Author Topic: Silvio Samuel Sentenced to 5 Years on 03-09-12! Is he out?  (Read 34833 times)

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
Re: Silvio Samuel Sentenced to 5 Years on 03-09-12! Is he out?
« Reply #100 on: July 23, 2017, 03:49:15 PM »

Lol, I find some of that stuff intriguing, was listening to comedian Joey Diaz's stories about when he was in prison, he said you could get any drug you wanted in there, he said steroids were everywhere, gambling, interesting ways of prisoners training in their cells. Obviously Silvio had access to some juice in there.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: July 24, 2017, 01:03:56 AM »
It's easy to get steroids in jail.  You just gotta offer your anus to the dealers and you get a constant supply  Not that different to everyday life for many bodybuilders.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #102 on: July 24, 2017, 03:35:53 AM »
It's easy to get steroids in jail.  You just gotta offer your anus to the dealers and you get a constant supply  Not that different to everyday life for many bodybuilders.

No wonder why your anus is enlarged, but I guess you don't mind

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: July 24, 2017, 03:50:00 AM »

I got my best sex ever when I was in the pen.   After lock up each night was a regular orgy of sexual delights.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #104 on: July 24, 2017, 04:02:06 AM »
I got my best sex ever when I was in the pen.   After lock up each night was a regular orgy of sexual delights.

And now you're a free man who found out he has AIDS

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #105 on: July 24, 2017, 06:57:43 AM »
And now you're a free man who found out he has AIDS
Well, if this slut was able to get roids in prison, I'm sure he was able to score some prep. ;D
A

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #106 on: July 24, 2017, 12:46:37 PM »

come on mate, how many times have you said these photos were taken when you just got out of prison....

and shouldnt you be buying things that give you less calories for your buck if you are laying around all day?

Like I said you fucking moron you keep putting pictures up they were taking the week I got out of fucking prison holy fuck are you that fucking dumb?

Pretty fucking obvious in those pictures the same fucking pictures you keep putting up 8 / 10% body fat. Those are the same pictures you keep putting up like a little fucking child claiming that I was on 6 grams of gear four months when those pictures were taken. Make up your fucking mind you 54 year old punk bitch.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 24, 2017, 12:54:16 PM »
This thread is supposed to be about Silvio.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #108 on: July 24, 2017, 01:47:58 PM »

Another hijacked thread, way to go Jeff ::)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #109 on: July 24, 2017, 01:53:46 PM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #110 on: July 24, 2017, 02:07:41 PM »
Like I said you fucking moron you keep putting pictures up they were taking the week I got out of fucking prison holy fuck are you that fucking dumb?

Pretty fucking obvious in those pictures the same fucking pictures you keep putting up 8 / 10% body fat. Those are the same pictures you keep putting up like a little fucking child claiming that I was on 6 grams of gear four months when those pictures were taken. Make up your fucking mind you 54 year old punk bitch.

hahahaha   you think you have been anywhere near 8% FFS mate, please post a pic of you at 8%

this seems to be what you are hinting at.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #111 on: July 24, 2017, 03:48:35 PM »
hahahaha   you think you have been anywhere near 8% FFS mate, please post a pic of you at 8%

this seems to be what you are hinting at.

What about that "seems" to be what i was talking about?

Funny that YOU seem to think you know what I was taking and when and how long I'd been taking it when you're studying and sxouring through my pics. Its really fucken pathetic how you sit at home all by yourself in your one room Studio with the seafoam piss green 40 year old paint on the walls with your one little fluorescent light bulb imagining what I'm doing at any given moment of the day. Not to mention worrying more about what other people think of me then what I worry about what other people think of me (which is not at all). Your blood pressure must be through the fucking roof you stringy old man. I can't imagine sitting here and imagining you staring at my pictures with your cross eyes and jacked up yellow snaggle teeth chewing on cheese and washing back laxatives while sitting on the toilet with a laptop on your knees. I think that bulimia and laxative addiction of yours has fucked up your brain chemistry because no normal person acts the way you do and youre too dumb to realize its only you and less than a handful of other guys who have maturity levels equal to children that behave like you.

