Author Topic: I want GH15 back on getbig.com  (Read 23254 times)

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
I want GH15 back on getbig.com
« on: March 10, 2012, 12:37:56 PM »
Here is an article I just wrote:

5:30AM
I wake up, weigh myself.  I am approximately 5'6 at 259lbs. Inject all my anabolics, 10IU of HGH, 10IU of humalog, and 150mcg of GHRP-6, have a dozen eggs along with 10 egg whites mixed in with a few cups of oatmeal and get off to the gym.  I do cardio for 20-30 mins then start work.  I work as a personal trainer and a fitness manager at a gym, and also do a host of other jobs to fit my addiction.  We'll get onto that later though.  I work from 7AM to 7-10PM depending on how many clients I have that day or if I've gotten all my work done.  Yes, you heard right.  A professional bodybuilder is working anywhere from  12-15 hour days just to make enough to pay for his drug bill along with doing other jobs.  Throughout the day I will inject myself 12-15 times a day (IM, sub-Q, and the occasional IV)  and eat about 6 meals consisting of about 5-6000 calories total.  I eat mostly tilapia for protein, rice, and other cheap sources of calories/protein.  Can't afford to go out and eat on the regular.   During each of these meals I will inject 10IU's of humalog before.  I can't remember the last time I've eaten a meal without insulin in my system.  I am also injecting 25IU's a day of omnitrope (20 on off days).
This is my current stack of anabolics:
Testosterone enthanate/cypionate blend/wk 900mg/wk
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 750mg/wk
Trenbolone enthanate 1400mg/wk
Boldenone undecylenate 1200mg/wk
Masteron enthanate 1200mg/wk
Primobolan 900mg/wk
GHRP-6 450mcg ED
Anadrol 200mg ED
Cytomel 50mcg ED

This is about 6g of anabolics, which believe it or not is less than what I was using before I got a hold of a good HGH.  HGH makes all the difference in modern day bodybuilding.  Hyperplastia from HGH causes the muscles to look like they're popping of the skin, giving them a "3D" look.  Genetics play a role in how you will look structure wise, and with your muscle bellies and such.  But in order to get the paper thin skin and freaky muscularity it is all about using large, large doses of HGH, anabolics, and insulin.  The purity of your HGH matters, which can get into a costly battle of trial and error.  Find a guy source, get fucked over, go try out the new one.  I've spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on HGH over the years, and I'd be willing to bet 1/3 of it was bunk.  I now use pharmaceutical grade growth hormone.  This has been a blessing on me, considering that I can get a large amount of this for a good price.  I'd attribute all of my "success" in bodybuilding to having a connection to get this HGH.
And even with this, I still spend a great deal of my money on HGH.  I can spend anywhere from 35-40k a year on HGH.  How do am I able to afford this while paying for the cost of living?  Many bodybuilders turn to gay for pay to help aleviate their drug bill, I have never and will never do this.  Many others also turn to dealing, most bodybuilders do this.  They get their shipment of growth hormone, cut it in half and use half of it, upmark the price twice as much as they paid, and sell it off to junkies at the gym.  Who would argue with a professional bodybuilder selling you growth hormone that said it made him look the way he does?  I've sold many, many drugs.  It's damn near the only way to make enough money to keep your bodybuilding "dream" going.  Some are lucky, get sponsored by sources or have great comfy jobs and make a comfortable living.  I live very frugally, budget every dime and penny.  There was a point in my life  where I was close to being a full time dealer, selling cocaine, heroin, and painkillers.  Out of my 20 or so professional bodybuilding aquantainces I have sold painkillers to 90% of them.  Nubain is a popular one.  Even some of them buy cocaine and other narcotics.  This is what truly kills bodybuilders, not growth hormone or steroids.  

It's getting to the point where I almost don't even have "blast or cruise" periods anymore, I just get my stuff and use it.  To get big, professional bodybuilder size, don't go crazy from day 1...you should always slowly work your way up.  But eventually, if you want to get to an elite level of bodybuilding prepare to be using a boatload of gear. (As in as much as you can afford, and as much as you can tolerate).  All for a plastic trophy.

Let's go into a few basic things besides the drugs:
1. Training
2. Diet

Training:  
Training on gear consists of two things, work the target muscle and don't tear anything.  That's it, as simple as that.  You should train with intensity, but the exercise does not matter (as long as it is working the target muscle and not making you prone to injury).  I hate to say it but training is almost irrelevant, you could do bodyweight exercises while jerking off and still grow.  We all want to think of huge bodybuilders being "hardcore" when they work out, but in reality it just causes injuries and is not a productive way to train.

Diet:
This is more important in my opinion, but eating a good amount of protein and calories is all you need to worry about.  Compounds such as trenbolone decrease protein breakdown and excretion by a huge margin.  Essentially turning your caloric deficit into a caloric surplus.  Testosterone does the opposite.  And that's just two compounds.  You can eat essentially whatever you want on tren, growth hormone, etc.  and only grow bigger and leaner.  Get enough calories, and get enough protein is all you need to worry about.

