Author Topic: New Breitbart Shocker - secret video of Obama taunting America Soldiers  (Read 2073 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
In exclusive video acquired by TBogg Private Investigations & Dog Walking Services (They poop it…we scoop it!) President Negro Black Man Barack Nobama is shown taunting American Servicemen and Women with the Kenyan shooting skills he learned at a madrassa. He then forces these Guardians of American Freedom to pay tribute to him like he’s some kind of Jungle King or something.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I'm not a fan of what Obama has done in office, but that was cool.  I'm sure that will piss off 3333... oh well...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I'm not a fan of what Obama has done in office, but that was cool.  I'm sure that will piss off 3333... oh well...

waking up in the morning pisses off 333

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Yeah, he is only skyrocketing their health care costs, but like two love stricken dummies, you fall for bread and circuses.     

REMEMBER - HIS IS WHY YOU TWO FELL FOR THIS IDIOT IN 2008 IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Yeah, he is only skyrocketing their health care costs, but like two love stricken dummies, you fall for bread and circuses.     

REMEMBER - HIS IS WHY YOU TWO FELL FOR THIS IDIOT IN 2008 IN THE FIRST PLACE!
by all caps, I guess you woke up pissed off :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
by all caps, I guess you woke up pissed off :D

Still in disbelief how people keep falling for obamas shell game.  Say ne thing for the camera for the idiots like straw, andre, Benny, lurker, blackass, do the exact opposite when camera is off. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Still in disbelief how people keep falling for obamas shell game.  Say ne thing for the camera for the idiots like straw, andre, Benny, lurker, blackass, do the exact opposite when camera is off. 
Totally, Say ne thing for the camera for the idiots!  not sure what it means but hell yea!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Totally, Say ne thing for the camera for the idiots!  not sure what it means but hell yea!

Notice how straw has yet to date never said a peep about thugbama tossing soldiers into MengleCare and skyrocketing their costs? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Notice how straw has yet to date never said a peep about thugbama tossing soldiers into MengleCare and skyrocketing their costs? 
Not sure what you're talking about, can you word it,.. uh... like you originally read it, without the flair?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
3333, I guess I missed this.  Is there some issue with what Obama is doing toward vets that deals with their care?  Not that it's been all that stellar to begin with, it hasn't.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: New Breitbart Shocker - secret video of Obama taunting America Soldiers
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2012, 04:53:12 AM »
 :)
Not sure what you're talking about, can you word it,.. uh... like you originally read it, without the flair?

Ill bump it.    Obama is terrorizing the troops w skyrocketing costs and forcing them into menglecare. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2012, 05:47:50 AM »

Patience now.  It's Friday.  The stress of his multiple daily meltdowns since Monday is catching up with him.

Or you can believe his standard excuse that his auto correct is "ON" and thus the reason it makes no sense.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2012, 05:48:23 AM »
In exclusive video acquired by TBogg Private Investigations & Dog Walking Services (They poop it…we scoop it!) President Negro Black Man Barack Nobama is shown taunting American Servicemen and Women with the Kenyan shooting skills he learned at a madrassa. He then forces these Guardians of American Freedom to pay tribute to him like he’s some kind of Jungle King or something.

Obama is going to nail his second term just as easily as he nailed this shot.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2012, 05:50:34 AM »
Gays like lurker and straw love obama for some reason I just can't understand.   They can't defend his policies, and keep falling for stupid stunts like him signing in front of groups, playing baseketball, etc.

This is truly the first American Idol POTUS, and the brain dead morons who still support him are evidence of that.     

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2012, 05:52:14 AM »
Hahaha... only been up a few minutes and already he is trotting out his little gay projections.