Author Topic: A US soldier in Afghanistan has shot dead 15 civilians..Nine children.  (Read 29056 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: A US soldier in Afghanistan has shot dead 15 civilians..Nine children.
« Reply #225 on: March 17, 2012, 06:17:20 AM »
What is considered an innocent civilian then?  There is no way we said "ah what the hell, lets kill 250,000 innocent people just for the hell of it!"  It seems like innocent kids get stoned to death over there anyway.   I'm sure there have been some innocent people killed.  I'm curious as to where you guys come up with this 250,000 number.  Who reported this info?  I'm sure there were times when the Taliban took people who died from either natural causes, illness, etc.....  and claimed they were from U.S. soldier attacks.  Propoganda works both ways you know  ;)  You have to remember, innocent people died because we are in their country.  Someday, if someone decides to invade New York, I bet there will be innocent people that die as well.  Oh wait!  I think something like that happened in 2001.  If those death toll claims came from anywhere outside the U.S., then I would question it.
Iraq Body Count is an ongoing human security project which maintains and updates the world’s largest public database of violent civilian deaths during and since the 2003 invasion. The count encompasses non-combatants killed by military or paramilitary action and the breakdown in civil security following the invasion.

There are a documented Documented civilian deaths from violence

105,721 – 115,476

Full analysis of the WikiLeaks' Iraq War Logs
 may add 13,750 civilian deaths.

*** although some sources claim twice that number

Anyway, USA has no idea who attacked The Twin Towers - the best bet is it was a false flag operation by your own government as a way of creating emotion and fear in it's citizens and leaving the US free to go to war to secure some of the Worlds Resources.  HA HA and this poster thinks America is going to do an accurate and reasonable bodycount! 

Only the non terrorists care enough to count Americas pile of dead bodies as a result of their Global Terrorist Campaign!
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #226 on: March 17, 2012, 06:53:33 AM »
Iraq Body Count is an ongoing human security project which maintains and updates the world’s largest public database of violent civilian deaths during and since the 2003 invasion. The count encompasses non-combatants killed by military or paramilitary action and the breakdown in civil security following the invasion.

There are a documented Documented civilian deaths from violence

105,721 – 115,476

Full analysis of the WikiLeaks' Iraq War Logs
 may add 13,750 civilian deaths.

*** although some sources claim twice that number

Anyway, USA has no idea who attacked The Twin Towers - the best bet is it was a false flag operation by your own government as a way of creating emotion and fear in it's citizens and leaving the US free to go to war to secure some of the Worlds Resources.  HA HA and this poster thinks America is going to do an accurate and reasonable bodycount! 

