Author Topic: A US soldier in Afghanistan has shot dead 15 civilians..Nine children.  (Read 29033 times)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Re: A US soldier in Afghanistan has shot dead 15 civilians..Nine children.
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2012, 09:02:41 PM »
I am amazed that people still believe and trust their President - it is testament to the high levels of brain washing created by the curriculum - Very powerful stuff, remove children from their parents, I am always amazed that parents willingly hand over their children to an obvious elitist system, but anyway, people do, but I digress, the government then fills their impressionable minds full of BS so that they grow up and wonder why The President lied for the millionth time and yet do nothing about it!  Amazing stuff Propaganda!

Take women orientated subjects out of the equation and your posts are bang on.

Trans Milkshake.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2012, 06:04:17 AM »
It just keeps getting better. The dude attacked the killed 16 Afghani's while they were sleeping. LOL!!  I hope we stay another 10 years and kill another 100,000 pigs.

LOL, arabs probably have same mentality about 9/11 when they flew planes into the trade buildings and killed 2500 fat c**ts. All this guy got was 16afghanis

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2012, 06:05:09 AM »
This guy should be stoned.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2012, 06:06:47 AM »
LOL, arabs probably have same mentality about 9/11 when they flew planes into the trade buildings and killed 2500 fat c**ts. All this guy got was 16afghanis

x2, check out how many people where killed in "suicide bombings".

Sad thing that women and kids got killed, but hey, shit happens.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2012, 06:11:11 AM »
Why do you think there are suicide bombers.
Maybe it has something to do with 'precision bombs' that take out schools and kill innocent children.
But you fuccers forget that each child has a parent and a relatives, and they know who is responsible for murdering their children.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2012, 06:17:50 AM »
Why do you think there are suicide bombers.
Maybe it has something to do with 'precision bombs' that take out schools and kill innocent children.
But you fuccers forget that each child has a parent and a relatives, and they know who is responsible for murdering their children.

Whats this got to do with Americans getting bent over a fucked in the ass on 9/11?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2012, 06:19:23 AM »
Afghanistan, the "Graveyard of Empires" for sure.

Disjointed population, very low literacy rate, no real govt., no roads or any real infrastructure.....has never really had a centralized power structure, clans/warlord/small town structure, this has been forever. 10 years of nation building isn't going to change that.

After ousting the Taliban, destroying the terror networks after 9/11 we should have left, that was the mission and it was accomplished. Instead we deploy NATO forces as well and occupy the country to do...uh, stuff and things.

Bad idea.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2012, 06:21:41 AM »
Whats this got to do with Americans getting bent over a fucked in the ass on 9/11?

What does Afghanistan have to do with 9/11?
The hijackers were Saudi nationals.

That's if you believe the official story.
There are rumblings now that it may have been a set up by our 'allies'.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2012, 06:30:22 AM »
All slugs

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2012, 06:33:55 AM »
What does Afghanistan have to do with 9/11?
The hijackers were Saudi nationals.

That's if you believe the official story.
There are rumblings now that it may have been a set up by our 'allies'.
AQ's base for training was in Afghanistan, with the support of the Taliban.
dummy  ::)
!

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2012, 06:38:20 AM »
dummy  ::)

You don't know what you're talking about idiot.

But I'm not going in to further detail.

American public gets a little smidgen of the actual truth.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2012, 06:49:01 AM »
You don't know what you're talking about idiot.

But I'm not going in to further detail.

American public gets a little smidgen of the actual truth.
Please enlighten us all, oh wise one. We want to know the secrets from someone who has direct access to the actual truth.
!

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2012, 06:58:43 AM »
dummy  ::)

The Taliban that the American goverment virtually created? Oh...
Trans Milkshake.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2012, 07:01:19 AM »
Gee, your government has really done a number on you - I can understand you thinking Arabs are Pig Dogs, as an American, i would be upset too if for the last 50 years our government had been telling its citizens how kick ass they were and yet couldn't even defeat a bunch of 3rd world towel heads after 10 years of illegal occupation.  i can see your frustration at the continuing rebellion against your illegal occupation.

I am sorry that other nationalities don't like to be illegally invaded and resist murderous military occupations - don't they know we just killed all those civilian's for there own good.  When will these Arabs ever learn, that killing them is helping them and that war is peace. gee i don't know, it all seems pretty logical to me - kill = help and war = peace, how is our American point of view wrong.  I will repeat again, war = peace and killing = helping   -  anyway, if we kill enough Arabs they will finally see we are doing it for their own good!

Have you read "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich"?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2012, 07:07:01 AM »
The Taliban that the American goverment virtually created? Oh...

Karma is a bitch, as they say.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2012, 08:35:59 AM »
Response from Government: Nothing to see here folks! Eh, hem, Ah, 9/11 & terrorism and all that, yeah, that's right, they're the bad guys, the're evil - how dare the Iraqis resist our forced occupation leading to 1/4 million civilian deaths - don't these stupid Iraqis know that we are killing them for their own good.  These fucking IRAQIS just don't seem to get it!  Dumb Towelheads, well, I guess will have to kill some more Iraqis until they understand that we are killing for peace, yeah I know its a paradox and complete evil to justify peace with war, but god dammit we love to kill and blow shit up, and who is the rest of the world to say anything.  If they don't like it, they can go live on another planet!
NO!!!!!!!  I'm glad this example was brought to light.  Us Americans with brains condemn this activity.  He should be sentenced to death just like any other common murderer.  We don't condone killing innocent people.  Unlike Radical Islam who would celebrate sawing the head off of a tourist.  How do you explain those videos E-Kul?

