Author Topic: Girlfriends - Do you have one? Rough times?  (Read 26405 times)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: Girlfriends - Do you have one? Rough times?
« Reply #225 on: May 24, 2012, 07:48:45 AM »
Depends. This is what happen to atheists who are unable to have faith in anything/anyone and who are simply told to fuck other people up to insure their own survival. Atheists have a great "magical" childhood being spoonfed and spoiled by their divorced parents and then growing up have a hard time realizing they re just powerless animals with very limited possibilities like all single life form on earth, reproducing subconsciously most of the time patterns they learnt from their own caregivers, and whose sole purpose everyday is to ...survive, facing the competition of other life forms.  Believers dont have that problem as they re able to give a meaning to their existence, are more low profile/humble, able to be satisfied with what they have instead of always wanting more. Basically atheists grow up the wrong way while believers grow up the healthy -psychologically, spiritually speaking- way.

This is why religion is important; it allows one to get better with age instead of getting more miserable. Being able to say "this is good, this is bad, I'm on that side of the fence" , being able everyday to place yourself in the grand scheme of thing is just fundamental for one's mental balance.  Atheists think that all that matter is to dominate at all costs and that only this will insure their "hapiness". Obviously when their strenghts start to disapear, melt over time, they re left with nothing else, as they developed no spirituality and global understanding of life, only a cynical view of the world that made them focus solely on themselves. As a result others dont care about them anymore, as they never cared about others anyway.
???
G

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: May 24, 2012, 07:57:42 AM »
???
The Best is sometimes the enemy of the Good. You should know that if you re into asian philosophies/religions as it is a core principle of buddhism for example.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #227 on: May 24, 2012, 08:18:42 AM »
like my wise grandfather always said, a good woman is a dead one.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #228 on: May 24, 2012, 08:35:19 AM »

The same goes for religious folks

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #229 on: May 24, 2012, 08:36:32 AM »
I'm curios as to how many people here are actually in a serious (1 year)...or semi-serious (6 months) relationship.

I ask GF/BF because there is Tbombz in the mix as well ;D

this isn't a contest either, or me trying to brag...I am sure there are other GBers with attractive girls...we are GBers after all...just wondering how many dudes here are in a committed thing, and how they make it work, what concessions and compromises they have had to make (if any) to stay in a relationship
Married. Going on 2 years. Son on the way. Life is good.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #230 on: May 24, 2012, 08:39:27 AM »
Depends.
This is what happen to atheists who are unable to have faith in anything/anyone and who are simply told to fuck other people up to insure their own survival. Atheists have a great "magical" childhood being spoonfed and spoiled by their divorced parents and then growing up have a hard time realizing they re just powerless animals with very limited possibilities like all life forms on earth, reproducing subconsciously most of the time patterns they learnt from their own caregivers, and whose sole purpose everyday is to ...survive, facing the competition of other life forms.  Believers dont have that problem as they re able to give a meaning to their existence, are more low profile/humble, able to be satisfied with what they have instead of always wanting more. Basically atheists grow up the wrong way while believers grow up the healthy -psychologically, spiritually speaking- way. Believers enjoy shaping a better world and are working on it through every single of their actions and thoughts while atheists willingly live in a "free for all" kind of lifestyle/mentality every single day.

This is why religion is important; it allows one to get better with age instead of getting more miserable. Being able to say "this is good, this is bad, I'm on that side of the fence" , being able everyday to place yourself in the grand scheme of thing is just fundamental for one's mental balance.  Atheists think that all that matter is to dominate at all costs and that only this will insure their "hapiness". That life is absurd and it's only all about survival of the fittest/strongest. It's all good as long as they re in a position of power, it starts to get nasty whent hey lose that position of power for whatever reasons. Obviously when their strenghts start to disapear, melt over time, they re left with nothing else, as they developed no spirituality and global understanding of life, only a cynical view of the world that made them focus solely on themselves. As a result others dont care about them anymore, as they never cared about others anyway.

Well I kinda shit on the face of God and yet I need no help defining what's good or bad. I understand where we/I am in the grand scheme of things, I understand life and it's value. I understand it's fleeting and should be lived as a good, decent person. It makes ME feel good if I live that way, not because God told me to.

If you're going to paint with broad strokes, then please try and make a little sense with more worldly views other than your own narrow ones.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #231 on: May 24, 2012, 08:41:30 AM »
The same goes for religious folks

Cheers.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #232 on: May 24, 2012, 08:42:27 AM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #233 on: May 24, 2012, 08:44:40 AM »
The Best is sometimes the enemy of the Good. You should know that if you re into asian philosophies/religions as it is a core principle of buddhism for example.
I can see that.
Kind of like a star athlete with a mediocre team behind him... He may actually wind up hurting the team because of his mental attitude, because he doesnt know how to work as a team.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Getbig Survey....How many GBers have a GF/ BF ???
« Reply #234 on: May 24, 2012, 08:51:25 AM »
Valentines day  :-X I know gay.