Only the non terrorists care enough to count Americas pile of dead bodies as a result of their Global Terrorist Campaign!
And do you think that an outside source (that probably hates the U.S. to begin with) would do an accurate count?  By all accounts we invaded Iraq to liberate the country from Saddam.  The majority wanted us to overthrow that government.  Remember Saddam? The same guy who murdered countless people just to test his mustard gas.  Claim what you want but the U.S. does have compassion for other nations (to a fault in my opinion)  Afghanistan is a joke.  We made the mistake of invading a place where it's fighting force (Taliban) hides in caves, places bombs in the ground all over the place (that anyone can walk on!)  They put their own people at risk by trying to hide amongst the civilians.  For every innocent person that was killed, there was a soldier who hesitated, and then got killed because there was a coward with an AK hiding behind women and children claiming to be innocent.  People die in war.  War is not a gentleman's game.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #227 on: March 17, 2012, 07:03:03 AM »
If you dont believe me, consider listening to Noam Chomsky - he is considered perhaps the greatest Intellectual of our time - he tends to see things the same way!
Hmm. Correction: Noam is a pubic intellectual. He is quite good at the documentation of US foreign policy, but you have to be careful with him, as he is a forthright moral relativist. Slippery slope, that. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: March 17, 2012, 07:06:47 AM »
And do you think that an outside source (that probably hates the U.S. to begin with) would do an accurate count?  By all accounts we invaded Iraq to liberate the country from Saddam.  The majority wanted us to overthrow that government.  Remember Saddam? The same guy who murdered countless people just to test his mustard gas.  Claim what you want but the U.S. does have compassion for other nations (to a fault in my opinion)  Afghanistan is a joke.  We made the mistake of invading a place where it's fighting force (Taliban) hides in caves, places bombs in the ground all over the place (that anyone can walk on!)  They put their own people at risk by trying to hide amongst the civilians.  For every innocent person that was killed, there was a soldier who hesitated, and then got killed because there was a coward with an AK hiding behind women and children claiming to be innocent.  People die in war.  War is not a gentleman's game.
The crime is America has illegally invaded and then murdered hundreds of thousands of civilians and then covered it up and shamefully claimed pride in their actions, the IRAQ war was the only war of recent times were there were Protests before the Start of the war, and the protests have continued, Those who are keeping body counts are comprised of people who are allied with the States - they just want the truth to come out - so the average idiot American puts a stop to their murderous leaders.  Iraqis were also blinded by propaganda, and it didn't take them long to work out the US were Terrorists, and NO I don't think they want the STATES there murdering their men, women & children all to secure some resources.  Anyway, the fact you think the US is compassionate shows your deep ignorance, it is this fact, that the average American thinks they are compassionate, that makes them so EVIL!  The worst EVIL always disguises itself in righteousness, all people want is the truth, but you will never hear it from an American, and those that know the truth are just shot down by the millions of brainwashed civilians.  I know the truth will eventually come out, and those who supported the war will be seen as either despicable human beings or deeply brainwashed and just plain Ignorant!. THU USA are pathological and Psychotic murderers.  The truth will always be the truth! And until America takes resonsibility for it's attrocities across the globe and stop pretending like they are the second coming of Christ, they will always be Hated by the rest of the world.
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: March 17, 2012, 07:07:33 AM »
We all are also forgetting something:  Civillian deaths will undoubtedly be higher because of who we are fighting.  Everyone over there looks the SAME!  We are not fighting an professional army.  The grandpa on the corner might be a Taliban general, and the nice lady offering "flowers of peace" (no pun intended) might be strapped with enough explosives to take out a whole company!  We stick out like a sore thumb over there.  Our soldiers probably do have an itchy trigger finger at this point.  That's why we need to get the fuck out of there!  I think we can all agree on that!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: March 17, 2012, 07:12:33 AM »
The crime is America has illegally invaded and then murdered hundreds of thousands of civilians and then covered it up and shamefully claimed pride in their actions, the IRAQ war was the only war of recent times were there were Protests before the Start of the war, and the protests have continued, Those who are keeping body counts are comprised of people who are allied with the States - they just want the truth to come out - so the average idiot American puts a stop to their murderous leaders.  Iraqis were also blinded by propaganda, and it didn't take them long to work out the US were Terrorists, and NO I don't think they want the STATES there murdering their men, women & children all to secure some resources.  Anyway, the fact you think the US is compassionate shows your deep ignorance, it is this fact, that the average American thinks they are compassionate, that makes them so EVIL!  The worst EVIL always disguises itself in righteousness, all people want is the truth, but you will never hear it from an American, and those that know the truth are just shot down by the millions of brainwashed civilians.  I know the truth will eventually come out, and those who supported the war will be seen as either despicable human beings or deeply brainwashed and just plain Ignorant!. THU USA are pathological and Psychotic murderers.  The truth will always be the truth! And until America takes resonsibility for it's attrocities across the globe and stop pretending like they are the second coming of Christ, they will always be Hated by the rest of the world.
This isn't just about the Middle East.  What about the civil wars in Africa.  Black Hawk Down?   We have seen the videos of innocent people being slaughtered and burned alive on this very site.  Nations ask for our help, we are the most powerful nation with the resources to help those in need.  Let me guess, youll say we went to Africa just for the blood diamonds.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #231 on: March 17, 2012, 07:12:58 AM »
If you dont believe me, consider listening to Noam Chomsky - he is considered perhaps the greatest Intellectual of our time - he tends to see things the same way!

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Your quote

Noam on truthers

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: March 17, 2012, 07:17:21 AM »
Isn't Australia one of our Allies?  What did you send to help us?  Probably some Kangaroo's, a case of Nutella, and Lee Priest in a Superman outfit. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: March 17, 2012, 07:18:34 AM »
Hmm. Correction: Noam is a pubic intellectual. He is quite good at the documentation of US foreign policy, but you have to be careful with him, as he is a forthright moral relativist. Slippery slope, that. 
Well essentially "There are no absolute truths - and truth is always relative to some form of reference" - but this is why Noam is so successful - it is too dangerous to state what should be done - or what is the highest moral ground to take! but what he does do beautifully is honestly describe the way things are - which makes a refreshing change from the constant propaganda coming out of the States.  The people want the truth, and guys like Noam are serving it up in good measure.  It is just unfortunate the average person is educated or insightful enough to grasp where Noam is coming from - he is gently trying to urge the brainwashed zombies into action, essentially Noam just wants to spark the ordinary mans Imagination that has been squashed by their Government - Just Imagine you were the Civilians, and IRAQ was the superpower killing your friends and family in devastating and indefensible fashion.  Anyway, I think the average American is deeply Cold, selfish and seems to lack even the slightest insight into the human condition - Essentially, they are a Cruel race of Human Beings! with the odd exception of say guys like Noam.
V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #234 on: March 17, 2012, 07:53:26 AM »
Well essentially "There are no absolute truths - and truth is always relative to some form of reference" - but this is why Noam is so successful - it is too dangerous to state what should be done - or what is the highest moral ground to take! but what he does do beautifully is honestly describe the way things are - which makes a refreshing change from the constant propaganda coming out of the States.  The people want the truth, and guys like Noam are serving it up in good measure.  It is just unfortunate the average person is educated or insightful enough to grasp where Noam is coming from - he is gently trying to urge the brainwashed zombies into action, essentially Noam just wants to spark the ordinary mans Imagination that has been squashed by their Government - Just Imagine you were the Civilians, and IRAQ was the superpower killing your friends and family in devastating and indefensible fashion.  Anyway, I think the average American is deeply Cold, selfish and seems to lack even the slightest insight into the human condition - Essentially, they are a Cruel race of Human Beings! with the odd exception of say guys like Noam.

