Author Topic: IN REGARDS TO KAMI  (Read 3623 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
IN REGARDS TO KAMI
« on: March 08, 2012, 11:15:50 AM »
After some reflecting I think I have been too harsh on the guy.  Maybe my expectations were a little too high.  I am still stuck thinking about getting overfilled Pharma quality vials that GH15 preached about.  The fact is, China GH is China GH.  Is it Pharma?  No.  Does it still do the job?  Yes.

Another fact is Kami was very frothcoming in admitting the error with the December batch and came through with a reshipment.  He was very honest with the reshipment stating that Chinese GH is never going to be like pharma.  He set expectations that I failed to listen to.  I was still stuck thinking I wanted pharma grade.

Fact #3.  Kami never once stated that Kigs were pharma grade.  That is what GH15 told us.  Kami priced the Kigs the same as the blue tops which should have been a clue to us that they were not pharma grade.  But Kami did admit that they were underfilled and that was an error he fixed.

Fact #4.  He could have fucked off and hidden and changed his name, he had nothing to lose, but he didn't.  He stayed in business and proceeded to correct any issues.

Fact #5 Unlike some dealers he is always prompt with his emails.  Always replied, always keep me up to date and that was a good thing.

This whole mail order scene is a difficult one to navigate.  You can go by what people say online, but as you can see you can have 100 posts and 50 will be positive and 50 will be negative.  Lots of people with agendas out there.  All you can do is trust the people who's reviews you are reading and trust the dealer you buy from.

Will I recomend or not recomend Kami?  This is not my job or place.  This is up to you.  Do you need to send $5000 in at once?  Maybe not.  Start small.  Order a couple kits, try them and see how they work.  If you like it, order more.  if you don't, then move on.
Build a relationship with him and any dealer you will be buying from.  Get to know the man behind the email address.  Build trust and they will treat you well.

All in all Kami is not a bad person.  If anything he went far and beyond what 99% of other dealers would have.  Most would have taken our money and ran, but he didn't.  He tried to fix it.  Will he make 100% of us happy 100% of the time?  probably not.  But you also need to reset your expectations about GH.

If you want chinese GH, then send $100-$150 per kit.  Expect chinese GH, it might be 5,6 7,8, 9, or 12 IU for all you know.  No one is running standard tests against the labs, no one is running quality assurance each batch.  It is up to your as a consumer to realize what you are getting.

If you want and expect Pharma grade, then raise more money, find a legit source and expect to pay $300-$900 per kit.  But again, know your source.  Know what to expect.

There are a lot of guys online with killer physiques who built them 100% off of Chinese GH and chinese AAS.  So can you.  Good sources will be around for a while.

So Kami, I apologize if I was too harsh on you.  That was not fair of me.  I needed to reset my expectations and so should everyone looking to get into the GH game.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: IN REGARDS TO KAMI
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 11:19:58 AM »
well bro, he's not going to read this apology to him so i thikn it's going to fall on deaf ears!

you are right to be angry though, anyone who got bunk gear is right to be angry, even if they ended up getting legit bluetops in the end, that wasn't what they paid for nor was waiting 3 months to get HGH part of the understood arrangement.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 06:46:39 AM »
well bro, he's not going to read this apology to him so i thikn it's going to fall on deaf ears!

you are right to be angry though, anyone who got bunk gear is right to be angry, even if they ended up getting legit bluetops in the end, that wasn't what they paid for nor was waiting 3 months to get HGH part of the understood arrangement.

I think you missed my point though.  Never once did Kami ever say Kigs were overfilled or Pharma grade.  We made that assumption off of third party information.  GH15 heard from someone else blah blah.  We all then went beserk and went crazy about this.  Did anyone ask Kami if they were pharma?  I bet he would have truthfully said no, they are generic Chinese GH.

He sold these at the same price as blue tops.  Do you think if these were pharma grade that Kami or DL or anyone else would be selling these at the same price as blue tops?  Even Kami himself would have recomended Hyges over these if anyone asked him wanting a real 10iu vial of GH.

We created this myth and blamed him and DL and everyone else as being bad dealers but we are the ones that are bad consumers going crazy over an internet myth and rumor of a Pharma overfilled GH that sold for the same price as blues.

