Author Topic: If you are a true,,, TRUE natural  (Read 11129 times)

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
Re: If you are a true,,, TRUE natural
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2012, 06:40:07 AM »
a good natural bodybuilder is a dead one

yeap,i want to see those fuckers dead too  :o
GETBIG!

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2012, 06:43:28 AM »

i think this should give people a clue

if i'm correct there were no steroids in this guys time

and there were no estrogens in the water, plastics etc

probably more sleep since no tv/computer addiction

probably higher natural test

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2012, 06:46:49 AM »
Well I'm turning 21 this year and I'm 6'1.
I guess I should learn self control and not always eat so much. But I have a big appetite

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2012, 06:48:25 AM »
I met a guy in my hometown gym back around 2000,he was about 23 years old, and had done one small cycle when he lived in California in the early 1990`s......he was training with IFBB pro Jeff Poulin at that time....Poulin saw potential then got him started on gear.

After that,he moved to Massachusettes which is where I met him.

Now one small cycle a few years before isn`t gonna` give you a ton of lasting muscle,plus he had stopped training for a couple of years and was a BMX bike champion.

Anyway,I got this kid competing in all natural contests where he kicked ass..............he had good limbs,and not so good torso muscles, but dieted strictly,did cardio,trained hard,and smart,and even entered some untested NPC shows where he always did OK in his weightclass.

He made sure to get a decent warmup,did 2-3 work sets,and 3-5 exercises per bodypart.

Had a life outside the gym too.

Another guy I trained,had been training over 20 years,I got him into contest condition,and he kicked ass on the natty as well as NPC stages.......never did gear,but was a former heroin user instead ............... one of the best Welterweight bodybuilders in the country,drugs or not.

Genetic freaks are out there and training hard,wish I was blessed in the muscle department instead of just being handsome with a big pecker!  :(

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2012, 06:48:50 AM »
perhaps but you cannot hypertrophy without roids but you can gain a pathetic amount of strength instead

better than nothing i guess

Just by saying 'pathetic' means you have disdain for the gains you get drug free.  For all the talk you do against naturals....you also bitch out when it comes to taking anything.

I was drug free up from the time I started in 1986 through the time I first pinned myself some 15-16 mos ago.  NEVER did I have the thought that my gains were pathetic.  I knew that the reality was if I gained 1 - 2lbs a year...of muscle, not this delusional permabulker shit weight, that I was ahead of the game.  When I first did a show in 1989 my contest weight was something like 174.....my last show in 2008 my contest weight was 188 or so.  Did I get all butt hurt about it?  Nope.  Stop trashing YOUR own choice and do something about it.  Otherwise shut the fuck up.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2012, 06:50:00 AM »
life is normal of an 18 year old uni student

depends on what i want to do, cut or bulk, adjust my macros and eat w.e i want , try to eat mostly unprocessed healthy shit, but having some sweets is fine if it fits your macros.

train hard, first off in the workout, i work my way up to a heavy set to bring up my big 3 lifts, and the rest is pretty heavy, good form hypertrophy.

maybe i take some fishoil.. ill start tommorow :D

not lean atm, but will get lean and stay there and just aim to get stronger until i get on gear

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2012, 06:51:51 AM »
Just by saying 'pathetic' means you have disdain for the gains you get drug free.  For all the talk you do against naturals....you also bitch out when it comes to taking anything.

I was drug free up from the time I started in 1986 through the time I first pinned myself some 15-16 mos ago.  NEVER did I have the thought that my gains were pathetic.  I knew that the reality was if I gained 1 - 2lbs a year...of muscle, not this delusional permabulker shit weight, that I was ahead of the game.  When I first did a show in 1989 my contest weight was something like 174.....my last show in 2008 my contest weight was 188 or so.  Did I get all butt hurt about it?  Nope.  Stop trashing YOUR own choice and do something about it.  Otherwise shut the fuck up.

you seem mad

haha

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2012, 06:52:14 AM »
life is normal of an 18 year old uni student

depends on what i want to do, cut or bulk, adjust my macros and eat w.e i want , try to eat mostly unprocessed healthy shit, but having some sweets is fine if it fits your macros.

train hard, first off in the workout, i work my way up to a heavy set to bring up my big 3 lifts, and the rest is pretty heavy, good form hypertrophy.

maybe i take some fishoil.. ill start tommorow :D

not lean atm, but will get lean and stay there and just aim to get stronger until i get on gear

Yeah , but you look like shit .

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2012, 06:53:10 AM »
Just by saying 'pathetic' means you have disdain for the gains you get drug free.  For all the talk you do against naturals....you also bitch out when it comes to taking anything.