You're painting all Americans with a very broad brush , lots of Americans have protested since Vietnam , called for actions against .Gov and tried to push for social change , called for impeachment of GWB for war crimes , lots of protests in the US against both wars

You're confusing .Gov with America , believe me speaking as an average America we hate the government too

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #235 on: March 17, 2012, 08:29:21 AM »
You're painting all Americans with a very broad brush , lots of Americans have protested since Vietnam , called for actions against .Gov and tried to push for social change , called for impeachment of GWB for war crimes , lots of protests in the US against both wars

You're confusing .Gov with America , believe me speaking as an average America we hate the government too

This. There is an apathy and a general ignorance in all populations in regards to such things. Some speak out, most don't. America doesn't behave differently than any other nation in a position of power unfortunately. Failings of the human condition.
Trans Milkshake.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #236 on: March 17, 2012, 09:12:07 AM »
Afghanistan had a fledgling democracy with womens rights and rule of law prior to the soviet invasion in 1979.  Much of what has happened since in Afghanistan, Pakistan and the frontier provinces is the direct result of superpower meddling.

Some interesting pictures from the 50's and 60's - http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2010/05/27/once_upon_a_time_in_afghanistan#1

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #237 on: March 17, 2012, 10:04:28 AM »

Fucking A!!!!

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #238 on: March 17, 2012, 10:07:08 AM »
Afghanistan had a fledgling democracy with womens rights and rule of law prior to the soviet invasion in 1979.  Much of what has happened since in Afghanistan, Pakistan and the frontier provinces is the direct result of superpower meddling.

Some interesting pictures from the 50's and 60's - http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2010/05/27/once_upon_a_time_in_afghanistan#1

Read about this a few years ago.

Completely tragic.

All in the pursuit of greed and power.
Trans Milkshake.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #239 on: March 17, 2012, 12:34:38 PM »

Same thing in Iraq. It was relatively secular.
The problem is, most people aren't educated and don't realize this. Then superpowers intervene, and create a moral basis for the religious fanatics to swoop in.
People like Shizzo have a really perverse form of logic--making all manner of excuses for killing 1/4 million innocents... as if there's any sort of justification.
Before we started intervening in foreign affairs--before WWII incidents of islamic radicals attacking US soil were virtual nil. But now they've made it dangerous for us to travel. You have to say you're Canadian or some such. We need to go back to isolationism.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #240 on: March 17, 2012, 12:37:21 PM »
Sane people don't strap bombs to themselves and run into a crowded area hoping to kill as many men, women, and children as possible.  Just wait until some of these assholes eventually make their way down under and attack you.  I bet you change your tune then.

How else do you fight an invading army that has robotic predator drones, 'precision' guided missiles, advanced tanks, helicopters, snipers that can blow you away from miles...

You're brainwashed.

And no, we didn't go over there to liberate anyone. We're there to protect the interest of those in power.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #241 on: March 17, 2012, 01:53:06 PM »
I thought Obama promised that the campaigne/war in Aghanistan would be over already or thats what he said when he was running for President in 2008.
all drugs - TPPIIP

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #242 on: March 17, 2012, 05:03:35 PM »
The problem is, most people aren't educated and don't realize this.

The general public and educated? ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: March 17, 2012, 11:27:32 PM »
I thought Obama promised that the campaigne/war in Aghanistan would be over already or thats what he said when he was running for President in 2008.

Yeah, he dropped the ball on that one. The lesson I took from that any many other campaign promises since I was old enough to vote was... don't believe anything they say they will do while on the campaign trail

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #244 on: March 17, 2012, 11:31:28 PM »
The Iraq War was a huge robbery that turned into robbery and mass murder. No suprise, those things happen. Yes the US should be held accountable in a war crimes trial, but we have more guns/bombs/jetfighters than everyone else so the trial will not happen.
a