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2012, 08:39:48 AM »
NO!!!!!!!  I'm glad this example was brought to light.  Us Americans with brains condemn this activity.  He should be sentenced to death just like any other common murderer.  We don't condone killing innocent people.  Unlike Radical Islam who would celebrate sawing the head off of a tourist.  How do you explain those videos E-Kul?

I'd saw some heads off too if China started bombing us (oh--my kid's school was bombed, it's just collateral damage) and 'liberating' us.

Oh to be liberated with bombs!

If we weren't invading their country there wouldn't be any soldiers over there to kill.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2012, 08:46:09 AM »
Why shouldn't we accept our liberators?
Afterall, Chinese civilization is thousands of years old compared to our short barbarian history.
If our children die, it is a small price to pay so that we may be incorporated by them.
This is 'collateral damage'. We shouldn't retaliate.
We shouldn't resort to desperate measures to stop our Chinese liberators.
What's a quarter million people?

See how dehumanizing people works?

And btw, I'm no fan of ragheads--but they are human beings.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2012, 08:48:04 AM »
People often mistake my judgement of the Western Governments role in civilian war deaths for an acceptance of what the other side does! I hate that shit those radicals do, it's mortifying, horrifying and appalling - but the killing the arabs are doing isn't in my name - Our governments are killing people on behalf of their countrymen - I personally, don't want any part of it, I don't want their propaganda, their lies, or their blood on my hands, so like anyone else who wants to detach themselves from murderers, I protest - but seriously, who can you protest too when the people running the show are the murderers!
V

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2012, 08:49:00 AM »
This is the unfortunate consequence of war and keeping our troops there too long and for too many deployment tours.  We need to get our troops out of there now and transition to special forces, special ops, surveillance and counter-terrorism.
Horrible to hear innocent people dying at the hands of our troops.  But these people are subject to war and oppression for hundreds of years.  They must force change internally.  Much of the middle east is a real mess, blinded by religion and oppressive dictators.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2012, 09:00:00 AM »
People often mistake my judgement of the Western Governments role in civilian war deaths for an acceptance of what the other side does! I hate that shit those radicals do, it's mortifying, horrifying and appalling - but the killing the arabs are doing isn't in my name - Our governments are killing people on behalf of their countrymen - I personally, don't want any part of it, I don't want their propaganda, their lies, or their blood on my hands, so like anyone else who wants to detach themselves from murderers, I protest - but seriously, who can you protest too when the people running the show are the murderers!
Whats the solution then?  Close our boarders and deport anyone who is not an American citizen?  What would happen if we left the middle east completely, but were still attacked by terrorists sometime in the future?  We can't let things like that slide.  Radical Islamists believe that you are an Infidel if you do not follow the Quran.  They want to wipe all of the infidels off of this earth.  There is no reasoning to these people, therefore the only option is to kill them before they kill innocent people.  I believe its the job of the peaceful Muslims over there to out these terrorist fucks.  stop protecting them, stop hiding them.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2012, 09:00:36 AM »
This is the unfortunate consequence of war and keeping our troops there too long and for too many deployment tours.  We need to get our troops out of there now and transition to special forces, special ops, surveillance and counter-terrorism.
Horrible to hear innocent people dying at the hands of our troops.  But these people are subject to war and oppression for hundreds of years.  They must force change internally.  Much of the middle east is a real mess, blinded by religion and oppressive dictators.

Just like everywhere else then. ::)
Trans Milkshake.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2012, 09:02:35 AM »
Whats the solution then?  Close our boarders and deport anyone who is not an American citizen?  What would happen if we left the middle east completely, but were still attacked by terrorists sometime in the future?  We can't let things like that slide.  Radical Islamists believe that you are an Infidel if you do not follow the Quran.  They want to wipe all of the infidels off of this earth.  There is no reasoning to these people, therefore the only option is to kill them before they kill innocent people.  I believe its the job of the peaceful Muslims over there to out these terrorist fucks.  stop protecting them, stop hiding them.

No...

Notice you hardly ever heard about Islamic terrorism in the 20s, 30s--before we started meddling in their affairs.

That's because (and I've heard this from the Islamics themselves) it's more about politics than religion.

Terrorist are politically motivated, because we are violating their sovereignty. Propagandist want you to believe it's all foaming mindless animals.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2012, 09:02:41 AM »
Just like everywhere else then. ::)
Not when your religion requires you to kill the Infidels and start a Jihad.  Christians realised this was wrong hundreds of years ago.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2012, 09:09:36 AM »
Not when your religion requires you to kill the Infidels and start a Jihad.  Christians realised this was wrong hundreds of years ago.

It's all the same shit, different names.

We "liberate" country's instead...

Organised religion is about control and acquisition of power and wealth.

The sheep just blindly follow and facilitate that end.
Trans Milkshake.