Author Topic: I want GH15 back on getbig.com  (Read 23176 times)

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: I want GH15 back on getbig.com
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2012, 01:31:21 PM »
you look great but this is just crazy

how big can one get with just regular steroids

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2012, 01:32:27 PM »

Trans Milkshake.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2012, 01:37:04 PM »
you look better than i remember but you still oughta be making some dramatic day to day changes on that cycle

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2012, 01:38:54 PM »
It's a solid build but it's just that you expect a fucking mutant to be running that ammount of gear.

Trans Milkshake.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2012, 01:41:15 PM »
I would probably shrink to 200lbs, get depressed.  Dysmorphia has been my biggest problem since I was 15-16.  I wouldn't enjoy life at all being small.  I just hope I find peace in my mind before I retire from the stage.  

Bah, I'm just an insane fucker  ;D
You are 5'6...even if you were 175 cut, you'd still be huge...5'6 and over 250 you'd look like the Michelin Man...

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2012, 01:42:25 PM »
What would a  normal days diet (non comp) look like? (What foods you eat and how often)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2012, 01:49:23 PM »
Damn bro good post. Honest and very interesting.

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2012, 01:58:04 PM »
Morsprincipium, what brutal honesty in the post.  That was a good post, it's gonna' be up there with the best of them.  The only person that can relate to those kinds of dosages is gh15.  I missed him from day 1 he stopped posting.  He said he'll stop and he did. 

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2012, 01:59:38 PM »
Couple questions for you Morspin,

1. how do you take insulin with every meal pre contest, doesn't that prevent you from getting lean?
2. Do you run tren year round in the offsaeson?
3. What is your health like and how do you function in day to day life literally being a walking pharmacy? Do you ever get depressed at times when you people living a normal life and knowing your trapped forever in this lifestyle? Any regrets? I'm being serious here.  I had a bad dream a few weeks ago, very strange....I just cant get it out of my head.  it was 2017 I was around 24 years old 250 pounds and shredded, living the dream. I still owned a bicycle and had no car, lived by myself, my hair was nearly gone  and I was impotent, the only women I got were whores but I was huge and lean. I was in the gym on the lat pulldown machine, and I see a 175 pound skinny fat guy walk by with three kids and my  ex gf. I stop and she reckgonizes me,before she walks over to say hi  her husband kisses her on the lips. Hurt more than the 20g I used for my last cycle when I was out of my regular 25g ones.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2012, 02:06:43 PM »
Damn bro good post. Honest and very interesting.

and depressing. Wonder how many dreams are gonna be crushed with that post in the next 24 hours
l

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2012, 02:09:27 PM »

1. how do you take insulin with every meal pre contest, doesn't that prevent you from getting lean?
3. What is your health like and how do you function in day to day life literally being a walking pharmacy? Do you ever get depressed at times when you people living a normal life and knowing your trapped forever in this lifestyle? Any regrets? I'm being serious here.  I had a bad dream a few weeks ago, very strange....I just cant get it out of my head.  it was 2017 I was around 24 years old 250 pounds and shredded, living the dream. I still owned a bicycle and had no car, lived by myself, my hair was nearly gone  and I was impotent, the only women I got were whores but I was huge and lean. I was in the gym on the lat pulldown machine, and I see a 175 pound skinny fat guy walk by with three kids and my  ex gf. I stop and she reckgonizes me,before she walks over to say hi  her husband kisses her on the lips. Hurt more than the 20g I used for my last cycle when I was out of my regular 25g ones.

Haha brutal dream did you start crying when you woke up haha  ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2012, 02:09:28 PM »
Some advice.  If you are taking all of that shit and look the way you do, it's time to give up the dream.  It's evident you don't have the drive to be successful by the way you dismissed the importance of training.  I know for a fact guys like Jay, Dorian and Ronnie trained like fucking caged animals.  That is what separates the all drugs bodybuilders from true champions.

Hang up the thong and maybe move to stripping, it will be more dignifying for you.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2012, 02:13:28 PM »
It's a solid build but it's just that you expect a fucking mutant to be running that ammount of gear.

260 fucken pounds at 5'6 is a legit mutant dude. He's not black and takes shitload of insulin, of course he's not gonna look like Serge Nubret.
l

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2012, 02:14:20 PM »
What would a  normal days diet (non comp) look like? (What foods you eat and how often)
I eat every few hours, GHRP, HGH, test, all make you hungry as hell.

Most meals consist of 2lbs of tilapia, and a cup or two of white rice.  Sometimes steak.
I would eat better food if I had the money to go out all the time.  Once or twice a week I'll go out and grab some fast food or a pizza.  

