Author Topic: Tren + Test Prop injects causing swelling  (Read 11519 times)

a_pupil

• Getbig V
Tren + Test Prop injects causing swelling
« on: March 08, 2012, 12:33:44 PM »
I'm using .8 ml pp tren ace and .5 ml pp test prop eod and it is causing hard lumps to form on my injection sites.

Is it ok to inject on the sites while there is still swelling?

theisen

• Getbig II
Re: Tren + Test Prop injects causing swelling
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 12:48:31 PM »
I'm using .8 ml pp tren ace and .5 ml pp test prop eod and it is causing hard lumps to form on my injection sites.

im guessing ur sterile with ur injects, and massage the site well after injecting?(can be that ur injecting too fast too)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 01:07:46 PM »

Let me guess you are using a 25-27 gauge and injecting delts?

Switch to 22 inch 1.5 Inject glutes. No more hard spots I promise

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 01:27:42 PM »
smoof whats your philosophy behind switching to a larger gauge in order to decrease swelling ?

btw, guys, if your gonna run test prop and tren ace...  why not just convert finaplix and synovex ??  cheaper than any source will provide it to you, and guranteed to be 100% pure...  can make it at any dose  you want... even make a tren/prop blend at whatever ratio you want... can do 75 of each per ml.. or 100/50 per ml..  or if you use ethyle oleate and lots of bb you can make 200mg/ml and do 100 of each or something like 150 tren + 50 test per cc...   

i say this because thats what i plan on doing in the future.. no reason to go through a source when you can get the same stuff for cheaper with no worries about potency..

Swlabr

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 02:24:49 PM »
It happened to me in the beginning, but it quickly went away. Don't know if I'm just better at injecting now or it's because my body is 'used' to the injections now. Either way, nothing to worry about.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 02:36:43 PM »
smoof whats your philosophy behind switching to a larger gauge in order to decrease swelling ?

btw, guys, if your gonna run test prop and tren ace...  why not just convert finaplix and synovex ??  cheaper than any source will provide it to you, and guranteed to be 100% pure...  can make it at any dose  you want... even make a tren/prop blend at whatever ratio you want... can do 75 of each per ml.. or 100/50 per ml..  or if you use ethyle oleate and lots of bb you can make 200mg/ml and do 100 of each or something like 150 tren + 50 test per cc...   

i say this because thats what i plan on doing in the future.. no reason to go through a source when you can get the same stuff for cheaper with no worries about potency..

Experience. Small needles like 25-27 give the lumps and most people get lumps in delts.

Never had a lump from injecting glutes w 18-22 gauge 1.5. I will never inject glutes w anything larger than 22. Takes too long, feels wrong. I Really think 22 is the best comprise but I personally inject glutes w 18-22 gauge Only, I recently cut back in injectin w 18 someone who placed 3 in nationals last year showed me the scars he has from 7 years of injecting w 18 gauge. Disgusting.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2012, 03:09:26 PM »
Let me guess you are using a 25-27 gauge and injecting delts?

Switch to 22 inch 1.5 Inject glutes. No more hard spots I promise

I'm usgin 21 guage 1.5" on glutes and 23 1,25" on quads.

I'm a bit fucked at the moment because the only places I'm comfortable injecting in are my left glute and quads and they all have these hard lumps in them. For the next few shots I might have to hit the delts and get the mrs to do the right glute to give the other sites recovery time. Is the 23 guage 1.25" ok for delt shots?

I'm going to heat up the gear a bit next time and massage after the injection. If this doesn't work then it probably means I'm injecting too fast.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2012, 04:22:34 PM »
Experience. Small needles like 25-27 give the lumps and most people get lumps in delts.

Never had a lump from injecting glutes w 18-22 gauge 1.5. I will never inject glutes w anything larger than 22. Takes too long, feels wrong. I Really think 22 is the best comprise but I personally inject glutes w 18-22 gauge Only, I recently cut back in injectin w 18 someone who placed 3 in nationals last year showed me the scars he has from 7 years of injecting w 18 gauge. Disgusting.
man, i always use 25 gauge, only inject glutes though, does take a while, but ive been deathly afraid of needles since i was a child, passed out cold doing my first injection  ;D, so the less i feel the needle the better.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2012, 08:43:09 PM »
started to get lumps from about shot 40 and on on daily 1.5ml IM inj., the muscle is swollen with oil, steroids and scar tissue  switch to s new spot and rotate every 4 to 6 days  seemed to work for me

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2012, 10:21:28 PM »
man, i always use 25 gauge, only inject glutes though, does take a while, but ive been deathly afraid of needles since i was a child, passed out cold doing my first injection  ;D, so the less i feel the needle the better.

