Author Topic: Silvio Samuel Sentenced to 5 Years on 03-09-12! Is he out?  (Read 34680 times)

Grenache

• Getbig III
Re: Silvio Samuel Sentenced to 5 Years on 03-09-12! Is he out?
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2017, 08:55:38 AM »
He is out and currently trains for a come back at Gold's Gym... https://www.instagram.com/silsam1/

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2017, 08:59:27 AM »
Looking large and in charge.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2017, 09:00:46 AM »
Being in prison  was prob the best that's ever happened to him, saved his organs from all the drugs and saved him from paying Shawn ray back furniture money
A Levrone Layoff.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2017, 09:28:42 AM »
Out here looking like a budget Sergio Oliva - http://www.instagram.com/p/BWo7E63lZWB/ . Also note that he's found Jesus, who knew he got lost in prison so often.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2017, 10:47:17 AM »
How the fuck do you get fat in prison??

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2017, 10:53:45 AM »
Dude doesn't look fat, he looks like he is still carrying muscle.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2017, 02:08:59 PM »
Dude doesn't look fat, he looks like he is still carrying muscle.
Yeah, he looks like a bloofy offseason bodybuilder, he's got a gut, but still has a ton of muscle, he could probably be stage ready in 10-12 weeks, whereas Victor came out of jail looking like this..

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2017, 02:13:50 PM »
Yeah, he looks like a bloofy offseason bodybuilder, he's got a gut, but still has a ton of muscle, he could probably be stage ready in 10-12 weeks, whereas Victor came out of jail looking like this..
Victor came out looking 10-15 years younger. Yet Silvio looks like he's on the Kali Muscle Premium Prison stack. I don't know if that was a blessing or a curse for Victor.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2017, 02:29:21 PM »
Victor came out looking 10-15 years younger. Yet Silvio looks like he's on the Kali Muscle Premium Prison stack. I don't know if that was a blessing or a curse for Victor.
Most likely running orals in prison, along with the Kali muscle nutrition program of tuna, ramen noodles, refried beans, and Cheetos! Props to Silvio on some how acquiring a Porsche as well!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2017, 02:45:07 PM »
Protein straight from the tap you say? ???
A

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2017, 02:56:10 PM »
Most likely running orals in prison, along with the Kali muscle nutrition program of tuna, ramen noodles, refried beans, and Cheetos! Props to Silvio on some how acquiring a Porsche as well!
God provides, my man. God provides.  ;D  ;)

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2017, 03:10:48 PM »
Dude is a serious piece of shit, one of the most hated man in bodybuilding

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2017, 03:13:06 PM »
Someone needs to tell him to stop posing and taking pics of other peoples cars in the parking lot

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2017, 09:09:27 AM »
Back to the gym.😎
$

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2017, 10:11:34 AM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2017, 10:20:57 AM »
Bay provides, my man. Bay provides.  ;D  ;)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2017, 04:11:54 PM »
Back to the gym.😎

Just the finishing touch.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2017, 02:50:28 PM »
Just saw him on instagram. He's gotta BUNCH of prison ink. And kept a lotta size

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2017, 04:00:58 PM »
There's two stacks of Bible's in prison one at the door on your way in one at the door on the way out he's the only that left with it

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2017, 06:31:11 PM »

Depends on where they do time and if there's a gym/weights.. Or if they even train. Likely Vic didn't do shit since he was only in for a short while. Dilvio was in for a while.

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2017, 11:24:33 PM »
Wonder if he converted to islum?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2017, 01:28:43 AM »

Most people get fat in prison probably 90% of them get fat. The amount of calories you burn during the day in prison is much much lower than what you burn "on the street". In prison the vast majority of your time spent in your cell and spent laying down in your bunk watching TV or reading a book. If you have a job in prison you're usually sitting down four maybe five hours a day at that job.

I assume Silvio was at a place that still have weights since he did keep a lot of muscle so you may get one or two hours of Rec per day in which you can lift weights or walk the track or run I guess as well.

Aside from that the only cardio you get are the only time you actually move around is walking to and from Chow 3 times a day to and from work once or twice per day such as if you work in the morning walk back go to Chow and back and then back to work in the afternoon and back ( to your cell, that is). In your cell if you want to move around and stuff you're only taking three or four steps to get from your bunk too a shelf or something where you would fix your food.

