Author Topic: how does insulin enlarge the stomach to such grotesque size?  (Read 9398 times)

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
how does insulin enlarge the stomach to such grotesque size?
« on: March 09, 2012, 07:08:37 AM »
I know you all agree it's insulin, igf and hgh related

but what i want to know is what the hell is inside that massive massive belly?

what is actually filling up all that volume? organs? visceral fat? what the hell

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: how does insulin enlarge the stomach to such grotesque size?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 07:45:36 AM »
Fat in and behind the muscle.
Similar to those granddad's with the rock hard gut - funny and dangerous to the heart.

ztinman

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 07:47:41 AM »

what is actually filling up all that volume? organs? visceral fat? what the hell

This.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 08:03:53 AM »
If it were visceral fat, wouldn't it get burnt when using dnp? Or other fat burners + cardio?  My buddy is a radiologist and he said that bodybuilders x rays look weird because there is very little space for their internal organs and intestines because of muscles being so huge that they cutoff some of the space that was available in the thoracic cavity.  Maybe the slin n gh cause the para spinal muscles and others muscles to get so big they push the organs outward.  Not so much organ growth but no room for them anymore because of so much muscle they push out.
fascinating theory but what are para spinal muscles

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 08:24:09 AM »
ok that is interesting i tell you that

but

if that were true how come the "old school" bodybuilders didnt have this? some of them very big and strong as well but no protruding stomach the size of a small car

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 08:30:47 AM »
Ok. Does slin + gh abuse cause hyoertrohy as well as hyperplasia?  The modern bb hormone cocktail is more effective at growing huge muscles.  Not only bigger muscles but more fibers too, right? Did old school guys have this?  Were there muscles as big?
i think you're on to something here, would like to see other knowledgeable posters to think on this

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 08:36:51 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ascites

that s the reason

insulin makes the bodybuilder sick

and sickness leads to the gut and to death later on

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2012, 08:39:22 AM »
old-school guys have arms that are just as big as the toads nowadays, but the toads nowadays have MUCH BIGGER guts and legs

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2012, 08:52:47 AM »
too much grapefruit

:-X

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2012, 08:59:03 AM »
Ok. Does slin + gh abuse cause hyoertrohy as well as hyperplasia?  The modern bb hormone cocktail is more effective at growing huge muscles.  Not only bigger muscles but more fibers too, right? Did old school guys have this?  Were there muscles as big?

You will have to show me a study where actual hyperplasia has occured, my not very expert knowledge hasnt yet seen a case of hyperplasia, and no, that not how aas, slin or gh work.

ztinman

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2012, 02:18:17 PM »
If it were visceral fat, wouldn't it get burnt when using dnp? Or other fat burners + cardio?  My buddy is a radiologist and he said that bodybuilders x rays look weird because there is very little space for their internal organs and intestines because of muscles being so huge that they cutoff some of the space that was available in the thoracic cavity.  Maybe the slin n gh cause the para spinal muscles and others muscles to get so big they push the organs outward.  Not so much organ growth but no room for them anymore because of so much muscle they push out.

I think the visceral fat is the last to go, the hardest to lose. They probably dont diet long enough or hard enough to burn all the fat in and under the muscle

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2012, 02:19:40 PM »
how can there be fat inside a muscle anyway

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2012, 07:01:25 PM »
I don't have any studies in front of me or anything, but isn't it the chronically elevated IGF levels growing the intestines?  Or at least part of the problem is that?
I also wonder if because of the GH if the ab muscles are growing new fibers and becoming very thick, much more so than in the pre-GH era.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2012, 07:03:56 PM »

Everyone has a bloated gut from time to time. After meals, or after drinking a lotta soda etc. Just check your own gut, it changes within minutes.

I guess most of the BB shots with the bloated guts are just snapshots in a bad moment. Few minutes later their gut can look already way smaller again. Maybe their gut is bloated more often cause they have to eat constantly over the day.

If it were organs or visceral fat they wouldn't lose the gut for a contest.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2012, 07:04:04 PM »
Whatever the cause,it`s ruining bodybuilding.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2012, 07:14:52 PM »
Everyone has a bloated gut from time to time. After meals, or after drinking a lotta soda etc. Just check your own gut, it changes within minutes.

I guess most of the BB shots with the bloated guts are just snapshots in a bad moment. Few minutes later their gut can look already way smaller again. Maybe their gut is bloated more often cause they have to eat constantly over the day.

If it were organs or visceral fat they wouldn't lose the gut for a contest.

Seriously, that's a touch more than your natural stomach protrusion.

I would guess some interaction between the Slin and the GH.

Organ growth, visceral fat and so on.
Trans Milkshake.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2012, 07:15:32 PM »
If gh makes your hands grow twice or more the normal size. And your head. Hmm what do you think is happening to your liver kidneys and intestines. Your guts are twice the size just like Ur hands grew twice the size. G fucking h.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2012, 07:28:20 PM »
i dont think its visceral fat. enlarged organs due to whatever cause is my guess. really doubt its fat causing it. might be extremely large meals causing stretching of the digestive tract and in turn a growth response occurs very similar to what happen when you stress skeletal muscles and they grow in response. elevated GH levels help the organs grow unlike how they would normally. just a guess.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2012, 07:30:49 PM »
My buddy says an md showed him the axial MRI of bodybuilders on a power point he had.  He said it was really weird because the size of there muscles was really squeezing everything and pushing everything.  He said he said their internal muscles were inches thicker than a normal person. He also said he doesn't think this would be responsible for gut.  He said it was squeezin the organs.  He said their organs were taking up the same amount of Space as a small child even though they were huge individuals.  Just passin it on. 

I'm sure the gut has something to do with constantly elevated hormone levels and the disorders that causes

Sounds like bullshit to me. and or it wasn't people on gh abuse normal bbers. with little gh and no gut.

Cause that's saying it can make Ur fucking hands and head grow twice the size but Ur organs arnt effected. Bull shit we know forever the intestines love the igf from gh. Guess our hands and jaws and heads and noses got all the receptors and guts none... More like other wag around yet the hands still grow...... It's obvious

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2012, 07:46:20 PM »
THis is what has destroyed the physiques.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2012, 07:48:18 PM »
THis is what has destroyed the physiques.
For sure bro.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2012, 08:08:57 PM »
The biggest contributor might be...drumroll...increase d abdominal hypertrophy due to the advanced gear. That's the most obvious and simplest explanation.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2012, 11:54:35 PM »
Basically if you grow the muscles you work out then you look like you should. However the hgh  and insulin push nutrients and create new fibers in evey mucle in the body, this grows the stomach huge as it displays all your core muscles and not just the six pack you want.  I will never touch insulin

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2012, 12:59:56 AM »

this

chess315

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2012, 01:32:14 AM »
 I'm pretty convinced its inlarged intestines the digestive track has a very high amount of igf1 receptors compared to the rest of the body. Funny thing slin prolly has not as much to do with it as people think the hgh is the main culprit combines with slin spiking igf1 levels and possible the use of igf1 peptides also. If the inlarged intestines is what it is slin has very little to do with it actually.