Author Topic: If you are a true,,, TRUE natural  (Read 11242 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: If you are a true,,, TRUE natural
« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2012, 09:26:06 AM »
I love when people talk about eating 'bland' diets!  :D

Steak
Chicken
Fish
Eggs
Eggwhites
Dairy
Veggies
Good Fats

The above food should be eaten by every bodybuilder most of the time except for cheat days or cheat meals................enh anced or all natural.......doesn`t matter.

What`s wrong with eating baked chicken,potatoes or rice,and a nice salad as one of your meals?

You gotta` make some sacrifices to look good.......you`ll never look like a bodybuilder by living on canned ravioli,Fruit-Loops,and cookies......if it was easy,everyone would look great!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2012, 09:28:20 AM »

Steak
Chicken
Fish
Eggs
Eggwhites
Dairy
Veggies
Good Fats

The above food should be eaten by every bodybuilder most of the time except for cheat days or cheat meals................enh anced or all natural.......doesn`t matter.

What`s wrong with eating baked chicken,potatoes or rice,and a nice salad as one of your meals?

You gotta` make some sacrifices to look good.......you`ll never look like a bodybuilder by living on canned ravioli,Fruit-Loops,and cookies......if it was easy,everyone would look great!

X1000

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2012, 09:30:26 AM »
I never said eating better was bland, I actually think meats are the tastiest of foods, but you do need to cut out on cookies, pizzas, ice cream and all that in order to control calories and satiation better, specially if youre not taking fat loss drugs.

In the end, the habits you create for yourself will make you, I just dont want to eat sweets and pizzas anymore, Id have one every once in a while but all in all my new life style is satisfying for me.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2012, 09:33:02 AM »
My breakfast every morning:

5 Egg Whites
1 Whole Egg
1oz Fat free cheese
(usually make scrambled, or omlette.  I will throw green chilies in there or jalepeno peppers)

2.5 oz ground turkey made like breakfast sausage (with cayenne, sage, fennel, and salt) - if I am too lazy to make the breakfast patties I will scramble eggs up with turkey

1.5oz frosted flakes with splash of Silk milk

Metabolic....seriously, I eat ALL that shit on my cheat day....I am actually leaner now than I ever walked around at non-contest.  So many people ask "why sacrifice it during the week, why not just eat a little every day"....because I like to play chemistry set with my body in regards to the calorie cycling....and what insulin and leptin responses are with change in food quantity/type

** edit - WTF was turkey burkey?  LOL

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2012, 09:36:29 AM »

5 Egg Whites
1 Whole Egg
1oz Fat free cheese
(usually make scrambled, or omlette.  I will throw green chilies in there or jalepeno peppers)

2.5 oz turkey burkey made like breakfast sausage (with cayenne, sage, fennel, and salt) - if I am too lazy to make the breakfast patties I will scramble eggs up with turkey

Metabolic....seriously, I eat ALL that shit on my cheat day....I am actually leaner now than I ever walked around at non-contest.  So many people ask "why sacrifice it during the week, why not just eat a little every day"....because I like to play chemistry set with my body in regards to the calorie cycling....and what insulin and leptin responses are with change in food quantity/type

Cool, cheat days are meant for that and I know that, but you NEED to switch habits if youre natural.  You need to stay at energetic deficits to lose fat, you need to control hunger, etc.  I mean, most people eat like shit, chances are you will have to make big changes, maybe its not your case (are you on dat celltech?)

Also, cheat days are controlled and rational, its not just endulging in a rampage of food.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 11, 2012, 09:37:31 AM »

5 Egg Whites
1 Whole Egg
1oz Fat free cheese
(usually make scrambled, or omlette.  I will throw green chilies in there or jalepeno peppers)

2.5 oz turkey burkey made like breakfast sausage (with cayenne, sage, fennel, and salt) - if I am too lazy to make the breakfast patties I will scramble eggs up with turkey

Metabolic....seriously, I eat ALL that shit on my cheat day....I am actually leaner now than I ever walked around at non-contest.  So many people ask "why sacrifice it during the week, why not just eat a little every day"....because I like to play chemistry set with my body in regards to the calorie cycling....and what insulin and leptin responses are with change in food quantity/type
Shit,that`s a damn good meal for bodybuilding purposes and not dry or bland in any way shape or form.

The only time eating super strict is a true necessity is before a contest....then a strict regimen should be followed to look your best onstage.

Eating a nice steak,with rice,cottage cheese, and some green beans is far from a sacrifice.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2012, 09:39:34 AM »
Cool, cheat days are meant for that and I know that, but you NEED to switch habits if youre natural.  You need to stay at energetic deficits to lose fat, you need to control hunger, etc.  I mean, most people eat like shit, chances are you will have to make big changes, maybe its not your case (are you on dat celltech?)

Also, cheat days are controlled and rational, its not just endulging in a rampage of food.
Exactly,or at least they should be controlled somewhat.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2012, 09:43:06 AM »
my best dried out ,,,,

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #83 on: March 11, 2012, 09:46:41 AM »
Cool, cheat days are meant for that and I know that, but you NEED to switch habits if youre natural.  You need to stay at energetic deficits to lose fat, you need to control hunger, etc.  I mean, most people eat like shit, chances are you will have to make big changes, maybe its not your case (are you on dat celltech?)

