whos ever drank TOO MUCH has done something stupid that they regret. It lowers inhibitions and makes you do things you would not normally do when sober. Don't know where you're getting your information from but its not real life.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2012, 03:49:15 PM »
its still comes down to a choice.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #59 on: March 09, 2012, 05:19:18 PM »

You are able to make a conscious choice when you're actually aware of what you're doing. Anyone whos ever drank TOO MUCH has done something stupid that they regret. It lowers inhibitions and makes you do things you would not normally do when sober. Don't know where you're getting your information from but its not real life.
Yes,they alter your personality....ie. mind altering substances.

tbomz is dead wrong if he disagrees with this IMO.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2012, 05:28:21 PM »
its still comes down to a choice.

I choose to belive that you are a lazy, extremely immature, spoiled, delusional know it all who in reality knows NOTHING. NOTHING.

You will be paying the price my man.

The price could be jail, your health, and yes, your sanity. The drivel you post proves thats already happening.

Oh forgot to add that you pose questions that are not related to the original post. It's you're lame attempt at appearing savvy.

Keep combining booze and hard narcotics with your anabolics tuff guy. No worries eh? Remember you said the human body is resilant organism.

We shall see...

Oh and ya post pics of yourself in FILTHY underware. ON THE INTERNET. That's sane. ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2012, 07:32:58 PM »

depends on how you define those terms your using

we always have a choice in how we behave

too often people use drugs as an excuse for their actions

now, that being said, before you judge a persons actions, you have to know exactly what they were thinking and what their intentions were when they behaved that way.  

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2012, 07:45:27 PM »
depends on how you define those terms your using

we always have a choice in how we behave

too often people use drugs as an excuse for their actions

now, that being said, before you judge a persons actions, you have to know exactly what they were thinking and what their intentions were when they behaved that way.  

Dude,when I was drunk,I was a friggin` lunatic.........nothing like I would be if sober............choice goes out the window when your thinking has become impaired,and rational thought is unheard of depending on how high or drunk a person gets..

I honestly don`t see how you can`t grasp this.  ???

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2012, 08:00:11 PM »
Dude,when I was drunk,I was a friggin` lunatic.........nothing like I would be if sober............choice goes out the window when your thinking has become impaired,and rational thought is unheard of depending on how high or drunk a person gets..

I honestly don`t see how you can`t grasp this.  ???

Same here man. I'm a quite polite well mannered guy when I'm sober. When I get drunk I turn into an animal. Most of the time I'm a blast to be around but anytime I've ever done something really fucked up, dangerous, immature, destructive was because of alcohol. I'm pretty she we all have our stories.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 09, 2012, 08:05:26 PM »
Same here man. I'm a quite polite well mannered guy when I'm sober. When I get drunk I turn into an animal. Most of the time I'm a blast to be around but anytime I've ever done something really fucked up, dangerous, immature, destructive was because of alcohol. I'm pretty she we all have our stories.
I`m trying to forget all my stories bro,they even scare me at times thinking about them now that I`m sober.

I was fucking insane!  :D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2012, 08:20:18 PM »
I don't. I go back to sleep!

today, well, yeah it's still barely friday. i slept for 12 hours in the morning and then woke up for 5 hours only to go back to sleep for another 8 hours, hah!

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 09, 2012, 08:24:51 PM »

Some people just love to argue even though deep down they know they're wrong...but they just keep going and going lol

btw I'm trying to forget all my stories too lol

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: March 09, 2012, 08:34:14 PM »
Narcotics are fucking stupid to abuse anyway. I was addicted to morphine for over a year and kicking it was the best thing I ever did. Most people addicted are in deep, deep denial. It usually goes something like this:

"oh I just take a few co-codamol to get to sleep, it's no big deal"
"oh I need to take more than 8 now to get to sleep because of my tolerance, it's OK though I just put them through a cold water extraction and filter it to save my liver"
"I pop a few vicodin now and then, it's pretty much the same as codeine so I don't see the problem, plus I need to take less"
"I sniff oxys at the weekends now, I hate taking all those pills!"
"Did oxys 6 days in a row but felt odd on sunday without them, not addicted though I only use them recreationally!"
"Sure I take them daily so I don't get sick but it's not as if I'm slamming heroin haha"
"Sniffed some H today, it's pretty much an identical chemical to codeine anyway and oxys are so fucking expensive"
"I'm only going to do a couple bags a few days a week"
"yeah I sniff heroin daily just to feel normal but it aint so bad, it's just like oxy nothing wrong with sniffing opiates"
"Let my mate boot me up today, I wanted to try it but don't know how to shoot myself up without him and just wanted to try it"
"Sometimes I shoot it when I'm around company but I sniff the rest of the time"
"Hardly got any left... decided to shoot it as I need far less, no point in wasting it"
"so what if im a dope feen"