This is the truth of the sport of bodybuilding, there are no rainbows and sunshine at the end of this story.  Only cold hard reality.

I would like GH15 back on getbig.com please

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
Re: I want GH15 back on getbig.com
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 12:46:11 PM »
Do you pin all muscle groups or stick to glutes for aas and Delts for slin/gh as gh15 reccommends

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 12:46:59 PM »
 :-\

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 12:48:58 PM »
Drugs are a huge part of bodybuilding,but injecting yourself 105 times a week is not the usual protocol for most people on this board, or most bodybuilders in general.

No offense bro,but that`s crazy in my eyes,but to each his own,you have a great physique.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2012, 12:49:34 PM »
I don't care where he is, as long as he's bringing the hammer down on the liar filts.

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, 12:49:53 PM »
hi gh15

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2012, 12:57:48 PM »
Do you pin all muscle groups or stick to glutes for aas and Delts for slin/gh as gh15 reccommends
I have to rotate through every muscle group to make sure I don't get scar tissue buildup.
Drugs are a huge part of bodybuilding,but injecting yourself 105 times a week is not the usual protocol for most people on this board, or bodybuilders in general.

No offense bro,but that`s crazy in my eyes,but to each his own,you have a great physique.
Not something I enjoy I'll be honest.  I don't usually ask other bodybuilders how often they inject but I'm sure it's still alot.

Thanks wes

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2012, 01:04:55 PM »
No problem bro,and I wasn`t trying to be a prick either,I just never met anyone who injected gear 105 times a week,and I know lots of gear users including top amateurs.

I don`t like pinning myself 2-3 times a week!  :D

Anyway,like I said,you look great,but I highly doubt that most would be willing to go to that extreme unless the Mr. Olympia title was in their future and guaranteed.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2012, 01:05:16 PM »

I wake up, weigh myself.  I am approximately 5'6 at 259lbs. Inject all my anabolics, 10IU of HGH, 10IU of humalog, and 150mcg of GHRP-6, have a dozen eggs along with 10 egg whites mixed in with a few cups of oatmeal and get off to the gym.  I do cardio for 20-30 mins then start work.  I work as a personal trainer and a fitness manager at a gym, and also do a host of other jobs to fit my addiction.  We'll get onto that later though.  I work from 7AM to 7-10PM depending on how many clients I have that day or if I've gotten all my work done.  Yes, you heard right.  A professional bodybuilder is working anywhere from  12-15 hour days just to make enough to pay for his drug bill along with doing other jobs.  Throughout the day I will inject myself 12-15 times a day (IM, sub-Q, and the occasional IV)  and eat about 6 meals consisting of about 5-6000 calories total.  I eat mostly tilapia for protein, rice, and other cheap sources of calories/protein.  Can't afford to go out and eat on the regular.   During each of these meals I will inject 10IU's of humalog before.  I can't remember the last time I've eaten a meal without insulin in my system.  I am also injecting 25IU's a day of omnitrope (20 on off days).
Primobolan 900mg/wk
GHRP-6 450mcg ED
Anadrol 200mg ED
Cytomel 50mcg ED

This is about 6g of anabolics, which believe it or not is less than what I was using before I got a hold of a good HGH.  HGH makes all the difference in modern day bodybuilding.  Hyperplastia from HGH causes the muscles to look like they're popping of the skin, giving them a "3D" look.  Genetics play a role in how you will look structure wise, and with your muscle bellies and such.  But in order to get the paper thin skin and freaky muscularity it is all about using large, large doses of HGH, anabolics, and insulin.  The purity of your HGH matters, which can get into a costly battle of trial and error.  Find a guy source, get fucked over, go try out the new one.  I've spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on HGH over the years, and I'd be willing to bet 1/3 of it was bunk.  I now use pharmaceutical grade growth hormone.  This has been a blessing on me, considering that I can get a large amount of this for a good price.  I'd attribute all of my "success" in bodybuilding to having a connection to get this HGH.
And even with this, I still spend a great deal of my money on HGH.  I can spend anywhere from 35-40k a year on HGH.  How do am I able to afford this while paying for the cost of living?  Many bodybuilders turn to gay for pay to help aleviate their drug bill, I have never and will never do this.  Many others also turn to dealing, most bodybuilders do this.  They get their shipment of growth hormone, cut it in half and use half of it, upmark the price twice as much as they paid, and sell it off to junkies at the gym.  Who would argue with a professional bodybuilder selling you growth hormone that said it made him look the way he does?  I've sold many, many drugs.  It's damn near the only way to make enough money to keep your bodybuilding "dream" going.  Some are lucky, get sponsored by sources or have great comfy jobs and make a comfortable living.  I live very frugally, budget every dime and penny.  There was a point in my life  where I was close to being a full time dealer, selling cocaine, heroin, and painkillers.  Out of my 20 or so professional bodybuilding aquantainces I have sold painkillers to 90% of them.  Nubain is a popular one.  Even some of them buy cocaine and other narcotics.  This is what truly kills bodybuilders, not growth hormone or steroids.  

