Author Topic: HGH - subQ, IM or IV?  (Read 11817 times)

ghettocentral

• Getbig II
Re: HGH - subQ, IM or IV?
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2012, 02:53:08 PM »
I switch up all morning injects. delt, delt, quad, quad, sq, sq. I don't know if it makes a difference, but I settled into it.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2012, 03:45:11 PM »
because I talk to him on a daily basis

this is why and how.

you think getbig was our only way of communication ? lol  ::)

I'm talking about how you "know" what i put into my body you retard...i could give two shits who you talk to

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2012, 07:57:46 AM »
depends on a lot of factors

is your product pharm grade ( bought at pharmacy , have serial numbers that can be verified at manufacteres website --ankebio or gensci )

what is your primary goal burn fat or build lean muscle

I.V acts more like your own natural production as it is in and out within 1 hr allowing you to take higher doses because of this (theoretically best for tissue building)

I.M will be activated for 4 -6 hours and keep IGF-1 levels elevated for longer periods which make it a better option for fat loss.

THey both will aid in fat loss and tissue building however 1 option is better then the other but combined you get the most out of your GH

Morning IM for fat burning PWO IV for tissue building

The Theory on IV is that it will increase intracellur MGF expression,, now it has been said no matter where injected this will occur I just cant see such a small amount of liquid hitttin all my receptors

But If taken IV when blood is pulsing intro trained muscles then I think many will agree the chances of that small amount of liquid hitting those trained receptors WILL BE VERY LIKELY

I do the method As stated above BEST OF BOTH WORLD

USING EURO JINS