3. What is your health like and how do you function in day to day life literally being a walking pharmacy? Do you ever get depressed at times when you people living a normal life and knowing your trapped forever in this lifestyle? Any regrets? I'm being serious here.  I had a bad dream a few weeks ago, very strange....I just cant get it out of my head.  it was 2017 I was around 24 years old 250 pounds and shredded, living the dream. I still owned a bicycle and had no car, lived by myself, the only women I got were whores but I was huge and lean. I was in the gym on the lat pulldown machine, and I see a 175 pound skinny fat guy walk by with three kids and my  ex gf. I stop and she reckgonizes me,before she walks over to say hi  her husband kisses her on the lips. Hurt more than the 20g I used for my last cycle when I was out of my regular 25g ones.
1. No, it helps me fill out if anything.  I lower the dose of insulin as the contest comes closer though.  Duretics take care of the water for the most part in the later periods.  
2. No, I "cruise" every 9-10 months for a little bit to get my bloodwork out of high levels (which alot of them come back as this)
3.I actually have no regrets, I love being big.  Always have. Always live life without regrets my man.  Live the life that you want to live, don't let anybody tell you otherwise.  Women aren't shit in the long run, that ex that you feel heart-wrenching pain for when you're in your teens won't be there when you're older.  Focus on yourself, your goals.  Whatever your dreams or aspirations are.  If you think giving up what you have to to be a professional bodybuilder isn't worth it, then don't do it.  Nobody is going to condemn you for it.  In our minds especially as bodybuilders we want people to know that we are one.  We build up this image with our social groups that everyone knows us for:  That big guy, the strong guy, the guy that looks good.  We think that if we ever stop lifting (or god forbid something bad happens and we lose 50lbs) we'll lose this image and people will think less of us.  If you miss a meal in front of people, they'll think you aren't working as hard as you always talked about.  Who gives a fuck, live your life the way you want to.  

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2012, 02:17:06 PM »
3.I actually have no regrets, I love being big.  Always have. Always live life without regrets my man.  Live the life that you want to live, don't let anybody tell you otherwise.  Women aren't shit in the long run, that ex that you feel heart-wrenching pain for when you're in your teens won't be there when you're older.  Focus on yourself, your goals.  Whatever your dreams or aspirations are.  If you think giving up what you have to to be a professional bodybuilder isn't worth it, then don't do it.  Nobody is going to condemn you for it.  In our minds especially as bodybuilders we want people to know that we are one.  We build up this image with our social groups that everyone knows us for:  That big guy, the strong guy, the guy that looks good.  We think that if we ever stop lifting (or god forbid something bad happens and we lose 50lbs) we'll lose this image and people will think less of us.  If you miss a meal in front of people, they'll think you aren't working as hard as you always talked about.  Who gives a fuck, live your life the way you want to. 
Good post............very true.

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2012, 02:18:46 PM »
Some advice.  If you are taking all of that shit and look the way you do, it's time to give up the dream.  It's evident you don't have the drive to be successful by the way you dismissed the importance of training.  I know for a fact guys like Jay, Dorian and Ronnie trained like fucking caged animals.  That is what separates the all drugs bodybuilders from true champions.

Hang up the thong and maybe move to stripping, it will be more dignifying for you.
::)
So you've trained with them personally for at least a year to know how they truly train, and not just watched videos where they bump up the weight for the camera?
I can bench 455 for reps, doesn't mean I should do it all the time.  I can also squat in the 600s close to 700s.  We all work hard, but there's a difference between working hard and just plain stupidity.  I've torn a hamstring tendon and partially torn a pec from being "hardcore" and training like a "caged animal."  It's not productive.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2012, 02:28:57 PM »
::)
So you've trained with them personally for at least a year to know how they truly train, and not just watched videos where they bump up the weight for the camera?
I can bench 455 for reps, doesn't mean I should do it all the time.  I can also squat in the 600s close to 700s.  We all work hard, but there's a difference between working hard and just plain stupidity.  I've torn a hamstring tendon and partially torn a pec from being "hardcore" and training like a "caged animal."  It's not productive.

Benching 455 once is not it, and not just the videos.  I have worked out with a lot of top IFBB guys at World's Gym for years.  There were the lazy All Drugs guys that just floted around, but all they did were the circuit $10k shows.  Then the top tier guys who lifted like animals.  Spending 1 hour of shoulder excercises that would have made anyone's joints fall off.

But they lifted strong and smart.  They lifted to their need and not their egos.  The ego lifters get hurt, strain their joints and get messed up. The smart lifters lift strong, intense but within their means.

The thought that "I am on drugs so I can lift less" mentality is for losers.  The opposite should be true.  I am on drugs and now I am going to work out strong and smart.

