Author Topic: a warning.. please read.  (Read 20015 times)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
a warning.. please read.
« on: March 08, 2012, 10:05:54 AM »
Needed to make its own thread for the topic, since the masteron thread has somehow transitioned into an alcohol-narcotic and hormone thread:

Many troglodytes, the ones who give hormones a bad name, never realize. The Chris Benoits. The Titus type.

U don't think you too can be a monster? Try mixing 200 mg
Tren ace w OxyContin and some alcohol, maybe add in some cocaine. I mean who cares? You're blacked out at this point.

Tell me where u wake up, if u wake up at all. Psych ward, Icu or jail.

I've seen it all fellas. I'm 25 but I have seen the deaths in the sport. I see the walking dead which is worse. I see walking dead who post here too.

Narcotics + alcohol + hormones : morgue, hospital icu , psych ward or jail

Fuck losing a relationship like I hear so often on this site, "I lost my Girl because of the tren crazies". I'm talking about your life gone or changed permanently because of one night u will never remember.

So please be cautious . I Am so adamant in my warnings because too often hormones to hand in hand with opiate pain killers. U know the 5'9 270 8 percent gym rat dealer in every gym who is red in the face and he is the walking dead, and he sells tren ace and of course OxyContin. You all know what I mean. And I urge you all to be introspective and realize if u are slipping down a bad path. And do not rationalize. You can change at the beginning , but once u are not getting out of bed without your narcotics, doing TNT shot 1 hour before lifting with a line of oxy, this is when you are walking dead.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: a warning.. please read.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 10:14:12 AM »
I was into the pain killers for awhile. It happend when I was in my very early twenties. I was a dangerous person amped up on hormones, oxycotin, and on weekends I would get blacked out drunk. I got into quite a bit of trouble. Thank god I never ended up doing time or killing anyone. A total ticking time bomb with my health and with violence and all the other crap alcohol brings.

I won't even use tren now. I'm very careful about the things I do. I watch my blood pressure, I'm careful about what I eat. I barely drink anymore. I'm glad I got that very reckless phase of my life over early when my body could still bounce back from it.  

Narcotics are the devil. If you're having problems you need to get help before it completely destroys your life. Get help from a doctor go to detox whatever you have to do.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 10:14:55 AM »
great post.  This whole "lifestyle" is a slippery fucking slope.  By taking steroids it removes that common sense gene when it comes to other harsher drugs.

People figure, fuck it, if I am taking test, let me try coke or something else.  The steroids themselves give people a superhero complex. The fact you can go from zero to muscle hero in 16 weeks give people this idea that they are indestructable.

Truth is they are not. 

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 10:17:56 AM »
great post.  This whole "lifestyle" is a slippery fucking slope.  By taking steroids it removes that common sense gene when it comes to other harsher drugs.

People figure, fuck it, if I am taking test, let me try coke or something else.  The steroids themselves give people a superhero complex. The fact you can go from zero to muscle hero in 16 weeks give people this idea that they are indestructable.

Truth is they are not. 

That's exactly how I felt. Plus I was young 21-22 years old. I felt invincible. I ruined 2 years of my life though. I was a complete jackass all the time. I treated people like shit. I let my parents down. I was a danger to people. I feel ashamed when I look back at some of things I was doing.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 10:23:34 AM »
I was into the pain killers for awhile. It happend when I was in my very early twenties. I was a dangerous person amped up on hormones, oxycotin, and on weekends I would get blacked out drunk. I got into quite a bit of trouble. Thank god I never ended up doing time or killing anyone. A total ticking time bomb with my health and with violence and all the other crap alcohol brings.

I won't even use tren now. I'm very careful about the things I do. I watch my blood pressure, I'm careful about what I eat. I barely drink anymore. I'm glad I got that very reckless phase of my life over early when my body could still bounce back from it.  

And as I said on the masteron thread, only the smart ones are introspective enough to realize.

The overwhelming majority of drug addicts - hormone and narcotic- never, ever realize. You can have an intervention on a drug addict, no hormones involved. But how do you get through to a Craig Titus?  how do you get through to Benoit? For god sakes, noone could even get through to that zyzz character, and he was.. Well, I don't know the word for him.

All on narcotics and hormones. You can intervene on an addict w no hormones , but how do u intervene on superman? We all think we're superman on 100 mg tren ace 100 mg primo and god knows what else!

Only the smartest ones on hormones who have fallen into narcotics can get out.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 10:31:21 AM »
great post.  This whole "lifestyle" is a slippery fucking slope.  By taking steroids it removes that common sense gene when it comes to other harsher drugs.

People figure, fuck it, if I am taking test, let me try coke or something else.  The steroids themselves give people a superhero complex. The fact you can go from zero to muscle hero in 16 weeks give people this idea that they are indestructable.

Truth is they are not.  

And they hide it. And most deal to suppoort it. I have heard of the g4p thing, but i know not a
Fucking thing about it. It goes againsy the air i
Breathe. But how else do you support 500 dollar a day habit of narcotic and hormone?
3 options: born rich; g 4 p; deal drugs. And for some reason the born rich ones
Often fall into all 3 categories because narcotics
+ hormones ruins their brains, and they start acting manic; drug induced psychosis; axis I.

The dealers, reshippers, the ones who
Get their commissions from referrals and sell narcotics locally and pray on less knowledgable board members.

Get big has been a good environment. The best board on the planet. I just hope anyone who needs help gets it and knows there are members here who they can talk to, And I hope conversely that the predators on this board realize that this board had a higher collective IQ than any other.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2012, 10:31:29 AM »
good to see a informative post explaining the potential problems with integrating too many compounds.   rather tan a gh15 bullshit post for once. telling guys to get on everything and anything.  we post like this to keep shit in perspective.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2012, 10:38:08 AM »
good to see a informative post explaining the potential problems with integrating too many compounds.   rather tan a gh15 bullshit post for once. telling guys to get on everything and anything.  we post like this to keep shit in perspective.

U FUCKIN NUT. GH15 HAS SAID THIS EXACT THING BEFORE TOO.

AND I AGREE WITH IT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2012, 10:46:09 AM »
U FUCKIN NUT. GH15 HAS SAID THIS EXACT THING BEFORE TOO.

AND I AGREE WITH IT.

I thought he said Deer meat cures all

Swlabr

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2012, 10:51:44 AM »
Thankfully I've always been smart enough to realise that narcotics are NOT the way to go. Most I've done is some weed and some mushrooms. I considered MDMA at one point, but I'd much rather spend my money on more tren/anavar/masteron/other AAS than MDMA or even alcohol. Fuck that shit.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2012, 10:52:42 AM »
I thought he said Deer meat cures all

dont forget pineapple juice

old_lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2012, 10:54:23 AM »
what's TNT that i hear about so often?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2012, 11:02:01 AM »

Test, NPP or Nandrolone, Tren ?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2012, 11:34:16 AM »
alcohol is a shitty drug, not only that but it stresses th ehell out of the liver and i abuse orals too much so i rather refrain.

to me, i'll take anadrol any day of the week over alcohol.

weed, and certain amphetamines are great though  :)

theisen

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2012, 11:40:46 AM »
Kinda sad to see that alchohol is legal when it destroyes so many lifes/families...

I myself drink perhaps 3-4 times a year, and when i do its very little.

aas>anything else

Swlabr

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2012, 11:54:49 AM »
Dude this shit sounds so fucking awesome! Lol so crazy I cant pass this shit up. Do you think I need to have someone with me on my first trip so I don't do something stupid lol

I did, my friend had tripped many times before so I kinda felt "safe" with him. Any time bad thoughts would pop up he'd tell me it's normal and to just think about other stuff. The mind is such an amazing thing. I remember I'd pinned my glutes two hours before I tripped and when I remembered that, I got a really sharp pain in my ass which lasted until I thought about something else!

Also, be sure to have a notepad there. I wrote shit like "I am twirling in space, like a beautiful ballerina." ;D ;D

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2012, 11:55:28 AM »
alcohol is a shitty drug, not only that but it stresses th ehell out of the liver and i abuse orals too much so i rather refrain.

to me, i'll take anadrol any day of the week over alcohol.

weed, and certain amphetamines are great though  :)

Yeah amphetamines, the unspoken drug in the sport. We all do it, but rarely do u hear of it.