I respectfully disagree....I switched to doing that starting the very day I swore off competing October 2008.  My clean days are 1900cals, my cheat days are the same, up till last meal.  My cheat meal is usually about 1200cals.  My cheat days have swelled from 6000cals to now about 8500cals.  I am STARVING monday morning when I wake up. 

I do cardio 4x per week...in the morning...just because i like to watch some TV and catch up on taped shows.  I train 4 - 5x per week.  Nothing special....

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #84 on: March 11, 2012, 09:48:00 AM »
What is life like?
How do you set up your diet?
How do you train (always relatively heavy)?
Do you rely heavily on supplementation?
Do you stay relatively lean? Can it be done?
Could someone post a pic of a true,,, TRUE natural.
http://www.cutandjacked.com/CutAndJacked-Interview-Team-Grenades-Jamie-Alderton
The guy in the link above says he always stays within 3 weeks of photoshoot ready, and claims natural?
Please only serious answers.

What is life like?  great
How do you set up your diet? dont have one
How do you train (always relatively heavy)? heavy
Do you rely heavily on supplementation? no
Do you stay relatively lean? Can it be done? always naturally lean between 6 - 8%
choice is an illusion

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #85 on: March 11, 2012, 09:50:43 AM »

What is life like?  great
How do you set up your diet? dont have one
How do you train (always relatively heavy)? heavy
Do you rely heavily on supplementation? no
Do you stay relatively lean? Can it be done? always naturally lean between 6 - 8%
8)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 11, 2012, 09:51:09 AM »
my best dried out ,,,,
All serious dedication!!  ;)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #87 on: March 11, 2012, 09:56:21 AM »
All serious dedication!!  ;)
u know wes i stay low key here,,,but in all honesty whether ur using or clean why get on stage at anything less than 100pct the best u could be,,i mean every detail covered,,,i've seen drug guys on stage thick but smooth,,,just diet hard and let chips fall where they may,,if ur shredded and get beat buy a guy with better shape but less conditioning than u well thats how it goes,genetics for shape beat u ,,or u might be shredded and beat a guy bigger but less stellar conditiong well then ur efforts paid off...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 11, 2012, 10:00:01 AM »
u know wes i stay low key here,,,but in all honesty whether ur using or clean why get on stage at anything less than 100pct the best u could be,,i mean every detail covered,,,i've seen drug guys on stage thick but smooth,,,just diet hard and let chips fall where they may,,if ur shredded and get beat buy a guy with better shape but less conditioning than u well thats how it goes,genetics for shape beat u ,,or u might be shredded and beat a guy bigger but less stellar conditiong well then ur efforts paid off...
My thought exactly bro.

At times,I`ve looked better competing than at other times,but regardless,I always did the best I could to look as good as I possibly could.

After all,you are really competing against your last best conditioning/showing....you have no control over other competitors and how they will look anyway.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #89 on: March 11, 2012, 10:03:19 AM »
My thought exactly bro.

At times,I`ve looked better competing than at other times,but regardless,I always did the best I could to look as good as I possibly could.

After all,you are really competing against your last best conditioning/showing....you have no control over other competitors and how they will look anyway.

If I were a competing pro Id anonymously mail to all the other guys a huge chocolate cake every day of their lives to be delivered in their own doors at around 3 pm.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 11, 2012, 10:07:09 AM »
If I were a competing pro Id anonymously mail to all the other guys a huge chocolate cake every day of their lives to be delivered in their own doors at around 3 pm.
LOL  ;D

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #91 on: March 11, 2012, 10:20:03 AM »

Steak
Chicken
Fish
Eggs
Eggwhites
Dairy
Veggies
Good Fats

THIS

Great post Wes.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 11, 2012, 10:23:12 AM »
THIS

Great post Wes.
Thanks bro.......so many people make it out to be so much more than it really is.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: March 11, 2012, 10:49:34 AM »

wow excellent

best i've seen so far on getbig

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #94 on: March 11, 2012, 10:54:36 AM »
Nothing but EC Stack, which may be considered not natural, which I kind of agree with.

so is this still considered natty?

at this condition i was using an ECA supp

and i was eating chessegbugers, fries, KFC, taco hell etc

but instead of 3 burritos and 2 tacos i ate 1 burrito and 1 taco, and instead of a triple with chesse, large fry, and a large coke, i ate a double with cheese and a iced tea, etc

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #95 on: March 11, 2012, 11:07:04 AM »

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #96 on: March 11, 2012, 11:07:26 AM »
my best dried out ,,,,
again great condition....
very good great seperation ... eg arms
choice is an illusion

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 11, 2012, 11:09:02 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #98 on: March 11, 2012, 11:09:17 AM »
so is this still considered natty?

at this condition i was using an ECA supp

and i was eating chessegbugers, fries, KFC, taco hell etc

but instead of 3 burritos and 2 tacos i ate 1 burrito and 1 taco, and instead of a triple with chesse, large fry, and a large coke, i ate a double with cheese and a iced tea, etc
yeah why not,,,,if its thyroid med no,clen no,,otc yeah,,look good bit more thickness /size at the time how long was pic?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #99 on: March 11, 2012, 11:24:47 AM »
yeah why not,,,,if its thyroid med no,clen no,,otc yeah,,look good bit more thickness /size at the time how long was pic?

bout 12 years ago, although i'm no longer a lifetime natty as of thursday

and wes, i just had a dream bout ya and you were danny padilla ;D ;D ;D

i asked you how big yours arms were at thier biggest, and you said to me "that's not your business" lol