Author Topic: masteron VS superdrol ?  (Read 7139 times)

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
masteron VS superdrol ?
« on: March 08, 2012, 10:25:32 PM »
what is the diffrence ? i know that superdrol is a methylated version of masterona but why is it so much stronger than it ?

lyquid

• Getbig III
Re: masteron VS superdrol ?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 11:37:47 PM »
Plus almost everyone gets massive balding masterone. Supersrol is very rare hairloss. Even I was conpletly fine hairloas with SD.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 01:34:05 AM »
they are 2 completely different compounds. superdrol stands for super-anadrol. teh structure is totally diffrent. Superdrol says methasteron on the back but that does not make it oral masteron it is totally diffrent from oral masteron or injectabble masterron. If you can get some 98% pure superdrol powder it would be more potent than oral masteron. it would blow you up with lean gains but your lipids are always in danger.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 11:12:19 PM »
they are 2 completely different compounds. superdrol stands for super-anadrol. teh structure is totally diffrent. Superdrol says methasteron on the back but that does not make it oral masteron it is totally diffrent from oral masteron or injectabble masterron. If you can get some 98% pure superdrol powder it would be more potent than oral masteron. it would blow you up with lean gains but your lipids are always in danger.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
truth ^ but this is where 10grams of fish oil and red yeast rice come in to play.

L.L

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 09:00:04 AM »
in a nutshell..i will never run a cycle WITHOUT masteron ...whether offseason or prepping ..

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2012, 12:38:45 PM »

superdrol is oral masteron. exactly. there is no difference. take masteron, methylate it so its orally active, and now you have superdrol.  what you might be forgetting is that when you methylate a hormone you change the way it interacts at the receptor, making it exert different effects.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2012, 12:42:50 PM »
superdrol is oral masteron. exactly. there is no difference. take masteron, methylate it so its orally active, and now you have superdrol.  what you might be forgetting is that when you methylate a hormone you change the way it interacts at the receptor, making it exert different effects.

ding ding ding

We have a winner!

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2012, 02:14:15 PM »
which makes it an entirely different drug altogether.

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2012, 02:29:21 PM »
in a nutshell..i will never run a cycle with masteron ...whether offseason or prepping ..

How come slin?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2012, 05:12:30 PM »

dustin

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2012, 05:51:23 PM »
I don't care about my liver and kidneys anymore. Can someone tell me where to get this shit? lol

I used to always hunt for clones on nutraplanet.com but I'm much too lazy. :(

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2012, 07:54:24 PM »
I don't care about my liver and kidneys anymore. Can someone tell me where to get this shit? lol

I used to always hunt for clones on nutraplanet.com but I'm much too lazy. :(

Beastdrol bro. Mr supplements be fucken careful though. I wouldn't go to high or use to long. It's brutal.

L.L

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2012, 09:44:26 PM »
How come slin?

i love  the results it gives, the hardness plus the fact that is a mild steriod regarding side effects, it does wonders for libido and even thought i wouldnt recommend it as AI by itself you certanly doesnt have to use that much AI when masteron is in your blood...its no tren but close to it ..for guys like myself that cant tolerate tren A..MASTERON  is the other choice..

masteron you can even run it for trt with a small dose of test..you can run it  nonstop ..it's such a clean drug..primo too but finding real primo is a bitch nowdays

volcnnxn

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2012, 09:54:09 PM »
slin...i think because you wrote "in a nutshell..i will never run a cycle with masteron ...whether offseason or prepping .." ...we all think you dont like to run masteron..but from your last post, i think you ment to say was you will never run a cycle without it? Thanks for the clarification.

L.L

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2012, 10:12:03 PM »
slin...i think because you wrote "in a nutshell..i will never run a cycle with masteron ...whether offseason or prepping .." ...we all think you dont like to run masteron..but from your last post, i think you ment to say was you will never run a cycle without it? Thanks for the clarification.

fuck , i meant "without"..i will edit  my initial post...my bad, guys

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2012, 10:17:01 PM »
i wouldn't touch either but that's just me and i have my own reasons why.

masteron is an amazing steroid tho

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2012, 03:08:40 AM »
i wouldn't touch either but that's just me and i have my own reasons why.

masteron is an amazing steroid tho

It's just hair...   ;D
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG