Author Topic: Is this normal?lol  (Read 2940 times)

allornothing86

• Getbig II
Is this normal?lol
« on: March 09, 2012, 09:41:05 AM »
Hey guys, little update. Me and my buddy are starting on week 7 of 500mg Test Cyp and 250mg of Deca per week. And been training so hard and eating lots and seriously maybe each put on 2-3 lbs, and honestly strength has barely increased at all if any in both of us. Honestly I know everyone is different, but has anybody ever had it take that long for shit to start making more drastic changes. Or is this just really bad stuff, I dunno just ranting guys. Cheers!!!

Swlabr

Re: Is this normal?lol
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 09:43:50 AM »
You got bunk gear.

Hope this helps.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 09:46:02 AM »
Hey guys, little update. Me and my buddy are starting on week 7 of 500mg Test Cyp and 250mg of Deca per week. And been training so hard and eating lots and seriously maybe each put on 2-3 lbs, and honestly strength has barely increased at all if any in both of us. Honestly I know everyone is different, but has anybody ever had it take that long for shit to start making more drastic changes. Or is this just really bad stuff, I dunno just ranting guys. Cheers!!!

Fake gear 100 percent. On deca and test for your first cycle u should be up 15-20 lbs by now

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 09:48:51 AM »
Either fake gear or you and your buddy are one of those guys that thinks they eat a lot but is lucky if they actually eat 2000kcl. I'm not saying that's you, but those guys are everywhere...see them all the time.

allornothing86

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 10:49:37 AM »
Either fake gear or you and your buddy are one of those guys that thinks they eat a lot but is lucky if they actually eat 2000kcl. I'm not saying that's you, but those guys are everywhere...see them all the time.

Yah Arnold, 6-7 big meals a day. Like to where you can't eat anymore full. An no BS there at all. First cycle ever, been giving it everything I got.

allornothing86

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 11:07:10 AM »
If this shit is bunk, do we just finish it anyways cause we paid. I don't know.

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 11:22:51 AM »
If this shit is bunk, do we just finish it anyways cause we paid. I don't know.

well if its fake.  toss it and get some new stuff. 

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2012, 11:25:38 AM »
It's funny cause I have seen people gain twenty lbs and some two lbs on same stuff. Reason being guy just trained bench and arms..... And kept saying he eats a lot. Hell I use to say I ate a lot to. till I realizes what that truely ment. Make sure Ur not a Schmidt. do Ur deadlifts military press etc. U can't do all isolations and shit workouts on juice alone. Gh juice and slin well ya than u can.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2012, 11:48:26 AM »
Sounds like you should probably just chalk it up to a lesson learned. That lesson being...don't buy gear just because someone is offering or just because someone you know says it's good.

I can't tell you how many times in the past I'd have someone try to talk me into XYZ brand saying this and that pro use it or something along those lines and of course it would end up being garbage...needless to say, I learned rather fast how this game works.

allornothing86

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2012, 12:28:32 PM »
We train it all. And we do deads, squats, military, bench. I'm 25 training since high school, and this past year and a half before I started is the hardest I've ever trained. Never forget any muscles and ive upped my calories and eating huge after the first week when you guys told me I wasn't eating enough.

And as far as the gear, I was just hoping it was good stuff because I didn't have any sources just my buddy.
Just ya could go an try find some new stuff, just shitty is all. Been waiting a long time to get on.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2012, 12:31:14 PM »
It's funny cause I have seen people gain twenty lbs and some two lbs on same stuff. Reason being guy just trained bench and arms..... And kept saying he eats a lot. Hell I use to say I ate a lot to. till I realizes what that truely ment. Make sure Ur not a Schmidt. do Ur deadlifts military press etc. U can't do all isolations and shit workouts on juice alone. Gh juice and slin well ya than u can.

I don't deadlift much anymore, although I have a 700 lb deadlift. I don't bench press either, at least not flat. I do inclines and incline dumbells. I sure SquAt though.

My point is compounds are important at the beginning. But I am going to tell u something, every pro and top amateur I know uses hammers for almost everything primarily. Obviously dumbells and barbells will be used, but the top physiques are built on hammers. I'm talking about a very advanced level though.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2012, 12:35:58 PM »
We train it all. And we do deads, squats, military, bench. I'm 25 training since high school, and this past year and a half before I started is the hardest I've ever trained. Never forget any muscles and ive upped my calories and eating huge after the first week when you guys told me I wasn't eating enough.

And as far as the gear, I was just hoping it was good stuff because I didn't have any sources just my buddy.
Just ya could go an try find some new stuff, just shitty is all. Been waiting a long time to get on.

U don't need to flat Bench bud. Just do incline and then hammer. No bodybuilder flat benches unless for close grip triceps or for video.

Deadlifts, sometimes. Squats, yes. Military press? Surely you dont mean standing. Use a hammer or dumbells seated.

And I am literally one of the strongest pound for pound bodybuilders I know, and I could go work the shit out of my ego at the gym. And I am telling you that tip physiques are not built w Olympic lifts w the exception of the squat. Tell me what bodybuilder regularly Deadlifts unless for
Video or flat benches. Yeah, we can all pull over 700 lbs but we do not .

I know this post won't be taken well by some Guys but I speak the truth and I am in the heart of bodybuilding Mecca USA , or one of them... I mean the heart. Just trying to speak the truth as always

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2012, 12:40:13 PM »

It's not about the Olympic lifts I just want to emphasize this . Dorian built his arms using 30 lb dumbells. Chest w incline dumbells and a hammer primarily. He didn't deadlift until the end and he still only did rack pulls not full deads!!

Best advice I have heard his year from a pro: "it is time the muscle is under stress, not the weight."

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2012, 02:30:29 PM »
call the police and tell them that someone sold u shit gear

allornothing86

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2012, 03:32:10 PM »
call the police and tell them that someone sold u shit gear

No Way!!! Great Idea, should of thought of that.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2012, 04:22:55 PM »

No Way!!! Great Idea, should of thought of that.

Get a repuatable source and start over bro. You should of put on at least 10-15 of water weight if it's your first time.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2012, 04:40:01 PM »
If your eating as big as you say, you would be up more then 2-3lbs in 7 weeks at the very least from increased carbs.

Bunk gear. Eat more next time when you actually have legit stuff.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2012, 05:15:51 PM »
OP sorry sounds bunk, I'm on hrt dose and I gained more then that.

Smoof what variation of Hammer, incline? I've been alternating one week barbell flat, barbell incline, cable or machine flyes, following week same but with dumbbells. I've built an ok chest, but I think it's too much volume and/or might be good idea to try something new.

lesaucer

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2012, 05:18:57 PM »
3lbs? rofl, bunk shit broskis

allornothing86

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2012, 07:17:57 PM »
Honestly I figured guys, I just needed confirmation. Honestly do I finish it off or just chuck it and wait until next time. Just going to be a bit before its convienent to buy another cycle thats whats shitty. Anyways cheers guys! Info is always appreciated.

Swlabr

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2012, 07:21:05 PM »
I'd throw it away, you never know what those scambag filts put in it.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2012, 09:24:05 PM »
If your eating as big as you say, you would be up more then 2-3lbs in 7 weeks at the very least from increased carbs.

Bunk gear. Eat more next time when you actually have legit stuff.

Good point.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2012, 09:50:01 PM »
no shit I was up 3lbs on tren ace in 4 days, and up 20lbs in 3 weeks

dropping some water now that I'm off though