I got a year on valentines day also. My girl is pretty cool

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: May 24, 2012, 09:10:00 AM »
Ive heard that the woman you will be together for the next of your life is like an idol of your mother or something like that..like boys have their mothers as an ideal for a wife and marry a girl with the same personality and/or the same appearence.

While this may be true for some people, it is not always the case. My wife is the polar opposite of my mother. That is what attracted me to her in the first place.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: May 24, 2012, 09:14:01 AM »
You suck dick while you're married.

Your input is worthless here.

Frankly, you have no idea what I do or do not do and you never will. Therefore, your response is worthless.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: May 24, 2012, 09:39:15 AM »
Ive heard that the woman you will be together for the next of your life is like an idol of your mother or something like that..like boys have their mothers as an ideal for a wife and marry a girl with the same personality and/or the same appearence.

As crazy as it sounds I think this is true as well. Classic Oedipus Complex.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: May 24, 2012, 09:59:47 AM »
As crazy as it sounds I think this is true as well. Classic Oedipus Complex.

Don't you suppose this depends on what ones mother was/is like? If I were looking for a mother, someone like my mother wouldn't have been the kind of person I would chose. She was more like a buddy then a mother. When I married my wife, I was looking for someone who would eventually be the mother or our children. My wife has more mothering instincts than my mom ever did. Likewise, if I was picking a wife, I would not chose someone like my mother because she was a difficult wife to both my dad and my stepdad. She was definitely a "high maintenance" kind of woman. My wife is the oposite of my mother in every respect. That is exactly what I was hoping for when we got married,

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #239 on: May 24, 2012, 10:01:37 AM »
Don't you suppose this depends on what ones mother was/is like? If I were looking for a mother, someone like my mother wouldn't have been the kind of person I would chose. She was more like a buddy then a mother. When I married my wife, I was looking for someone who would eventually be the mother or our children. My wife has more mothering instincts than my mom ever did. Likewise, if I was picking a wife, I would not chose someone like my mother because she was a difficult wife to both my dad and my stepdad. She was definitely a "high maintenance" kind of woman. My wife is the oposite of my mother in every respect. That is exactly what I was hoping for when we got married,
It does. Its not as simple as "Will find a mother identicle to theirs".
If there mother was a piece of shit, and they know it, theyre not going to settle down with a broad that reminds them of their mom.

Much more complicated.

That being said, I married a woman that reminds me of my mom more every single day.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: May 24, 2012, 10:20:06 AM »
It does. Its not as simple as "Will find a mother identicle to theirs".
If there mother was a piece of shit, and they know it, theyre not going to settle down with a broad that reminds them of their mom.

Much more complicated.

That being said, I married a woman that reminds me of my mom more every single day.

-Hope I didn't give the impression my mom was a "piece of shit" because she wasn't. I really liked my mom a lot. We had many good times together while I was growing up. She was a good sport and a lot of fun to be around most of the time. She was also somewhat neurotic and high spirited.

When my mother was young, she was very attractive. She modeled clothes in the garment district in New York when she was in her late teens and early twenties. Probably because she had substance abuse issues and smoked and endless number of cigarettes every day of her life, her looks faded as she grew older.

My wife doesn't drink or do drugs. She never modeled. She smoked (as did I) when she was in her twenties and thirties, but not like a chimney (neither of us smoke these days). She isn't vain....I am. Anyway, it is pretty obvious that there is almost nothing similar about my mother and my wife other than they are both female.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #241 on: May 24, 2012, 10:42:02 AM »
Married 17 yrs two daughters!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #242 on: May 24, 2012, 10:44:59 AM »
God dang.. Congrats bro.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #243 on: May 24, 2012, 10:46:16 AM »

Sorry to hear about the marriage, but can you post pics of your daughters?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #244 on: May 24, 2012, 12:27:25 PM »
Women, can't live with them,.............

......can't burry them in the backyard.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Getbig Survey....How many GBers have a GF/ BF ???
« Reply #245 on: May 24, 2012, 01:21:59 PM »
I got a year on valentines day also. My girl is pretty cool

Nice...looks highly bodacious in the titten and butt areas...pretty girl too

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #246 on: May 24, 2012, 01:36:44 PM »
yeah.. shes pretty bubbly.. thanks.. im not gonna front i think this girl is the one.. ive known her for like 10 years.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #247 on: May 24, 2012, 02:02:26 PM »
yeah.. shes pretty bubbly.. thanks.. im not gonna front i think this girl is the one.. ive known her for like 10 years.

If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it.
P

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #248 on: May 24, 2012, 02:09:37 PM »
If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it.

LoL.. ive "KNOWN" her for 10 years. But we havent been together that long. When i was in atlanta she was there. Then she moved to Jersey. I moved to Miami, then i moved back to atl. She moved to miami. Then i moved to LA and she came out about a year after.. so we have been really together together since 2011 Feb...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #249 on: May 24, 2012, 05:25:11 PM »
Fuck broads and  the cocks they ride in on.