It's getting to the point where I almost don't even have "blast or cruise" periods anymore, I just get my stuff and use it.  To get big, professional bodybuilder size, don't go crazy from day 1...you should always slowly work your way up.  But eventually, if you want to get to an elite level of bodybuilding prepare to be using a boatload of gear. (As in as much as you can afford, and as much as you can tolerate).  All for a plastic trophy.

1. Training
2. Diet

Training:  
Training on gear consists of two things, work the target muscle and don't tear anything.  That's it, as simple as that.  You should train with intensity, but the exercise does not matter (as long as it is working the target muscle and not making you prone to injury).  I hate to say it but training is almost irrelevant, you could do bodyweight exercises while jerking off and still grow.  We all want to think of huge bodybuilders being "hardcore" when they work out, but in reality it just causes injuries and is not a productive way to train.

Diet:
This is more important in my opinion, but eating a good amount of protein and calories is all you need to worry about.  Compounds such as trenbolone decrease protein breakdown and excretion by a huge margin.  Essentially turning your caloric deficit into a caloric surplus.  Testosterone does the opposite.  And that's just two compounds.  You can eat essentially whatever you want on tren, growth hormone, etc.  and only grow bigger and leaner.  Get enough calories, and get enough protein is all you need to worry about.

This is the truth of the sport of bodybuilding, there are no rainbows and sunshine at the end of this story.  Only cold hard reality.

Brutally honest.. It needs more posts like this to show what it really takes to be a certain size and look a certain way. What would happen to you if you halfed the dose do you think? That money could be well spent else where enjoying your life a little more

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2012, 01:07:27 PM »
I do appreciate his honestly.....forgot to add that,but it`s still fucking INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2012, 01:11:22 PM »

Brutally honest.. It needs more posts like this to show what it really takes to be a certain size and look a certain way. What would happen to you if you halfed the dose do you think? That money could be well spent else where enjoying your life a little more
I would probably shrink to 200lbs, get depressed.  Dysmorphia has been my biggest problem since I was 15-16.  I wouldn't enjoy life at all being small.  I just hope I find peace in my mind before I retire from the stage.  

I do appreciate his honestly.....forgot to add that,but it`s still fucking INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bah, I'm just an insane fucker  ;D

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2012, 01:13:07 PM »
excellent honest post

how much do you earn from our work per month and also how much money goes into your addiction (drugs, food, etc.. ) ?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2012, 01:14:32 PM »
5'6 259# fuch yeah Branch is posting his cycle here. Whow to win the Arnold classic u have to take alot of shit.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2012, 01:14:41 PM »
Bah, I'm just an insane fucker  ;D
Yes you are my friend!  :D

I`m seriously amazed,but I`m sure that just because I never heard of so many injects per week,doesn`t mean shit.

Keep pumping bro!  ;)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2012, 01:16:36 PM »
Are you for real, man? 6g's + HGH + slin.

...I'm fairly new to getbig and the more time I spend on here the more shocked I am by some cycles I see. You look great but is it worth it, spending that much on GH too?

I'm off to the pub to lose gains, g'luck lads

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2012, 01:17:17 PM »
Are you for real, man? 6g's + HGH + slin.

...I'm fairly new to getbig and the more time I spend on here the more shocked I am by some cycles I see. You look great but is it worth it, spending that much on GH too?

I'm off to the pub to lose gains, g'luck lads
Have a few for me Dave!  :D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2012, 01:19:24 PM »
bro last time i saw a picture of you you looked like a mid level amatuer.. that cycle is fucking ridiculous..  i hope your seeing some dramatic changes on a daily basis..

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2012, 01:20:47 PM »

Primobolan 900mg/wk
GHRP-6 450mcg ED
Anadrol 200mg ED
Cytomel 50mcg ED

1. Training
2. Diet

Training:  

Diet:

holy fuck.
b

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2012, 01:22:26 PM »
Not sure whether to applaud your honesty or roll eyes at that cycle?

Jesus christ

Pics?
Trans Milkshake.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2012, 01:23:05 PM »
are you the middle one in the picture

the middle one looks best by far

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2012, 01:24:38 PM »
Great post, I enjoyed reading it a lot. Thanks for sharing and it's always great to know what's behind this lifestyle.

p.s. as for the peace of mind: "the book of Mirdad" ;)
g2g

dustin

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2012, 01:25:01 PM »
Fucking spot on. People say this but never a big guy like you who will show his face and not just say bits and pieces.

1000 fellatios to you, brother. And 1000 more.

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2012, 01:27:09 PM »
Would be great to see pictures !

These are from 2006 - 6 years have passed

there are more in your first post on getbig
g2g

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2012, 01:28:02 PM »
Fucking spot on. People say this but never a big guy like you who will show his face and not just say bits and pieces.

I had to re-read it before I went drinking. I have copied it to a text file to show some of my friends. Incredible article.

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2012, 01:29:52 PM »
bro last time i saw a picture of you you looked like a mid level amatuer.. that cycle is fucking ridiculous..  i hope your seeing some dramatic changes on a daily basis..
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=407625.msg5821956;topicseen#msg5821956

Thanks brotha

And to Alpha:  The first picture was from 2011, the others are from 2007-2008