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 07:32:40 AM »
my friend still waiting for his order, he place the new order about month ago he collect his funds and reply with a non-trackable tracking number, when he asks kami why is taking so long for his order? he reply back to him show me the prof who give you a tracking number, that fucking BS. when he took the money he dont ask for a proof . Dont try to protect this guy he belong to profesionalmuscle board were alot of scammers are

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 10:58:41 AM »
my friend still waiting for his order, he place the new order about month ago he collect his funds and reply with a non-trackable tracking number, when he asks kami why is taking so long for his order? he reply back to him show me the prof who give you a tracking number, that fucking BS. when he took the money he dont ask for a proof . Dont try to protect this guy he belong to profesionalmuscle board were alot of scammers are

I am not protecting.  He has seemed straight up with a lot of us.  Funny why long term getbiggers all seem to have been fine, got their orders and such and newbs with low post counts makin claims that they are getting fake tracking numbers etc...  Can you smell what is cooking?

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 11:19:03 AM »
I am not protecting.  He has seemed straight up with a lot of us.  Funny why long term getbiggers all seem to have been fine, got their orders and such and newbs with low post counts makin claims that they are getting fake tracking numbers etc...  Can you smell what is cooking?
well iam telling you the fact, I have not order from this guy, but I did recommend him to my friend, he place the big order with him, he provide him a ems tracking # and he been tracking with this number with no luck till now, when he contact him about this non trackable tracking # his answare was please reply with tracking email that some one give you. so if he collect the fund then he should have person traking # as well

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 11:22:24 AM »
well iam telling you the fact, I have not order from this guy, but I did recommend him to my friend, he place the big order with him, he provide him a ems tracking # and he been tracking with this number with no luck till now, when he contact him about this non trackable tracking # his answare was please reply with tracking email that some one give you. so if he collect the fund then he should have person traking # as well

I believe It is a network, there are something like 5 people you deal with there so they are not aware of what the other guy may have emailed.  He is not asking for blood. Just the email that was sent.  Very innocent request.

Again, I complained a lot earlier about a lot but one thing I didn't was Kami's communication.  he was always available and always replied to emails.

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2012, 11:23:51 AM »
also my low post counts does not meen shit i post when ever i fell to post and when i have time

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2012, 11:35:38 AM »
iam not complain about communication, is about the shipment when some one give you a tracking is have to be a trackable, all this picture looks like one is aswering emails other one is collecting funds and 3rd person preparing a shipment, that y you see this big mess going on searching for a guilty one

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2012, 01:48:50 PM »
iam not complain about communication, is about the shipment when some one give you a tracking is have to be a trackable, all this picture looks like one is aswering emails other one is collecting funds and 3rd person preparing a shipment, that y you see this big mess going on searching for a guilty one

All I can tell you is tell your friend to be patient with Kami and to email him explaining his situation, provide the info and he will help.  Like I said.  He has been real cool with a lot of us despite how fucked up we were to him.  He always kept his cool despite the shit storm of emails sent his way.  He made good on all of his orders.

Just look at the kig thread.  The reason why I was bashing people with low count is that there are dozens of guys with low post counts who came out of nowhere stirring shit up, claiming their tracking didn't work, their product sucked etc... but failed to ever post again, follow up if they got product or anything.  Too many people trying stir the pot.

I got my tracking, check it, checked the next day and was freaking out like a 10 year old girl who just met Justin Beiber.  Kami told me to hold tight a couple days for EMS to update and sure enough they did and the tracking worked. 

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2012, 01:56:25 PM »
All I can tell you is tell your friend to be patient with Kami and to email him explaining his situation, provide the info and he will help.  Like I said.  He has been real cool with a lot of us despite how fucked up we were to him.  He always kept his cool despite the shit storm of emails sent his way.  He made good on all of his orders.

Just look at the kig thread.  The reason why I was bashing people with low count is that there are dozens of guys with low post counts who came out of nowhere stirring shit up, claiming their tracking didn't work, their product sucked etc... but failed to ever post again, follow up if they got product or anything.  Too many people trying stir the pot.

I got my tracking, check it, checked the next day and was freaking out like a 10 year old girl who just met Justin Beiber.  Kami told me to hold tight a couple days for EMS to update and sure enough they did and the tracking worked. 

Agreed. It really does appear k came through. Both Tais and blues are real. I like the sound of this.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2012, 02:54:17 PM »
Agreed. It really does appear k came through. Both Tais and blues are real. I like the sound of this.
What about the kigs I just received? Batch 12/15/2011. Do u think that's the old batch that  was garbage?

And I am just pointing out I first received a bogus tracking # too. Then the shit hit the fan, then I was promised some good kigs. Now I received them, and am wondering.....