FINAL STEP
COME BACK TO INTERNET FORUMS, WARN OTHER POSTERS OF WHAT NOT TO DO. LISTEN TO THEM REPEAT HOW THEY ONLY DO IT FOR FUN, OR TO SLEEP, AND TOTALLY HAVE CONTROL, DON'T WORRY

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2012, 09:24:33 PM »
Some people just love to argue even though deep down they know they're wrong...but they just keep going and going lol

btw I'm trying to forget all my stories too lol
I hear ya` dude!   ;)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: March 09, 2012, 09:36:34 PM »
good to see a informative post explaining the potential problems with integrating too many compounds.   rather tan a gh15 bullshit post for once. telling guys to get on everything and anything.  we post like this to keep shit in perspective.

gh15 said sometehing very similar, in his comprehensible,,,gh15speak,, languag.

Its funny how steroids completely change your mentality. You can look like a bloated sack of shit but on the inside, in your head you think you look like god personified.
all drugs - TPPIIP

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: March 09, 2012, 09:46:33 PM »
I wouldn't put any stock on AAS doing much to contribute to a heart attack, anyone who has a ball of yay did at least a gram the night before.  Shit I did coke many times from 15 to 21, and meth about 15 to 20 times.  I scored 2 goals by halftime in a soccer game when I was 15, and I had to take myslef out of the game, which I would never ever do, but I was about to have a heart attack.  Then the last time I did coke at 21, which was 8 years ago, I barely did any and I almost had a heart attack.  That shit is not good for your heart.  Then you do too much and 30 minutes later your dead.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 09, 2012, 11:40:38 PM »
great post.  This whole "lifestyle" is a slippery fucking slope.  By taking steroids it removes that common sense gene when it comes to other harsher drugs.

People figure, fuck it, if I am taking test, let me try coke or something else.  The steroids themselves give people a superhero complex. The fact you can go from zero to muscle hero in 16 weeks give people this idea that they are indestructable.

Truth is they are not. 

i can't agree. i don't see how someone can even consider taking rec drugs that is serious about getting bigger...or anyone for that matter. these are 2 different lifestyles.  i have never even smoked mariujana let alone use oxy's. to me its a weak minded person that does these sorts of drugs
irongearco.com

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2012, 01:37:08 AM »

i can't agree. i don't see how someone can even consider taking rec drugs that is serious about getting bigger...or anyone for that matter. these are 2 different lifestyles.  i have never even smoked mariujana let alone use oxy's. to me its a weak minded person that does these sorts of drugs

I agree, if you're serious about BB and fitness, why would you even go out and party, drink and do drugs?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2012, 04:43:31 AM »
I wouldn't put any stock on AAS doing much to contribute to a heart attack, anyone who has a ball of yay did at least a gram the night before.  Shit I did coke many times from 15 to 21, and meth about 15 to 20 times.  I scored 2 goals by halftime in a soccer game when I was 15, and I had to take myslef out of the game, which I would never ever do, but I was about to have a heart attack.  Then the last time I did coke at 21, which was 8 years ago, I barely did any and I almost had a heart attack.  That shit is not good for your heart.  Then you do too much and 30 minutes later your dead.

Mix it with alcohol and you create cocaethylene in your system which is more cardiotoxic than either substance alone. And who knows what happens when you're already on numerous steroids since its something that hasn't been studied but I think we can assume it will add tremendous strain on your organs.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2012, 05:03:39 AM »
im 27 now and used to party pretty heavy when i was 20-23, alot of booze, aas, throw x in there, coke a few times (cause this girl i wasd seeing was heavy into it), schrooms once when i was 20 and liked it lol  but I do smoke weed little everyday and i like that. calms me down after a long day at work. I drink now maybe once every 3-4 months and def not the way I used to.

adderall was huge for me for a period of time, not sure how bad it is for you but woudl pop a 3 of those every wkend while drinking but would make friends and never a bda thing to say lol def put me in the best mood ever but stopped that cold turkey cause it wasd getting to a point I wanted it everyday so had to say no.

I feel now with aas, im not goig to take that extra risk with other drugs, Ill stick with my smoke but thats it. I get blood tests few times a year to make sure everything is working properly and try and be as healthy as possible
muscle