You need to control the strength gains.  The people that get hurt are 225 benchers that jump on gear and want to try 405 in 3 months because they can, but their ligaments and joints aren't ready yet for that weight even if their muscles are. 

Anyways moreshecums.  I was fucking with you about the dream.  But what is your goal. Do you honestly think you will be Mr. Olympia one day or do you not care?

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2012, 02:36:21 PM »
Benching 455 once is not it, and not just the videos.  I have worked out with a lot of top IFBB guys at World's Gym for years.  There were the lazy All Drugs guys that just floted around, but all they did were the circuit $10k shows.  Then the top tier guys who lifted like animals.  Spending 1 hour of shoulder excercises that would have made anyone's joints fall off.

But they lifted strong and smart.  They lifted to their need and not their egos.  The ego lifters get hurt, strain their joints and get messed up. The smart lifters lift strong, intense but within their means.

The thought that "I am on drugs so I can lift less" mentality is for losers.  The opposite should be true.  I am on drugs and now I am going to work out strong and smart.

You need to control the strength gains.  The people that get hurt are 225 benchers that jump on gear and want to try 405 in 3 months because they can, but their ligaments and joints aren't ready yet for that weight even if their muscles are. 

Anyways moreshecums.  I was fucking with you about the dream.  But what is your goal. Do you honestly think you will be Mr. Olympia one day or do you not care?
Sorry about the hostility, thought you were another smart ass teenager who was posting just to post.  You actually seem educated on the subject.

To be Frankly honest, I don't give a shit about going onstage posing in a thong.  The only reason I do it is because I am able to make extra money for the publicity.  I never wanted to step on stage as a kid, just to be big.

Maybe I like the attention  ??? ??? I honestly don't know. 
But to answer your question, no I don't think I'll ever be MR O.  I'm not even in the IFBB, I'm in the NABBA

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2012, 03:02:44 PM »
What can I say... I like this guy,

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2012, 03:10:08 PM »
I love bodybuilding but not 6 gram a week love: Insane quantities. And injecting 12-15 times a day? You are a brave man sir!
If you are not into competing try to reach a balance between being huge and freaky and enjoying different things in life. Don't waste your life on the solely porpouse of looking good. That kind of bodybuilding is a jail sentence and it should be the opposite.

And i want gh15 back. I don't agree with him on many thing but i am against this kind of discrimination, everyone has the right of being part of this comunity.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2012, 03:15:54 PM »
Why not just lower the dose if you just want to be big and don't care about competing?

Sorry but you are a legit retard if you think anyone gives a shit whether you weigh 200lb or 250lb.

Apart from that kudos for the honesty.
Trans Milkshake.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2012, 03:26:13 PM »
260 fucken pounds at 5'6 is a legit mutant dude. He's not black and takes shitload of insulin, of course he's not gonna look like Serge Nubret.
Try walking up 3 flights of stairs at that height and weight (let alone 1 flight of stairs).

What I meant was this, Flex at 5'10 was competing in the 190s on the NPC circuit. Won his Pro card at 215, won the 93 Arnold at 216, and came in 2nd at the Mr. O at 218. Yes, yes he had great genetics. But more is not always better, because when he went for more he looked like shit.

Most of these guys today look like shit but weight a ton,

I'm willing to bet if this dude was 175-180 cut, he'd feel better and look better, and his organs would thank him, and so would his wallet....because no matter how you cut it, your body (heart, kidneys, lungs, etc) doesn't know 260 pounds of far vs 260 pounds of muscle.

Just my 2 cents.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2012, 03:34:44 PM »
Try walking up 3 flights of stairs at that height and weight (let alone 1 flight of stairs).

What I meant was this, Flex at 5'10 was competing in the 190s on the NPC circuit. Won his Pro card at 215, won the 93 Arnold at 216, and came in 2nd at the Mr. O at 218. Yes, yes he had great genetics. But more is not always better, because when he went for more he looked like shit.

Most of these guys today look like shit but weight a ton,

I'm willing to bet if this dude was 175-180 cut, he'd feel better and look better, and his organs would thank him, and so would his wallet....because no matter how you cut it, your body (heart, kidneys, lungs, etc) doesn't know 260 pounds of far vs 260 pounds of muscle.

Just my 2 cents.

Genetics v drug abuse.

185lb here i think.

Trans Milkshake.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2012, 03:43:21 PM »
Flex looks great there.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2012, 03:48:39 PM »
I can't even imagine what you would be able to do with in life if you dedicated all that time and effort to something a little more worthwhile. I admire the amount of sacrifice you put into this but even you realize that its all for a plastic trophy and you seem to be ok with that. I guess as long as you're happy doing what you do is all that really matters.

I have to ask though....are you happy doing all this or do you feel its just become an addiction/obsession and would you stop if you could?