Because 5 iu gh before bed and you don't want to wake up and that clen really isn't doing it this morning, then you inject another 5 iu and you fall asleep in the shower.

Enter amphetamine

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2012, 11:57:26 AM »

Injected as a pre workout often 1-2
Hours
Before
Workout .

Top chef tnt really changed the game
For me . But it's not a year round drug and obviously you may be doublin up on certain compounds

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2012, 12:07:45 PM »
I wouldn't blame any of that shit on tren,  tren at 80mg a day by itslef for a first run is mellow as fuck

don't drink, don't do drugs and you won't have any of those problems

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2012, 12:47:33 PM »
I wouldn't blame any of that shit on tren,  tren at 80mg a day by itslef for a first run is mellow as fuck

don't drink, don't do drugs and you won't have any of those problems

Thank you, someone finally said it.

You can easily take 100mg of Tren-a a day, make it 150mg and you won't have any mental issues unless a few other factors are at play.

1. You already have mental issues.
2. You have a rec drug problem.
3. You are susceptible to the power of suggestion. --- this is this biggest one of all. If you read and hear about "Tren Trips" enough times it'll happen to you.

Reminds me of a guy I knew yrs ago who used to sell GNC vitamins to these teenagers at the gym and told them it was Dbol but they should be careful so that they didn't roid rage. A few wks later one of them told him they were all killing it in the gym and he felt like he was about to rip someone's head off....true story.

theisen

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2012, 12:50:10 PM »
Thank you, someone finally said it.

You can easily take 100mg of Tren-a a day, make it 150mg and you won't have any mental issues unless a few other factors are at play.

1. You already have mental issues.
2. You have a rec drug problem.
3. You are susceptible to the power of suggestion. --- this is this biggest one of all. If you read and hear about "Tren Trips" enough times it'll happen to you.

Reminds me of a guy I knew yrs ago who used to sell GNC vitamins to these teenagers at the gym and told them it was Dbol but they should be careful so that they didn't roid rage. A few wks later one of them told him they were all killing it in the gym and he felt like he was about to rip someone's head off....true story.

lol, i believe you, ive seen grape juice beeing given to 14year old kids and they would get drunk, the mind sure is an awesome thing

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2012, 12:54:00 PM »

lol, i believe you, ive seen grape juice beeing given to 14year old kids and they would get drunk, the mind sure is an awesome thing

Lol I remeber the first "ped" I ever tried were the brutal andro poppers back when I was 16. I war roid raging all over the place lol. I wanted to beleive so bad I was on steroids.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2012, 01:04:04 PM »
Lol I remeber the first "ped" I ever tried were the brutal andro poppers back when I was 16. I war roid raging all over the place lol. I wanted to beleive so bad I was on steroids.

We're all more susceptible to suggestion when we're young, but when it comes to steroids it seems to creep into adulthood just as much. It's not surprising though, most have been conditioned to think "Roid Rage" is real, and with stories like Benoit it gives the idea possible validity....if you don't know any better. I mean come on, the guy was an oxy/coke head and who knows what else...of course he was insane.

Most guys who've used steroids for years on end, not all but most will tell you roid rage is a myth...there are exceptions but there's normally something else going on that should be considered. Even so, I truly believe if most guys would just sit back and relax when they start feeling "wired" or "raged" because of gear, sit back, relax and think about what you've actually put into your body. Recognize what it is, use a little logic and you'll probably start laughing at yourself at the idea that you were raging.

In most cases, the idea of roid rage is about as valid as water having the ability to make you drunk. It can't, no matter how bad you believe or want it to be. 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2012, 01:22:50 PM »
Guys, no post that promote or insinuate the promotion of rec drug use in any way. Please see amendments added to rules section if you have questions.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=144441.0

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2012, 01:27:23 PM »
Shrooms and tripping once in awhile are a totally different thing than being physically addicted to narcotics. Not being able to get out of bed in the morning without doing a line of something or injecting something is a terrible way to live life. Spending hundreds of dollars a day on a habit is completely different than using a hallucinogen a few times a year for recreational purposes.