Simple Simon

« Reply #112 on: July 24, 2017, 04:05:38 PM »
What about that "seems" to be what i was talking about?

Funny that YOU seem to think you know what I was taking and when and how long I'd been taking it when you're studying and sxouring through my pics. Its really fucken pathetic how you sit at home all by yourself in your one room Studio with the seafoam piss green 40 year old paint on the walls with your one little fluorescent light bulb imagining what I'm doing at any given moment of the day. Not to mention worrying more about what other people think of me then what I worry about what other people think of me (which is not at all). Your blood pressure must be through the fucking roof you stringy old man. I can't imagine sitting here and imagining you staring at my pictures with your cross eyes and jacked up yellow snaggle teeth chewing on cheese and washing back laxatives while sitting on the toilet with a laptop on your knees. I think that bulimia and laxative addiction of yours has fucked up your brain chemistry because no normal person acts the way you do and youre too dumb to realize its only you and less than a handful of other guys who have maturity levels equal to children that behave like you.
so no pics of you at 8%, just another screaming rant into your phone...could you please tone it down a bit your neighbours are going to be calling the cops on you, we dont want another siege situation now do we.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #113 on: July 24, 2017, 06:31:46 PM »
so no pics of you at 8%, just another screaming rant into your phone...could you please tone it down a bit your neighbours are going to be calling the cops on you, we dont want another siege situation now do we.

More of you fantasizing about me. In your feeble mind I'm screaming eh? LoL. Tell me what is it like to have absolutely no self respect. What is it like to have absolutely zero respect of any of your peers?to be alone and emotionally challenged and developmentally disabled how do you function with paranoid schizophrenia without your meds?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #114 on: July 24, 2017, 07:21:49 PM »
something missing here, how come Silvio has not been deported?
"

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: July 24, 2017, 07:49:03 PM »
something missing here, how come Silvio has not been deported?
Probably in a sanctuay city or state like Cali.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #116 on: July 24, 2017, 10:05:25 PM »
Probably in a sanctuay city or state like Cali.

He was in riverside county jail in Indio 2 townsnovernfromnme, liken15min away. Sonhenqoulsvenbeen in prison in ca as well

Simple Simon

« Reply #117 on: July 25, 2017, 12:31:26 AM »

More of you fantasizing about me. In your feeble mind I'm screaming eh? LoL. Tell me what is it like to have absolutely no self respect. What is it like to have absolutely zero respect of any of your peers?to be alone and emotionally challenged and developmentally disabled how do you function with paranoid schizophrenia without your meds?

hahahahaha...you asking about meds....priceless.

and no you probably werent screaming, you sat their calmly delivering all that into your phone sipping a cup of tea whislt smoking a cigar...

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: July 25, 2017, 01:09:53 AM »

Well, if this slut was able to get roids in prison, I'm sure he was able to score some prep. ;D

You got it back to front bitches.  I was the supplier.  Now pucker your pretty little asses up and you too can keep your drug physique intact.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #119 on: July 25, 2017, 06:00:22 AM »
You got it back to front bitches.  I was the supplier.  Now pucker your pretty little asses up and you too can keep your drug physique intact.

Interesting... never get high on your own supply
A

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: July 25, 2017, 06:37:34 PM »
He was in riverside county jail in Indio 2 townsnovernfromnme, liken15min away. Sonhenqoulsvenbeen in prison in ca as well
Well this is why he is not being deported. If he was in the South his ass would be out of here.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #121 on: July 25, 2017, 08:36:52 PM »
Well this is why he is not being deported. If he was in the South his ass would be out of here.

They should have deported his ass to Liberia

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: July 27, 2017, 07:52:10 PM »
They should have deported his ass to Liberia
QFT.

Grenache

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: August 25, 2017, 05:16:28 AM »
Training @ Gold's Venice for his comeback:
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #124 on: August 25, 2017, 05:19:33 AM »
Training @ Gold's Venice for his comeback:
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

They should deport this scum back to Nigeria