You only inject glutes? Really?

Your triceps look like they've taken quite a beating from site injections.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2012, 11:40:08 AM »
You only inject glutes? Really?

Your triceps look like they've taken quite a beating from site injections.
havent injected anything but glutes for about 2 years now..   

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2012, 11:42:26 AM »
I'm usgin 21 guage 1.5" on glutes and 23 1,25" on quads.

I'm a bit fucked at the moment because the only places I'm comfortable injecting in are my left glute and quads and they all have these hard lumps in them. For the next few shots I might have to hit the delts and get the mrs to do the right glute to give the other sites recovery time. Is the 23 guage 1.25" ok for delt shots?

I'm going to heat up the gear a bit next time and massage after the injection. If this doesn't work then it probably means I'm injecting too fast.
DO NOT massage the injection spot.  It will only make it worse

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2012, 11:53:31 AM »
i dont massage but i do rub the skin back and forth over the site of injection to make sure the route from the oil to the skin surface is blocked by tissues so no leaking occurs.

Swlabr

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2012, 12:03:27 PM »
i dont massage but i do rub the skin back and forth over the site of injection to make sure the route from the oil to the skin surface is blocked by tissues so no leaking occurs.

You inject ED?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2012, 12:05:03 PM »
You inject ED?
now days, since i only use short esters, yeah.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2012, 12:46:12 PM »
havent injected anything but glutes for about 2 years now..   

Oh really?

You posted some pics on the g&o and your triceps were full of scar tissue.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2012, 01:11:51 PM »
Oh really?

You posted some pics on the g&o and your triceps were full of scar tissue.
my short heads on my triceps do have some damage to them. the left tricep has a small pocket of fluid inside of it, an infection i never took care of cuz its so small.. makes a very small difference in the way the muscle looks..  the right tricep has a big hole in it the entire short head is probably about 1/2 inch less thick than it would normally be, the reuslt of an infection eating away at some tissue there.  bacvk when these two things happened, which was roughly the same time, i stoppe injecting my triceps and havent done anything but glutes since.  they have been slowly evening out.. the fluid in the left tricep slowly decreasing... the short head of the right slwoly building up size.. they are almost even now.. but youll see in most of my pictures im flexing my right arm more than my left to make them symetrical..

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2012, 05:54:39 AM »
I thought the swelling in my left glute had reduced enough to take inject on friday. Injected fine but dark blood oozed out for a couple of minutes.

On saturday the lump swelled up bigger than before and became itchy and slightly warm.

Am I sensitive to the BA or is it virgin sites?

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2012, 12:51:53 PM »
I thought the swelling in my left glute had reduced enough to take inject on friday. Injected fine but dark blood oozed out for a couple of minutes.

On saturday the lump swelled up bigger than before and became itchy and slightly warm.

Am I sensitive to the BA or is it virgin sites?

You gotta switch injections sites bro. delts ( front, side, rear ), glutes, ventro glute, and even quads and lats.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2012, 01:13:28 PM »
my short heads on my triceps do have some damage to them. the left tricep has a small pocket of fluid inside of it, an infection i never took care of cuz its so small.. makes a very small difference in the way the muscle looks..  the right tricep has a big hole in it the entire short head is probably about 1/2 inch less thick than it would normally be, the reuslt of an infection eating away at some tissue there.  bacvk when these two things happened, which was roughly the same time, i stoppe injecting my triceps and havent done anything but glutes since.  they have been slowly evening out.. the fluid in the left tricep slowly decreasing... the short head of the right slwoly building up size.. they are almost even now.. but youll see in most of my pictures im flexing my right arm more than my left to make them symetrical..
Good job.....well done!!

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2012, 01:18:10 PM »
yeap,tbombz trully a leader for injecting properly  ::)
GETBIG!