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2012, 12:18:19 AM »
screw this kami,kublai asshole he pulled a bait and switch. he lll if the god of hormones says it is the best HGH ever it must be :). better than humatrope and serostim for 145$ a kit! what a price! :DLike I said if Gh15 vouched for it saying it was double dosed and stronger than humatrope and serostim it had to be this is GH15 we are talking about the untouchable god of hormones! kublai screwed all of you guys! He pulled a bait and switch because he couldn't keep up with demand!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2012, 07:39:11 AM »
Dude you sound like you have a nice big agenda with this thing.

You jump in every thread saying what Kami and co. did. We all know that and even more the people who were majorly fucked. You didnt buy a singe kit or lost any money.

So we all know what Kami did and how good or bad Kigs were and are. Thats why people come here to talk about it and exchange information.

And you keep blaming this on GH15. You are a c-unt and you know it by doing this. I have right now whole bottom side of my fridge filled with MORE THEN EXCELLENT Kigs that were ordered back in nov. last year. Take 15-20IU of that and you too will see your puffy hands mold itself into a real man within days. DAYS! 15IU + little test and tren and WITHIN DAYS you will change like never before. And this all for a measly 145USD per KIT. Cheap gold my son.

Whatever people decide they will do and we dont need your parroting for the last 3 months about 'I told you'. You didnt say shit, we all know Humatrope is better but the price is so high most cant pay the IU's the want to use. So saying Humatrope is better is like saying Ferrari is better then a Lada. Captain Obvious.

Since I cant imagine you being that stupid I sense a nice little agenda in your posts.

You just answered yourself.  Pharma grade overfilled for $145?  Really?  Talkign about agendas.  I have no agenda and no relationship with any of these guys.

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2012, 08:17:41 AM »
After some reflecting I think I have been too harsh on the guy.  Maybe my expectations were a little too high.  I am still stuck thinking about getting overfilled Pharma quality vials that GH15 preached about.  The fact is, China GH is China GH.  Is it Pharma?  No.  Does it still do the job?  Yes.

Another fact is Kami was very frothcoming in admitting the error with the December batch and came through with a reshipment.  He was very honest with the reshipment stating that Chinese GH is never going to be like pharma.  He set expectations that I failed to listen to.  I was still stuck thinking I wanted pharma grade.

Fact #3.  Kami never once stated that Kigs were pharma grade.  That is what GH15 told us.  Kami priced the Kigs the same as the blue tops which should have been a clue to us that they were not pharma grade.  But Kami did admit that they were underfilled and that was an error he fixed.

Fact #4.  He could have fucked off and hidden and changed his name, he had nothing to lose, but he didn't.  He stayed in business and proceeded to correct any issues.

Fact #5 Unlike some dealers he is always prompt with his emails.  Always replied, always keep me up to date and that was a good thing.

This whole mail order scene is a difficult one to navigate.  You can go by what people say online, but as you can see you can have 100 posts and 50 will be positive and 50 will be negative.  Lots of people with agendas out there.  All you can do is trust the people who's reviews you are reading and trust the dealer you buy from.

Will I recomend or not recomend Kami?  This is not my job or place.  This is up to you.  Do you need to send $5000 in at once?  Maybe not.  Start small.  Order a couple kits, try them and see how they work.  If you like it, order more.  if you don't, then move on.
Build a relationship with him and any dealer you will be buying from.  Get to know the man behind the email address.  Build trust and they will treat you well.

All in all Kami is not a bad person.  If anything he went far and beyond what 99% of other dealers would have.  Most would have taken our money and ran, but he didn't.  He tried to fix it.  Will he make 100% of us happy 100% of the time?  probably not.  But you also need to reset your expectations about GH.

If you want chinese GH, then send $100-$150 per kit.  Expect chinese GH, it might be 5,6 7,8, 9, or 12 IU for all you know.  No one is running standard tests against the labs, no one is running quality assurance each batch.  It is up to your as a consumer to realize what you are getting.

If you want and expect Pharma grade, then raise more money, find a legit source and expect to pay $300-$900 per kit.  But again, know your source.  Know what to expect.

There are a lot of guys online with killer physiques who built them 100% off of Chinese GH and chinese AAS.  So can you.  Good sources will be around for a while.

So Kami, I apologize if I was too harsh on you.  That was not fair of me.  I needed to reset my expectations and so should everyone looking to get into the GH game.
good post bro, kami did what he could in this situation. Thats all i ask when im in a fucked situation with a source. Kami is still there answering emails so if you got a problem then email him.
team b-boy

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2012, 08:22:51 AM »
I'm getting screwed by all these Chinese I'm sending money to for hgh.  First it was Judy.  I send her the payment and she claims she didn't get it and tells me that I've been frauded.  She even gave me the name of the guy I wired the money to.  Dispicable.