I was drug free up from the time I started in 1986 through the time I first pinned myself some 15-16 mos ago.  NEVER did I have the thought that my gains were pathetic.  I knew that the reality was if I gained 1 - 2lbs a year...of muscle, not this delusional permabulker shit weight, that I was ahead of the game.  When I first did a show in 1989 my contest weight was something like 174.....my last show in 2008 my contest weight was 188 or so.  Did I get all butt hurt about it?  Nope.  Stop trashing YOUR own choice and do something about it.  Otherwise shut the fuck up.

Good post Curt!

Obviously a natty guy can build a great physique,but should not fall into the trap that he can ever look like an IFBB pro like the magazines will tell you.

Getting fat/bulking,and never cutting down will never help a natty either........permabulki ng so the scale says 200 is not bodybuilding.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2012, 06:53:45 AM »
Yeah , but you look like shit .

compared to hormone users, you look like shit too, compared to the actual population, any one who goes to the gym and is below 14% bf and has 15 inch arms, looks godly  8)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2012, 06:55:20 AM »
you seem mad

haha

Naw, I just speak the truth.  Truth is, I have seen women with better shoulder width than you.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2012, 06:57:02 AM »
compared to hormone users, you look like shit too, compared to the actual population, any one who goes to the gym and is below 14% bf looks godly  8)

You are not  below  14% bf  fat ass.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2012, 06:58:10 AM »
You are not  below  14% bf  fat ass.

dear god, you sound angry man,now go eat some more more sweet potato and talapia and suck on your grandpa's nut sack you homosexual

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2012, 06:59:38 AM »
dear god, you sound angry man,now go eat some more more sweet potato and talapia and suck on your grandpa's nut sack you homosexual

While Che and I have fucked with one another at times....have you ever posted a pic like he has?  Just asking

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2012, 07:05:25 AM »
While Che and I have fucked with one another at times....have you ever posted a pic like he has?  Just asking

Of course not , he's an 18yr/o  fat little kunt  that think he knows more than real bodybuilders like you and myself .
Homo meltdown in 3...2...1....

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2012, 07:06:48 AM »
Of course not , he's an 18yr/o  fat little kunt  that think he knows more than real bodybuilders like you and myself .
Homo meltdown in 3...2...1....

oh shit homo, 2 hours gone past, better go eat your 13th meal of brown rice and chicken  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2012, 07:11:12 AM »
oh shit homo, 2 hours gone past, better go eat your 13th meal of brown rice and chicken  ::) ::) ::) ::)

TBH, I have never seen che talk about being so regimented.  Seriously dude, what do you look like if you are going to talk shit about him?

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2012, 07:12:16 AM »
TBH, I have never seen che talk about being so regimented.  Seriously dude, what do you look like if you are going to talk shit about him?

who does he think he is to talk shit to me, for NO REASON, i jsut made my reply to the thread...???? and what does my appearance have to do with anything ?

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2012, 07:13:33 AM »
Naw, I just speak the truth.  Truth is, I have seen women with better shoulder width than you.

of course my girlfriend has wider shoulders than me

what is your point

that is genetics fool

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2012, 07:16:30 AM »
If anyone feels the need to eat going by the clock,who really cares anyway,it`s not that big of a deal,and it`s not hard to do either........takes nothing away from your life as long as you aren`t crazy obsessed and break out cold chicken breasts at funerals and eat tuna and brown rice while getting head from your chick!!   :D

Not everybody can live on ice cream and sushi even if they are enhanced,and some choose not to anyway.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2012, 07:17:14 AM »
who does he think he is to talk shit to me, for NO REASON, i jsut made my reply to the thread...????

He was talking to PNS, not you...it appears you started it with him....

Oh and PNS...accept that you are not willing (notice I didnt say have the guts) to go the drug route and stop bitching about it.  I made my conscious decision to not do it until I was done competing.  Seriously, if you dont like your situation, change it.  Otherwise (as previously stated) shut the fuck up.  

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2012, 07:17:38 AM »

:D

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2012, 07:19:50 AM »

Oh and PNS...accept that you are not willing (notice I didnt say have the guts) to go the drug route and stop bitching about it.  I made my conscious decision to not do it until I was done competing.  Seriously, if you dont like your situation, change it.  Otherwise (as previously stated) shut the fuck up.  

i will bitch about it for as long as i please

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2012, 07:20:42 AM »
i will bitch about it for as long as i please

how come u dont juice pns? u shud at least get on the prohormones and see ifit helps

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2012, 07:21:13 AM »

no, look back, he started on me for NO REASON, get your facts right mate.