So the vast majority of your time is spent laying down or sitting down. The food you get serves in chow is about 90% carbohydrates. Pastas and shit. Then you have commissary items for extra calories such as ramen noodles of course and then Little Debbie snack cakes (I favored oatmeal cream pies since you got more calories for your dollar and a slightly higher protein count), then the highest calorie count food for your dollar was peanut butter which had 3500 calories per jar. And the weightlifters would usually eat refried beans for extra protein but there's also instant rice as well and some places have bread on commissary (not everywhere because bread can be used to make Hooch).

So that's why most people get fat in prison. Extreme lack of activity and calorie expenditure as well as heavy heavy starchy carbohydrate diets and plenty of sleep.

When I was in prison I maintained about 2:30 to 2:40 body weight but the body fat percentage was higher probably around 15 or 17% and that was with legit doctor prescribed HRT 200 mg testosterone once every two weeks along with a varying T4 dosage that range between 50 micrograms and 120 micrograms per day. When I got out of prison within about a month I was already 8-10% (tested with calipers by trainer at a local gym while still just running 200mg biweekly).

Simple Simon

« Reply #97 on: July 23, 2017, 02:27:49 PM »
Most people get fat in prison probably 90% of them get fat. The amount of calories you burn during the day in prison is much much lower than what you burn "on the street". In prison the vast majority of your time spent in your cell and spent laying down in your bunk watching TV or reading a book. If you have a job in prison you're usually sitting down four maybe five hours a day at that job.

I assume Silvio was at a place that still have weights since he did keep a lot of muscle so you may get one or two hours of Rec per day in which you can lift weights or walk the track or run I guess as well.

Aside from that the only cardio you get are the only time you actually move around is walking to and from Chow 3 times a day to and from work once or twice per day such as if you work in the morning walk back go to Chow and back and then back to work in the afternoon and back ( to your cell, that is). In your cell if you want to move around and stuff you're only taking three or four steps to get from your bunk too a shelf or something where you would fix your food.

So the vast majority of your time is spent laying down or sitting down. The food you get serves in chow is about 90% carbohydrates. Pastas and shit. Then you have commissary items for extra calories such as ramen noodles of course and then Little Debbie snack cakes (I favored oatmeal cream pies since you got more calories for your dollar and a slightly higher protein count), then the highest calorie count food for your dollar was peanut butter which had 3500 calories per jar. And the weightlifters would usually eat refried beans for extra protein but there's also instant rice as well and some places have bread on commissary (not everywhere because bread can be used to make Hooch).

So that's why most people get fat in prison. Extreme lack of activity and calorie expenditure as well as heavy heavy starchy carbohydrate diets and plenty of sleep.

When I was in prison I maintained about 2:30 to 2:40 body weight but the body fat percentage was higher probably around 15 or 17% and that was with legit doctor prescribed HRT 200 mg testosterone once every two weeks along with a varying T4 dosage that range between 50 micrograms and 120 micrograms per day. When I got out of prison within about a month I was already 8-10% (tested with calipers by trainer at a local gym while still just running 200mg biweekly).

come on mate, how many times have you said these photos were taken when you just got out of prison....

and shouldnt you be buying things that give you less calories for your buck if you are laying around all day?

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: July 23, 2017, 03:20:16 PM »

Interesting stuff, I bet if you just cut out all the peanut butter and fattier shit, you can get super lean in prison, if you look at high carb populations around the globe most are super shredded, but tiny. Like Asia, Kenyans, these areas have a super high carb intake with very little fat and protein intake. I'd love to hear more about your prison experience, like the behind the scenes stuff, crooked prison guards, the drug scene in there, gangs, food stuff, did you bang any female corrections officers (which is been known to happen).

Simple Simon

« Reply #99 on: July 23, 2017, 03:31:13 PM »
Interesting stuff, I bet if you just cut out all the peanut butter and fattier shit, you can get super lean in prison, if you look at high carb populations around the globe most are super shredded, but tiny. Like Asia, Kenyans, these areas have a super high carb intake with very little fat and protein intake. I'd love to hear more about your prison experience, like the behind the scenes stuff, crooked prison guards, the drug scene in there, gangs, food stuff, did you bang any female corrections officers (which is been known to happen).