Author Topic: it doesnt make sense that the moon can be so bright when the sky is dark  (Read 4560 times)

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
 ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
#

lyquid

• Getbig III
and the sun is so supposobly so fucking huge on the other side of the earth that it supposobly is reflecting on the moon giving the moon its light

something doesnt add up

if the sun is much bigger than the earth why isnt the night sky brighter , why is there even a night sky if the sun is so fucking big like they say it is

i beleive the moon doesnt get its light from the sun

Lol wow I can't believe how fucking stupid you are. It's common sense but besides that u do realise how Sun isn't a big star regardless. There are suns that are millions yea million times bigger even in our galaxy let alone our universe. Omg I can't even begin to explain anything I feel it'd get me no where like wow we learned this in elementry school.

lyquid

• Getbig III
Wrap your drugged out mind on this for a few hours. There are two hundred billion stars ( suns) in our tiny galaxy which it is fairly small. Yet 125 billion galaxys visible to us. 125 x 200 billion . Just that we can see. So really are we one in a million.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
Ok back to school here... The reason space does not light up is that it is a void/vaccume with very little in it. Light is only visable when reflects off matter such as the moon. Light travels from the sun (which is a very large ball of mass), this light is pure bright white and can not be seen with the human eye... It travels in straight lines (in frequencys actually but its straight as far as you are concerned) this then hits an object like the moon and the light is bounced back to you who is staring up up at it in the night sky..

The reason the sky lights up is the sky is and atmosphere made up of gasss, particually the o-zone layer, when light filters through it as it comes straight from the sun the light alters and the eye sees this as the bright blue sky on a clear day. When its night time your in the shadow of the half of the planet in the day time so the light does not make its way through the atmosphere and light it up (in basic terms)