I ordered from Kami few weeks ago.  He sends me the tracking #.  I check the status of it and it's delivered to a city and state different than mine.  I emailed him and he said he'll look into it ASAP.  No response.  So I email them 2 days later to see what's up.  No response.  I'm actually pretty poor and like I order from these suckers and I get screwed.  Isn't there an honest supplier anymore?  I send the money right away and everything.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2012, 12:49:31 AM »

LOL! I see what you did here. LOL!

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2012, 01:29:50 AM »
Dude you sound like you have a nice big agenda with this thing.

You jump in every thread saying what Kami and co. did. We all know that and even more the people who were majorly fucked. You didnt buy a singe kit or lost any money.

So we all know what Kami did and how good or bad Kigs were and are. Thats why people come here to talk about it and exchange information.

And you keep blaming this on GH15. You are a c-unt and you know it by doing this. I have right now whole bottom side of my fridge filled with MORE THEN EXCELLENT Kigs that were ordered back in nov. last year. Take 15-20IU of that and you too will see your puffy hands mold itself into a real man within days. DAYS! 15IU + little test and tren and WITHIN DAYS you will change like never before. And this all for a measly 145USD per KIT. Cheap gold my son.

Whatever people decide they will do and we dont need your parroting for the last 3 months about 'I told you'. You didnt say shit, we all know Humatrope is better but the price is so high most cant pay the IU's the want to use. So saying Humatrope is better is like saying Ferrari is better then a Lada. Captain Obvious.

Since I cant imagine you being that stupid I sense a nice little agenda in your posts.

I didn't  buy into this! I dont buy the fact you can get the best HGH in decades for 150$ per kit. don't hate on me because I didn't get screwed. I am to careful! I never get screwed! everything I have ever gotten has arrived and been top shelf! sure I have had a few seizures at customs  but they were re-shipped and arrived. I actually almost did buy some of these kigtropins but thanks to slinpimp I didn't!

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2012, 01:48:15 AM »
if you had tried the 0713 batch then you would of swore it was the best GH you ever tried

and everyone who did try it sais so... yes even the ones who tried american and european pharma GH ... why ? because the kigtropin was dosed HIGHER and the same purity as pharm grade

then they went scammer

I don't want a big story.. just straight to the facts as I outlined here

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2012, 04:55:27 AM »
if you had tried the 0713 batch then you would of swore it was the best GH you ever tried

and everyone who did try it sais so... yes even the ones who tried american and european pharma GH ... why ? because the kigtropin was dosed HIGHER and the same purity as pharm grade

then they went scammer

I don't want a big story.. just straight to the facts as I outlined here

I told everybody this was unusual and might be a set-up and to be careful. I told everybody chinese HGH is always hit and miss and not consistent especially something that is better than USA HGH. there is no way they would keep that up for that price. I warned alot of people. It would be great if there was no problem and you really could get a superior chinese product for that price but that is impossible.! the chinese are in it for the money and will send it even if it is underdosed. they dont waste anything! It is noit like USA where they have to follow FDA guidelines and only have a 10% margin of error otherwise they will recall the product. It is not like that in some clandestine chinese lab they can sell you anything they want and they did just that!.They lured people in with pure product and then when the money started rolling in they cutt the product till it had nothing in it.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2012, 04:59:32 AM »
WW ANSWER MY PM BRO
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2012, 05:13:04 AM »
WW ANSWER MY PM BRO

I dont see a PM was it from today?

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2012, 05:18:40 AM »
WW ANSWER MY PM BRO

I think I found it. I answered it.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2012, 05:19:17 AM »
I didn't  buy into this! I dont buy the fact you can get the best HGH in decades for 150$ per kit. don't hate on me because I didn't get screwed. I am to careful! I never get screwed! everything I have ever gotten has arrived and been top shelf! sure I have had a few seizures at customs  but they were re-shipped and arrived. I actually almost did buy some of these kigtropins but thanks to slinpimp I didn't!

We were wrong for blindly believing that you were a em remailer, filt, dealer on americana land, narco, felon with history.

whitewidow

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2012, 05:28:01 AM »
We were wrong for blindly believing that you were a em remailer, filt, dealer on americana land, narco, felon with history.

you sound like Gh15. euroman had no remailers. The only people who are narcs are GH15 and his crew or at least they take credit when a source gets busted or quits.
I have never narced on anybody!I am no felon! read the new rules you better prove it or you can stop posting here! we will ban you out. and have helped people out that is all! I have referred people to euroman and all of them were happy!