Author Topic: video surfaces of President kissing anti-American radical with ties to terrorism  (Read 3446 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

were you looking for someone else  :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
And Obama bowed to him asshole! 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
all presidents suck up to the saudis.   they have oil and we need it.  pretty simple.  prez hilary or mittens would be doing the same.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
It's kind of an automatic giveaway if you're the one posting it...  Otherwise, 3333 would have blown his wad instantly at the title lol...  Next time start a gimmick and 3333 will have to buy a new keyboard.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
It's kind of an automatic giveaway if you're the one posting it...  Otherwise, 3333 would have blown his wad instantly at the title lol...  Next time start a gimmick and 3333 will have to buy a new keyboard.

I have made my feelings about W known how many times? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I have made my feelings about W known how many times? 
I was just kidding.  but the joke didn't have anything to do with Bush.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
he didn't even get the joke ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
he didn't even get the joke ;D

I got the joke.     And that is why that scumbag left office w 28 percent approval.   Guess the difference between GWB and Ghettobama?

the difference is that people who voted for bush are more honest than the pieces of crap and garbage who voted for Obama. 

Freely admit that although I voted for bush, his second term was a disaster.  You communist ghetto parasites and SEIU thugs, will never be honest or admit to the disaster that your Afro-messiah has been and instead double down on stupid. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

I got the joke.     And that is why that scumbag left office w 28 percent approval.   Guess the difference between GWB and Ghettobama?

the difference is that people who voted for bush are more honest than the pieces of crap and garbage who voted for Obama. 

Freely admit that although I voted for bush, his second term was a disaster.  You communist ghetto parasites and SEIU thugs, will never be honest or admit to the disaster that your Afro-messiah has been and instead double down on stupid. 

Only a few on this board still back OB.  Who are they?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Only a few on this board still back OB.  Who are they?
Isn't that Benny, Blacken, TA, andreisdaman, Option D and Lurker...  Off the top of my head, might have missed someone.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Isn't that Benny, Blacken, TA, andreisdaman, Option D and Lurker...  Off the top of my head, might have missed someone.

Option D does not.
Y

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Option D does not.
oops, my bust... thought he did for some reason.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Option D does not.

straw, repping, andre, njavi, agnostic, KC, etc

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

Straw Man, kcballer are two of the bigger Obama drones on here.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Straw Man, kcballer are two of the bigger Obama drones on here.
Plus 240.  He's accused routinely anyway.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
so the list of Obama supporters here is:

Straw Man
kcballer
Benny
Blacken
TA
Andreisdaman
Lurker
repping (doesn't post in political anymore)
njavi (who the fuck is this?)
agnostic007 (I didn't know he supported Obama?)
240 (maybe)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Plus 240.  He's accused routinely anyway.

Yep.  Obama's in office illegally.  I'm a total kneepadder.   i think he should be impeached, as well as prosecuted for F&F.  Total kneepad.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Yep.  Obama's in office illegally.  I'm a total kneepadder.   i think he should be impeached, as well as prosecuted for F&F.  Total kneepad.
LOL, you're accused of supporting Obama more than Obama supporters post here!

Fury

• Getbig V
LOL, you're accused of supporting Obama more than Obama supporters post here!

He's one of the biggest shills for the regime on here.

I know, I know, every 800 posts he makes a snarky quip about the Usurper being an illegal Kenyan so it's cool.  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
He's one of the biggest shills for the regime on here.

I know, I know, every 800 posts he makes a snarky quip about the Usurper being an illegal Kenyan so it's cool.  ::)
with all considered, I'm not sure I get the extreme rage against 240.  Even if he does support Obama, the shit here that has been said toward him is just a tad overkill lol...  frothing at the mouth is good description of some attitudes here toward 240.  At this point the guy could show up and say "boo!" and everyone would jump his shit automatically, even though he is far less of a kneepadder than some of the others here.

tonymctones

• Getbig V

were you looking for someone else  :D :D
YAY!!!

Justifying obamas actions by comparing him to the person you said is the worst president ever...

Irony much!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
with all considered, I'm not sure I get the extreme rage against 240.  Even if he does support Obama, the shit here that has been said toward him is just a tad overkill lol...  frothing at the mouth is good description of some attitudes here toward 240.  At this point the guy could show up and say "boo!" and everyone would jump his shit automatically, even though he is far less of a kneepadder than some of the others here.

It's Getbig so being completely over-the-top in any commentary comes with the territory. 240, as someone who has been around here for years, must surely understand.

He's a douche but I certainly wouldn't try to make any shady moves toward him at a gas station or anything like that.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I certainly wouldn't try to make any shady moves toward him at a gas station or anything like that.
LOLOLOL...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
YAY!!!

Justifying obamas actions by comparing him to the person you said is the worst president ever...

Irony much!!!

i can't believe these guys don't get the joke,it's really not about bush ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V