Author Topic: Cycle Test Prop, Dbol, Tren Ace and NPP or Bold?  (Read 5378 times)

dropp

• Getbig II
  • Brazilian gh15 pupil
Cycle Test Prop, Dbol, Tren Ace and NPP or Bold?
« on: March 10, 2012, 01:15:05 PM »
Hello, I'm 193lb and 5'8 ", my goal is to cycle without fat gains.

Dbol 60mg (3 weeks)
Prop 100mg EOD
Tren Ace 75mg ED
NPP 50mg ED or 600mg Eq

The problem is that I was told that the Eq UG labs are not as good, and I do not know how the NPP.

I wonder if NPP and Tren would greatly increase the polactina and how to reverse.

thanks
BB life style.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Cycle Test Prop, Dbol, Tren Ace and NPP or Bold?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 01:34:34 PM »
 350mg of npp or 600mg eq?  that doesnt make sense dude.

dropp

• Getbig II
  • Brazilian gh15 pupil
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 02:12:32 PM »
350mg of npp or 600mg eq?  that doesnt make sense dude.
Yeah, Talking to the optimus now decided by:

100mg prop eod
50mg Masteron
Tren ace 75mg ed
600mg bold

what do you think?
BB life style.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 05:20:53 PM »
depends i guess.

undoubtedly your gonna get great results out of that cycle.

but i really cant say what i think about you running it as opposed to other options because i dont know your cycle history nor do i know if your body responds better to certain drugs than it does other drugs.

if your a newB, this is your first cycle, then i think your starting off all wrong. if its your first cycle you should start with just one compound. and stick with cycling only one compound at a time untill youve experimented with several different steroids and you know how your body reacts to each one. otherwise youll never know whats working and what isnt. besides, as a newB theres absolutely no need to run more than one compound at a time.

but if your an experienced user and that 193lbs is mostly lean with little fat then the cycle looks good for your goals. i still think its probably a little more involved than it needs to be, personally im not a big believer i the need to run combinations of drugs even for advanced bodybuilders, but definitely the cycle will work great for your goals. running combo's definitely cant hurt.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2012, 09:09:37 PM »
I hate prop at 50mg/day

150mg eod is much much better

75mg/trenace/day is what I just finished  it's good

30 to  50mg dbol is enough, pyramid that shit

and I'd say mast

chess315

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, 10:48:11 PM »
350mg of npp or 600mg eq?  that doesnt make sense dude.
wouldnt 350 npp be about as strong as 600eq.

chess315

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2012, 10:57:06 PM »
depends i guess.

but i really cant say what i think about you running it as opposed to other options because i dont know your cycle history nor do i know if your body responds better to certain drugs than it does other drugs.

if your a newB, this is your first cycle, then i think your starting off all wrong. if its your first cycle you should start with just one compound. and stick with cycling only one compound at a time untill youve experimented with several different steroids and you know how your body reacts to each one. otherwise youll never know whats working and what isnt. besides, as a newB theres absolutely no need to run more than one compound at a time.

but if your an experienced user and that 193lbs is mostly lean with little fat then the cycle looks good for your goals. i still think its probably a little more involved than it needs to be, personally im not a big believer i the need to run combinations of drugs even for advanced bodybuilders, but definitely the cycle will work great for your goals. running combo's definitely cant hurt.
One thing i agree 100% with you on. I don't see the reasons for these outlandish 4-6 steroid stacks unless your trying to reach a very high dose. I mean really test and tren I cant see how any of these stacks are superior to just blasting the shit out of that. Maybe an oral here and there. Maybe Im a fucking idoit idk.

dropp

• Getbig II
  • Brazilian gh15 pupil
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2012, 05:29:06 AM »
depends i guess.

No, this is not my first cycle and not the first contact with tremb and propylene, used my last cutt the two together and tremb loved, and now want to use them again with the eq, and I recommend optimus Masteron, said to be an optimal drug for the two goals.

Think I needed along the prop dbol / tren / mast and bold?
BB life style.

thorbolado

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2012, 07:54:33 AM »
talking serious..
there is any underground boldenone trusty?? i wanna add some to my tremb + propi, but everyone says ug bold its not good

dropp

• Getbig II
  • Brazilian gh15 pupil
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2012, 01:58:38 PM »
Hey guys, if I use NPP and tren, winny would have to use to control prolactin right?
But I use 30mg of winny for 16 weeks?

My cycle is:
50mg prop ed
Tren ace 100mg 5x week
NPP 100mg 5x week
Bold 400mg 2x week
30mg winny ed

16week total.

What do you think?
BB life style.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2012, 01:40:34 PM »
i personally dont like to run two 19 nors at the same time.....would do the eq with the tren.  I like to save npp for in-betweeen tren runs.  Also, I don't know where you heard that about UG EQ, but there is tons of good quality EQ floating around there (don't ask me where to get it, I don't know).

dropp

• Getbig II
  • Brazilian gh15 pupil
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2012, 01:59:13 PM »
 I'm 195lb, 5'8 tall and 9-10% BF.
My goal with the cycle is to get the 210-215lb without going over 12% BF.

50mg prop/ every day
100mg tren ace/ every day
50mg NPP/ every day
400mg EQ/ 2x week
To control the prolactin 300mg B6
To control flavoring Letro 2x week 0.6 mg

All right? B6 will control prolactin?

Thanks
BB life style.